April 16, 2024, 03:01:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 391863 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: March 13, 2010, 04:06:22 PM »

wftv needs to drop that other shoe

Could this be the other shoe? (or will lead to the other shoe)

http://florida.mugshotlist.com/bowles-kalani-aaronchristo/

Don't think driving without license and giving false name would be the other shoe. At least I hope not...........but, it is weird that this guy gets arrested at this particular time. Too many coincidinks in this case already.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: March 13, 2010, 04:07:42 PM »

Thank you Brandi.....I still don't see a 10. Looks like a man to me.
IF River or Skye is reading here, please don't take offense. You should see me bald, I look just like one of my brothers (face wise, not body wise).

I think this pic looks like Micheal Jackson!

Tevye, thank you...............what a nice thing to say.  Since i am no raving beauty myself I try not to get down on someone because they are not a raving beauty......

I agree sunny
It's not about her beauty it's about what she knows and if its true what it can do to help the state.

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: March 13, 2010, 04:07:50 PM »

heh ...

Somehow this does not surprise me. Doubt it is loud enough to be a shoe though.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: March 13, 2010, 04:09:45 PM »

Don't think driving without license and giving false name would be the other shoe. At least I hope not...........but, it is weird that this guy gets arrested at this particular time. Too many coincidinks in this case already.

That was my thought...that it's all "out-of-joint".

Wonder what he did previously to get his liscensed "suspended"?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: March 13, 2010, 04:09:49 PM »

What I don't get is why River would even give george money. He and cindy were making their rounds on TV. It makes me sick though that he would even think of getting his groove on with all that was going on around them. No respect for  his grandaughter, hell with respect for cindy she deserves no respect from anyone. I am talking about a baby he claimed to love and mourn! And how did he get away from cindy long enough to go bump peepee's elsewhere. geez
It's just incredible. I wonder what hit the fan last night when it hit the airwaves about him doing nasties with someone else. Someone hispanic at that because we all know how prejuidiced cindy is.
I am still in awe.

I think that Cindy probably knew.  She might not have known who, but IMO this is George's pattern their whole married life.  I agree with you about showing no respect at all for Caylee or anyone else except himself and his needs.  He probably told her sad stories about why he needed cash and she fell for them. 

While I think that having an affair with a married man is wrong, I do want to apologize to River for the remark I made comparing her to Flip Wilson.  It was wrong of me to have done that.  She is an attractive girl and my remark was uncalled for.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1825 on: March 13, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »

IF River or Skye is reading here, please don't take offense. You should see me bald, I look just like one of my brothers (face wise, not body wise).

Tevye, thank you...............what a nice thing to say.  Since i am no raving beauty myself I try not to get down on someone because they are not a raving beauty......

I apologize guys ...I should not have said that. I am not a raving beauty either and like I said earlier beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wasn't trying to be ugly,
I'm thinking maybe she was a body builder at the time that pic was taken, she kind of looks like that to me, I don't know.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: March 13, 2010, 04:15:51 PM »

The video the day Caylee was found says it all in my opinion. This guy should be recieving help from professionals unless he was acting.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: March 13, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

What I don't get is why River would even give george money. He and cindy were making their rounds on TV. It makes me sick though that he would even think of getting his groove on with all that was going on around them. No respect for  his grandaughter, hell with respect for cindy she deserves no respect from anyone. I am talking about a baby he claimed to love and mourn! And how did he get away from cindy long enough to go bump peepee's elsewhere. geez
It's just incredible. I wonder what hit the fan last night when it hit the airwaves about him doing nasties with someone else. Someone hispanic at that because we all know how prejuidiced cindy is.
I am still in awe.

I think that Cindy probably knew.  She might not have known who, but IMO this is George's pattern their whole married life.  I agree with you about showing no respect at all for Caylee or anyone else except himself and his needs.  He probably told her sad stories about why he needed cash and she fell for them. 

