April 25, 2024, 02:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392621 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2010, 02:38:58 PM »

How do you spend all your disability income ( from Cindy's job policy) and $20,000 in interview fees and goodness knows how much more, and not pay your mortgage for almost a year? They could have got rid of one of the cars, common sense will tell you that you only need one if no one is going out to work.    How about selling the boat while you're at it...?

One way is to spend money on clothes.  While they may not be expensive, every time we see a new picture of Cindy, we see new clothes, too.  Also, she seems to spend a lot of money getting her hair done.

Personally, I'd pay my mortgage first....even if it was only partial payments.

Geesh.....

Hi Puzzler, that's what normal, moral people would do.....the A's do not fit in that category.

Oh...I just remembered....the Government has a program to help people who are unable to pay their mortgage and their homes are in danger of being foreclosed.  I don't know the details on it...but I know there is a program.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2010, 02:51:25 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22645703/detail.html
Anthony Family Home In Foreclosure
Bank Of America Files Paperwork With Orange County Court
POSTED: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
UPDATED: 2:39 pm EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The home of George and Cindy Anthony, where daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee lived when the 2-year-old disappeared in in summer of 2008, is in foreclosure.

The Anthony's have lived in the home on Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision since 1989.

Bank of America filed the foreclosure documents in Orange County on Monday. The documents show that no payments have been made on the mortgage since May 2009. The Anthony’s owe nearly $121,000 in principal and $6,000 in interest.

Attorney Brad Conway said his clients' granddaughter's death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with her daughter's death.

Conway attributed the couple's latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter's slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors that she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

Meanwhile, George Anthony -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work, said Conway, who added that George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but Conway said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.
The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Casey Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in connection with Caylee's death.

Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near the Anthony home on Dec. 11, 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2010, 02:53:26 PM »

No one except the mortagage company could go after the house due to fact they have a homestead exemption.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2010, 02:56:58 PM »

This is just another scam the appalling anthony’s are running. I doubt anyone is still wondering how KC managed to evade having to work for a living as we can see that she learned well from her dear old parents. None of them surprise me with anything they do at this point. Their inflated sense of entitlement, deficit of conscience, manipulation, exploitation and lack of humility are just a few facets of their lack of character. I’ve said it before and will continue to say that the whole anthony family with KC as the lead character belongs in a new chapter of Scott Peck's book, “The People of the Lie.” As it turns out, the people of the lie are synonymous with antisocial personality or sociopath types.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »

This is just another scam the appalling anthony’s are running. I doubt anyone is still wondering how KC managed to evade having to work for a living as we can see that she learned well from her dear old parents. None of them surprise me with anything they do at this point. Their inflated sense of entitlement, deficit of conscience, manipulation, exploitation and lack of humility are just a few facets of their lack of character. I’ve said it before and will continue to say that the whole anthony family with KC as the lead character belongs in a new chapter of Scott Peck's book, “The People of the Lie.” As it turns out, the people of the lie are synonymous with antisocial personality or sociopath types.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2010, 03:03:40 PM »

I have done some research on George's LE jobs. He did not work for them long enough to draw a pension. Most states you have to work 30 yrs before you draw a pension. A few are 25 yrs. But most are 30 yrs. He worked no where near that time with LE.
Thanks, and he know where worked that long on any job.   
Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.  Please, they should have sold a car then.

When was it that Lee was moving home to help with the bills?  He left.....couldn't stand to be around the A's I guess. And to the best of my knowledge we have seen very little of him since then.
`

WHY wouldn't Lee help his parents to keep from losing their home???  Makes me think even more that their plan is to be rid of the home.

Oh...I just remembered....the Government has a program to help people who are unable to pay their mortgage and their homes are in danger of being foreclosed.  I don't know the details on it...but I know there is a program.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2010, 03:06:59 PM »

I'm thinking that it's possible that Lenny is the Enquirer informer; you know the Enquirer pays for their information and Leeny needs that money to post a $135,000 bail for Misty Croslin!! 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2010, 03:10:00 PM »

I have done some research on George's LE jobs. He did not work for them long enough to draw a pension. Most states you have to work 30 yrs before you draw a pension. A few are 25 yrs. But most are 30 yrs. He worked no where near that time with LE.
Thanks, and he know where worked that long on any job.   
Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.  Please, they should have sold a car then.

When was it that Lee was moving home to help with the bills?  He left.....couldn't stand to be around the A's I guess. And to the best of my knowledge we have seen very little of him since then.
`

WHY wouldn't Lee help his parents to keep from losing their home???  Makes me think even more that their plan is to be rid of the home.

