April 26, 2024, 02:22:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392766 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2010, 09:53:07 AM »

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthonys Home
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:40:16 PM
<snipped>
"They're in terrible shape,” said Brad Conway, the family’s lawyer. “Cindy is on disability and emotionally can't go back to full time because of everything they've been through, and George has tried to get a job but nobody will hire him."

Conway said his clients have not been served with the paperwork yet.

News 13 stopped by the department at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that’s in charge of serving these notices.

They said it’s usually within a week when the documents would be physically presented to the Anthonys.

After that, Conway said he plans to work up a response and work with the bank so the family doesn't lose their home.

He also said this should send a clear message to people that the Anthonys were not making money for TV appearances.

So Brad....tell CA to go back to work part time if she can't work full time (which IMO is a lie)

What kind of job is GA applying for that no one will hire him? Just about anyone can get hired as a security guard, even GA.....give us some credit here

Brad, you didn't do so good saving your place.  The A's refuse to work! You think the bank is gonna say oh forget it...we will eat the payments cause it's the Anthony's....don't think so Brad. Banks might work with people have have jobs and have made some kind of effort to either pay, partial pay or make some an EFFORT to make some kind of arrangements before foreclosure.

This clearly send the message that the A's are deadbeats who think they deserve special priveledges.
Yes, Ma'am!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »

Sunny,GA is so lazy,he wouldn't hit a lick at a snake.JMO   

Hey Tater!   
    Padilla sure is generous. Let's see helping the Croslin Clan, now this, too bad his generous nature doesn't go to helping people in real need. Oh that's right, he wouldn't then be able to keep his name out there in print 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2010, 09:54:57 AM »

IIRC...the A's were about to lose the house when all of this started.

MtnMom......How did they qualify for homestead exemption?
And I could have sworn I read that they paid off their house months ago, I must have imagined reading that. Don't know anything about homestead exemption, sorry.

What if this was all done on purpose to garner money and sympathy? Something EXTREME to shake money out of pockets since nothing else worked? It's hard to believe, but there are people who would fork out lots of money to help them with this problem. Type in both Cindy and George's names and facebook, and you'll see some people supporting them. The comments there make me gag.

These people did not deserve to have the little angel in their lives. What in the world did they ever do to be blessed to have known her??!! It infuriates me!!

Thank you, NandN.  And thank you for that picture of Caylee.  It is one of my favorites!
 an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2010, 09:56:31 AM »

<snipped>
"They're in terrible shape,” said Brad Conway, the family’s lawyer. “Cindy is on disability and emotionally can't go back to full time because of everything they've been through, and George has tried to get a job but nobody will hire him."

News 13 stopped by the department at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that’s in charge of serving these notices.

They said it’s usually within a week when the documents would be physically presented to the Anthonys.

After that, Conway said he plans to work up a response and work with the bank so the family doesn't lose their home.

He also said this should send a clear message to people that the Anthonys were not making money for TV appearances.

So Brad....tell CA to go back to work part time if she can't work full time (which IMO is a lie)

What kind of job is GA applying for that no one will hire him? Just about anyone can get hired as a security guard, even GA.....give us some credit here

Brad, you didn't do so good saving your place.  The A's refuse to work! You think the bank is gonna say oh forget it...we will eat the payments cause it's the Anthony's....don't think so Brad. Banks might work with people have have jobs and have made some kind of effort to either pay, partial pay or make some an EFFORT to make some kind of arrangements before foreclosure.

This clearly send the message that the A's are deadbeats who think they deserve special priveledges.

Don't you think that when the Anthonys look at BC who is paralyzed, in a wheelchair, struggles to work everyday, but doesn't sit back and do nothing, although he would be perfectly entitled to disability, they should be ashamed to say they are 'disabled' and cab't work.  Cindy hasn't heard that old American expression, When the going gets tough....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Where’d the millions go?
February 23, 2010 · 274 Comments

thanks trim....for the record, I have little faith in people who 'claim' that inside sources give them info it has been my experience that those close enough to really have inside info, are also smart enough and ethical enough to keep the info inside..JMO

think this poster said all that needs to be said.

mixologist74  // February 23, 2010 at 11:38 am

IMO, there is no reason that they shouldn’t have been working and keeping up with the payments, like anyone else would do. Did Scott Peterson’s parents quit their jobs and lose their home while Scott was on trial? What about other parents of murderers?

and I am one of those who think Dave is way too sympathetic to the A's...hey JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2010, 09:57:32 AM »

Hey Tater!   
    Padilla sure is generous. Let's see helping the Croslin Clan, now this, too bad his generous nature doesn't go to helping people in real need. Oh that's right, he wouldn't then be able to keep his name out there in print 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2010, 09:57:51 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I just have to say that the quality of our posters is unmatched.  I have so enjoyed everyone's posts over the last couple of days--thank you all!

Good Morning Monka!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2010, 10:00:18 AM »

Where’d the millions go?

thanks trim....for the record, I have little faith in people who 'claim' that inside sources give them info it has been my experience that those close enough to really have inside info, are also smart enough and ethical enough to keep the info inside..JMO

IMO, there is no reason that they shouldn’t have been working and keeping up with the payments, like anyone else would do. Did Scott Peterson’s parents quit their jobs and lose their home while Scott was on trial? What about other parents of murderers?

and I am one of those who think Dave is way too sympathetic to the A's...hey JMO

Way too sympathetic. There is no reason under the sun why both of those darn fools can't work, none.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »

Padilla Considers Helping Anthonys

http://t.love.com/302701549

Thanks,and oh good grief.   

poor Leonard, he really need to go into treatment........is there a 12 step for media whoring??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2010, 10:02:56 AM »

I have been knocked out of the cage twice.   

ouch!  so far so good for me.....knock on wood!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2010, 10:04:51 AM »

Hey Tater!   