While I think that having an affair with a married man is wrong, I do want to apologize to River for the remark I made comparing her to Flip Wilson.  It was wrong of me to have done that.  She is an attractive girl and my remark was uncalled for.

Babybear
I admire you for that. I am no where near a 10 myself. I think making remarks about her body and looks is wrong. Thats not what this is about. It's about bringing  down anyone that knew caylee was dead and more so for the disrespect that was given to a little girl that lived in their home! a little girl that adored her grandparents/mother loved them unconditionaly. When you are small like that you  dont know  what  evil lurks or lurked in this case. she loved them and now she no longer exists on this earth because casey chose to remove her from her grandparents for spite. I  hope that george cindy lee and all involved in the coverup get whats long overdue them. Lets not forget caseys sleezy attorney opportunist.

justice for caylee.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: March 13, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »

This Kalani guy is some kind of actor, I saw the webpage somewhere today and he is an actor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: March 13, 2010, 04:20:31 PM »

And here it is.   http://www.actorspages.org/actor/fullsize.php?ap_id=46493
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: March 13, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »

I am still in awe.

Babybear
I admire you for that. I am no where near a 10 myself. I think making remarks about her body and looks is wrong. Thats not what this is about. It's about bringing  down anyone that knew caylee was dead and more so for the disrespect that was given to a little girl that lived in their home! a little girl that adored her grandparents/mother loved them unconditionaly. When you are small like that you  dont know  what  evil lurks or lurked in this case. she loved them and now she no longer exists on this earth because casey chose to remove her from her grandparents for spite. I  hope that george cindy lee and all involved in the coverup get whats long overdue them. Lets not forget caseys sleezy attorney opportunist.

justice for caylee.

we all say things against others when were pissed. so please monkeys dont take offense. I am  a big critic myslef. I know that this woman should of stayed away from goerge knowing his was married. She didnt and so he used her  for money and sex geez he is the slimeball.

this woman is dying of cancer and has heart problems. He knew and used her anyways. wrong wrong.

Loca
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: March 13, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »

The video the day Caylee was found says it all in my opinion. This guy should be recieving help from professionals unless he was acting.

Who is the gal? I swear I thought it was George's fgirlfriend??

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: March 13, 2010, 04:25:38 PM »

In case amyone was wondering about the multiple first names and last names, I think that may be a Hispanic thing. For instance, you could use your mother's last name or your dad's last name as the mood takes you. And the first names, like River and Storm sound like "street" nicknames. Many take on another name. So Krystal is probably her birth name but River is probably the name she identifies with.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: March 13, 2010, 04:26:41 PM »

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember commedian Flip Wilson.  He had a comedy TV show and often dressed in drag.  In fact, he used to dress in a woman's bathing suit on occasion.  I know he's dead, but.............

LOL  Flip Wilson was soooo funny.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: March 13, 2010, 04:29:21 PM »

I apologize guys ...I should not have said that. I am not a raving beauty either and like I said earlier beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wasn't trying to be ugly,

Darla, ............you are never ugly!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: March 13, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »

To me the photo on the left looks like a man in drag....?
I swear it sure looks like that, the longer that I look at the pic 

Yikes!! maybe Skye has multiple personalities and is sometimes a River, or a Storm...

Another character that comes to mind is the young man that was a Casey supporter that cried and carried on in front of the camera in white sunglasses...wonder if he is the Storm
better known as the brother to the twins.

Maybe there's a Sprinkle yet to appear?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: March 13, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »

Well, I'm off to the store, I hope the other shoe doesn't drop while I'm gone 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: March 13, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »

It sure looks like her to me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: March 13, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »

Does anyone find these posts just a bit childish?  Don't think I would do that after breaking up with someone, instead of making them look bad, you make yourself look like an idiot...

I wonder if we're all being 'taken for a ride' big time!   It's all sort of rediculous in a way.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: March 13, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »

That is her, whatever her name really is......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.