March 29, 2024, 01:47:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 389962 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2010, 01:05:00 PM »

sorry monkeys.  I have just seen so many families trying to hold on to their homes and can't -- and these people . . . . 

Sister, it hits close to home for me, my daughter lost her condo, it ended up being upside down (mortgage wise) by 150,000$. Months of begging, pleading, crying, trying to use bail out programs (couldn't get that because she made too much,huh?) it was agonizing for all of us.......so, they won't get mush sympathy from a whole lot of ppl.  Caylee's tragedy has been terrible for them but it's a proven fact that they have used it for profit but yet even with that profit, they chose not to pay 785$ a month. 

mizjay...I am sorry for your daughter...so many people have lost their homes, jobs, insurance....................it is so sad.

Mizjay, I'd like to add my condolences as well.  My bff works for a bank and she deals directly with homeowners and these "so called bail-out programs".  She tells me they are a joke.  People who truly need help don't qualify.

I'm thinking the timing of all these financial woes is curious.  Now that KC is a convicted felon, I think the Son of Sam Law kicks in and with that, there are severe limitations as to how these creatures can profit.  Blink has written about this.  To recap we have:
1.  Anthonys in foreclosure
2.  Media rep quits
3.  ZFG lawsuit coming back into play
4.  Michelle Bart is hosting another "Casey is innocent" webcast

Hmmmm?

Hmmmm is right. TY also.   I hope that people with the know-how will really put them under the microscope and find exactly where their money has gone. It's not nice to bite the hands that have fed you.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2010, 01:05:34 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Lenny called it a "daisy chain" but according to Blink the woman deputy is now dead, so can't be proven.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2010, 01:10:34 PM »

Turbo.. down here when the clerk of the courts post foreclosures, they automatically include unknown parties or unknown spouse..
but if past behavior is any indication you betcha CA has a place to run to.
Alot of people here in Fla cashed out the equity in their homes in 06, 07 and bought new ones that were affordable and paid cash, and walked away from their old mess and they dont realize yet that they are still on the hook. CA is slick but not that slick lol

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html
Anthony Family May Lose Caylee’s Home
Bank Of America Files Foreclosure

POSTED: Monday, February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:30 am EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 was present when Bank of America moved to foreclose on the home where Caylee Anthony once lived, a move the family didn’t see coming.
George and Cindy Anthony said they did not know that the papers had been filed until Local 6’s Mike DeForest brought it to their attention.

According to the foreclosure filing, the Anthonys had not made a mortgage payment in nine months.

The Anthonys’ attorney said their granddaughter’s death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

The Anthonys attorney attributed the couple’s latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter’s slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.
The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Images  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html
Bank Files For Foreclosure  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html

Gee, perhaps they should have paid their mortgage instead of going on a cruise, getting tattoos, new clothes, fancy haircuts, diamond studs, and some face work for cin-cin................I hope they are  feeding their dogs.

You said it, Sunny!  It was also reported in this thread, the A's had been shopping early on in this case for an attorney to work in exchange for future rights to book/movie/television deals.  While I don't want to see anyone lose their home, I think the A's are reaping what they've sown.  Interesting that the second mortgage was 4 years ago.  That seems to coincide with when Casey allegedly ran up Cindy's credit card bills (according to Lee).  Like so many other things, if they'd just held Casey accountable for this, they might not be in this mess to begin with.  Spare the child, spoil the child = correct the child when he/she deliberately disobeys parental instruction.  The most appropriate definition for spoil here is "to render unfit for service".

Truthfully, if I honestly thought a child of mine were being unjustly accused, I'd hit every media source imaginable and likely exhaust my finances in the process...the key word being "honestly".  However, that's not what has brought the A's to this place, IMO.  As for Conway reportedly saying they never saw it coming-HAH!.  I worked in the banking industry for years and I can tell you that is a flat out lie...either his or Cindy's.  I've been in on the chatter between Operations, Loan Officers, and the Teller Line when the first payment is missed.  Sorry, Anthonys but I know for a fact there are regular (in my bank, monthly) meetings with the Loan officers tracking non-payment and the pressure is on to get the $ in; due to the spread between the rates that banks pay to use Fed funds, the interest paid to customers, dividends paid to stockholders, operating expenses (utilities, facilities upkeep, marketing, materials, interior decorating, equipment, software & licensing, security equipment and contracts, salaries & bonuses), required reserve funds banks must keep, and profit.  Computer systems, particularly at large banks like BOA, are set up to automatically generate late notices, with compounding late charges.  I find it extremely hard (impossible)to believe, that the Anthonys haven't gotten their mail or answered their phones since June 2009.  Funny thing, they got their Personal Property Tax form.  Their foundation has received mailed donations, but they didn't get any late notices from BOA?  Suuurrrrrre!  Once again, the lies are so illogical and so easily refutable (not to mention that BOA has to be able to prove in court that the defendant was duly and repeatedly notified prior to the commencement of foreclosure proceedings).  The "Big Bad Bank is foreclosing on us defenseless, unsuspecting, and entirely innocent poor victims " lie really gets my Irish up! I also know for a fact the majority of banks would rather get some money in a reduced-payment option than foreclose.  In a foreclosure, everybody loses.

