April 26, 2024, 03:06:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392869 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.

WOW - I don't think I have ever seen such a list of high ranking law enforcement people. Even the FBI investigators from Quantico - she has nothing to hide and is sparing no expense in proving they slandered and libeled her. Unfortunately the Anthony's homeowner's insurance will most likely pay off and it will never go to court with all the evidence she has available.

nrcg!!   John Morgan  I love it!! 

Another possibility among others mentioned-the Anthonys don't want any assets now due to this pending lawsuit.

I am so sorry I got in the middle of your quote - it has been a while since I have been here and evidently forgot how to post. 10 lashes with a wet noodle. LOL

Here is what I was trying to say:
WOW - I don't think I have ever seen such a list of high ranking law enforcement people. Even the FBI investigators from Quantico - she has nothing to hide and is sparing no expense in proving they slandered and libeled her. Unfortunately the Anthony's homeowner's insurance will most likely pay off and it will never go to court with all the evidence she has available.

So true-an amazing power packed list-and good for her!; But, I have a question:  Since they have not been paying their mortgage payments, have they been paying their homeowner's insurance payments?  And, if so-what an interesting twist.

Ono, I've been in banking for 20 years - small community bank, nothing like BOA, but we do have 'force-placed' hazard insurance that we can purchase (and pass the cost on to the customer) if they let their homeowner's policy lapse.

I would suspect, however, that BOA probably escrows the insurance and tax money in with their payments, thus they would add 1/12 of the annual coast on to each of their payments, and make adjustments annually as necessary.

Thanks MOF ... I also wondered if their homeowner's policy was lumped into their monthly payment after I posted.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2010, 09:54:15 PM »

IMO-the Anthony's master plan is to be as asset-free as possible.  Also, IMO, they surmise that courting sympathy from an unsuspecting and uninformed public [ potential jury ] doesn't hurt either.  This is also programmed.
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2010, 09:54:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.

nrcg!!   John Morgan  I love it!! 

Another possibility among others mentioned-the Anthonys don't want any assets now due to this pending lawsuit.

I am so sorry I got in the middle of your quote - it has been a while since I have been here and evidently forgot how to post. 10 lashes with a wet noodle. LOL

Here is what I was trying to say:

So true-an amazing power packed list-and good for her!; But, I have a question:  Since they have not been paying their mortgage payments, have they been paying their homeowner's insurance payments?  And, if so-what an interesting twist.

Even though they may have home owner's insurance it is doubtful it would cover what Casey did to ZG - most policies have an exclusion for criminal acts.

I agree.  Homeowner's insurance would cover an accident or injury, but not a crime.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »

** all so **
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2010, 09:58:58 PM »

** all so **

also/all so - either way, it's true.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »

There is just no end to their free ride.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »

There is just no end to their free ride.

HI Boo, good to see you. Yep they are after the free ride. I am so sick of them I can't stand to even look at pics anymore.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »

George and Cindy were deposed by Morgan and Morgan in April. This coincides with their last  payment on their house. I wonder who might have counseled them to not pay another mortgage payment.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2010, 10:58:38 PM »

George and Cindy were deposed by Morgan and Morgan in April. This coincides with their last  payment on their house. I wonder who might have counseled them to not pay another mortgage payment.

Excellent observation, Blumonkey!  If I had to guess, I'd vote Conway.  This, like Caylee's murder, was also (all so) preventable.  You'd think the Anthonys would realize their lives are quickly beginning to resemble a train wreck/40 car pileup.  I wonder if a Homeowner's Policy stays in effect if you lose the home.  Anyone?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2010, 11:12:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-george-vows-to-stay-in-home-despite-foreclosure.html

Casey Anthony: George vows to stay in home despite foreclosure
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 6:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.

Anthony didn’t appear on camera, but he talked to WESH’s Bob Kealing.

“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.

That would be Bank of America, and the Anthonys haven’t made a mortgage payment since June 2009. Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee, lived in the home. Casey, the daughter of George and Cindy, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that the foreclosure proves the couple never had a deal for a book or movie deal.

Conway told WESH “it’s the only house Caylee ever lived in” and “the couple can’t let it go.”

