April 19, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392052 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: March 04, 2010, 02:52:01 PM »

Thanks, guys. I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the new docs.
I'm off today and tomorrow and was hoping they'd be released already.
What does everyone think is the new evidence that the State has and is holding back from the defense?
I'm vacillating between Dominic C. and Roy K's friend at the jail, but leaning towards D. Casey rolling over on the A's.
have yall been to blinks
she posted a youtube about malacusso and a friend running naked into the beach hand in hand.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 04, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-john-walsh-says-casey-anthony-will-pay-he-marks-1000-episodes-of-americas-most-wanted.html
Casey Anthony: John Walsh says Casey Anthony will pay; he marks 1,000 episodes of ‘America’s Most Wanted’
America's Most Wanted, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 4 2010 2:30 PM
America’s Most Wanted” marks its 1,000th episode this weekend.

John Walsh says he’s astonished that Fox made him, the father of a murdered child, the host of the show that debuted in 1988. Walsh, a Floridian, has become a fierce advocate for children.

Why do so many terrible crimes happen to children in Florida?

“A lot of cases happen because we’re a big state,” Walsh told me. “We just have our  share of terrible crimes.”

He has strong views about Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It’s an awful, awful case,” Walsh said. “I do believe she killed her daughter and will pay for it.”

The milestone episode of “America’s Most Wanted” airs at 9 p.m. Saturday on WOFL-Channel 35 and briefly features President Barack Obama. Walsh went to see Obama and called it “one of the most positive meetings I’ve ever had at the White House.” (They’re shown in this official White House photo by Lawrence Jackson.)

In a conference call with reporters, Walsh said he was “encouraged and impressed” by Obama’s knowledge of issues. Obama, as the father of two young girls, pledged to do everything he can to fund the Adam Walsh Act, named for Walsh’s slain son. The TV host said the act’s goal is to create “a meaningful sex offender agency” to help states track down offenders.

“I think a lot of good will come out of the meeting with President Obama,” Walsh said.

“America’s Most Wanted” has helped capture more than 1,100 fugitives, including 17 off the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List.

Walsh said he isn’t surprised the show has reached 1,000 episodes. The reason? He knows viewers want justice.
“We caught more people last year than any year prior,” he said. “The show is a testimony to our viewers worldwide.”

Looking to the future, Walsh said he hopes to improve the show’s re-creations and focus on more breaking cases.

Walsh described himself as “not a huge death penalty advocate,” but added that the murder of an innocent child warrants death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: March 04, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »

I sure wish that Kathi or someone down there in Orlando would say why the docs haven't been released, this seems very unusual. Could it be that the public aren't as interested as they once were, and that may be why?
I'm trying to think how long it usually takes to release discovery documents to the public from the time they are given to the defense.  I don't remember it ever taking this long.  Wouldn't it be cool if they are playing tug-of-war with the SA, about the Double Secret Evidence?  And then it gets released to us, the sad blogging community, and then, Cameras held high, Kathi Belich and Bill Sheaffer are on the scene, with their color commentary on the Very Public Arrests of Cindy and Jose Baez.  (George and Lee are High Fiving each other, because they have been discreetly helping the prosecution all along...Okay, now this is just getting silly.)
This is what happens when I have to wait...

wouldnt it be hella cool if your silly notion turned into reality. I am with you!!

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 04, 2010, 03:05:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-john-walsh-says-casey-anthony-will-pay-he-marks-1000-episodes-of-americas-most-wanted.html
Casey Anthony: John Walsh says Casey Anthony will pay; he marks 1,000 episodes of ‘America’s Most Wanted’
America's Most Wanted, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 4 2010 2:30 PM

John Walsh says he’s astonished that Fox made him, the father of a murdered child, the host of the show that debuted in 1988. Walsh, a Floridian, has become a fierce advocate for children.

“A lot of cases happen because we’re a big state,” Walsh told me. “We just have our  share of terrible crimes.”

