April 23, 2024, 08:53:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392472 times)
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2010, 01:09:21 PM »

Good morning all.  The Hinky Meter has me thinking about the similarities of DC's search for Caylee and where she was actually found.  Do we have enough information to do a side-by-side comparison?  Has this been done and discussed already (if it has, please forgive me).  We know DC was searching "near" the area.  Do we know the address of the house that he was searching?  He seems to be very focused on sets of 3 pavers, i.e. at the house and also in the woods.  I watched the video of DC's search again and I notice that JH clearly keeps focussing his camera on these sets of pavers at both locations (oh how I wish we had audio!!).  Was little Caylee ultimately found near pavers? DC is also slashing at black plastic bags and also finds what appears to be a baby blanket which he spreads out on the grass to inspect.  We know that Caylee was wrapped in a WTP blanket and bagged in garbage bags.    Now that I'm just rambling all the thoughts swirling in my brain, any insight would be wonderful!   

Bottom line IMHO...Dominic Casey was given information from Casey either by her or her family where Caylee would be found, it is also my belief that he was sent there to either move her or find her so that they could remove evidence that would incriminate Casey, I think they knew that there would be items there that would link back to her & the Anthony home. 

NOTHING and I mean nothing otherwise explains why DC went to those woods with a probe & a shovel or why he lied as to what tipped him off to go there (Kio's statement to LE).   One of the main reasons why we know this was a lie was because he gave that excuse BEFORE he then brought up the psychic (of which Cindy sent a teddy bear to weeks before).   I think Casey did not tell anyone directly exactly where to find her but strong hints that her mother obviously would figure out, Cindy then attempted to utilize this nutjob psychic to pinpoint the exact spot in the Suburban woods Caylee's remains could be found.  Truth be told, there should be no reason that Dominic Casey had to sign a contract with the Anthonys AND Casey after being "let go" by the Baez firm if they had nothing to hide and/or Casey was innocent.   To compound this further, I think Bozo was fully aware of this conspiracy & was more than willing to go along with it because his real goal in this case is to make a name for his sorry arse self.

I absolutely 100% agree with you (bolding is mine) with everything.  I guess I would like to compare his search with the area she was found to look at all of the similarities. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: March 03, 2010, 01:51:32 PM »

Daisy Chains and Media Whores

Posted on March 1st, 2010 by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1781

Thanks Trimm!    

Val says what I'm thinking/feeling so very well, and either can't put into words or don't know how to pull it all together!  I sit there nodding when I read what is posted.  lol  And then offers up other ideas I hadn't thought of yet.  Love to read there!  Thanks again. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: March 03, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »

Did I read that we may be getting some more documents soon?

Yes,but we haven't seen anything yet.   

They sure do love to tease, don't they.. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: March 03, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »

'Morning, Monkeys

IMO the most important statement in the above is that Kronk's girlfriend worked in human resources and was never in a position to overhear Casey say anything to anybody.  I stopped believing anything Padilla said when he brought up his silly "Daisy Chain" expression, which one assumes means "Word of mouth."  How this expression was ever used in this context is just idiotic, IMO. I never believed that, if Kronk actually knew where the body was, he would wait from August to December to "Find it" again and again.  He would have walked right up to it the first time and insisted the officer take a look.  He would have picked up the bag to show the officer, if he knew for a fact that it was Caylee's remains.  As it happened, it was his superior who called the police in December.  As far as we know, months went by without Kronk even returning to the site.  If he had known definitely the body was there, Caylee would have been found much sooner.  Leonard Padilla is, again IMO, an idiot.  Period.

