April 23, 2024, 03:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392459 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 08, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »

brother...why do they need that much time for the trial to begin??? are they hoping that people will forget all about this if they stall longer? we aren't going away Casey!

Hi Cookie....JMO..they need that much time because BOZO hasn't done jackchit in the last year and a half except collect his damn fees!  So in actuality the DUHfense part has not ever yet begun!!
Well, they got the "DUH" part right.
 Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 08, 2010, 04:17:25 PM »

Found this at Docstoc
Casey Motion for Indigency 03/05/2010
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28249113/Casey-Motion-for-Indigency-03052010

thanks...that doc made me see double!!  KC says SHE is paying or has paid the fees for BOZO and LION......so let's see where she got the money to pay those fees

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 08, 2010, 04:20:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-setting-of-court-date-is-top-news.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Setting of trial date is top news
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 8 2010 2:01 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s murder trial will start May 9, 2011, and that was a top story at noon today.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich noted that prosecutors had suggested the trial start a week earlier.

So WFTV anchor Vanessa Echols saw the later date as “a slight win for the defense.” Belich agreed.

The trial date occupied a prominent spot on the Web sites of WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WOFL-Channel 35.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

thanks trim....WFTV anchor Vanessa Echols must be an idiot!! 
 A slight win for the DUHfense????   the JUDGE has to be able to fit the trial in on
HIS schedule and IIRC JS is actually practicing in another area of law and only kept this case, instead of handing it over to another judge, because he 'knew the play and the players'. 

I agree. Statements like that, no matter how trivial, just burn me up.
It's all dependent on the schedules of the judge and attorneys involved.
In any event, it's only a single extra week.
I think Jose is aware that his nickname is Bozo.
I think he's called that on every forum.
Where did the money go? Well, he gets fatter every time we see him.
Now that the cash cow has been milked dry, it'll be interesting to see if he starts losing weight.

Hi curly.  Those kind of statements burns me up too............LOL, I'd bet $$$'s that JB knows he is known as BOZO...I have a couple other nics for him, but they'd get bleeped Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 08, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »

Found this at Docstoc

Thanks, Trimm. I was going to copy it and post it here, but that is so blurry it's not worth the effort. ;-/

I bet a better version will be in Wednesday's doc dump.

Is it Wednesday yet?!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 08, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/3/8/casey_trail_date_set.html
 Casey Anthony Trial Date Set
Monday, March 08, 2010 3:22:39 PM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony will get her day in court beginning May 9, 2011.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty and says a babysitter kidnapped her daughter Caylee. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, months after she was reported missing.

Prosecutors will release more evidence on Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Her defense team wants a lot of the evidence against her thrown out.

The team wants pictures, interviews and phone calls thrown out.

Numerous pictures have surfaced showing Casey Anthony partying with her friends.

The defense is arguing that these pictures create a huge bias against Anthony.

Lawyers are also trying to convince the judge to exclude certain statements made by people involved in the case.

Her team says it’s unfair to the case, and a jury should never hear about it
It's the latest round of documents to be released in the case.

Thousands of documents including pictures, witness interviews and statements have been released in the case.

her team/my AZZ!!  It looks like her so called team is dwindling rapidly....

I want to know WHY attorney fees were not included in the indigent request? or was it and I missed it??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #885 on: March 08, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »

Saw this at WS..(posted by MuzicMan)

James L McIntyre Correspondence 03/05/2010
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28245881/James-L-McIntyre-Correspondence-03052010

Well, that's it!  Let KC go.....James McIntyre has cleared everything up.  Go arrest Judge Rodriguez............case closed
And there's that Wanda Wery name again  And it appears that James thinks Caylee is alive.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 08, 2010, 04:25:40 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-setting-of-court-date-is-top-news.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 8 2010 2:01 PM

Casey Anthony’s murder trial will start May 9, 2011, and that was a top story at noon today.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich noted that prosecutors had suggested the trial start a week earlier.

So WFTV anchor Vanessa Echols saw the later date as “a slight win for the defense.” Belich agreed.

The trial date occupied a prominent spot on the Web sites of WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WOFL-Channel 35.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

I know this is not a popular view, but I still don’t expect this case to ever go to trial. With that thought in mind it makes sense that the defense hasn’t really done much of anything to defend their client besides try to discredit anyone remotely related to this case. They’re stuck with the nanny story because they could never put that lying murderess on the stand to tell a new unbelievable story. All those involved in her defense have been riding the fame train and the longer it takes to reach the station the more publicity comes their way. Now that there are time restrictions on work product the defense is more than willing to have the taxpayer shoulder the cost so that they reap more benefits. They can go through the motions of preparing for court and still get paid. I’m sure I’ll be waiting around until May 2011 to see the end of this saga and hope I see KC get LWOP(guessing she win a plea deal) for her dastardly deed…..For now I am patiently waiting for justice for little Caylee. I might add that I would also like to see convictions against those that aided in the despicable cover up and hindrance of the investigation.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

