March 29, 2024, 02:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 389965 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: March 13, 2010, 04:39:24 PM »

wftv needs to drop that other shoe

Could this be the other shoe? (or will lead to the other shoe)

http://florida.mugshotlist.com/bowles-kalani-aaronchristo/

heh ...

Somehow this does not surprise me. Doubt it is loud enough to be a shoe though.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=401338760&albumID=356232&imageID=1680209

Could this be the same as Kalani?  This pic from River's page titled my son, Ty.

The hair is a little longer than Kalani's in his mugshot, but hairline is similar, eyebrows similar, nose similar and lower lip similar.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: March 13, 2010, 04:40:31 PM »

What I don't get is why River would even give george money. He and cindy were making their rounds on TV. It makes me sick though that he would even think of getting his groove on with all that was going on around them. No respect for  his grandaughter, hell with respect for cindy she deserves no respect from anyone. I am talking about a baby he claimed to love and mourn! And how did he get away from cindy long enough to go bump peepee's elsewhere. geez
It's just incredible. I wonder what hit the fan last night when it hit the airwaves about him doing nasties with someone else. Someone hispanic at that because we all know how prejuidiced cindy is.
I am still in awe.

I was chatting with Skye earlier...she said George was crying saying they couldn't pay the bills...

he cudnt pay his light bill
no gas

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: March 13, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »

What I don't get is why River would even give george money. He and cindy were making their rounds on TV. It makes me sick though that he would even think of getting his groove on with all that was going on around them. No respect for  his grandaughter, hell with respect for cindy she deserves no respect from anyone. I am talking about a baby he claimed to love and mourn! And how did he get away from cindy long enough to go bump peepee's elsewhere. geez
It's just incredible. I wonder what hit the fan last night when it hit the airwaves about him doing nasties with someone else. Someone hispanic at that because we all know how prejuidiced cindy is.
I am still in awe.

I was chatting with Skye earlier...she said George was crying saying they couldn't pay the bills...

no gas

What a pig!  But...you know what...I can see him crying and crying on her shoulder.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: March 13, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

wftv needs to drop that other shoe

Could this be the other shoe? (or will lead to the other shoe)

http://florida.mugshotlist.com/bowles-kalani-aaronchristo/

Don't think driving without license and giving false name would be the other shoe. At least I hope not...........but, it is weird that this guy gets arrested at this particular time. Too many coincidinks in this case already.

That was my thought...that it's all "out-of-joint".

Wonder what he did previously to get his liscensed "suspended"?

The video the day Caylee was found says it all in my opinion. This guy should be recieving help from professionals unless he was acting.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Who is the gal? I swear I thought it was George's fgirlfriend??

It sure looks like her to me.

YES, that is River

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: March 13, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »

I have a request....can we refrain from posting any pictures of  the children or even links to pictures of the children.

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: March 13, 2010, 04:51:26 PM »

Ok, he's a bipolar comedian

http://www.myspace.com/boobikat1
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: March 13, 2010, 04:51:41 PM »

IMO, I get the feeling we're all being 'had' ....  this is just too bat-sh-- crazy!!!!       
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: March 13, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »

Is that guy the one the A's invited over to their house for chili, which KC seemed to resent? Also, seems like Georgie Peorgie (I would certainly cry if he kissed ME) has a history of affairs. KC had mentioned to someone in the past that she was mad at GA because he'd had an affair? Also, I did notice GA in court giving certain women a smarmy leer. Joy Wray included. Maybe he DID used to get on her chat--although I thought she was delusional about that too at the time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: March 13, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »

Ok, he's a bipolar comedian

http://www.myspace.com/boobikat1

thanks N2....bi=polar I can buy....comedian.......no way.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: March 13, 2010, 05:01:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html
Woman Claims She Had Affair With George Anthony
Posted: 5:01 pm EST March 12,2010Updated: 4:17 pm EST March 13,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV learned Friday that a woman said she had a relationship with Casey Anthony’s father, George Anthony and that woman was questioned by detectives.

It turns out that woman looks a lot like the description George gave detectives of Zenaida Gonzalez, also known as ”Zanny the nanny."

Casey claimed it was the nanny who took her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Skye Benhaida told WFTV that her sister provided investigators with information that she was having an affair with George Anthony that started soon after Casey was arrested. She said it lasted for about a year

"She was in love with George," said Benhaida.

Benhaida said George told her sister that Caylee's death was an accident. But she said her sister never asked about Caylee's death.

"She told him that, 'I would never ask you that.' In reply, he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control," Benhaida said.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says if George really did say Caylee's death was an accident, it's bad news for the defense.

"This would apparently foreclose any defense that someone outside of the Anthony family is responsible for that child's death," said Sheaffer.

Benhaida claims George apparently used her sister as a model for what Zenaida, the alleged nanny, looked like; right down to a tattoo that her sister has.

Benhaida said, "Nice teeth and a tattoo down her left arm."

She said her sister gave George almost $5,000 over the course of their affair and was told by investigators that George had taken money from other women as well.
The sister also said that she had photos on a phone of she and George in intimate situations and shared them with detectives as well as the numerous text messages they exchanged using all three of George's cell phones.

The sister also told WFTV the woman has taken a lie detector test and was questioned by detectives for hours.

WFTV asked George Anthony’s lawyer about the issue and he said he's not received any information from investigators about it. Also, he would not answer any direct questions about whether George had an affair with the woman, but he did not deny that it happened.

Casey's defense team spokeswoman's response to WFTV’s questions about all of this was "no comment."