The above bolded by me.  It's also the opinion of many in Sacramento, where Padilla is from.  (I lived there for nearly 40 years).  Have to say, when I first learned that he was gonna 'help' in this case, I groaned.  Even told two of my sons, who also knows of him from 'back home' in Sacramento, and they both rolled their eyes.   Padilla is... an embarrassment.. to those of us who have known of him from even before this case.   An embarrassment that includes admitted we know of him and that he is also from Sacto.  In this case, he is just proving to even more folks outside of Cali, what an @ss he is.  IMO   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #644 on: March 03, 2010, 02:10:21 PM »

What have they done with those docs?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: March 03, 2010, 02:14:20 PM »

And another thing......Nancy Grace's twins are not nearly as beautiful as she thinks they are.  Her show has turned into an hour long reality presentation of her unattractive twins.  Sorry.  Every mother thinks her children are beautiful even if they aren't.  But they don't inflict them on millions of people.  When I check NG's show, if I hear her say "Bombshell" I turn on Bill O'reilly.  Except tonight I'll switch to Antiques Roadshow.

BTW, her twins look just like her.

Well said, Babybear!!  I totally agree!!  The producers of her show need to replace her and fast.  Am betting that of those who can stomach watching her, are only doing so in the hopes that she (or one of her guests for the night) *might* share some little nugget of actual 'new' news.  She's only kidding herself when/if she thinks or read/hears that folks just lovvvvvvvve her show.  Am thinking folks are only in hopeful mode, not loving her anymore, perse.  Personally, I just read her transcripts now.  And even those contain errors at times in the transcribing, from what those who watch the show say.   Am just waiting.  The NG show seems to be headed for the ax. 

IMO, the worst of it all is.. is the many innocents who watch her show, thinking she is what she projects herself to be... that the 'bombshells' are truly that.. 'new' and startling news.  those who don't read online and have no other way to learn more about a case.  Those are the ones I feel sorry for, cuz they sure are being misled and misinformed.  All in my opinion. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: March 03, 2010, 03:00:50 PM »

Tags: the hinky meter, thehinkymeter.com
The Search: Jim Hoover’s 12/18/08 interview with OCSO

Posted on March 2nd, 2010 by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Thanks, Trimm!  Reading down in the comments on Valhall's website, someone mentioned the abandoned house.  That got me thinking, what if Casey took Caylee there the night of June 15th (after the alleged big fight with Cindy-which I believe occurred).  Which prompted me to think about particle evidence from the abandoned house/soil around the house/etc. possibly on the duct tape, remains, Casey's car, gas cans,etc.  It's my prayer that if Caylee was in fact killed in that house, there's particle evidence specific to that house to prove it.  I have a hard time believing that a knock down-drag out-tried to choke somebody fight occurred and then Casey, Cindy, and Caylee snuggled on Cindy's bed and watched t.v. together.  Nor do I believe after the fight, Casey just hung out at home (in her room or out of it) with the person who tried to choke her and anybody else who didn't rush to defend her...a spiteful, vengeful, manipulative person is neither quick to forgive nor quick to forget.  Not buying it.  IMO, the fight did happen and Casey left, taking Caylee, but Cindy will never tell.  JMO

I agree, ISpy! 

Am thinking that *if* the fight occured between Cindy and Casey as we've heard/read about, and *if* Cindy did indeed lose it to the point of choking Casey during that fight, I doubt too that Cindy will ever tell.  And it's my opinion that it *did* happen.  That Casey grabbed Caylee at that point and scrammed.  Not sure to where.  Or who witnessed it.  Was George at home at the time, or at work?  I dunno.  Am sure that George and Lee both know what happened tho. 

And also am thinking that whatever happened to Caylee, happened after that fight.  That the fight and being choked by Cindy likely set Casey off to the point of her taking her anger/rage out on Caylee.   I do think that Casey had already been planning much ahead of time, but this fight/choking thing is what kicked those plans into gear. 

And for that.... IMO.... Cindy needs to take the blame for her part in what turned out to have indirectly led to Caylee's death.  That's my opinion tho, atm.  Until more evidence/facts come out, it sure seems that way to me with what we do know about.   (I think this is one reason Cindy seems to have worked so hard at covering up, cleaning, removing the evidence etc.. cuz perhaps she felt at first if she covered for Casey, she was also covering for herself in being the one who had pissed Casey off to the point of doing what she did.  If that makes sense). 

