April 19, 2024, 02:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392071 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 04, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »

Folks, I tenderly disagree.  When someone you love/care for is a victim of a crime, you are a victim as well.  Families are victims when their loved ones are hurt/killed.
NG's children had no say into being born to her.  They may have big heads, big feet, big noses, but they are precious in the sight of the Lord and have done nothing to garner disrespect IMO.
NG is an a$$.  I can no longer stand to watch her as she is rude, exploitative, insensitive, and appears IMO to do what she does for the money.  It is possible she started out wanting to be a victim's advocate, but IMO she long ago forgot that ideal.

I so agree with you, those children deserve only kindness no matter who they were born to or how they appear. They are innocents and don't deserve such criticism no matter how unprepossessing some may find them. Although I find NG impossible to warm to or watch, I would hate for her to see some of the unkind comments about her children.
I feel that is called hitting below the belt...JMHO

Good morning Monkeys

Anyone is certainly entitled to disagree with me, as I am entitled to tenderly or strongly or in any other way to disagree so long as it is civil.   IMO it is Grace's late fiance who is the victim.  I see that Nancy walks, talks, makes entirely too much money in relation to her "talent" and exploits her children as well as disrespects her husband.   Her late fiance', on the other hand, does none of the above.  He's dead.  While she may be a survivor of a victim, I do not consider her a victim of anything except her ego. And the fact that she has lied about the circumstances of her late finace's death does nothing to improve my opinion of her. I began to read her book, not the crime novel, but a book about her life.  It was so insignicant that I no longer remember it's name.  It began with a statement that she was sitting on the front steps of her parents' home in Macon, having neither eaten any solid food nor consumed any liquid for 30 days until she drank some orange juice.  A human being cannot survive that long without liquid and probably not without food.  I didn't read much further as it was an exercize in self-pity, in which she wallows almost every night.

I have had tragedies occur in my life, but frankly it has made me stronger and I do not consider myself a victim of anything.  One must make of their life what they can and recognize that they can and must face the adversities with courage and grace.  At least, that's what I strive to do. In fact, I would hesitate to bore people with the story of my life. 

Nor have I blamed her children for constantly appearing on her TV show.  It is not their decision, it is hers.  IMO it is a poor and ill advised decision.  If she were conducting a television program about child rearing, perhaps.  But as I understand it, her show is meant to deal with crime, not the upbringing of her children.

And all of the above does not improve the looks or lack thereof of her twins.  IMO they are unattractive children and would be best left at home and off of her show. It isn't their fault that they are unattractive, it's just a fact.  They might grow up to be good looking, but as of now they are not. Commenting on it is not an unusual thing to do.  If anyone can tell me with a straight face that they have never commented on the looks of Casey, George, Cindy or Lee Anthony, Joy Wray, Jose Baez, Andrea Lyon or any other character in this caset hen I might reconsider my position.  And it is not their faults that they are unattractive, either.

And as I acknowledge anyone's right to disagree with me, kindly afford me the same courtesy.  Thank you.

I don't know that anyone disagrees with you or has singled you out, I had an opinion about targeting babies with mean comments..I feel it is unnecessary. Adults are quite able to defend themselves and can handle the mockery quite well on their own.

As it was you who used my quote I feel it was you who were not allowing a free opinion on the matter..so I quote you

And as I acknowledge anyone's right to disagree with me, kindly afford me the same courtesy.  Thank you.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 04, 2010, 12:08:22 PM »

Folks, I tenderly disagree.  When someone you love/care for is a victim of a crime, you are a victim as well.  Families are victims when their loved ones are hurt/killed.
NG's children had no say into being born to her.  They may have big heads, big feet, big noses, but they are precious in the sight of the Lord and have done nothing to garner disrespect IMO.
NG is an a$$.  I can no longer stand to watch her as she is rude, exploitative, insensitive, and appears IMO to do what she does for the money.  It is possible she started out wanting to be a victim's advocate, but IMO she long ago forgot that ideal.

I so agree with you, those children deserve only kindness no matter who they were born to or how they appear. They are innocents and don't deserve such criticism no matter how unprepossessing some may find them. Although I find NG impossible to warm to or watch, I would hate for her to see some of the unkind comments about her children.

Good morning Monkeys

Anyone is certainly entitled to disagree with me, as I am entitled to tenderly or strongly or in any other way to disagree so long as it is civil.   IMO it is Grace's late fiance who is the victim.  I see that Nancy walks, talks, makes entirely too much money in relation to her "talent" and exploits her children as well as disrespects her husband.   Her late fiance', on the other hand, does none of the above.  He's dead.  While she may be a survivor of a victim, I do not consider her a victim of anything except her ego. And the fact that she has lied about the circumstances of her late finace's death does nothing to improve my opinion of her. I began to read her book, not the crime novel, but a book about her life.  It was so insignicant that I no longer remember it's name.  It began with a statement that she was sitting on the front steps of her parents' home in Macon, having neither eaten any solid food nor consumed any liquid for 30 days until she drank some orange juice.  A human being cannot survive that long without liquid and probably not without food.  I didn't read much further as it was an exercize in self-pity, in which she wallows almost every night.

I have had tragedies occur in my life, but frankly it has made me stronger and I do not consider myself a victim of anything.  One must make of their life what they can and recognize that they can and must face the adversities with courage and grace.  At least, that's what I strive to do. In fact, I would hesitate to bore people with the story of my life. 

Nor have I blamed her children for constantly appearing on her TV show.  It is not their decision, it is hers.  IMO it is a poor and ill advised decision.  If she were conducting a television program about child rearing, perhaps.  But as I understand it, her show is meant to deal with crime, not the upbringing of her children.

