April 24, 2024, 05:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392515 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #620 on: March 02, 2010, 07:58:19 PM »

It's okay WO ... what you said rings true for so many cases we all follow. I'll leave it. We are all very angry about this happening over and over in what seems like a daily basis now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 02, 2010, 09:56:43 PM »

Post by Kleat from over at Blink's(thanks Kleat)  http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-macaluso-out-new-discovery-released/#comments

Kleat says:
March 2, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Among the list of docs released to the defense, are:
1. CD-R Discovery Doc pages 12420-13078
2. CD-R Interviews, Photos, Transcripts (… Cpl. Melich)
3. CD-R John Bradley (Cacheback)
4. ”
5. CD-R Globe Photos– Ricardo Morales
6. ”
7. CD-R Best Buy Surveillance 11-21-09 RE Joy Wray (1 of 2)
8. ” as above, 10-30-09 (2 of 2)

(7 and 8 must be Wray’s attempts to destroy evidence– ie: have Best Buy wipe her drive)

9 DVD-R -Wray
10. CD-R - FBI Enhanced Trunk Photos
11. CD-R- Joe Jordan Phone REcording -recorded on 10/28/09
12. CD-R - Carol Conway & Jennifer Conway Interviews 9-16-09
13. CD-R - Tim Miller 12-12-09, Lisa Hoffman 12-12-09, Linda Tinelli 12-14-09
14. CD-R - Daniel Ibison, Doug (?) Reilly, Richard…. (?) etc

(partial list only as shown on WESH video of the doc releases to defense)

A whole bunch of stuff that will get tossed onto the rest of the zillions of papers. They (defense boobs) probably don't give it a second look, they're too busy using all of their time for personal growth. They've got to use the time left before trial to polish their speaking abilities, book personal engagements, set up interviews, get notes in order for the inevitable books they will write.......defend kc? They got nuttin and will prove it by the time this is all over.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 02, 2010, 10:39:26 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Those despicable Anthonys might show up to "Support" Chelsea King's parents.  They will do anything to get their ugly mugs on TV.  Even Ronald Cummings told them to get lost.  That's about as low as you can get, but nothing ever deters them from their mission, whatever it is.

As MizJay said about the defense, "They got nuttin." And that's the truth.  IMO any decent attorney would have made a deal with the SA to save Casey's life and maybe even get reduced charges.  But then, they wouldn't have all of this publicity and probable book deals, etc.  I will never buy or read a book any one connected to Casey Anthony or her defense have anything whatsoever to do with.  And, I buy lots of books. They will not get one cent from me.

I really don't think that Casey understands the trouble she is in and since Baez seems to be holding her incommunicado, she only gets information from him, which may or may not be the truth. He could be telling her that everything is under control and she will get off.  IMO her parents need to visit her and tell her what's going on, even though it is recorded and will be released.  At least they can publicity distance themselves from the person who, IMO, is not adequately representing her.

But of course the Anthonys never do the right thing and will never do the right thing.  What they want is more blood money.  Poor excuses for humanity.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 02, 2010, 10:57:31 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Those despicable Anthonys might show up to "Support" Chelsea King's parents.  They will do anything to get their ugly mugs on TV.  Even Ronald Cummings told them to get lost.  That's about as low as you can get, but nothing ever deters them from their mission, whatever it is.

As MizJay said about the defense, "They got nuttin." And that's the truth.  IMO any decent attorney would have made a deal with the SA to save Casey's life and maybe even get reduced charges.  But then, they wouldn't have all of this publicity and probable book deals, etc.  I will never buy or read a book any one connected to Casey Anthony or her defense have anything whatsoever to do with.  And, I buy lots of books. They will not get one cent from me.

I really don't think that Casey understands the trouble she is in and since Baez seems to be holding her incommunicado, she only gets information from him, which may or may not be the truth. He could be telling her that everything is under control and she will get off.  IMO her parents need to visit her and tell her what's going on, even though it is recorded and will be released.  At least they can publicity distance themselves from the person who, IMO, is not adequately representing her.

But of course the Anthonys never do the right thing and will never do the right thing.  What they want is more blood money.  Poor excuses for humanity.

BABYBEAR  I make this promise, if those azzbites show up here and I hear about it in time, you WILL see my face on the news holding some kind of poster. It hadn't even occurred to me that they would dare show up. Hmmm... I need to think of what to put on it... but poor darlings, they're probably needing a vacay, they could use the trip as business expense,,, the foundation and all..they make me sick

Tirade over.  I also agree with the Baez/KC relationship that you described. Bet she doesn't know a fraction of what we know, just the way he wants it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 02, 2010, 11:01:43 PM »

BABYBEAR  I make this promise, if those azzbites show up here and I hear about it in time, you WILL see my face on the news holding some kind of poster. It hadn't even occurred to me that they would dare show up. Hmmm... I need to think of what to put on it... but poor darlings, they're probably needing a vacay, they could use the trip as business expense,,, the foundation and all..they make me sick

Tirade over.  I also agree with the Baez/KC relationship that you described. Bet she doesn't know a fraction of what we know, just the way he wants it.