(Am NOT saying that Casey is not to blame, am saying that both Casey AND Cindy are IMO to blame, and ought to *both* be sitting behind bars.) 

But yeah, *if* it all went down this way, I highly doubt that Cindy will ever admit to it out loud, or that either of the wimpy male A's will rat her out.  Casey will likely go down entirely alone in the death of her daughter.  And I think the reason she is sitting in jail so pissed off and not talking to her parents is cuz she realizes they are gonna let her take the blame alone.  Seems if Casey were to start talking and spill the exact truth of the matter, it would likely come out that she herself already had prior plans of killing... someone.  Perhaps her whole family.  ?? 

I dunno.  We need Perry Mason, the Monk, and CSI Miami all in on this case!!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 03, 2010, 04:07:07 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
INTERROGATORIES, QUERIES & BURNING QUESTIONS
Posted in Latest Posts  by William J. Sheaffer on March 3, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 03, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
INTERROGATORIES, QUERIES & BURNING QUESTIONS
Posted in Latest Posts  by William J. Sheaffer on March 3, 2010

Hi Monks, thanks trim.....I love reading BS's blog.  I would love to see him on some of the national shows as a legal analyst instead of some of these boob's they get.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 03, 2010, 05:46:50 PM »

And another day of waiting for docs comes to a close.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: March 03, 2010, 07:31:15 PM »

And another thing......Nancy Grace's twins are not nearly as beautiful as she thinks they are.  Her show has turned into an hour long reality presentation of her unattractive twins.  Sorry.  Every mother thinks her children are beautiful even if they aren't.  But they don't inflict them on millions of people.  When I check NG's show, if I hear her say "Bombshell" I turn on Bill O'reilly.  Except tonight I'll switch to Antiques Roadshow.

Well said, Babybear!!  I totally agree!!  The producers of her show need to replace her and fast.  Am betting that of those who can stomach watching her, are only doing so in the hopes that she (or one of her guests for the night) *might* share some little nugget of actual 'new' news.  She's only kidding herself when/if she thinks or read/hears that folks just lovvvvvvvve her show.  Am thinking folks are only in hopeful mode, not loving her anymore, perse.  Personally, I just read her transcripts now.  And even those contain errors at times in the transcribing, from what those who watch the show say.   Am just waiting.  The NG show seems to be headed for the ax. 

IMO, the worst of it all is.. is the many innocents who watch her show, thinking she is what she projects herself to be... that the 'bombshells' are truly that.. 'new' and startling news.  those who don't read online and have no other way to learn more about a case.  Those are the ones I feel sorry for, cuz they sure are being misled and misinformed.  All in my opinion. 

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: March 03, 2010, 07:32:31 PM »

Why is john davids head so big? it looks weird. Yeah they aint all that. I dont think she dresses em that great. I think Kate gosslin (cant stand her)  dressed her kids so cute. maybe nancy needs lessons!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: March 03, 2010, 07:36:03 PM »

Why is john davids head so big? it looks weird. Yeah they aint all that. I dont think she dresses em that great. I think Kate gosslin (cant stand her)  dressed her kids so cute. maybe nancy needs lessons!!

oops I think I put this in the wrong place. And I agree that cindy should be held accountable for caylees death too. I mentioned this once at blinks and all hell broke loose from a few posters well  not all hell but a few I am exxagering it huh

ok here goes I said the same about cindy needing to be arrested and got shotdown at another blog no names. I  also think john davids head is too big for him he looks odd . The lil girl is ok but nancy needs lessons on how to dress em up maybe she should get advise from kate gosslin (no I dont like her) but she dresses her kids cute...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: March 03, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »

'Morning, Monkeys

IMO the most important statement in the above is that Kronk's girlfriend worked in human resources and was never in a position to overhear Casey say anything to anybody.  I stopped believing anything Padilla said when he brought up his silly "Daisy Chain" expression, which one assumes means "Word of mouth."  How this expression was ever used in this context is just idiotic, IMO. I never believed that, if Kronk actually knew where the body was, he would wait from August to December to "Find it" again and again.  He would have walked right up to it the first time and insisted the officer take a look.  He would have picked up the bag to show the officer, if he knew for a fact that it was Caylee's remains.  As it happened, it was his superior who called the police in December.  As far as we know, months went by without Kronk even returning to the site.  If he had known definitely the body was there, Caylee would have been found much sooner.  Leonard Padilla is, again IMO, an idiot.  Period.