Conway said he plans to work a loan modification with the bank over eight to 12 months, Kealing reported.

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.

WKMG-Channel 6 noted that it broke the foreclosure story last night at 11. WKMG’s Louis Bolden said neighbors’ reactions ranged from sympathy for the couple to relief that they might leave.

A neighbor told Bolden: “You don’t have money to pay for your home but you have to go on a cruise — that’s weird.”

The couple owes more than $121,000 on the home.
What’s next? An attorney who specializes in foreclosures told Bolden that the Anthonys have 20 days to respond to the bank’s notice. If they don’t, they could be kicked out in a month or two. If they do respond, they would go into mediation with the bank. But Bolden reported that another expert saw a loan modification as unlikely. Conway told WKMG that the Anthonys aren’t interested in a short sale.

How easy is it to sell an infamous house? WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich wanted to know.

“Caylee was last seen alive in this house. Investigators have not ruled out that she was murdered in this house,” Belich said.

An Orlando real-estate agent, Sarah Eagan, told Belich someone who followed the case might step in and buy, or the intrigue could prompt a sale.

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers filed a list of 54 expert witnesses in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony. The list is made up of investigators who worked on Caylee’s case, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

Not so fast, Brad Conway.  Foreclosure proceedings mean no such thing.  The only thing this proves is that your clients are financially irresponsible.  If you'd like to provide copies of their bank deposit items and debits (automatic and checks) for the last 2 years, as well as their last 2 years' tax returns to back your claim, we may be more inclined to believe there haven't been any deals.  Also, my question to you Mr. Conway is, why weren't Cindy & George working with BOA during the last 9 months?  Every well known financial expert advises the customer to immediately begin discussions with the bank prior to missing that first payment.  Did you advise them not to pay or did your clients fail to take your legal advice?  Given your clients' previous financial history, what little credibility they may have had has evaporated.

Forecast for the Day:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2010, 11:15:03 PM »

BINGO! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2010, 11:24:06 PM »

Evening, Groovy135, Puzzler, Babybear, tesfan and 13 Guests.  Listening to Brad Conway's take on this, we're supposed to believe that Cindy and George had no indications whatsoever they were 9 months behind on the mortgage and now, they're being unjustly attacked by that bully BOA.  Lame, lame, lame.  Was Cindy so busy that she forgot to make the mortgage payment each month for 9 months?  She must have been hearing-impaired to not have heard the phone calls or warning messages from BOA's call center.  She must have been visually-impaired or illiterate that she couldn't see or couldn't read the past due notices they surely received. Or was it that only their BOA mail was "lost in the mail"?

If you had money in another account and your checking was overdrawn, unless you came in to pay, we confiscated the secondary funds to pay the fees first and then the items.  Wonder if BOA has any similar policies for past due loans?  That would certainly halt any "discretionary spending".

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2010, 11:29:29 PM »

Heading out!  Hope you have a great evening.  Would like to see a financial experts take on this.  I'd like to know exactly what the A's are up to. scratch

Forecast for the Day:
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2010, 11:30:21 PM »

** all so **

also/all so - either way, it's true.

So true. They're real operators.   If I was related to them I'd have to wear a bag over my head 24/7.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2010, 12:12:39 AM »

Hello Monkeys.  Good to see you ISpy.  I guess I just missed you. Boo--Boo is lookin' good.

I have a couple of things.  First, I doubt that Casey has confessed to anyone because in her mind she didn't do anything to confess.  Also, if Kronk knew where Caylee's remains were in August, would he wait until December to finally make sure they were found?  I don't think so.  As I recall, the person who claimed that Kronk told him in November that he knew where the body was is Jill Kerley's son, Kronk's step-son.  In fact, I think it was Jill Kerley who said her son said that, and not the son himself.  Many times ex-spouses are very, very bitter, and I think this is the case here.  In other words, I don't believe a word she says.