We know the A's were paid "licensing fees" for pics and videos of Caylee, so where did the $ go?  Was some/all of the funding paying Casey's defense team, a retainer fee, public relations consultant? Also interesting that Casey wouldn't allow Baez to declare her indigent.  You have to admit it would be inconsistent (at best) to claim 2-3 years of full-time employment with Universal/Kodak and simultaneously declare insolvency.

Finally, what's the word on George's LE retirement pension?  Or was that squandered on the "Nigerian gambling" scheme?  Does Cindy have any retirement monies?  Well, assets will likely be court record if this goes to foreclosure.  Weren't the A's getting paid by their "Foundations"?  I'd like to see an independent audit of the Foundations' records, the A's paychecks stubs/ Banking transactions (deposit items, checks written, withdrawals, automatic debits, Cashier's Checks purchased, wire transfers, etc.), as well as all the attorneys /public relations consultants involved (Conway, Baez & Company, Michelle Bart, etc.) that pertain to this case.  Can we say Money Trail?     Wasn't the whole point of Lee moving home to help his parents out financially?  Something's really wrong with this picture.  We wondered why the A's have been so quiet...now we know.

I'd work three jobs before I'd lose my house.  Checking in freight in a Target distribution center would hardly draw a crowd, neither would operating a cherry picker there.  Night portering at a fast food restaurant from 12-5 a.m. wouldn't exactly necessitate crowd control either (likewise, working on a landscaping crew around town).  Just not buying it!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2010, 01:16:08 PM »

The problems of George and Cindy Anthony were a top story at noon today.

WFTV-Channel 9 opened its noon newscast with the story that Casey Anthony’s parents could lose their home to foreclosure. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

“The Anthonys owe more than $115,000 on this house, plus interest,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported. “Bank of America foreclosure papers show the Anthonys have not made a mortgage payment on this house since May of last year. Five months after that last mortgage payment, the Anthonys went on a cruise.”

WFTV replayed scenes of the Anthonys facing off against protesters outside the house on Hopespring Drive. “The house is in Cindy Anthony’s house,” Belich said.

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the Anthonys weren’t aware the bank had filed foreclosure papers until the station told them yesterday.

They didn’t realize what was coming if they didn’t make those mortgage payments?

WKMG reported that the Anthonys owe $121,000 on the home and were eight months behind in mortgage payments.

Cindy Anthony is on disability from a nursing job, and George Anthony is unemployed.

“The Anthonys say they’ll do everything they can to try to save the home where Caylee lived her entire life,” Weber said.

Could that mean more interviews are ahead?

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorneys had filed a list of expert witnesses that might be called in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-george-cindy-learn-of-foreclosure-from-wkmg.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2010, 01:17:01 PM »

Northern I love the pic lol.

Ok now on this National Enq. article.....If jail employees overheard this so called confession of Casey's would they not be obligated to inform superior officers?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Lenny called it a "daisy chain" but according to Blink the woman deputy is now dead, so can't be proven.
I didn't realize the woman deputy is now dead 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »

Ok now on this National Enq. article.....If jail employees overheard this so called confession of Casey's would they not be obligated to inform superior officers?
I wondered about that also, I'm not sure.  WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the Anthonys weren’t aware the bank had filed foreclosure papers until the station told them yesterday.
     BS
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »

When I first read the article I immediately wondered if Lenny is "the source".  I am also wondering if the foreclosure comments is the Ants trying to take the attention off of their daughters guilt and the news that was going to hit and as a diversion.  Why now is Conway yapping about this?  Why did George not say anthing in his war and peace style feel sorry for poor us letter to Fox about loosing the home, or fighting for the home.  They have managed to keep quiet about being deadbeats until now and there is no way they have not been receiving notices and registered letters over this.  Nope it is not a coincidence. 

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2010, 01:23:07 PM »

I wondered about that also, I'm not sure.  WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the Anthonys weren’t aware the bank had filed foreclosure papers until the station told them yesterday.
     BS
Agreed . . . total BS
BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2010, 01:25:24 PM »

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: Their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

Documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show Bank of America is foreclosing on the home of George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murderer Casey Anthony.

The Anthony family has not been served with a foreclosure notice, their lawyer said.

Court records show the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony have not made a $785.82 mortgage payment since June 2009, leading to more than $7,000 in past-due payments.

"This is the only place Caylee ever lived," said Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "I will do as much as I can to try to help them save this house."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.

The Anthonys were paid $20,000 in fees by CBS for providing the company with exclusive photos and videos of their daughter and granddaughter.

That same month, the Anthonys went on a three-day Caribbean cruise with son Lee Anthony and his girlfriend, Mallory Parker. Conway said the cruise cost about $300 a person and was planned months in advance.

