April 23, 2024, 06:32:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392464 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: March 04, 2010, 01:35:03 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/04/cayleecasey-anthony-case-mexican-macaluso-manjito-manscaper/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Mexican Macaluso Manjito Manscaper
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: March 04, 2010, 02:52:33 AM »

Folks, I tenderly disagree.  When someone you love/care for is a victim of a crime, you are a victim as well.  Families are victims when their loved ones are hurt/killed.
NG's children had no say into being born to her.  They may have big heads, big feet, big noses, but they are precious in the sight of the Lord and have done nothing to garner disrespect IMO.
NG is an a$$.  I can no longer stand to watch her as she is rude, exploitative, insensitive, and appears IMO to do what she does for the money.  It is possible she started out wanting to be a victim's advocate, but IMO she long ago forgot that ideal.

I so agree with you, those children deserve only kindness no matter who they were born to or how they appear. They are innocents and don't deserve such criticism no matter how unprepossessing some may find them. Although I find NG impossible to warm to or watch, I would hate for her to see some of the unkind comments about her children.
I feel that is called hitting below the belt...JMHO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: March 04, 2010, 06:25:19 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/04/cayleecasey-anthony-case-mexican-macaluso-manjito-manscaper/

Thanks Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #663 on: March 04, 2010, 07:37:39 AM »

Thursday's are typical days for Doc Dumps, as we have seen in the past. Then again...Friday at 4 pm rings a bell from past experience 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 04, 2010, 08:01:23 AM »

Thursdays work for me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 04, 2010, 08:04:17 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/03/casey-anthony-trial-is-taxpayer-ripoff.html
he news of the day.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Casey Anthony Trial Is A Taxpayer Ripoff

"Casey Anthony trial is a taxpayer ripoff." A few days ago, it was reported that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder trial said that it would likely be 2011 before her murder trial begins. Are you kidding me, this woman has been living in jail now for over a year and before that she was partying her butt off at the same time her two year old daughter had not been seen in almost one month. What in the heck is wrong with the criminal justice system in the State of Florida? At first, it was easy to blame all of these delays on Casey Anthony's attorney's - but now many of the reasons why this murder trial is being delayed falls at the feet of the prosecution and like it or not, the salaries for prosecution lawyers are being paid for by taxpayers in Florida. If I lived in Florida, especially the Orlando area - I would be mad as hell that my tax dollars are being wasted because of the chronic delays in bring this one woman to trial.

Sadly, the only reason why the State of Florida would be dragging it's feet to bring Casey Anthony to trial would be because they do not believe their evidence is strong enough to warrant a conviction. Frankly, I believe that Casey Anthony's defense team has the harder case to make simply because Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee, went missing for almost a month while she rush out to party with friends almost every single night. No right thinking person would believe anything that came out of Casey Anthony's mouth, because she has been proven time and time again to lie to anyone who has been involved in this case.

If Florida prosecutors cannot win a conviction against a person like Casey Anthony, then they should be voted out of office for incompetence. In a strange sort of way, the people in the prosecutors office seem to be scared to death that if they take a defendant like Casey Anthony to trial and they somehow lose, they will pay a big price for that loss on election day. If that is what they are worried about, I would tend to agree that no one would vote for a prosecutor again if they let Casey Anthony walk free on murder charges. That said, the time for Casey Anthony's day in court is long overdue and judging by the lack of confidence the current prosecutor must place in his or her case, I am concerned that Casey Anthony could walk free because of that lack of confidence on the prosecutors part.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: March 04, 2010, 08:52:31 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Good Morning Monks. Well that started my day off with a good laugh!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 04, 2010, 08:55:50 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Where are our documents?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: March 04, 2010, 08:56:42 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Good Morning Monks. Well that started my day off with a good laugh!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Buns for Breakfast over on Blink's site!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 04, 2010, 08:57:07 AM »

Thursdays work for me.   
Me too, Trimm!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 04, 2010, 09:05:58 AM »

Thursdays work for me.   
Me too, Trimm!