He has strong views about Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It’s an awful, awful case,” Walsh said. “I do believe she killed her daughter and will pay for it.”

The milestone episode of “America’s Most Wanted” airs at 9 p.m. Saturday on WOFL-Channel 35 and briefly features President Barack Obama. Walsh went to see Obama and called it “one of the most positive meetings I’ve ever had at the White House.” (They’re shown in this official White House photo by Lawrence Jackson.)

In a conference call with reporters, Walsh said he was “encouraged and impressed” by Obama’s knowledge of issues. Obama, as the father of two young girls, pledged to do everything he can to fund the Adam Walsh Act, named for Walsh’s slain son. The TV host said the act’s goal is to create “a meaningful sex offender agency” to help states track down offenders.

“I think a lot of good will come out of the meeting with President Obama,” Walsh said.

“America’s Most Wanted” has helped capture more than 1,100 fugitives, including 17 off the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List.

Walsh said he isn’t surprised the show has reached 1,000 episodes. The reason? He knows viewers want justice.
“We caught more people last year than any year prior,” he said. “The show is a testimony to our viewers worldwide.”

Looking to the future, Walsh said he hopes to improve the show’s re-creations and focus on more breaking cases.

Walsh described himself as “not a huge death penalty advocate,” but added that the murder of an innocent child warrants death.

Jane Velez Mitchell was on last night ( not at my house, I don't watch her) but one thing she said really made sense-  she was irate that Sex offenders seem to just get lost and no one monitors them for LIFE, which she thinks is what should happen...  one of her experts was stating that the monitoring of their whereabouts is the problem -   she said 'If I can buy something and have it shipped UPS, and I can look online and find out EXACTLY where my package is, until it arrives at my door, so why can't we do that with perverts?'   I have to say because I don't care for JVM but  I really agree with that.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 04, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »

OMG! Haven't been there yet.
And Loca, lol @ your mom's co-worker's name.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2010, 03:24:41 PM »

Jane Velez Mitchell was on last night ( not at my house, I don't watch her) but one thing she said really made sense-  she was irate that Sex offenders seem to just get lost and no one monitors them for LIFE, which she thinks is what should happen...  one of her experts was stating that the monitoring of their whereabouts is the problem -   she said 'If I can buy something and have it shipped UPS, and I can look online and find out EXACTLY where my package is, until it arrives at my door, so why can't we do that with perverts?'   I have to say because I don't care for JVM but  I really agree with that.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2010, 03:27:04 PM »

Love the Kathy Belich/George and Lee Anthony scenario.
Casey and Cindy could share a cell and make each other miserable for the rest of their lives.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #707 on: March 04, 2010, 03:27:18 PM »

Amen and well said ! We protect what we value. This is a sad commentary on our society as a whole, present company excluded.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 04, 2010, 05:42:55 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/03/casey-anthonys-most-recent-jail-visitors/
Casey Anthony's Most Recent Jail visitors
03/04/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 04, 2010, 06:29:36 PM »

Yes. I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe they're waiting to release everything on Fri. I can't imagine what the hold up is.

Hi, I'm new here, and wanted to introduce myself.
I've been following this case from the beginning and read here often.

Hi Curly..Welcome...glad you decided to join us.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: March 04, 2010, 07:12:50 PM »

Thanks for having me.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: March 05, 2010, 02:33:08 AM »

Hi LOCA AND WYKS Wyks, I still love your monkey with the banana--didn't he used to offer us a bite of it?

Now to the subject at hand.  Nancy Grace I think it is.  She constantly says that she is a "Crime victim."  I don't know, but that really bothers me.  It was her fiance' who was the crime victim.  He was shot.  She also says that he was shot by a stranger and it destroyed his "Beautiful face."  He was not shot by a stranger.  He was shot by a person with whom he once worked.  He also was not shot in the face.  It is really sad enough without her embellishing it.  Also, that was many years ago and while I am sure she remembers him with sadness, she has a husband and two children who should be her preoccupation now.  I wonder how her husband feels when she talks about getting out her souvenirs of her fiance' almost every day and doing whatever it is she does with them.  Frankly, I think she's silly.  I don't like her, I don't like her show, and heck, I don't even like her twins.

