April 18, 2024, 04:13:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 391993 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1920 on: March 14, 2010, 10:53:05 AM »

monkalicious You have me laughing so hard right now  I have no doubt something is screwy with this story, but I feel also that Kathi wouldn't have done this story if it weren't true. Or maybe I just want to believe it, I don't know.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: March 14, 2010, 11:00:09 AM »

monkalicious You have me laughing so hard right now  I have no doubt something is screwy with this story, but I feel also that Kathi wouldn't have done this story if it weren't true. Or maybe I just want to believe it, I don't know.
I want to believe it's true, too. I just want the A's to pay for their lies and their willingness to destroy anyone and everyone who challenges their skewed world view. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: March 14, 2010, 11:05:39 AM »

I want to believe it's true, too. I just want the A's to pay for their lies and their willingness to destroy anyone and everyone who challenges their skewed world view. 
I hope the other shoe to drop is what other woman were giving Gigolo George money. I'm guessing he is pretty good at whining about this and that, not being able to pay bills and so forth. I'm sorry but a woman would have to be rather on the dumb side to buy this routine. Unless of course he is really good at what he does 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: March 14, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »

What is getting to me about this girlfriend story, is she has intimate pics on her cellphone. Now Gigolo George can't possibly be that dumb to allow this, so how did she get pics on her cellphone? Or is he that dumb? Now the text messages I can see I guess, but pics 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: March 14, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »

And one other thing how could Zanny be modeled after River like her sister has suggested, if George met her after Caylee went missing? Now the other shoe that might drop is George and Casey knew River before, and that is how the description came into play. And please Sunny or Loca if you are still talking to Skye, ask her why she keeps talking, it would probably be best for her not to, because you never know what could happen with so many kooks around.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: March 14, 2010, 11:30:45 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  George's "indiscretion" reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live skit, featuring Dan Aykroyd as "Fred Garvin, male prostitute."

My favorite is the "snake" pose.

I can just see George doing this.

Okay, I'll be good now.

Monkalicious-  I was thinking Gigolo too- but someone on another site says - and I believe him as he has seen the (very) seamy side of life, that male Gigolos are 99.999999  paid for by other males, not women.  Very rare for a woman to need to pay for it.... 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: March 14, 2010, 11:41:23 AM »

Well I hope that isn't what the info is going to be when the other shoe drops Western  George is probably good at whining about money, and probably was very good at the sad grandpa thing, and women felt sorry for him.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: March 14, 2010, 11:44:37 AM »

Hi Western Observr--I don't know if this is true or not, but I tend to believe it because I believe Kathy Belich when she says they have more than one source for the story.

But as to any woman paying for George's services, hasn't Cindy been paying for it for years?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: March 14, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »

Hi Western Observr--I don't know if this is true or not, but I tend to believe it because I believe Kathy Belich when she says they have more than one source for the story.

But as to any woman paying for George's services, hasn't Cindy been paying for it for years?

I would have laughed this whole fiasco off if it hadn’t been presented by KB. Also, I have always been able to see GA playing out his con games in any deviant manner available. Seducing needy, lonely, soft hearted women for dollars, playing on their emotions, would be right down his alley. But so far KB has consistently given us the most helpful information of any news outlet and remained a true champion for justice for Caylee. I do understand that the defense has no love for her and would like to cross her out, but I believe her to be smart enough to see a smear coming. I will wait for the other shoe to drop, and if it doesn’t and all this proves to be a big scam, my esteem for her will take a big hit. I just don’t think she would risk alienating her fans out here by giving us something that is no better than JW.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: March 14, 2010, 12:34:55 PM »

Yes, I do too.  If it were any other news reporter than Kathi Belich I would brush it all off as another pack of lies-  but I will reserve judgment until the rest of the story comes out...
Cindy has paid with her self respect, her IRA funds, her Mortgage re-fi and most of her income for years to subsidize GA...   she should have kicked him to the kerb years ago.  I mean, could he have picked a worse time to start an affair-  I can't stand CA  but he is just trying to humiliate her in public like this!  He is so low class. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: March 14, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

