April 26, 2024, 05:14:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392876 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: March 13, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »

What I don't get is why River would even give george money. He and cindy were making their rounds on TV. It makes me sick though that he would even think of getting his groove on with all that was going on around them. No respect for  his grandaughter, hell with respect for cindy she deserves no respect from anyone. I am talking about a baby he claimed to love and mourn! And how did he get away from cindy long enough to go bump peepee's elsewhere. geez
It's just incredible. I wonder what hit the fan last night when it hit the airwaves about him doing nasties with someone else. Someone hispanic at that because we all know how prejuidiced cindy is.
I am still in awe.

I was chatting with Skye earlier...she said George was crying saying they couldn't pay the bills...

he cudnt pay his light bill
no gas

George- hint- get a job.  Stop living off women. There is a name for men who do that.
He could get a job as a long distance truck driver. No one would care who he is.

I sped read through Georgie Girls depo. with Morgan. It said nothing about Zanny having a tattoo and Casey said Zanny had no visible tats.
Was just reading at the hinkymeter and it said Skye is deciding whether she wants to answer their questions on the site or via email.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: March 13, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »

What I don't get is why River would even give george money. He and cindy were making their rounds on TV. It makes me sick though that he would even think of getting his groove on with all that was going on around them. No respect for  his grandaughter, hell with respect for cindy she deserves no respect from anyone. I am talking about a baby he claimed to love and mourn! And how did he get away from cindy long enough to go bump peepee's elsewhere. geez
It's just incredible. I wonder what hit the fan last night when it hit the airwaves about him doing nasties with someone else. Someone hispanic at that because we all know how prejuidiced cindy is.
I am still in awe.

I was chatting with Skye earlier...she said George was crying saying they couldn't pay the bills...

no gas

OMG 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: March 13, 2010, 06:50:02 PM »

Question and Answer Session with Skye Benhaida

Posted on March 13th, 2010 by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.thehinkymeter.com Port 80

Too many people trying to go there.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: March 13, 2010, 06:51:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/RiverC01  River's twitter
I was looking through her posts and came across this one:

"GEORGRE UR A JERK~UVE LIED TOO MUCH AND SO NOW ITS CATCHING UP TO U N UR FAMILY
8:25 AM Dec 16th, 2009 via web"

Hmmmmm.......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: March 13, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Yep,it's off and on.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: March 13, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »

Thanks Monkeys for all the updates on George's shenannigans. For the life of me, I CANNOT believe I took up for that SOB back in the day.  I am so very guillable I guess. 

Don't feel bad, he had me fooled longer than you..... what a sorry excuse for a father and husband he is.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: March 13, 2010, 07:05:32 PM »

Yep,it's off and on.

Yeah, I got in. Grabbed a screen capture. Read it offline, came back, no more questions. Is there a page 2?

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: March 13, 2010, 07:09:29 PM »

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember commedian Flip Wilson.  He had a comedy TV show and often dressed in drag.  In fact, he used to dress in a woman's bathing suit on occasion.  I know he's dead, but.............
I love Flip Wilson...he was soooo funny.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: March 13, 2010, 07:11:20 PM »

Yep,it's off and on.

Yeah, I got in. Grabbed a screen capture. Read it offline, came back, no more questions. Is there a page 2?

I think it just continues on down the same page.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: March 13, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

Yep,it's off and on.

Okie dokie, I think she may have left the building. Interesting responses, though. Consistent answers to questions she has been asked before.

Thanks, Trimm!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: March 13, 2010, 07:17:33 PM »

I don't think Skye's there anymore. She probably got kicked off the server.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: March 13, 2010, 07:21:09 PM »

I am still in awe.

no gas

But they mange to scrape together enough money to replenish Casey's snack account every month.
Sickening, more so if he used a cent of the $$ he duped women out of.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: March 13, 2010, 07:22:18 PM »

I am confused...

Back in the posts a link was posted for Skye's myspace as:
I can't find the post now, but it is here someplace

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocomy

Then further on it is posted as
http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom

that one works...the other one doesn't. It gives a 404 error

Anyway, I have a question re: myspace. I didn't know you could post to your own myspace under friends comments. Like where it shows 'friends'...under that people post comments. How does she post to her own myspace? I have never seen that before.

The first one has a "Y" at the end which is messing it up.  Funny thing is I can't find a myspace for the sister only Skye.  I believe you can comment on your own Myspace.  I'm not 100% positive but I've seen it before.

This IS ODD.  I checked... I cannot post to my own myspace profile comments.  I wonder if she has two accounts so she can do that?  Weird.  I don't trust this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: March 13, 2010, 07:28:19 PM »

Yep,it's off and on.

Okie dokie, I think she may have left the building. Interesting responses, though. Consistent answers to questions she has been asked before.

Thanks, Trimm!

ValHaLL said she sent some question for Skye to answer.Maybe she will. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: March 13, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

Been sick and sleeping a lot the past 2 days & came to catch up.   Let the backslaps upside the head begin!