The other thing is about the foreclosure.  The Anthonys have spent money rather conspicuously.  There's the gold jewelry Cindy now wears and don't forget George's diamond earring/earrings. As others have pointed out, Cindy has a new wardrobe and seems to pay a lot of visits to the hairdresser.  She also looks like she's had some facial work, which isn't cheap (Wish I could afford it.) I don't have a tattoo and I don't know anyone who does, but the large expanse of skin covered by both Cindy's and George's tats probably cost quite a bit.  And there's the cruise.  And the boat.  And the trips. I think they have money stashed away somewhere, money that they got because of their granddaughter's murder.  Blood money.  If I hadn't paid a mortgage for nine months, I'm quite sure I'd be aware of it, as well as being aware I was risking foreclosure which would surely come.  Does Conway lie with the same abandon as the Anthonys do?  It seems so. And now we find out he's an old hand at first person experience with foreclosures.  I wonder why he didn't "Work with the bank" to save his condo.  The time to work with BOA is long gone.  I don't think that Cindy and George being unaware that they were not paying the mortgage is going to work.  But they have demonstrated they are coated with Teflon and nothing sticks to them.  IMO they should both be in jail as conspirators and a lot of other things.

And Conway saying that the home is the only home Caylee ever knew is IMO nothing but a stupid, transparent ploy to get gullible people to send the Anthonys money to save the house.  I hope no one falls for that.  But there have been strangers putting money in Casey's jailhouse account, so who knows? A lot of people don't follow this case as we do and probably feel sorry for those two con artists. I think this is just another con, brought to us by those wonderful folks the Anthonys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2010, 12:21:58 AM »

My son recently got a tatoo.  It runs from his shoulder almost to his elbow and it costs $500.00.  To me, George (and Cindy's) tat is as big or bigger than my son's so I'm thinking they probably had to put out at least $1,000.00 for those tats.  I think they are playing the game like they did with the judge.  Remember when they were too mentally distraught to testify and the next day we see George on tv with the Haleighly family?  I suppose the A's are crying poor house, yet they are out spending money. 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2010, 01:03:59 AM »

Heading out!  Hope you have a great evening.  Would like to see a financial experts take on this.  I'd like to know exactly what the A's are up to. scratch
I am on the same page with you, ISpy. We know there is an angle somewhere but it is not clear yet what that may be. Conway makes it sound as though paying your mortgage is optional. I know I would not be in my house for 9 months if I failed to fulfill my obligations. A financial expert could probably shed some light. By the way good to see you.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2010, 01:04:48 AM »

My son recently got a tatoo.  It runs from his shoulder almost to his elbow and it costs $500.00.  To me, George (and Cindy's) tat is as big or bigger than my son's so I'm thinking they probably had to put out at least $1,000.00 for those tats.  I think they are playing the game like they did with the judge.  Remember when they were too mentally distraught to testify and the next day we see George on tv with the Haleighly family?  I suppose the A's are crying poor house, yet they are out spending money. 
BB~ I think you are right, it's a game. Everything they have done that has been public has a nasty tone like the bully in a school yard "nah nah, we won"   How they can say they didn't have money coming in is a lie. She has been on disability prob approx. 2500 a month, for some period Lee was supposedly contributing 1000 per month, I believe that both of them recieve a salary from the foundation. The extra monies from the pics and tv appearances.  They CHOSE not to pay the mortgage either because they are comfortable with bilking institutions that loan them money or they were ADVISED to start non payment to eventually come to this , public record of no money. They are shysters from the get-go, they learned from the best, the Milstaeds and looks like Conway really lives up to his nickname Conman.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2010, 01:23:31 AM »

Hello Monkeys.  Good to see you ISpy.  I guess I just missed you. Boo--Boo is lookin' good.

I have a couple of things.  First, I doubt that Casey has confessed to anyone because in her mind she didn't do anything to confess.  Also, if Kronk knew where Caylee's remains were in August, would he wait until December to finally make sure they were found?  I don't think so.  As I recall, the person who claimed that Kronk told him in November that he knew where the body was is Jill Kerley's son, Kronk's step-son.  In fact, I think it was Jill Kerley who said her son said that, and not the son himself.  Many times ex-spouses are very, very bitter, and I think this is the case here.  In other words, I don't believe a word she says.

