April 26, 2024, 10:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392890 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2010, 03:50:02 AM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

When I first read the article I immediately wondered if Lenny is "the source".  I am also wondering if the foreclosure comments is the Ants trying to take the attention off of their daughters guilt and the news that was going to hit and as a diversion.  Why now is Conway yapping about this?  Why did George not say anthing in his war and peace style feel sorry for poor us letter to Fox about loosing the home, or fighting for the home.  They have managed to keep quiet about being deadbeats until now and there is no way they have not been receiving notices and registered letters over this.  Nope it is not a coincidence. 

Lenny nor Rob visited Casey in jail, however Dominic Casey & her brother indeed did, whatever knowledge Lenny has is secondhand.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2010, 04:58:56 AM »

IIRC...the A's were about to lose the house when all of this started.

MtnMom......How did they qualify for homestead exemption?
And I could have sworn I read that they paid off their house months ago, I must have imagined reading that. Don't know anything about homestead exemption, sorry.

What if this was all done on purpose to garner money and sympathy? Something EXTREME to shake money out of pockets since nothing else worked? It's hard to believe, but there are people who would fork out lots of money to help them with this problem. Type in both Cindy and George's names and facebook, and you'll see some people supporting them. The comments there make me gag.

These people did not deserve to have the little angel in their lives. What in the world did they ever do to be blessed to have known her??!! It infuriates me!!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2010, 05:23:38 AM »

There is just no end to their free ride.

Exactly. If they have to they will hold their breaths till they turn blue, pitch a monstrous fit like overgrown toddlers, whatever it takes to get their way and they will not stop. If one thing doesn't work, they'll just try something else. Whatever they scheme... be it feigning a suicide attempt to nasty threats...even ignoring paying for their home...everything they do and don't do have some purpose for their own selfish reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored paying for their home on purpose. As if they're owed something! They knew good and well they were facing foreclosure. This scourge will never shut up or go away. Just as kc has carried her lies as far as she has...she learned that from somewhere...that sick relentless attitude she obviously learned from her parents...they will carry on and on and on and on.

I wish the media would ignore them. Maybe someday they will. But even then, they'll find something to keep them under the light of that "microscope". It makes me wonder if there will ever be a day when we stop hearing about their crap? Somehow they keep finding a way to get their names in the news. It will get quiet and the media will actually take their focus off of them, no mention of either of them at all, and TAH  DAH! DARN, they found some way to get the focus back on them again. They love it!

My God, they are so VILE! Everyone that is facing foreclosure knows they're going into foreclosure but they'll try to make people believe otherwise...there's no telling what story we'll hear for the reasons they'll come up with. What really twists my knickers in a knot is that people believe them and help them!!! I just want to shake these people and ask them what about their poor little Grandchild that was murdered by their daughter???
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2010, 05:41:52 AM »

I have a few things to say about this recent revelation regarding the Anthony's home being in foreclosure   