Yes, I do too.  If it were any other news reporter than Kathi Belich I would brush it all off as another pack of lies-  but I will reserve judgment until the rest of the story comes out...
Cindy has paid with her self respect, her IRA funds, her Mortgage re-fi and most of her income for years to subsidize GA...   she should have kicked him to the kerb years ago.  I mean, could he have picked a worse time to start an affair-  I can't stand CA  but he is just trying to humiliate her in public like this!  He is so low class. 
I agree, I'm no fan of Cindy by no means, but really over the years there she was working and bringing home the money while a husband and daughter was stealing it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: March 14, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »

This is an interesting post from WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97705&page=23

strawberry
View Public Profile

Find all posts by strawberry

Today, 12:14 PM

stmarysmead 
Registered User       Join Date: Mar 2010

Long time admirer of this site and long time resident of that part of the world whence cometh Cindy and George.

IMO, if you look at George's early history, his anger issues and emotional "problems" (that had real consequences in regard to his relationship with his own father, family and the family business)..you see a young man much like Casey.

If you look at George's unwillingness to accept his responsibilities to provide for his own children, rather leave it to someone else (his wife)...you see a young man much like Casey again.

Casey is the "George" clone. she is the young version of her Dad..the embodiment of his value system. Young George equals Young Casey.

George has led a life of "entitlement" always funded primarily by someone else. He gambles, he cheats, he lets Cindy pay the bills...and yet considers himself "the victim." In his mind, he is deserving of "the good life" without having to work for it. IMO, this is the parent Casey has patterned herself after.

Watching George and Casey since the beginning of this tragedy, I have been continually amazed by how they present themselves like bad actors in some daytime drama. They "overact" but without doubt, they know exactly the words to say to play the parts required by Cindy. This did not start with Caylee's disappearance.

Neither of them has ever tried to be the husband or daughter that Cindy "requires" them to be...but instead, play the role for her whenever it becomes necessary to keep their respective scam going. Casey has no job, parties all night...but can convince Cindy that she is an employed "party-planner" and a devoted Mom. Say the right things and Cindy believes. (notice how articulate Casey is...all the empty, but so correct words?) All it takes is the right words and Cindy believes BECAUSE she wants to believe.

George freeloads, gambles, has affairs, but is the "protective loving man-of-the -house" and Cindy convinces herself this is real too. Notice how he overplays this part, but it keeps Cindy placated. Cindy is bought off by lip service to her fantasies.

This is the Anthony Family Scam...."Con Mom." Never try, never change...but Con Mom. Cindy's stubborn pride always causes her to not only buy into the scam but defend it against all nay-sayers. "No, my daughter is not pregnant!" "My daughter would never hurt her child" "I love you, George."

Cindy works, tries to care for her elderly parents, tries to care for her grandbaby, tries to do it all. She tries to be perfect. But Perfect Cindy can never admit she made a mistake in choosing unstable George. Or that her daughter is just like him.

I think, in light of the tremendous financial burden the Anthony Family Scam and Cindy's delusions are about to cost the taxpayers of Florida...this info is coming out RIGHT NOW...to try to end this insanity before trial. "Con Mom" has now morphed into the biggest legal Con Job of all.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: March 14, 2010, 12:45:48 PM »

Thanks Puzzler, Cindy has always reminded me of the, What Will The Neighbor's Think, mentality. Well now unfortunately Cindy, the neighbors and the world have quite a bit to think about.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: March 14, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »

It has been a while so I don't quite remember, but didn't Tony or his room mate go to school at Full Sail? Maybe they know this Lalani(?) person. I do remember seeing something about Full Sail in the early stages of the investigation.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: March 14, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »

It has been a while so I don't quite remember, but didn't Tony or his room mate go to school at Full Sail? Maybe they know this Lalani(?) person. I do remember seeing something about Full Sail in the early stages of the investigation.
Yes you are right, Tony did.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: March 14, 2010, 01:04:25 PM »

Understanding Cell Phone “Pings”

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1992

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: March 14, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »

I don't do Twitter or Myspace but the more I hear of their comments on those sites the more I think this woman is another crime groupie!
I hope Kathi Belich is right and the information is credible...  there are too many Joy Wrays in this case now.. 