The other thing is about the foreclosure.  The Anthonys have spent money rather conspicuously.  There's the gold jewelry Cindy now wears and don't forget George's diamond earring/earrings. As others have pointed out, Cindy has a new wardrobe and seems to pay a lot of visits to the hairdresser.  She also looks like she's had some facial work, which isn't cheap (Wish I could afford it.) I don't have a tattoo and I don't know anyone who does, but the large expanse of skin covered by both Cindy's and George's tats probably cost quite a bit.  And there's the cruise.  And the boat.  And the trips. I think they have money stashed away somewhere, money that they got because of their granddaughter's murder.  Blood money.  If I hadn't paid a mortgage for nine months, I'm quite sure I'd be aware of it, as well as being aware I was risking foreclosure which would surely come.  Does Conway lie with the same abandon as the Anthonys do?  It seems so. And now we find out he's an old hand at first person experience with foreclosures.  I wonder why he didn't "Work with the bank" to save his condo.  The time to work with BOA is long gone.  I don't think that Cindy and George being unaware that they were not paying the mortgage is going to work.  But they have demonstrated they are coated with Teflon and nothing sticks to them.  IMO they should both be in jail as conspirators and a lot of other things.

And Conway saying that the home is the only home Caylee ever knew is IMO nothing but a stupid, transparent ploy to get gullible people to send the Anthonys money to save the house.  I hope no one falls for that.  But there have been strangers putting money in Casey's jailhouse account, so who knows? A lot of people don't follow this case as we do and probably feel sorry for those two con artists. I think this is just another con, brought to us by those wonderful folks the Anthonys.

What Conman doesn't say is that that's the only home Caylee ever knew BECAUSE she was snatched from her life by her remorseless mother. Why doesn't he STHU. And just why is he involved in this anyway? It has nothing to do with the ZG case or the murder case, they're so important that they have him on retainer for any and all legal issues? He does all this out of the goodness of his heart?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2010, 03:19:17 AM »

I have a few things to say about this recent revelation regarding the Anthony's home being in foreclosure   

1)  No shock here, as it certainly isnt a first nor second time for them & this financial irresponsibility began in their early years in Ohio.   
2) Boo hoo, cry me  a river & what a bass ackwards way to beg for money...they really do think the public is dumber than they are!  George can be defiant & Cindy can have a cow all she wants...this time unless some rich jackass saves them in total they are screwed, blued & tattooed.    Maybe they can move in with their buddies the Milsteads HA!
3)   Conman can negotiate all he wants, his clients are beyond delinquent & neither of them are working nor are exhibiting a desire to find work to pay their bills...you cannot consolidate or come to an agreement with a bank if you cannot show that you have a job & are earning income (now that could get interesting) - a promise of future earnings is not what BOA or any other banking institution will accept.   I will bet they earned a heck of a lot more blood money of Caylee Marie's murder than their admitted $20,000, we all know it.  How ridiculous is it to buy a $91,000 home and end up in the beginning twilight of your years owing $121,000 on that very home...everyone does realize that means that they not only more than what they paid for the house but will not profit from the sale of same whatsoever when you tack on penalties, attorney fees (probably back taxes too). 
4)   It will be interesting to see them explain how they are sending Casey cash to spend in jail, go on cruises, get plastic surgery, hairstyling, tattoos, jewelry & God knows what else in lieu of paying their mortgage.   
5)   The Anthonys and Conman also know that they have opened themselves up to a host of lawsuits by several parties, Zeneida & Jesse being at the top of the list, is it the plan to become indigent on paper so the suits will not be filed as it would be a waste of time if they have no assets?   These slugs of society have forever and a day mishandled their finances, ripped others off & throw a pity party for themselves while blaming the rest of the world for their issues...well it looks like karma is finally slapping them in the face harder with each dose of reality they are finally facing.
6)   All they are proving is that it isnt any wonder why Casey is who she is & what she had done having examples such as them for parents.   No, they couldnt prevent her from being a sociopath BUT the environment she was in with the anger issues all of them have more than likely hyper triggered certain components of being a sociopath that is prone to criminal conduct or violence (not all sociopaths commit crimes).   That being said, that is not to imply that this should be used as an excuse for her actions nor lessen her consequence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.