March 28, 2024, 04:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 389925 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #500 on: February 26, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »

Miss Nancy's Bombshell is about a week late 

BOMBSHELL LAST WEEK!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: February 26, 2010, 08:08:37 PM »

Brandi,I wonder if they would put them out tomorrow?I bet we have to wait until Monday.Dagnabit. 

My guess is Monday at the earliest.

Brandi,you said Hubby was watching the Olympics,so check Miss Nancy out online.   
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d19-Live-streaming-of-Nancy-Grace-Issues-with-Jane-VelezMitchell-and-other-crime-related-news

Wow. Cool!

Is that even legal?!?  lol

Thanks, Trimm.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #502 on: February 26, 2010, 08:12:12 PM »

Brandi....watch it in cognito  no one will ever know 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 26, 2010, 08:12:39 PM »

Brandi,I wonder if they would put them out tomorrow?I bet we have to wait until Monday.Dagnabit. 

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d19-Live-streaming-of-Nancy-Grace-Issues-with-Jane-VelezMitchell-and-other-crime-related-news

Wow. Cool!

Thanks, Trimm.

I don't know.I am a just the messenger fairy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 26, 2010, 08:13:14 PM »

I just spit my drink all over myself.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 26, 2010, 08:13:45 PM »

Got my sunglasses on and a black watch cap!

Trying to hide my IP now. LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2010, 08:14:25 PM »

Wow. Cool!

Thanks, Trimm.

I don't know.I am a just the messenger fairy.   

Hahaha!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2010, 09:22:58 PM »

so, let me get this straight... Kronk and his ex were married for 4 short months over 15 years ago- making her 25ish at the time...maybe I'v missed some details, but who's to say they didnt have a little experimental play time under the influence and it could have been "any" random material used to "restrain" a partner in innocent couple related heated passion.  Wish I had the energy now to play like that, my hubby would be a happy man!   lol
lol true  those people never cease to amaze me totaly. They moved right under our nose! dont we know anyone that lives in orlando that can keep us informed. trust me If I lived there we would have the hook up!! I would have pics and all kinds of stuff!!! lol they are a trip!
The anthonys thrive on drama! which I think is the same said of baez. If theres drama than their  face is out there in the media (cashing cashing!!
Loca, I've got to agree with you.  I think their own sense of self importance feeds on drama, whether it's self created or not.   And Baez wastes not a minute inserting himself into the public eye.  (Okay, that was a weird sentence, but you know what I mean...LOL)

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 26, 2010, 09:24:59 PM »

lol true  those people never cease to amaze me totaly. They moved right under our nose! dont we know anyone that lives in orlando that can keep us informed. trust me If I lived there we would have the hook up!! I would have pics and all kinds of stuff!!! lol they are a trip!

I  think I posted in the wrong block!!
but if it was me living near em I would have it going on !! I would follow them around different disguises hell I would even pose as a jehovahs witness and knock on their dooor.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 26, 2010, 10:24:02 PM »

Story in Knoxville paper about Kerley's deposition yesterday.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/feb/25/local-deposition-in-fla-death/
Thanks, and some of the comments are a hoot 

Monkey Devil!  They really are hilarious.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 26, 2010, 10:29:49 PM »

Got my sunglasses on and a black watch cap!

Trying to hide my IP now. LOL

I'm gonna tell.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 26, 2010, 11:00:51 PM »

OK I guessed I missed that news. Where are the Ants living? Is their house on Hopespring vacant? Did anyone see a moving truck? How did we find this out?? How is not living there supposed to "save" their house they have not made payments on? I would view that as abandonment.   

The ants moved from Hopespring late last year to another house in the next sub-divison over. The house is owned by a preacher. It's a rental home.   The Ants are no longer being bothered by the press.  It all came about when the news came out that their home is in foreclosure and they haven't paid a house payment since before they moved.  One of the monkeys (I'm so sorry that I don't remember which one) sent this info to a reporter, who is trying to get confirmation of an exact address.  Poster on another website posted that the Ants are in the rental home, with both cars in the driveway almost all the time and George has been seen mowing the lawn many times since they moved in. 

I had questioned how they could make a move without the monkeys finding out in over one half of a year...guess if you're sneaky enough you could just take carloads of clothes and dishes, dogs, etc.  Maybe they left their furniture at Hopespring.  Maybe the rental comes furnished.  Lots of details are not known at this time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 26, 2010, 11:02:29 PM »

OK I guessed I missed that news. Where are the Ants living? Is their house on Hopespring vacant? Did anyone see a moving truck? How did we find this out?? How is not living there supposed to "save" their house they have not made payments on? I would view that as abandonment.   

The ants moved from Hopespring late last year to another house in the next sub-divison over. The house is owned by a preacher. It's a rental home.   The Ants are no longer being bothered by the press.  It all came about when the news came out that their home is in foreclosure and they haven't paid a house payment since before they moved.  One of the monkeys (I'm so sorry that I don't remember which one) sent this info to a reporter, who is trying to get confirmation of an exact address.  Poster on another website posted that the Ants are in the rental home, with both cars in the driveway almost all the time and George has been seen mowing the lawn many times since they moved in. 