I have to agree with you here about the statement crime groupie.  I too took a look at all her twitter post and alot were about crimes in general and other "hot stories".  I'm hoping right along with you that KB has more credible info cause this case I don't think can handle having another Joy Wray involvement.

Good Morning ooopsssss Good Afternoon Monks! Row, I trust that KB checked this out pretty good as did the news director............and the fact that no one is commenting on it makes me believe it's all true. I am not defending River, she should never have taken up with a married man JMO.........but I am sure George drew a lot of sympathy....I admit, there were a couple times I felt a twinge of sympathy for him, fortunately I regained my senses rather quickly.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: March 14, 2010, 01:37:44 PM »

Im always here just never sign in , but coudnt stop my self on this one   

Don't feel so bad Walter I took just lurk alot but when I have something to say I say it..and the best part about this place is NO ONE forgets you..take a look at SUNNY I think she has some genius memory bank or something in her head..she's wonderful!

thanks for the compliment...I forget a LOT,  but not posters, old or new!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: March 14, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

wftv needs to drop that other shoe

Could this be the other shoe? (or will lead to the other shoe)

http://florida.mugshotlist.com/bowles-kalani-aaronchristo/

Don't think driving without license and giving false name would be the other shoe. At least I hope not...........but, it is weird that this guy gets arrested at this particular time. Too many coincidinks in this case already.

That was my thought...that it's all "out-of-joint".

Wonder what he did previously to get his liscensed "suspended"?

The video the day Caylee was found says it all in my opinion. This guy should be recieving help from professionals unless he was acting.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

That was most DEFINTLY dramatic acting..not I'm not accusing anyone or saying he is so I'm *ducking banannas* here but I believe he's 1. Drag Queen or 2. Gay not saying all gay's act this way..crapola I think I'm digging a hole here but what I'm trying to say is I've been around all types of gays for a long....time...and this video first struck me as some of my gay friends would act..ok I'm putting it out there..I just hope I don't get filled in here with to much dirt with this hole I dug. 

not that you need the shoveling as far as I am concerned.  He might be both................but he is certainly a BAD ACTOR!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: March 14, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »

SOMETHING is just not right here.  I almost have to wonder if there is no sister and this Kalani character is really Georgie's "friend".  NOTHING would surprise me anymore.

Good morning AK Mom and all others,    I think the proof that there are two of them is the video at the so-called "Memorial service" which was really a Cindy production for Casey.  There they are sitting accross the aisle from George, one row back---both of them. 

And although you were not one of the ones who doubted River because she only recently came forward, well, she didn't come forward according to her sister.  She was outed by LE after they acquired George's text messages to her and "Showed up on our doorstep." I don't know what the reason could be to have waited so long, but maybe they just found out about the three cellphones Skye says George has. 

I don't know if this is for real or not, but I tend to think it is.  Kathy Belich is a reputable journalist and her station says they have more than one source. 

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hi Babybear.  But, you know, a lot of people were at the memorial.  Kalani was seen quite a lot around the As home, I believe.  Isn't there other footage of the guy with the white sunglasses(Kalani).  I have so much respect for Kathy B, but I just cannot shake the feeling that this just can't be.  Now, I am wrong much more than I am right, but I keep thinking that not even George could be this stupid.  AND, why would it take this long for this to be uncovered.  I guess in Anthony land anything is possible. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.