"The Anthony's are not living lavishly, and the house being in foreclosure proves that," Conway said. "They are struggling to pay for everything."

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive in June 2008. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods in December that year.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. They refinanced the four-bedroom home in 2005 and agreed to pay $121,180. Court documents show that the lender claims the couple owes about $121,000.

Cindy Anthony, a registered nurse who worked for Gentiva Health Services in Winter Park, has been on disability for several months, Conway said. George Anthony, a former deputy sheriff in Ohio, has worked off-and-on since his granddaughter disappeared but does not have a steady job.

George Anthony has filled out numerous job applications and gone on several interviews, but no one will hire him, Conway said.

"Caylee's death has affected the Anthonys emotionally, physically and financially," Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100223,0,2500537.story?page=1
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2010, 01:27:14 PM »

I have done some research on George's LE jobs. He did not work for them long enough to draw a pension. Most states you have to work 30 yrs before you draw a pension. A few are 25 yrs. But most are 30 yrs. He worked no where near that time with LE.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2010, 01:38:57 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/02/23/1495608/foreclosure-papers-filed-on-anthony.html
Foreclosure papers filed on Anthony home
k of America filed foreclosure papers on the childhood home of Casey Anthony on Monday. Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and claims a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

The home is owned by Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy. It is the last place where Caylee Anthony was seen alive before she disappeared in June 2008. The girl's remains were found several hundred yards away in woods in December 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2010, 01:40:56 PM »

I have done some research on George's LE jobs. He did not work for them long enough to draw a pension. Most states you have to work 30 yrs before you draw a pension. A few are 25 yrs. But most are 30 yrs. He worked no where near that time with LE.
Thanks, and he know where worked that long on any job.   
Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.  Please, they should have sold a car then.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »

How do you spend all your disability income ( from Cindy's job policy) and $20,000 in interview fees and goodness knows how much more, and not pay your mortgage for almost a year? They could have got rid of one of the cars, common sense will tell you that you only need one if no one is going out to work.    How about selling the boat while you're at it...?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2010, 01:43:48 PM »

The difference with the A's and a lot of others.... to most, it's humiliating, it's a blow to your pride, in some cases there was borderline deceit about the terms, your reputation seems tainted, it's disastrous to your credit.........this family seems to have a chip missing . None of these things ever seem to matter to them. Doesn't matter whether it's about the big stuff, your daughter killing your grandbaby, decieving the public, LE, FBI... and now the (little) stuff..the house.  Their past record speaks for itself, this came as no surprise and has ulterior motives.

Yes, I can't wait for the first media interview where Cindy tells us none of it was their fault, it was all down to the big cruel bank not telling them what was going on...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2010, 01:46:13 PM »

BS
Agreed . . . total BS
BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS  BS 

I hear they are hiring Security Guards all over the Middle East, lots of pay, they don't know or care who George is....    Of course it's not George's fault no one will hire him, it never is!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: Their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

Documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show Bank of America is foreclosing on the home of George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murderer Casey Anthony.

The Anthony family has not been served with a foreclosure notice, their lawyer said.

Court records show the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony have not made a $785.82 mortgage payment since June 2009, leading to more than $7,000 in past-due payments.

"This is the only place Caylee ever lived," said Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "I will do as much as I can to try to help them save this house."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.

The Anthonys were paid $20,000 in fees by CBS for providing the company with exclusive photos and videos of their daughter and granddaughter.

That same month, the Anthonys went on a three-day Caribbean cruise with son Lee Anthony and his girlfriend, Mallory Parker. Conway said the cruise cost about $300 a person and was planned months in advance.

"The Anthony's are not living lavishly, and the house being in foreclosure proves that," Conway said. "They are struggling to pay for everything."

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive in June 2008. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods in December that year.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. They refinanced the four-bedroom home in 2005 and agreed to pay $121,180. Court documents show that the lender claims the couple owes about $121,000.

Cindy Anthony, a registered nurse who worked for Gentiva Health Services in Winter Park, has been on disability for several months, Conway said. George Anthony, a former deputy sheriff in Ohio, has worked off-and-on since his granddaughter disappeared but does not have a steady job.

George Anthony has filled out numerous job applications and gone on several interviews, but no one will hire him, Conway said.

"Caylee's death has affected the Anthonys emotionally, physically and financially," Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100223,0,2500537.story?page=1
They insult my intelligence and all of you monkeys too - How stupid does Conman and them think the average person is???

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »

Could this be Cindy's way of getting rid of George without giving him half the money of the sale of the house (if it were sold)? Wasn't that the reason she let him come home after they were separated -- half the money from the house if they divorced?

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2010, 01:55:10 PM »

Could this be Cindy's way of getting rid of George without giving him half the money of the sale of the house (if it were sold)? Wasn't that the reason she let him come home after they were separated -- half the money from the house if they divorced?
Wow, that could be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.