Hi Babybear, and thanks!     My monkey has always just sat there eating that endless banana.  lol  We have plenty tho and I've offered those to hungry monkeys, that might be what you are remembering.    

I agree with you about NG and her fiance who was killed.  Seems to me that since she's moved on with her life, has a husband and children, it's kind of disrespectful to the new love to go on and on and on and on the way she does about the former love.  It's to the point that it feels to me like a slap to her hubby. 

And this next part is catty of me, I know, oh well.....  Monkey Devil!   NG has also talked on and on about how she got married, and then she got pregnant, and then...  Ermm it wasn't in that particular order.  She was pregnant with the twins when she got married.  Happens to a lot of folks, so it's no big deal to me.  IMO, she makes it a big deal by saying now that it happened differently.  I wonder, does she think the long-time watchers of her show weren't paying attention back then? 

I started thinking awhile back, if she's gonna misrepresent something like that, and so blatantly, what else would she misrepresent?   So in light of that, it doesn't surprise me much that she describes what happened to her former love who died, differently than what actually happened.  NG has changed hugely for the worse since her twins were born.  IMO. 

Also IMO, we need a different type of person to bring the news of the missing, abused, murdered children and adults to the public.  Someone who is honest, compassionate, truly an advocate, who is also not afraid to get up in someone's face who deserves it and needs it.  I thought JVM was going to be that.  But alas, seems she has patterned herself after NG.  The almighty dollar and ratings seem to be priority over the missing, abused, and murdered.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 05, 2010, 06:34:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
The Google Searches and Cindy’s Judas Moment

Posted on March 5th, 2010 by JWG

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 05, 2010, 08:31:42 AM »

TES Additional Docs Notice
Filed 2/26 by Nejame's office.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/27552747/TES-Additional-Docs-Notice

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 05, 2010, 09:09:55 AM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah to your Amen!!  Good Morning Monks!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 05, 2010, 09:16:21 AM »

That as very meager list of visitations....an indication to KC of her years to come....fewer and fewer visitations and then none.  death row can be a lonely place

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 05, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »

TES Additional Docs Notice
Filed 2/26 by Nejame's office.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/27552747/TES-Additional-Docs-Notice

thanks trim....love how the docs outline the DUFense's obvious lack of real interest in the search docs.....LOL  and how MNj, mention doing something because legal AND ethical!   Ethical is a word the DUFense might have to look up............ Love that guy

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #717 on: March 05, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Where are our documents?????

Trimm thank you for all the links and articles you post every  morning. They are very appreciated by me and all the other Monkeys I am sure.

The HinkeyMeter article was very informative and broke down some things that I was confused on.
One thing that surprised me was that Casey Ho had to look up the definition of bustdown. Her being the expert on that one while her sweet baby was in the trunk of her car, then in the swamps. Course I had to look it up myself.
If this was not such a horrific crime, it would be rather comical.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #718 on: March 05, 2010, 11:20:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Where are our documents?????

Trimm thank you for all the links and articles you post every  morning. They are very appreciated by me and all the other Monkeys I am sure.

The HinkeyMeter article was very informative and broke down some things that I was confused on.
One thing that surprised me was that Casey Ho had to look up the definition of bustdown. Her being the expert on that one while her sweet baby was in the trunk of her car, then in the swamps. Course I had to look it up myself.
If this was not such a horrific crime, it would be rather comical.
Good morning, I had to look that word up also, never in a million years would I have guessed that definition  Learn something new everyday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 05, 2010, 11:31:30 AM »

Hey Darla,and NRCG   

I read over at WS and InSession that the documents won't come until next Wednesday.
I haven't seen anything on the news websites,so I emailed WESH.   Monkey Devil! Maybe they will confirm.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.