April 26, 2024, 02:15:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392868 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2010, 12:17:15 PM »

I haven't been able to follow as closely as I'd like to lately, but:

Is it possible that a Casey "jailhouse confession" could be the reason why Baez and team just keep on fighting to have the court disallow the release of videos, etc. of Casey in jail?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »

http://www.huliq.com/9501/91680/grandparents-caylee-anthony-foreclose-oc-home
Grandparents of Caylee Anthony Foreclose on O.C. Home

George and Cindy Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony and grandparents of murdered Caylee Anthony have been served foreclosure papers on their Orange County, Florida home. The Palm Beach Post News states that the Anthonys have received numerous amounts of money because of their daughter's controversial murder case, but the mortgage still isn't getting paid.

The Anthony house is the same house Casey lived in even after her daughter disappeared during the summer of 2008. The house has been filmed numerous times because of the murder, but not in sympathy of the family. Fights between protestors, paparazzi mobs and even Casey getting arrested, more than once, has been filmed on the house's front lawn.

Some people claim the money that George and Cindy have received might have been spent on cruises or other unnecessary lavish things. Most people don't have sympathy for the family as it is, who didn't report 3 year old Caylee missing for almost a month. Caylee's body was later found a half mile from the residence. The location of the body and other evidence led to Casey's arrest and indictment of first-degree murder charges.
The Anthony's bought the house in 1989 for almost $91,000. Court records reveal the Anthonys actually owe more than $115,000, plus interest because they had taken a second mortgage out. The family, despite their recent news-making, is clearly a part of everything that's currently happening in the housing market, and has been happening since the initial housing crisis. People were given two mortgages they can no longer afford to pay.

George Anthony hasn't worked since 2008 and Cindy is on disability, but the reports on how they've managing their money could point to much bigger problems. "I think there are so many followers of the family that they would step in and try to help the family and one way of doing that is make an attempt to purchase the house," stated Sarah Eagan, an Orlando real estate agent that spoke to Eyewitness News.

Source: The Palm Beach Post News

Written by Amy Munday
Huliq.com

I bet that the A's have money saved away: not in an institution where it could be found, but maybe stuffed away in a mattress.  They're letting that house go because they don't want ZG to win her lawsuit and the A's have to sell their home (they wouldn't get any profit from it anyway...Capp spelled that out very well).  IMO it's not coincindental that the A's stopped making payments on their house in the same time frame as they made such a spectacle of themselves in the depos with Morgan.  They knew their gooses were cooked when they saw the video footage of themselves being show on TV repeatedly and day-after-day.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2010, 12:32:02 PM »

Padilla Considers Helping Anthonys

http://t.love.com/302701549

Thanks,and oh good grief.   

Sounds like a good idea.  I've always wanted to tear up that new concrete slab they poured in the backward while KC and Caylee were unaccounted for.

poor Leonard, he really need to go into treatment........is there a 12 step for media whoring??
Monkey Devil! And I would love to see CA take the help after she has trashed the He!! out of him - she will be eating crow if he does in fact help them and they accept.  This just can't get any more tangled.

Maybe we Monkeys should get together and buy the Anthony house.  We could sort of use it as a shrine and a vacation house.  We could take turns harrassing the Anthonys, wherever they will be living, and go to Disney World.  I wonder if about Seventy five thousand would take it. Can we swing it?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2010, 12:34:30 PM »

Thanks,and oh good grief.   

Sounds like a good idea.  I've always wanted to tear up that new concrete slab they poured in the backward while KC and Caylee were unaccounted for.

poor Leonard, he really need to go into treatment........is there a 12 step for media whoring??
Monkey Devil! And I would love to see CA take the help after she has trashed the He!! out of him - she will be eating crow if he does in fact help them and they accept.  This just can't get any more tangled.

Maybe we Monkeys should get together and buy the Anthony house.  We could sort of use it as a shrine and a vacation house.  We could take turns harrassing the Anthonys, wherever they will be living, and go to Disney World.  I wonder if about Seventy five thousand would take it. Can we swing it?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Sorry, really screwed up that post. 
What I was trying to say is that I'm in for buying the place.  I've always wanted to tear up that concrete slab they poured in the backyard, that whole scenario has yet to make sense to me.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »

Putting aside Lenny's love for media attention, I think it is great that he has offered to help.  George said last night to WESH that he would do what ever it took to save the house.  Lets see if he really meant it.  Lenny coming forward paints the Ant's into a corner to either get a job, sell assets, get out the coffee can buried in the back yard, have Lenny as a landlord or some or all of the above.  How much do they really believe the house is their only tie to Caylee that it means the world to them in the name of Caylee and that their words are true? I want to see what they do now. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: February 24, 2010, 12:53:08 PM »

Putting aside Lenny's love for media attention, I think it is great that he has offered to help.  George said last night to WESH that he would do what ever it took to save the house.  Lets see if he really meant it.  Lenny coming forward paints the Ant's into a corner to either get a job, sell assets, get out the coffee can buried in the back yard, have Lenny as a landlord or some or all of the above.  How much do they really believe the house is their only tie to Caylee that it means the world to them in the name of Caylee and that their words are true? I want to see what they do now. 
I can't wait too see what they do next. I can't believe they would even consider taking Lenny's help, but with this pond scum who knows. Lenny sure seems to have a lot of money that he doesn't seem to need, helping people like the Croslins and now this.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #226 on: February 24, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