And all of the above does not improve the looks or lack thereof of her twins.  IMO they are unattractive children and would be best left at home and off of her show. It isn't their fault that they are unattractive, it's just a fact.  They might grow up to be good looking, but as of now they are not. Commenting on it is not an unusual thing to do.  If anyone can tell me with a straight face that they have never commented on the looks of Casey, George, Cindy or Lee Anthony, Joy Wray, Jose Baez, Andrea Lyon or any other character in this caset hen I might reconsider my position.  And it is not their faults that they are unattractive, either.

I don't know that anyone disagrees with you or has singled you out, I had an opinion about targeting babies with mean comments..I feel it is unnecessary. Adults are quite able to defend themselves and can handle the mockery quite well on their own.

As it was you who used my quote I feel it was you who were not allowing a free opinion on the matter..so I quote you

Ugly twins or not, they should not be a part of her programming. Wonder how many predators watch her show? She better have good security because I’m sure she has more than a few enemies……..
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: March 04, 2010, 12:15:47 PM »

Let's get back to Caylee please. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 04, 2010, 12:17:02 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

Ya know, I wasnt going to say anything but on one point I feel compelled to reply "with courtesy."  Whatever an individual's angst with Nancy Grace is should remain separate of her toddler children whom arent even old enough to speak or stand up for themselves, that is a far cry from making comments about the appearance and/or character of an adult in such a public manner.   I do happen to agree totally that it is difficult to comprehend why a public figure (albeit sefl-absorbed) that has had a career as a prosecutor, now anchor of a show based on criminal cases largely having to do with young children victims & claims to have her home fortressed & alarmed why that same individual would expose her children to constant public view.  It is just unsafe for a celebrity to parade their children in this manner & yes, I agree she takes her adulation for her children ad nausem.  BUT IMHO, this public comment about the appearance of her children was made purely due to the fact that Nancy while respected by many she is as disliked by quite a few whom may have found humor in the jab.    Sure others may have had the same thought regarding the appearance of a baby or child but there is tact used if ever it is uttered, that is a distinction.

We are all here on this thread over the heinous murder of a beautiful baby girl, would we all be here had she not been so angelic and attractive to the eye?   Food for thought.

One has to weigh humor against decency, especially regarding our children.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2010, 12:41:26 PM »

I sure wish that Kathi or someone down there in Orlando would say why the docs haven't been released, this seems very unusual. Could it be that the public aren't as interested as they once were, and that may be why?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 04, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »

I sure wish that Kathi or someone down there in Orlando would say why the docs haven't been released, this seems very unusual. Could it be that the public aren't as interested as they once were, and that may be why?
I'm trying to think how long it usually takes to release discovery documents to the public from the time they are given to the defense.  I don't remember it ever taking this long.  Wouldn't it be cool if they are playing tug-of-war with the SA, about the Double Secret Evidence?  And then it gets released to us, the sad blogging community, and then, Cameras held high, Kathi Belich and Bill Sheaffer are on the scene, with their color commentary on the Very Public Arrests of Cindy and Jose Baez.  (George and Lee are High Fiving each other, because they have been discreetly helping the prosecution all along...Okay, now this is just getting silly.)
This is what happens when I have to wait...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 04, 2010, 01:41:24 PM »

Yes. I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe they're waiting to release everything on Fri. I can't imagine what the hold up is.

Hi, I'm new here, and wanted to introduce myself.
I've been following this case from the beginning and read here often.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: March 04, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »

Yes. I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe they're waiting to release everything on Fri. I can't imagine what the hold up is.

WELCOME Curly 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 04, 2010, 01:49:34 PM »

Hi Curly, and welcome to the cage! Looking forward to your posts!

Now, docs please.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 04, 2010, 01:55:52 PM »

I seem to recall at least one time when discovery was released but more was to follow so it was held up to complete the packages together so it could all be released at once.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 04, 2010, 01:57:06 PM »

Thanks, guys. I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the new docs.
I'm off today and tomorrow and was hoping they'd be released already.
What does everyone think is the new evidence that the State has and is holding back from the defense?
I'm vacillating between Dominic C. and Roy K's friend at the jail, but leaning towards D. Casey rolling over on the A's.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 04, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »

HI, Curly.  Love your avatar!  Welcome to the Cage!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 04, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »

What does everyone think is the new evidence that the State has and is holding back from the defense?
I'm vacillating between Dominic C. and Roy K's friend at the jail, but leaning towards D. Casey rolling over on the A's.
I'm leaning so far on the side of D. Casey that I've become a Weeble, ("Weebles Wobble, but they don't fall down!") I think his "loyalties" are mainly to himself, and I personally feel that he would drop the dime on the A's to save his own skin.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 04, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »

I'm leaning so far on the side of D. Casey that I've become a Weeble, ("Weebles Wobble, but they don't fall down!") I think his "loyalties" are mainly to himself, and I personally feel that he would drop the dime on the A's to save his own skin.
Me too, I think D Casey spilled all.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #694 on: March 04, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »

Me three.  Welcome to the cage Curly.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 04, 2010, 02:29:33 PM »

Happy to be here.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 04, 2010, 02:45:06 PM »

Welcome Curly!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 04, 2010, 02:48:30 PM »

my humble opinion is that
dominic rolled over on the A'S and if thats so he also rolled on baez! and his misdeeds to not call LE if the body(remains) were found.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 04, 2010, 02:49:17 PM »

my humble opinion is that
dominic rolled over on the A'S and if thats so he also rolled on baez! and his misdeeds to not call LE if the body(remains) were found.
ok me four

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 04, 2010, 02:50:49 PM »

HI, Curly.  Love your avatar!  Welcome to the Cage!

Hi curly
and welcome! mom once had a lady working for her with the name curly and serous as a heart attack her last name was knutz !! curtly knutz

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.