I had questioned how they could make a move without the monkeys finding out in over one half of a year...guess if you're sneaky enough you could just take carloads of clothes and dishes, dogs, etc.  Maybe they left their furniture at Hopespring.  Maybe the rental comes furnished.  Lots of details are not known at this time.

Excuse me...correction...the Ants moved into another home LATE LAST SUMMER....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #513 on: February 26, 2010, 11:29:35 PM »

Excuse me...correction...the Ants moved into another home LATE LAST SUMMER....

Sometimes a homeowner will allow someone to live in their home if they have relocated out of state because it is difficult to insure an abandoned property. Maybe that is what the pastor did. The bank holding the mortgage requires the house remain insured.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #514 on: February 27, 2010, 12:50:55 AM »

Personally, I think Kerley is Frankenstein in drag.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: February 27, 2010, 12:57:29 AM »

LMAO!!! Monkey Devil! 

Hey CBB - I've been reading the last few pages after watching nancy tonight -  trying to play catch up.  Leave it to you to throw something in here that makes me laugh this hard.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 27, 2010, 03:16:34 AM »

By now we all know that rules of any kind do not apply to the Asshats.  If they knew many months ago that they were tired of paying a mortgage on a house that they no longer wanted, they've refinanced, gotten cash out, why bother... add to that, payment due to Dom C. for his work, the social black eye they might get if KC was declared indigent (which, low and behold she has) and they who supposedly love her so much, didn't offer up some of their money to pay her defense, would look so bad. But hey, if they don't have any money everyone will understand how they  can't possibly help poor kc.  It's all so par for the course, finding the real truth about anything they do is nearly impossible. Because they're so underhanded, it just makes ppl. want to know what they're up to, in turn, they or Conway start blathering ridiculous statements...a vicious cycle. Eventually, I think they will be exposed. IMO they have money, they've found a way to hide it or they believe that ppl. will stop investigating if they pony up that the house is in foreclosure.  IMO it's the same tactic KC has tried all along...just believe because I want you to
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 27, 2010, 04:00:46 AM »

LMAO!!! Monkey Devil! 

Hey CBB - I've been reading the last few pages after watching nancy tonight -  trying to play catch up.  Leave it to you to throw something in here that makes me laugh this hard.

LOL  CBB!       

The former Mrs. Kronk does resemble him!!  ARRR
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 27, 2010, 06:52:44 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Nancy Grace Talks About Casey Anthony Secret Evidence
Friday, February 26, 2010
By Express
From Transcript:
LLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, we recently found out that the prosecutors in this case went to Judge Stan Strickland and they said, and I`m quoting them, that “secret materials or certain materials and information have come into the possession of law enforcement.” They said they had good cause to delay the disclosure of this information both to the defense and to the public.

So the judge agreed. He listened to their argument. He said, We`ll keep this information secret. No one will know what this information is for about 30 days. At that point, either the prosecutors can say, We need more time, we need to still keep this secret, or they will then release it to both the public and the defense.

GRACE: To Drew Petrimoulx, WDBO radio, joining us from Orlando. Drew, is there even a rumor, is there even a suggestion out there about what evidence is so damning that the judge has allowed it to be kept secret even from the defense? I`ve never heard of that.

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: No, no. We obviously, you know, don`t know, because while this is all — this is going to be withheld from the defense, another thing, it`s also going to be withheld from the public because of the way the discovery evidence goes. First it goes to the defense, then to the public. So you know, us reporters are also left questioning what exactly this evidence is.

GRACE: To you, Eleanor Odom. You`re a felony prosecutors. My question is, it`s often deemed unconstitutional to withhold evidence from the defense. Now, clearly, we`re not about to rush into the courtroom for trial. This thing is going to be delayed. It`s a death penalty case, not that that`s really an excuse. But I`ve the motion right here in my hands about evidence that is so damning that the trial judge has allowed it to be kept secret even from tot mom`s defense team. Have you ever heard of that?
ELEANOR ODOM, PROSECUTOR: No, I certainly haven`t. And it makes me wonder if this is some type of evidence that could easily be destroyed, or maybe there`s a privacy right of somebody and that`s why they don`t want the evidence to get out just now. But as you said, Nancy, it`s going to get to the defense well before trial.

GRACE: Back to Ellie Jostad. Ellie, more has come out in recent developments of the case. And what can you tell me about these photos, the newly released photos, released by the police, and also what they are now saying is the murder weapon, not the knockout drug at all?

JOSTAD: Right, Nancy. Well, a while ago, we got word that when they processed that crime scene where Caylee`s remains were found, they also found a Gatorade bottle that had a syringe inside it. Both of those items had traces of chloroform. So we got some better pictures of that, a better look at that evidence that was found.

But Nancy, what the state is saying is that although chloroform could have been a part of this, she could have been drugged with chloroform in order to incapacitate her, they believe that what killed Caylee Anthony was three pieces of duct tape, thick industrial duct tape, placed over both her mouth and her nose so she couldn`t breathe, couldn`t get any air.