The above bolded by me.  It's also the opinion of many in Sacramento, where Padilla is from.  (I lived there for nearly 40 years).  Have to say, when I first learned that he was gonna 'help' in this case, I groaned.  Even told two of my sons, who also knows of him from 'back home' in Sacramento, and they both rolled their eyes.   Padilla is... an embarrassment.. to those of us who have known of him from even before this case.   An embarrassment that includes admitted we know of him and that he is also from Sacto.  In this case, he is just proving to even more folks outside of Cali, what an @ss he is.  IMO   

rhinestone cowboy needs to
paddle  his way out of dodge and stay out!!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: March 03, 2010, 08:29:30 PM »

Appreciate the updates!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 03, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »

::MonkeyMad::Hello monkeys
I am so sad because shaniya davis' mom is out of jail grrr
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 03, 2010, 10:58:42 PM »

'Morning, Monkeys

HiLOCA AND WYKS Wyks, I still love your monkey with the banana--didn't he used to offer us a bite of it?

Now to the subject at hand.  Nancy Grace I think it is.  She constantly says that she is a "Crime victim."  I don't know, but that really bothers me.  It was her fiance' who was the crime victim.  He was shot.  She also says that he was shot by a stranger and it destroyed his "Beautiful face."  He was not shot by a stranger.  He was shot by a person with whom he once worked.  He also was not shot in the face.  It is really sad enough without her embellishing it.  Also, that was many years ago and while I am sure she remembers him with sadness, she has a husband and two children who should be her preoccupation now.  I wonder how her husband feels when she talks about getting out her souvenirs of her fiance' almost every day and doing whatever it is she does with them.  Frankly, I think she's silly.  I don't like her, I don't like her show, and heck, I don't even like her twins.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: March 03, 2010, 11:26:23 PM »

Folks, I tenderly disagree.  When someone you love/care for is a victim of a crime, you are a victim as well.  Families are victims when their loved ones are hurt/killed.
NG's children had no say into being born to her.  They may have big heads, big feet, big noses, but they are precious in the sight of the Lord and have done nothing to garner disrespect IMO.
NG is an a$$.  I can no longer stand to watch her as she is rude, exploitative, insensitive, and appears IMO to do what she does for the money.  It is possible she started out wanting to be a victim's advocate, but IMO she long ago forgot that ideal.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 04, 2010, 12:37:12 AM »

'Morning, Monkeys

HiLOCA AND WYKS Wyks, I still love your monkey with the banana--didn't he used to offer us a bite of it?

Now to the subject at hand.  Nancy Grace I think it is.  She constantly says that she is a "Crime victim."  I don't know, but that really bothers me.  It was her fiance' who was the crime victim.  He was shot.  She also says that he was shot by a stranger and it destroyed his "Beautiful face."  He was not shot by a stranger.  He was shot by a person with whom he once worked.  He also was not shot in the face.  It is really sad enough without her embellishing it.  Also, that was many years ago and while I am sure she remembers him with sadness, she has a husband and two children who should be her preoccupation now.  I wonder how her husband feels when she talks about getting out her souvenirs of her fiance' almost every day and doing whatever it is she does with them.  Frankly, I think she's silly.  I don't like her, I don't like her show, and heck, I don't even like her twins.

hola baby bear Smile

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 04, 2010, 12:39:56 AM »

'Morning, Monkeys

hola baby bear Smile
amen baby bear I  have heard her talk about her fiancee for 40 forevers and I have often thought as you do! If I was her husband I sure wouldnt like it its embarassing and disrespectful to her now husband and  she needs to let the past go. It must make her hubby think that she is making him 2nd fiddle.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.