1)  No shock here, as it certainly isnt a first nor second time for them & this financial irresponsibility began in their early years in Ohio.   
2) Boo hoo, cry me  a river & what a bass ackwards way to beg for money...they really do think the public is dumber than they are!  George can be defiant & Cindy can have a cow all she wants...this time unless some rich jackass saves them in total they are screwed, blued & tattooed.    Maybe they can move in with their buddies the Milsteads HA!
3)   Conman can negotiate all he wants, his clients are beyond delinquent & neither of them are working nor are exhibiting a desire to find work to pay their bills...you cannot consolidate or come to an agreement with a bank if you cannot show that you have a job & are earning income (now that could get interesting) - a promise of future earnings is not what BOA or any other banking institution will accept.   I will bet they earned a heck of a lot more blood money of Caylee Marie's murder than their admitted $20,000, we all know it.  How ridiculous is it to buy a $91,000 home and end up in the beginning twilight of your years owing $121,000 on that very home...everyone does realize that means that they not only more than what they paid for the house but will not profit from the sale of same whatsoever when you tack on penalties, attorney fees (probably back taxes too). 
4)   It will be interesting to see them explain how they are sending Casey cash to spend in jail, go on cruises, get plastic surgery, hairstyling, tattoos, jewelry & God knows what else in lieu of paying their mortgage.   
5)   The Anthonys and Conman also know that they have opened themselves up to a host of lawsuits by several parties, Zeneida & Jesse being at the top of the list, is it the plan to become indigent on paper so the suits will not be filed as it would be a waste of time if they have no assets?   These slugs of society have forever and a day mishandled their finances, ripped others off & throw a pity party for themselves while blaming the rest of the world for their issues...well it looks like karma is finally slapping them in the face harder with each dose of reality they are finally facing.
6)   All they are proving is that it isnt any wonder why Casey is who she is & what she had done having examples such as them for parents.   No, they couldnt prevent her from being a sociopath BUT the environment she was in with the anger issues all of them have more than likely hyper triggered certain components of being a sociopath that is prone to criminal conduct or violence (not all sociopaths commit crimes).   That being said, that is not to imply that this should be used as an excuse for her actions nor lessen her consequence.

Great post!!! 

Yup, there's always some crazy selfish reason behind the crap they do and the things they should be doing but don't. I'm shocked Brad keeps stooping lower and lower though. I don't know why but it's shocking me to see how much Kool aid he's been drinking. Does he think the public is stupid?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 24, 2010, 06:17:17 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/is-casey-anthonys-leaked-confession-the-states-new-evidence/
Is Casey Anthony’s Leaked Confession The States “New Evidence”?
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
By Express

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2010, 06:24:22 AM »

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthonys Home
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:40:16 PM
<snipped>
"They're in terrible shape,” said Brad Conway, the family’s lawyer. “Cindy is on disability and emotionally can't go back to full time because of everything they've been through, and George has tried to get a job but nobody will hire him."

Conway said his clients have not been served with the paperwork yet.

News 13 stopped by the department at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that’s in charge of serving these notices.

They said it’s usually within a week when the documents would be physically presented to the Anthonys.

After that, Conway said he plans to work up a response and work with the bank so the family doesn't lose their home.

He also said this should send a clear message to people that the Anthonys were not making money for TV appearances.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2010, 06:28:20 AM »

Video: Anthony Foreclosure  02/23/10
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=anthonyforeclosure_022320100845&cat=CAC&title=Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2010, 06:33:15 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Where’d the millions go?
February 23, 2010 · 274 Comments

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/would-you-buy-the-anthony-home.html
WDBO Local News      
Would you buy the Anthony home?
By
Marva Hinton
@ February 24, 2010 7:03 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The Anthony home could be on the market soon now that Bank of America has started the foreclosure process. But would you want to live there?

Orlando Realtor Cleve Loveland says moving the house could be pretty hard.

"As long as this case is in the media and until Casey Anthony is tried, it might be difficult to sell it," said Loveland. "I think I could show you five more homes nearby that didn't have that stigma attached to it, and people would rather look at those."

He says the home will probably attract people who are curious about the case, but they're unlikely to buy it.

"Definitely not," said Loveland. "That's just media hype."

But he believes the home will sell eventually. He says Bank of America would be smart to adjust the price down to reflect the scandal.

"Somebody will buy it if the price is right, and it's hard to put a dollar amount on that stigma of knowing that there was an alleged murderer living in the home," said Loveland.

He tells us the Anthony home does have a few things going for it. The house itself appears to be in good condition, and it's in a nice neighborhood.
"I'm sure once all this has faded into the past, a nice family will be living there and take care of the property and maybe change its look a little bit to give it kind of a fresh approach to things," said Loveland.