Meanwhile, two new motions were filed Friday in the case and neither of the documents are good news for Casey’s defense team.

Judge Stan Strickland denied Casey's attorneys request to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping their visits.

Her lawyer's said the security video intrudes on their attorney-client privilege, but the judge didn't agree.

Lawyers for Texas EquuSearch filed a motion responding to the defense.
Attorney Mark Nejame says the organization can't give more information about a volunteer because she wasn't assigned to search the area where Caylee's remains were found.

Also, Casey's parents have hired a new lawyer to help them save their home from foreclosure.

Attorney Mark Lippman is now representing George and Cindy Anthony, according to paperwork filed in Orange County.

WFTV first reported last month when the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive went into foreclosure, after they failed to make a mortgage payment for nine months.

The family's home is the last known place Caylee was seen alive

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: March 13, 2010, 05:02:18 PM »

More questions...
Could it be that Kalani is River's son, Ty? 
They sure look a lot alike.
She seemed very protective of Kalani in front of the A's when he was so upset (she probably would do that with anyone)...but there's more to it...she was very in control with him and he listened to her...and he pleaded and talked with her and she understood what he was going through...in-depth knowledge of the situation between these two.

I'm know I'm stretching here...but...I'm just posing questions...
Being picked up for giving a false report and driving while his licensed is suspended may not be a big thing...but it could also be used as a tool to have an opportunity to talk to the young man (19) more about what was really going on at that scene and what was meant about "if Caylee's gone, then Casey's gone, too" and "George can't protect his daughter". 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: March 13, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »

What if this is just a prelude.............George had 3 cell phones...........WHY.....what has come to light on the phones besides the text messages..what if this isn't what the State wanted withheld at all.............but some 'other things' from the cell phones the feeling that we ain't seen nuttin yet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: March 13, 2010, 05:04:59 PM »

Is that guy the one the A's invited over to their house for chili, which KC seemed to resent? Also, seems like Georgie Peorgie (I would certainly cry if he kissed ME) has a history of affairs. KC had mentioned to someone in the past that she was mad at GA because he'd had an affair? Also, I did notice GA in court giving certain women a smarmy leer. Joy Wray included. Maybe he DID used to get on her chat--although I thought she was delusional about that too at the time.

Hi scatty....wish I had answers to your questions.............but I don't............it gets more and more crazy............and the trial is more than a year away!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1853 on: March 13, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »

Oh what a web we weave when first we practice to deceive.  The Ants have been at this their whole lives, we knew but didn't know the extent. 

It will be interesting finding out the time line of GA's affair. When they were at the Ritz, the night Caylee was found and being pulled out of the woods, it was speculated that Cindy was having an affair with Dom. Where was George? Did he call his girlfriend over? When he was collecting a check from the TV stations, was he also collecting money from his girlfriends? Does he have a separate account from Cindy? He didn't share his workman's comp with her to pay bills, I'm sure he stuck his hand in the money jar at these tents too! No wonder he kept setting up the tent in Walmart parking lots and other places, that cash went directly into his pocket and Cindy didn't see any of it. Probably expected her to have dinner on the table when he got home from "working" the tent all day... in the name of Caylee.

Now we have to review things like the "suicide" attempt, what was he doing? Is River Cruz related to Kiomarie Cruz? How damn tangled is this web?? Is this why we haven't see much of Lee?   

With a lifelong pattern of this behavior and Cindy's penchant for airing their marital problems in front of the kids, no wonder neither of them had any respect for George, no wonder neither of them celebrated Father's Day. He's just one of those spineless jelly fish that has his hand out for all freebees. He want's to be taken care of so he can sit on his azz all day and play on the computer, maybe win it big one day, or find a girl willing to support his old azz in the way he is accustomed. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you George, taking money from a girl who is sick, needs treatment, needs help. This shows me you always put yourself first, no matter what the cost to others.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: March 13, 2010, 05:08:53 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Is the G-String George Affair what was delayed?

Posted on March 13th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: March 13, 2010, 05:15:48 PM »

What if this is just a prelude.............George had 3 cell phones...........WHY.....what has come to light on the phones besides the text messages..what if this isn't what the State wanted withheld at all.............but some 'other things' from the cell phones the feeling that we ain't seen nuttin yet!!

If George had three phones, then maybe others: i.e., Cindy, Casey and/or Lee had multiple phones, too.  No telling what other texts, phone calls the police could find on additional phones.

I'd like to know "who" alerted the LE to River.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: March 13, 2010, 05:55:44 PM »

Rob....I agree with your conclusion totally.  And as far as this new revelation...there's just something fishy about this girl's story.  I looked at her flicker photos and on the next to the last photo where it says 'remember me' there is comment.  Click on the comment and it's from darkangelslut1968...she ask:  "Why delete your sister's pic?"  Also, you will notice that the flicker account has an 's' in front of behaida.  I found a S Behaida that lives in the Cleveland/Akron, Ohio area.  Just throwing this out there!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: March 13, 2010, 06:04:11 PM »

I am still in awe.

no gas

thanks sunny
I hadnt talked to her today. I was on with her for a long time last night. What a jerk dog he is this womans very ill and hes taking advantage.

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: March 13, 2010, 06:09:20 PM »

I am still in awe.

no gas

George- hint- get a job.  Stop living off women. There is a name for men who do that.
He could get a job as a long distance truck driver. No one would care who he is.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: March 13, 2010, 06:28:58 PM »

Question and Answer Session with Skye Benhaida

Posted on March 13th, 2010 by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.