Hey I could be the west coast version of Joy W..... kinda like an anti-joywray....I'll try not to have a dopey look on my face
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »

Hey I could be the west coast version of Joy W..... kinda like an anti-joywray....I'll try not to have a dopey look on my face

If you are going to be the West Coast Joy Wray, you have to have a dopey look on your face.  Try to practice it in front of a mirror in case you need it.  But seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if the Anthonys show up, on their "Foundation" expense account, of course.  They love those trips to California.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 03, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »

Tags: the hinky meter, thehinkymeter.com
The Search: Jim Hoover’s 12/18/08 interview with OCSO

Posted on March 2nd, 2010 by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Thanks, Trimm!  Reading down in the comments on Valhall's website, someone mentioned the abandoned house.  That got me thinking, what if Casey took Caylee there the night of June 15th (after the alleged big fight with Cindy-which I believe occurred).  Which prompted me to think about particle evidence from the abandoned house/soil around the house/etc. possibly on the duct tape, remains, Casey's car, gas cans,etc.  It's my prayer that if Caylee was in fact killed in that house, there's particle evidence specific to that house to prove it.  I have a hard time believing that a knock down-drag out-tried to choke somebody fight occurred and then Casey, Cindy, and Caylee snuggled on Cindy's bed and watched t.v. together.  Nor do I believe after the fight, Casey just hung out at home (in her room or out of it) with the person who tried to choke her and anybody else who didn't rush to defend her...a spiteful, vengeful, manipulative person is neither quick to forgive nor quick to forget.  Not buying it.  IMO, the fight did happen and Casey left, taking Caylee, but Cindy will never tell.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 03, 2010, 12:14:57 AM »

Evening, all!  Catching up here and waiting for a doc dump.  *cue the Hamster Dance music   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 03, 2010, 12:26:41 AM »

BABYBEAR ~   I'll give it my best

That would really be awful if they did show up. The king family has been so hopeful, so helpful, so humble and so grateful. It wouldn't be right for G & C to bring their stupid circus to town and deflect the attention away from Chelsea. Probably the huge majority of the supporters don't know anything about the A's and wouldn't understand if there was the Assthony Sideshow going on. I'm actually going to say a little prayer that they stay home. Chelsea's family doesn't need that distraction, nobody does.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 03, 2010, 08:33:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

The Search: Hoover’s civil Deposition

Posted on March 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #630 on: March 03, 2010, 09:30:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Thanks, I wonder if the docs have been lost 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 03, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Thanks, I wonder if the docs have been lost 

Who knows.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 03, 2010, 10:41:40 AM »

I see from the above list the defense submitted "ray of sunshine...not's" crap.   I swear if this had nothing to do with the heinous murder of a precious babygirl I'd be rolling in uncontrollable hysterical laughter.

So to date the defense has a Baker Acted nutjob, demented psychic, crooked PI & opportunist, an angst ex, fathom nanny, twisted conspiring parents, court admonished tainted forensic scientist...seriously is that all you got morons?     BRING IT!

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: March 03, 2010, 11:03:56 AM »

Good morning all.  The Hinky Meter has me thinking about the similarities of DC's search for Caylee and where she was actually found.  Do we have enough information to do a side-by-side comparison?  Has this been done and discussed already (if it has, please forgive me).  We know DC was searching "near" the area.  Do we know the address of the house that he was searching?  He seems to be very focused on sets of 3 pavers, i.e. at the house and also in the woods.  I watched the video of DC's search again and I notice that JH clearly keeps focussing his camera on these sets of pavers at both locations (oh how I wish we had audio!!).  Was little Caylee ultimately found near pavers? DC is also slashing at black plastic bags and also finds what appears to be a baby blanket which he spreads out on the grass to inspect.  We know that Caylee was wrapped in a WTP blanket and bagged in garbage bags.    Now that I'm just rambling all the thoughts swirling in my brain, any insight would be wonderful!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 03, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »

kdel-  go back and have a look at post #6 on this thread, I posted a Youtube video which is an interview of Bill Sheaffer, in which he states he believes the whole DC searching in the woods was nothing but a staged stunt planned by the defense, to show that Caylee was no where in the area at that date.......  it is very interesting and I believe what he says, he is so shrewd.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: March 03, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »

OOPS - make that post #7-   here it is, see what you think....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIxHJc4Tow
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 03, 2010, 12:16:48 PM »

The one good thing about waiting for a doc dump is that the Anthonys keep their traps shut for a while.
As soon as they know there is a dump coming they release some BS bulletin, one time it was about how they sympathized with Kronk-  this time it's about their so called unexpected foreclosure.   
It tells me there's something good coming our way! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2010, 12:18:17 PM »