I can't wait too see what they do next. I can't believe they would even consider taking Lenny's help, but with this pond scum who knows. Lenny sure seems to have a lot of money that he doesn't seem to need, helping people like the Croslins and now this.
I wish to heck he would throw some of that money he is willing to give to the UNdeserving Scamthony's, Elizabeth Johnson's way to get her to talk OR add money to the reward for Gabriel so someone who may know something will come forward - I think that would be money well spent.  He will get more recognition and media praise for that than he would helping these 2 bottom feeders. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: February 24, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »

Things do make one wonder if George & CinCin were each born with a congenital tin cup in their hands? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: February 24, 2010, 01:37:22 PM »

Home Of George, Cindy Anthony In Foreclosure
A day after it was learned that the home where Caylee Anthony once lived with her mother and grandparents was being foreclosed upon, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he's considering helping the family save their home
George and Cindy Anthony on Monday learned that Bank of America was moving to foreclose on their Hopespring Drive home, where Caylee and her mother, Casey Anthony, lived.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded area near the home in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing about five months earlier.

Padilla made headlines when he posted Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond before she was charged in Caylee's death.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told Local 6 News that the family is not interested in Padilla's potential help with the foreclosure process.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Video   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22655364/index.html

Of course they don't want to interfere with the foreclosure process-that would spoil their martyr process ....
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #229 on: February 24, 2010, 01:41:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Mission ....Lenny is talking to Gabriel's Family about the reward. Praying that he does help them.

Anybody willing to make a bet on the Anthony house burning to the ground within the next 2 months? If someone does not step in and pay it off for them....I bet it will burn.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #230 on: February 24, 2010, 01:48:41 PM »

Mission ....Lenny is talking to Gabriel's Family about the reward. Praying that he does help them.

Anybody willing to make a bet on the Anthony house burning to the ground within the next 2 months? If someone does not step in and pay it off for them....I bet it will burn.
Thank you for that great news Darla!!  I wasn't aware of that - ok, then I take back some of what I said if he helps to raise that reward. I think I might put some money on the house burning down. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #231 on: February 24, 2010, 01:50:17 PM »

Thank you for that great news Darla!!  I wasn't aware of that - ok, then I take back some of what I said if he helps to raise that reward. I think I might put some money on the house burning down. 
Great news, and the house just might burn to the ground.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 24, 2010, 01:50:40 PM »

OMG Darla, that very thought popped into my head yesterday!  wouldn't surprise me....or when the dust settles the painful memories (the good memories that they're using for PR right now) will force them to leave the house...uh right
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 24, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »

I haven't been able to follow as closely as I'd like to lately, but:

Is it possible that a Casey "jailhouse confession" could be the reason why Baez and team just keep on fighting to have the court disallow the release of videos, etc. of Casey in jail?

I haven't considered that before. But then, there's no audio in the room right? There's no doubt that there's something he doesn't want seen but I wonder about what could have been heard.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 24, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »

I think a Monkey-owned house on Hopespring Drive is a great idea.  We could do it on a time-share basis for a cheap place to stay with our families while visiting Disney and rent it out the rest of the time ....that is AFTER somebody goes thru it with a hundred gallons of Clorox to eradicate the Scamthony cooties which are obviously deadly.  What a piece of crap this has turned into.  It's 5:00 somewhere - pass the tequila.

I'm with you there, CC.  But put a little tabasco in my tequila--it's called a "hot shot"! I think I need a little spicy anesthetic to deal with these lunatic Anthonys. 
And Leonard Padilla...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 24, 2010, 02:08:01 PM »

Thanks NR. I went from being really ticked off at LP to now thankful. lol. It will be interesting to see what comes of this because I'm sure they never once thought LP would offer them help.  Monkey Devil!

Babybear, I share your sorrow. I'm a sucker for cowboys too and I'm disappointed in the man in black. But maybe he's offering to help for reasons we don't know yet that are actually good. If not, someone near LP, please try to kick some sense into him! First the Croslins and now this?! I hope he has a really good idea behind this other than simply helping people who support a murderer.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: February 24, 2010, 02:08:09 PM »

Oooh, Lenny as a Landlord?  This will be the new reality show, starring the A's!  Kind of like "Three's Company".  Every episode would include at least one of the dubious characters we've seen, doing something nefarious.  Special guest stars:  Dennis and Sherri Milstead as their wacky best friends.  Pilot episode: Bass fishing with the A's.  And then hijinks ensue.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 24, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »

Things do make one wonder if George & CinCin were each born with a congenital tin cup in their hands? 
And a plastic spoon in their mouths.  No, wait, that's a foot!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: February 24, 2010, 02:12:15 PM »

The posts are cracking me up!

Lawd, if they try that stunt... they're just not smart enough... they really will be in some serious doodie then.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 24, 2010, 02:12:48 PM »

I never thought of that.  They certainly know enough people who could make that happen.  Remember, Cindy said she had people who could fly under the radar to discredit the Grunds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.