At least we have something to laugh about while we wait.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #671 on: March 04, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »

Thanks 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 04, 2010, 09:52:24 AM »

Folks, I tenderly disagree.  When someone you love/care for is a victim of a crime, you are a victim as well.  Families are victims when their loved ones are hurt/killed.
NG's children had no say into being born to her.  They may have big heads, big feet, big noses, but they are precious in the sight of the Lord and have done nothing to garner disrespect IMO.
NG is an a$$.  I can no longer stand to watch her as she is rude, exploitative, insensitive, and appears IMO to do what she does for the money.  It is possible she started out wanting to be a victim's advocate, but IMO she long ago forgot that ideal.

I so agree with you, those children deserve only kindness no matter who they were born to or how they appear. They are innocents and don't deserve such criticism no matter how unprepossessing some may find them. Although I find NG impossible to warm to or watch, I would hate for her to see some of the unkind comments about her children.

Good morning Monkeys

Anyone is certainly entitled to disagree with me, as I am entitled to tenderly or strongly or in any other way to disagree so long as it is civil.   IMO it is Grace's late fiance who is the victim.  I see that Nancy walks, talks, makes entirely too much money in relation to her "talent" and exploits her children as well as disrespects her husband.   Her late fiance', on the other hand, does none of the above.  He's dead.  While she may be a survivor of a victim, I do not consider her a victim of anything except her ego. And the fact that she has lied about the circumstances of her late finace's death does nothing to improve my opinion of her. I began to read her book, not the crime novel, but a book about her life.  It was so insignicant that I no longer remember it's name.  It began with a statement that she was sitting on the front steps of her parents' home in Macon, having neither eaten any solid food nor consumed any liquid for 30 days until she drank some orange juice.  A human being cannot survive that long without liquid and probably not without food.  I didn't read much further as it was an exercize in self-pity, in which she wallows almost every night.

I have had tragedies occur in my life, but frankly it has made me stronger and I do not consider myself a victim of anything.  One must make of their life what they can and recognize that they can and must face the adversities with courage and grace.  At least, that's what I strive to do. In fact, I would hesitate to bore people with the story of my life. 

Nor have I blamed her children for constantly appearing on her TV show.  It is not their decision, it is hers.  IMO it is a poor and ill advised decision.  If she were conducting a television program about child rearing, perhaps.  But as I understand it, her show is meant to deal with crime, not the upbringing of her children.

And all of the above does not improve the looks or lack thereof of her twins.  IMO they are unattractive children and would be best left at home and off of her show. It isn't their fault that they are unattractive, it's just a fact.  They might grow up to be good looking, but as of now they are not. Commenting on it is not an unusual thing to do.  If anyone can tell me with a straight face that they have never commented on the looks of Casey, George, Cindy or Lee Anthony, Joy Wray, Jose Baez, Andrea Lyon or any other character in this caset hen I might reconsider my position.  And it is not their faults that they are unattractive, either.

And as I acknowledge anyone's right to disagree with me, kindly afford me the same courtesy.  Thank you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 04, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1810
The Search: Dominic Casey’s 01/07/09 interview with OCSO

Posted on March 4th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: March 04, 2010, 10:44:23 AM »

Thursdays work for me.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: March 04, 2010, 11:17:51 AM »

he news of the day.

"Casey Anthony trial is a taxpayer ripoff." A few days ago, it was reported that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder trial said that it would likely be 2011 before her murder trial begins. Are you kidding me, this woman has been living in jail now for over a year and before that she was partying her butt off at the same time her two year old daughter had not been seen in almost one month. What in the heck is wrong with the criminal justice system in the State of Florida? At first, it was easy to blame all of these delays on Casey Anthony's attorney's - but now many of the reasons why this murder trial is being delayed falls at the feet of the prosecution and like it or not, the salaries for prosecution lawyers are being paid for by taxpayers in Florida. If I lived in Florida, especially the Orlando area - I would be mad as hell that my tax dollars are being wasted because of the chronic delays in bring this one woman to trial.

Sadly, the only reason why the State of Florida would be dragging it's feet to bring Casey Anthony to trial would be because they do not believe their evidence is strong enough to warrant a conviction. Frankly, I believe that Casey Anthony's defense team has the harder case to make simply because Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee, went missing for almost a month while she rush out to party with friends almost every single night. No right thinking person would believe anything that came out of Casey Anthony's mouth, because she has been proven time and time again to lie to anyone who has been involved in this case.