GRACE: Joining me right now from CNN affiliate WFTV out of Orlando, Kathi Belich. Kathi, just when we thought there couldn`t be any more in the tot mom Casey Anthony trial in the murder of her 2-year-old little girl, Caylee Anthony, another twist and turn. What are you hearing?
KATHI BELICH, WFTV:  Well, one thing that I`m hearing is that — you were asking earlier, Why does this have to be kept secret? From what I understand, investigators don`t want any interference. If they start releasing information about who they might be talking to and what they might be talking to those people about, the concern is that, you know, the evidence or the witnesses might be contaminated and there might be some interference by the defense. And so I think they just want to settle this, figure it out, and then we`ll hear about what all of this is, whether it`s relevant or not.

GRACE: Out to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, joining us from Sacramento, California. You and your team observed her when she was out on bond. What do you make of this newly discovered secret evidence that the judge himself is keeping under wraps?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, way back, I came up with the theory that there was a situation where Kronk had gotten information from somebody in the jail. And I think that`s what — I think that`s what it`s about. It`s about Susan (ph), his sister, Crystal (ph), his son, Brandon (ph), and the judge keeping it under wraps for the prosecution so that nobody tampers with them or harasses them. They`re very concerned about being contacted by the defense.

GRACE: Now, in the last court hearing, tot mom breaks down in tears. And at the same time, her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, storm out of the courtroom. What happened, Ellie?

JOSTAD: Nancy, that is when the prosecutors were deciding or actually laying out what sounded to me like the theory of their case. They were describing how when little Caylee was killed, she was looking into the eyes of her killer as that duct tape was put over her mouth. And the prosecutor said, We have to assume that she was looking into the eyes of her killer and that that killer was her mother, Casey Anthony.
Now, George and Cindy got very upset. Casey Anthony even started showing some tears in court. Somebody said — and it sounded to some observers like it was Casey Anthony saying it — sounded like she said to her attorney, Jose Baez, Make him stop. In other words, make the attorney stop describing this. And he said to her, I can`t. He continued to describe how Caylee was murdered.

GRACE: And as we go to break, we`ve got photos to show you of George and Cindy Anthony. Amidst all of the drama surrounding the case, they managed to sneak away on a Caribbean vacation. Long story short, who paid for it? Out to you, Ellie.

JOSTAD: Well, Nancy, there`s been a lot of rumors and suggestion that they made some deals. They licensed some video to various media outlets. And what`s interesting about this, that their neighbors are pointing out, George and Cindy are going on this cruise, but now it looks like their home may be foreclosed upon.

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t want to be angry. This is the first time I`ve truly, truly been angry this entire time. But I`m so beyond frustrated with all of this that I can`t even swallow right now. It hurts.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: If she was physically restrained, her killer would have to have restrained her arm by some means, applying tape while she was conscious. As the killer looked into her face, maybe he — maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then two, then three, so that no breath was possible.

READ THE FULL SHOW TRANSCRIPT HERE:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/26/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: February 27, 2010, 07:26:00 AM »

Haleigh Cummings, Caylee Anthony, Somer Thompson – BNN Radio Update Sun Feb/28
Posted on February 26th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 1,519 times.

It is going to be another busy weekend for BNN on the radio. On Sunday at 3pm (central) we will be running our weekly look back at the Haleigh Cummings case. Some might say that there is no new news, they would be wrong. There are lots of topics to chew over.

Here is one that you can mull over. When Kim Picazio filed her Bar Complaint response she made it clear, crystal clear, that Art Harris had been retained as a media advisor to assist in the rehabilitation of Crystal Sheffield’s reputation The entire set of documents are here. Art was furious when this information was made public. In fact I was told by a source very, very, close to the case that Mr. Harris actually asked Ms. Picazio to retract part of her evidence, particularly the incriminating evidence that implicated Art as being a hired gun. This week the Bald Truth has been busting a ball on Nancy Grace, “they need to look at cousin Joe”, we have heard this so many times it is a joke. Who is he working for now?  Even Nancy Grace seems to be rolling her eyes about this one. Is Art back on the Sheffield payroll?

Leonard Padilla is also doing his best to re-insert himself into not just this case, but also the Caylee Anthony case. What is interesting is that the lawyers involved are giving him a big ‘thumbs down’.  Of course the final decision has to reside with the client, will Misty jump at the chance of springing free and owing the Big Hatted one $135K?

Over on the Caylee side it would appear that the folks holding the mortgage for George and Cindy Anthony have had enough. Bank Of America have filed a foreclosure notice. The only surprising part about this is that the bank waited for 9 months to take this action. Apparently the last payment received was in May/2009.

One has to wonder what happened to the $100k that George and Cindy received from a well known TV cable station to use the photos? One also wonders why the Anthony’s decided to go on a cruise rather than pay the mortgage?

There is also news in the Somer Thompson case. TJ Hart is closer to this one than I am, I will just wait for his update on Sunday.

To listen in just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm, you will see the link on the front page.

Simon Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
http://www.bloggernews.net/123929

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.