Good morning all.  The Hinky Meter has me thinking about the similarities of DC's search for Caylee and where she was actually found.  Do we have enough information to do a side-by-side comparison?  Has this been done and discussed already (if it has, please forgive me).  We know DC was searching "near" the area.  Do we know the address of the house that he was searching?  He seems to be very focused on sets of 3 pavers, i.e. at the house and also in the woods.  I watched the video of DC's search again and I notice that JH clearly keeps focussing his camera on these sets of pavers at both locations (oh how I wish we had audio!!).  Was little Caylee ultimately found near pavers? DC is also slashing at black plastic bags and also finds what appears to be a baby blanket which he spreads out on the grass to inspect.  We know that Caylee was wrapped in a WTP blanket and bagged in garbage bags.    Now that I'm just rambling all the thoughts swirling in my brain, any insight would be wonderful!   

Bottom line IMHO...Dominic Casey was given information from Casey either by her or her family where Caylee would be found, it is also my belief that he was sent there to either move her or find her so that they could remove evidence that would incriminate Casey, I think they knew that there would be items there that would link back to her & the Anthony home. 

NOTHING and I mean nothing otherwise explains why DC went to those woods with a probe & a shovel or why he lied as to what tipped him off to go there (Kio's statement to LE).   One of the main reasons why we know this was a lie was because he gave that excuse BEFORE he then brought up the psychic (of which Cindy sent a teddy bear to weeks before).   I think Casey did not tell anyone directly exactly where to find her but strong hints that her mother obviously would figure out, Cindy then attempted to utilize this nutjob psychic to pinpoint the exact spot in the Suburban woods Caylee's remains could be found.  Truth be told, there should be no reason that Dominic Casey had to sign a contract with the Anthonys AND Casey after being "let go" by the Baez firm if they had nothing to hide and/or Casey was innocent.   To compound this further, I think Bozo was fully aware of this conspiracy & was more than willing to go along with it because his real goal in this case is to make a name for his sorry arse self.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »

Bottom line IMHO...Dominic Casey was given information from Casey either by her or her family where Caylee would be found, it is also my belief that he was sent there to either move her or find her so that they could remove evidence that would incriminate Casey, I think they knew that there would be items there that would link back to her & the Anthony home. 

NOTHING and I mean nothing otherwise explains why DC went to those woods with a probe & a shovel or why he lied as to what tipped him off to go there (Kio's statement to LE).   One of the main reasons why we know this was a lie was because he gave that excuse BEFORE he then brought up the psychic (of which Cindy sent a teddy bear to weeks before).   I think Casey did not tell anyone directly exactly where to find her but strong hints that her mother obviously would figure out, Cindy then attempted to utilize this nutjob psychic to pinpoint the exact spot in the Suburban woods Caylee's remains could be found.  Truth be told, there should be no reason that Dominic Casey had to sign a contract with the Anthonys AND Casey after being "let go" by the Baez firm if they had nothing to hide and/or Casey was innocent.   To compound this further, I think Bozo was fully aware of this conspiracy & was more than willing to go along with it because his real goal in this case is to make a name for his sorry arse self.
what aslimy bunch of idiots. I mean knowing their grandaughter was buried there!! and they go cover for casey the killer! that is bazaar but so them! they match the slimmy baez and Dominic! all of em  sleezbuckets! I  could never  do wrong my my grandaughter if I were in their shoes. They are so beyond not human!!! how do these animals function in their daily lifes! mean evil and just pathetic to the bone!! I hope dominic can prove  that baez and the anthonys knew! so that they can hold them all accountable!! hang baez by his nuts!! I detest all of them and what they did to caylee! they went beyond disrespect ! they might as well have spitted on her remains for the injustice is no better!! DISPICABLE CINDY AND BAEZ MAINLY!!! SMOKE IS COMING OUT OF MY EARS AT THE THOUGHT OF THEM

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2010, 12:38:11 PM »

what aslimy bunch of idiots. I mean knowing their grandaughter was buried there!! and they go cover for casey the killer! that is bazaar but so them! they match the slimmy baez and Dominic! all of em  sleezbuckets! I  could never  do wrong my my grandaughter if I were in their shoes. They are so beyond not human!!! how do these animals function in their daily lifes! mean evil and just pathetic to the bone!! I hope dominic can prove  that baez and the anthonys knew! so that they can hold them all accountable!! hang baez by his nuts!! I detest all of them and what they did to caylee! they went beyond disrespect ! they might as well have spitted on her remains for the injustice is no better!! DISPICABLE CINDY AND BAEZ MAINLY!!! SMOKE IS COMING OUT OF MY EARS AT THE THOUGHT OF THEM

I need a valium and a strong shot of something!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.