I have a friend that started the process of a government refinance program and then he was laid off during the winter which is the norm for his profession in heavy street paving equipment. Anyway, because he was unemployed the process was halted and will not start unless he is gainfully employed. So, I guess that leaves our grifters GA and CA out in the cold on that one....MOO is that they don't deserve the help nor do they want it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2010, 03:10:49 PM »

Geezee....you'd think the Misled's would sell the Bass Boat and help them out? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2010, 03:11:49 PM »

IIRC...the A's were about to lose the house when all of this started.

MtnMom......How did they qualify for homestead exemption?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2010, 03:16:42 PM »

And I could have sworn I read that they paid off their house months ago, I must have imagined reading that. Don't know anything about homestead exemption, sorry.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »

Every person who owns and resides on real property in Florida on January 1 and makes the property their permanent residence is eligible to receive a homestead exemption up to $50,000. The first $25,000 applies to all property taxes, including school district taxes. The additional exemption up to $25,000, applies to the assessed value between $50,000 and $75,000 and only to non-school taxes.

If one spouse holds the title, the other spouse may file for the exemption with the consent of the titleholder.

If filing for the first time, be prepared to answer these questions:

In whose name or names was the title to the dwelling recorded as of January 1?
What is the street address of the property?
How long have you been a legal resident of the State of Florida? (A Declaration of Domicile or Voter's Registration will be proof of date before January 1.)
Do you have a Florida license plate on your car and a Florida driver's license?
Were you living in the dwelling on January 1?

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/taxpayers/exemptions.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2010, 03:30:51 PM »

Geezee....you'd think the Misled's would sell the Bass Boat and help them out? 

Ohhhhh....didn't their "friends" with the boat venture lose their home to foreclosure, too???

Maybe the A's learned something from that experience that is the "reason" they're doing this.

Hmmm...$750 a month...if you can't afford that...then you can't really even afford a cheap apartment these days. And one thing we know, the A's have been in the house for a long time and taken very good care of it...so I think most people would do everything they could to keep their home...unless they have a plan for something different.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2010, 03:40:03 PM »

UPDATED: Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home
Posted: 8:00 am EST February 23, 2010
Updated: 11:05 am EST February 23, 2010
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's parents may be losing their home to foreclosure. Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home on Hopespring Drive in East Orange County since 1986. Their granddaughter Caylee lived in the home until she was killed nearly two years ago.

Cindy Anthony left her job as a nurse after Caylee's disappearance and has been on disability.

PDF: Foreclosure Documents For Anthony Home  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644089/detail.html
http://www.wftv.com/news/22642148/detail.html
Wow..remember when Cindy was on the stand at the bond hearing and said she would do anything she could to get the money to bond Casey out and the DA asked her where she was gonna get the money and Cindy said she'd take a mortgage out on her house, she'll sell the house, etc.  The DA told Cindy she already owed too much on the house.  Besides, how can you not pay your mortage in almost a year?  Yet go on a cruise and do all the things they've been doing?  Is Lee still living there?  Did he get tired of paying the mortgage for them?  That's the first bill I'd want to pay if nothing else.  Maybe GA can CA can get jobs on the cruise line!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »

I'm sorry if any monkeys got their tails caught in the door when I changed threads   

Interesting news day in this case.

I also believe this whole mortgage thing is part of a plan. The Anthonys are evil, IMO.

Still catching up here though.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Sounds perfectly plausible to me too, no rose. Even after considering the source.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2010, 03:48:45 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Sounds perfectly plausible to me too, no rose. Even after considering the source.
It does, and now finding out that Kronk's girlfriend at the jail has died, I guess there is no way now to verify that, but who knows?  N2WISHN thanks for the info on homestead exemption.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2010, 03:50:15 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/23/foreclosure_papers_filed_on_anthony_home.html
 Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthonys Home
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:20:43 PM
ORLANDO -- The home where Caylee Anthony was last seen alive is in foreclosure.

Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the childhood home of Casey Anthony on Monday.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and claims a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

The home is owned by Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy.

Caylee's remains were found several hundred yards away in woods in December 2008

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2010, 03:58:33 PM »

Anthony Family May Lose Caylee's Home (video )

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22640042/index.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2010, 04:00:40 PM »

It does, and now finding out that Kronk's girlfriend at the jail has died, I guess there is no way now to verify that, but who knows?  N2WISHN thanks for the info on homestead exemption.

I remember reading about a previous girlfriend dying- Sandy Hensley 2007.
Who is the girlfriend from the jail that died? 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.