He says he would recommend the Anthonys go for a short sale, which would be better for them financially. He also says he wouldn't be surprised if an investor bought the property and rented it.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2010, 08:24:57 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I just have to say that the quality of our posters is unmatched.  I have so enjoyed everyone's posts over the last couple of days--thank you all!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2010, 08:35:51 AM »

By the way, about the Foreclosure Fiasco...can anyone explain to me why, in the midst of the legitimate tragedy of losing Caylee, Casey's arrest, subsequent court appearances, tv interviews, discovery of their granddaughter's Remains, George,  the Anthonys paid their mortgage?  A year almost to the date of Caylee's disapppearance is when they stopped paying.  They were not  being foreclosed on at that time--it took nine months for that process to happen.  It appears to me that during those chaotic months is when I would be unable to handle my bills and the basics of every day life.  But then again, I'm not special, like the A's.  It's stuff like this, and the ridiculous spin that Brad Conway puts on it, that makes people, (okay, me,) suspicious of their motives. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 24, 2010, 09:00:09 AM »

Padilla Considers Helping Anthonys

http://t.love.com/302701549
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2010, 09:36:37 AM »

What a way to start a morning with this BS     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2010, 09:36:42 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/is-casey-anthonys-leaked-confession-the-states-new-evidence/
Is Casey Anthony’s Leaked Confession The States “New Evidence”?
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
By Express

Good Morning Monks   thanks trim.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »

Thanks,and oh good grief.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2010, 09:39:39 AM »

Home Of George, Cindy Anthony In Foreclosure
A day after it was learned that the home where Caylee Anthony once lived with her mother and grandparents was being foreclosed upon, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he's considering helping the family save their home
George and Cindy Anthony on Monday learned that Bank of America was moving to foreclose on their Hopespring Drive home, where Caylee and her mother, Casey Anthony, lived.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded area near the home in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing about five months earlier.

Padilla made headlines when he posted Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond before she was charged in Caylee's death.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told Local 6 News that the family is not interested in Padilla's potential help with the foreclosure process.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Video   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22655364/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2010, 09:41:20 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-bounty-hunter-offers-hel20100224,0,7564925.story
Report: Bounty hunter considers helping Casey Anthony’s parents
Casey Anthony’s family home is in foreclosure

9:09 a.m. EST, February 24, 2010

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

The California bounty hunter who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 is considering helping her parents save their home, Local6.com is reporting.

The Web site is reporting that Leonard Padilla is weighing some sort of assistance for George and Cindy Anthony, whose home is in foreclosure.

It's not clear exactly what kind of help he is offering.

But the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, said the couple is not interested in Padilla's help.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

She is being held without bail at the Orange County jail.

Bank of America on Monday filed paperwork to foreclose on the Anthony family home on Hopespring Drive home.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthonys Home
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:40:16 PM
<snipped>
"They're in terrible shape,” said Brad Conway, the family’s lawyer. “Cindy is on disability and emotionally can't go back to full time because of everything they've been through, and George has tried to get a job but nobody will hire him."

Conway said his clients have not been served with the paperwork yet.

News 13 stopped by the department at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that’s in charge of serving these notices.

They said it’s usually within a week when the documents would be physically presented to the Anthonys.

After that, Conway said he plans to work up a response and work with the bank so the family doesn't lose their home.

He also said this should send a clear message to people that the Anthonys were not making money for TV appearances.

So Brad....tell CA to go back to work part time if she can't work full time (which IMO is a lie)

What kind of job is GA applying for that no one will hire him? Just about anyone can get hired as a security guard, even GA.....give us some credit here

Brad, you didn't do so good saving your place.  The A's refuse to work! You think the bank is gonna say oh forget it...we will eat the payments cause it's the Anthony's....don't think so Brad. Banks might work with people have have jobs and have made some kind of effort to either pay, partial pay or make some an EFFORT to make some kind of arrangements before foreclosure.

This clearly send the message that the A's are deadbeats who think they deserve special priveledges.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2010, 09:47:12 AM »

I have been knocked out of the cage twice.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2010, 09:50:59 AM »

Sunny,GA is so lazy,he wouldn't hit a lick at a snake.JMO   

Hey Tater!   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.