So not only did the Scamanthonys profit via blood money from the media and some rather naive individuals in their murdered granddaughter's name but George went so far as to "dip for dollars," honestly is it any shock, really?   George has always been a slimy slug & always will be, just as Cindy will always be a self-absorbed witch with a B, both being bass ackwards what their priorities & responsibilities should be.  If everyone recalls, Casey did have conversations with her friends about her father having an affair, the Anthonys were separated shortly after Caylee was born for several months.   It should be noted that IMHO that previous alleged affair does not involve this woman that came forward whatsoever.

Cindy sleeps with DC to keep his trap shut, George sleeps around to pander for more bucks, funny he sure didnt pay the mortgage with the kindness of a few tarts.  I guess I should offer apologies for that adjective but I wont because for any woman & I dont care what the circumstances are claimed to be willingly & knowingly carry on with a married man is a fool & to some degree of loose moral fiber).  It sure doesnt seem evident to me that this woman had a full comprehension of how her sister's interview would have people intruding in their lives to the degree it has personally, but then again had she paused to not have an affair with a married man in this heinous limelight she wouldnt have to answer to any of it now would she.   If everything she says is true (O God must we have to endure seeing those pics to prove it), I'm glad she was truthful with detectives as it will expose the Anthonys as the accessories after the fact that most of us already concluded with just cause very long ago.

If his pillow talk comments were indeed uttered to this woman,  I will tell you this GEORGE is claiming it to be an accident that snowballed out of control based on what CASEY told him BUT I have said this from the very beginning that fight over Casey stealing yet again from her grandparents including Cindy's threats to take custody of Caylee is indeed Casey's motive, it was no accident & the trigger of her rage was that fight with her mother whom she despises.   Casey either right there at the house threatened harm to Caylee right in front of Cindy if Cindy made a move to get custody or have her arrested for theft OR her rage stewed to a high boil & killed Caylee to spite her mother shortly thereafter.   It is the ONLY explanation as to why so many items from the Anthony home are in evidence of Caylee's murder.  If everyone recalls George reportedly was not home but working the evening of June 15th until about 10-11PM (his statement to police also included whether he saw Casey's car in the driveway that evening when he got home).   I get the feeling that this woman was not the target of description some are concluding now, I think George had her looks on the brain when forced to give a description but I do not for one second believe she entered into this grizzly nightmare prior to Caylee's murder.   If memory serves, both Casey & George did not describe "Zanny the nanny" to have tattoos - I have to double check on that.

From the moment I saw Cindy's scowling mug on TV & heard those 911 calls, I knew they knew Caylee was murdered not missing.   They also knew that they were dealing with a narcissistic sociopath that could explode at a moment's notice, they dealt with her bad acts many times over.  Additionally, they knew they were the trigger to Casey's rage.

One more note, I read the JAC's response to the defense motion to have Casey declared indigent & fully expected it.   The hearing was called because those concerns had been previously expressed & now moreso, the hearing should both be a hot one as well as enlightening.   At this juncture I am not going to change my view, I believe any funds paid by the State will be very limited & I anticipate a few admonishments to follow.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: March 13, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »

I am still in awe.

no gas

But they mange to scrape together enough money to replenish Casey's snack account every month.
Sickening, more so if he used a cent of the $$ he duped women out of.

Was the light bill due at the same time as they took a cruise I wonder?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: March 13, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »

Could this River Allen be her.....sure looks possible to me

snipped

River Allen, left, and Kalani Bowles, who say they are friends of Casey Anthony, are overcome with emotion as they arrive on the scene where the skeletal remains of a child were found in Orlando, Fla., Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008. The area is less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of missing 3-year old Caylee Anthony. (AP Photo/John Raoux)

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2008/dec/11/missing-florida-girl-121108/?zIndex=21776

someone please look at this picture and tell me what you see circling the girl on the left neck?  is it a tattoo or what...TIA

Hi Sunny!!!   My guess is it's a ribbon choker from the late 70's..I dunno..

It looks like one of those big black rubber bands the kids wear around their necks these days.  My step daughter used to wear one.... always hated the thing... LOL

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: March 13, 2010, 07:58:27 PM »

I do find it odd that Flickr account was just opened this month 

Truthfully, I am finding all of this odd.  I am wondering if this is all a setup.  Seriously.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: March 13, 2010, 08:10:56 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/local-imbecile-a-soul-sucking-mooch-shameless-pervert/
Local Imbecile a Soul-Sucking Mooch, Shameless Pervert
March 13th

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1879 on: March 13, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »

At presstime, sources revealed that upon hearing the news, Cindy was strapped to a bed and given a morphine drip, but was still barking, snarling, and demanding her favorite pet hammer, “Fluffy.   Monkey Devil! I laughed so hard with this little gem I had to take my asthma meds. This was funny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.