I agree.......besides he thinks he is a star now and deserves special treatment............I got some special treatment for him.....a kick in his azz for starters!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2010, 10:07:34 AM »

<snipped>

Don't you think that when the Anthonys look at BC who is paralyzed, in a wheelchair, struggles to work everyday, but doesn't sit back and do nothing, although he would be perfectly entitled to disability, they should be ashamed to say they are 'disabled' and cab't work.  Cindy hasn't heard that old American expression, When the going gets tough....

hi WO...these bottom dwellers have so shame...they do not know the meaning of the word SHAME.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »

poor Leonard, he really need to go into treatment........is there a 12 step for media whoring??
Perfect, and the bed is all ready for him, and a hook in the wall by the bed to hang his hat 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #213 on: February 24, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »

Monkey Devil! And I would love to see CA take the help after she has trashed the He!! out of him - she will be eating crow if he does in fact help them and they accept.  This just can't get any more tangled.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 24, 2010, 10:51:51 AM »

Perfect, and the bed is all ready for him, and a hook in the wall by the bed to hang his hat 

Agree with all of the above.  When Padilla first appeared on the scene I did think it was kind of dumb to get Casey out on the promise (If there were a promise) of telling him anything. Also, it was sort of sexist to say after she got her nails done she would talk, as if that's what women have at the top of their list.  Nevertheless, he was an interesting character, except for the toothpick which is gross, and I jokingly referred to him as "My intended."  Well, the engagement is off.  I see clearly now that IMO he just likes publicity. 

Well, Lennie, let me clue you in a bit.  As a woman, if I didn't want to tell something, I wouldn't care much about my nails, in fact they could be pulled out and I wouldn't tell. Most of us have more character and ethics than he seems to give us credit for.  Casey of course has no ethics at all, but to lump us all together the way I feel he did is sexist.  I've always had a soft spot for cowboy songs and cowboys.  But not this song and not this cowboy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »

Monkey Devil! And I would love to see CA take the help after she has trashed the He!! out of him - she will be eating crow if he does in fact help them and they accept.  This just can't get any more tangled.

Maybe we Monkeys should get together and buy the Anthony house.  We could sort of use it as a shrine and a vacation house.  We could take turns harrassing the Anthonys, wherever they will be living, and go to Disney World.  I wonder if about Seventy five thousand would take it. Can we swing it?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #216 on: February 24, 2010, 11:20:09 AM »

Maybe we Monkeys should get together and buy the Anthony house.  We could sort of use it as a shrine and a vacation house.  We could take turns harrassing the Anthonys, wherever they will be living, and go to Disney World.  I wonder if about Seventy five thousand would take it. Can we swing it?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Baby Bear that is a great idea - brilliant - vacation home and a chance to poke and nudge the Scamthony's?  Count me in!! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 24, 2010, 11:26:06 AM »

Where’d the millions go?

I agree 100%   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 24, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »

http://www.huliq.com/9501/91680/grandparents-caylee-anthony-foreclose-oc-home
Grandparents of Caylee Anthony Foreclose on O.C. Home

George and Cindy Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony and grandparents of murdered Caylee Anthony have been served foreclosure papers on their Orange County, Florida home. The Palm Beach Post News states that the Anthonys have received numerous amounts of money because of their daughter's controversial murder case, but the mortgage still isn't getting paid.

The Anthony house is the same house Casey lived in even after her daughter disappeared during the summer of 2008. The house has been filmed numerous times because of the murder, but not in sympathy of the family. Fights between protestors, paparazzi mobs and even Casey getting arrested, more than once, has been filmed on the house's front lawn.

Some people claim the money that George and Cindy have received might have been spent on cruises or other unnecessary lavish things. Most people don't have sympathy for the family as it is, who didn't report 3 year old Caylee missing for almost a month. Caylee's body was later found a half mile from the residence. The location of the body and other evidence led to Casey's arrest and indictment of first-degree murder charges.
The Anthony's bought the house in 1989 for almost $91,000. Court records reveal the Anthonys actually owe more than $115,000, plus interest because they had taken a second mortgage out. The family, despite their recent news-making, is clearly a part of everything that's currently happening in the housing market, and has been happening since the initial housing crisis. People were given two mortgages they can no longer afford to pay.

George Anthony hasn't worked since 2008 and Cindy is on disability, but the reports on how they've managing their money could point to much bigger problems. "I think there are so many followers of the family that they would step in and try to help the family and one way of doing that is make an attempt to purchase the house," stated Sarah Eagan, an Orlando real estate agent that spoke to Eyewitness News.

Source: The Palm Beach Post News

Written by Amy Munday
Huliq.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2010, 12:10:18 PM »

I think a Monkey-owned house on Hopespring Drive is a great idea.  We could do it on a time-share basis for a cheap place to stay with our families while visiting Disney and rent it out the rest of the time ....that is AFTER somebody goes thru it with a hundred gallons of Clorox to eradicate the Scamthony cooties which are obviously deadly.  What a piece of crap this has turned into.  It's 5:00 somewhere - pass the tequila.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.