If Florida prosecutors cannot win a conviction against a person like Casey Anthony, then they should be voted out of office for incompetence. In a strange sort of way, the people in the prosecutors office seem to be scared to death that if they take a defendant like Casey Anthony to trial and they somehow lose, they will pay a big price for that loss on election day. If that is what they are worried about, I would tend to agree that no one would vote for a prosecutor again if they let Casey Anthony walk free on murder charges. That said, the time for Casey Anthony's day in court is long overdue and judging by the lack of confidence the current prosecutor must place in his or her case, I am concerned that Casey Anthony could walk free because of that lack of confidence on the prosecutors part.

I think this person doesn't know what in the hell he is talking about...I see no lack of confidence on the prosecutors part. IMO they'd LOVE to get the trial going......author needs to look at the DUHFENSE..................what an idiot

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 04, 2010, 11:20:24 AM »

Good Question.....   Why have they not been released to the public? What's happening behind the scenes? The DUFENSE is mute. The A's are mute.............both of these are a sure sign IMO that something is in the works

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: March 04, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Anyone is certainly entitled to disagree with me, as I am entitled to tenderly or strongly or in any other way to disagree so long as it is civil.   IMO it is Grace's late fiance who is the victim.  I see that Nancy walks, talks, makes entirely too much money in relation to her "talent" and exploits her children as well as disrespects her husband.   Her late fiance', on the other hand, does none of the above.  He's dead.  While she may be a survivor of a victim, I do not consider her a victim of anything except her ego. And the fact that she has lied about the circumstances of her late finace's death does nothing to improve my opinion of her. I began to read her book, not the crime novel, but a book about her life.  It was so insignicant that I no longer remember it's name.  It began with a statement that she was sitting on the front steps of her parents' home in Macon, having neither eaten any solid food nor consumed any liquid for 30 days until she drank some orange juice.  A human being cannot survive that long without liquid and probably not without food.  I didn't read much further as it was an exercize in self-pity, in which she wallows almost every night.

I have had tragedies occur in my life, but frankly it has made me stronger and I do not consider myself a victim of anything.  One must make of their life what they can and recognize that they can and must face the adversities with courage and grace.  At least, that's what I strive to do. In fact, I would hesitate to bore people with the story of my life. 

Nor have I blamed her children for constantly appearing on her TV show.  It is not their decision, it is hers.  IMO it is a poor and ill advised decision.  If she were conducting a television program about child rearing, perhaps.  But as I understand it, her show is meant to deal with crime, not the upbringing of her children.

And all of the above does not improve the looks or lack thereof of her twins.  IMO they are unattractive children and would be best left at home and off of her show. It isn't their fault that they are unattractive, it's just a fact.  They might grow up to be good looking, but as of now they are not. Commenting on it is not an unusual thing to do.  If anyone can tell me with a straight face that they have never commented on the looks of Casey, George, Cindy or Lee Anthony, Joy Wray, Jose Baez, Andrea Lyon or any other character in this caset hen I might reconsider my position.  And it is not their faults that they are unattractive, either.

And as I acknowledge anyone's right to disagree with me, kindly afford me the same courtesy.  Thank you.

Babybear, if what I wrote appeared to say you didn't have the right to agree or disagree, then I apologize.  Yet I also have that right, which is why I put in several times IMO.
As I stated, I couldn't agree more about NG -- we disagree whether loved ones are part of the victimology.  NG has used her dead finance, IMO, for her own gain.  I find that deplorable.
As far as her children, I agree she should have never brought them to her show.  However, I "tenderly" or "strongly" think these innocents or not comparable to any of the individuals you listed because those people thrust themselves into the public eye with a vengenance.  Just my personal opinion.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #678 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:11 AM »

Good Question.....   Why have they not been released to the public? What's happening behind the scenes? The DUFENSE is mute. The A's are mute.............both of these are a sure sign IMO that something is in the works
I agree - something is going on, I also agree that the prosecutors have been nothing but confident in the way they have handled this case and it seems to me they are the ones pushing to get this trial going - it is because of Bia$$ and company that it is taking so long.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 04, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »

he news of the day.

This bloggerdash is written in total ignorance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.