In2

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 08, 2010, 04:26:11 PM »

I know this is not a popular view, but I still don’t expect this case to ever go to trial. With that thought in mind it makes sense that the defense hasn’t really done much of anything to defend their client besides try to discredit anyone remotely related to this case. They’re stuck with the nanny story because they could never put that lying murderess on the stand to tell a new unbelievable story. All those involved in her defense have been riding the fame train and the longer it takes to reach the station the more publicity comes their way. Now that there are time restrictions on work product the defense is more than willing to have the taxpayer shoulder the cost so that they reap more benefits. They can go through the motions of preparing for court and still get paid. I’m sure I’ll be waiting around until May 2011 to see the end of this saga and hope I see KC get LWOP(guessing she win a plea deal) for her dastardly deed…..For now I am patiently waiting for justice for little Caylee. I might add that I would also like to see convictions against those that aided in the despicable cover up and hindrance of the investigation.

I go from thinking this will never go to trial....to yes it will. I think if AL stays with the case she might eventually convince KC to take a plea............against all of BOZO's objections ..........at least that this what I think TODAY

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 08, 2010, 04:28:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/6/whos_who_in_the_case_against_casey.html

Key Players In The Case Against Casey Anthony

Not new, but a good little refresher of the key players.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 08, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

Example of James McIntyre posts in comments.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-george-tells-wofl-people-can-be-so-cruel-wftv-analyst-blasts-andrea-lyon.html

THE “PUTRID BODY” IN THE TRUNK, WAS IN FACT SPAGHETTI SAUCE AND BEEF (MEATBALLS) GREASE.. THE WRONG BODY WAS IDENTIFIED, IT WAS A BABY GIRL, NOT A THREE YEAR OLD. DIFFERENT BODY, UNRELATED MURDER CASE. THE PATHOLOGIST WHO DID THE WORK (MEASURING THE BONES) REPORTED THIS AND WAS REFUSED MORE TIME TO WORK ON THE BODY, BUT SHE WAS 85% CERTAIN THAT THIS WAS NOT THE BODY OF CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, IT’S NOT! FORENSIC REPORTS THAT I BOTHERED TO READ, BACK THIS UP! CAYLEE WAS KIDNAPPED.

Reply Posted by: James L. McIntyre | Monday, January 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM

This guy is clearly a mental case.
He should be locked up.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: March 08, 2010, 04:35:18 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

In2

N2--I don't know what happened when I tried to correct your name which I had typed wrong.   It went nuts.  Maybe I did too.  Anyhow, I agree with you.  I think that Jose Baez has milked this case for all its worth and that there will be a plea deal.  As far as we know the defense has deposed no one, they have not got experts' reports, they have only gone on TV and said ridiculous things which no one would believe.  If this is true, they are doing a grave disservice to their client, which I don't particularly care about except in theory.  I certainly don't care about Casey Anthony.

I would also like to see those responsible for the cover-up and obstruction prosecuted and we know who they are.

Popularity on a forum is nice, but I'd rather be able to state my own opinion and let the chips fall where they may.  And I do think a plea deal is what is going to happen.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 08, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »

Does anyone know if she has the option of pleading out anymore?
I thought once the state took the plea deal off the table, that was it and all she can do is confess and throw herself on the mercy of the court.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 08, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »

I go from thinking this will never go to trial....to yes it will. I think if AL stays with the case she might eventually convince KC to take a plea............against all of BOZO's objections ..........at least that this what I think TODAY

N2 ~ I pretty much agree with ya.  I think it will all boil down to money, it's been an easy bonanza up until now. Lyons got a lot of publicity, Bozo has made a name for himself, he's traveled, he's been in the spotlight and been paid, to mount a real defense will mean w o r k.  Intense preparation and oversight is something that has not been done in any form or fashion up to this point. The motions sounded like they were written by students, the accusations about Kronk were the culmination of PI work, basically the "team" has done nuttin. I'll be very surprised if they put their collective noses to the grindstone and try to come up with a real defense.

Sunny~ This is what I think today too (tomorrow it could change!!!)   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 08, 2010, 04:41:47 PM »

That document is kinda blurry.   

And I thought it was the drugs.................legal drugs, legal!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: March 08, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »

Saw this at WS..(posted by MuzicMan)

James L McIntyre Correspondence 03/05/2010
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28245881/James-L-McIntyre-Correspondence-03052010

Well, that's it!  Let KC go.....James McIntyre has cleared everything up.  Go arrest Judge Rodriguez............case closed
And there's that Wanda Wery name again  And it appears that James thinks Caylee is alive.

Hi nrcg.................This case has brought out more wacko's than I can remember in a long time.....since Natalee probably.  and this guy was at one time an attorney........now his brain is fried from all the booze.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 08, 2010, 04:45:42 PM »

Found this at Docstoc

Thanks, Trimm. I was going to copy it and post it here, but that is so blurry it's not worth the effort. ;-/

I bet a better version will be in Wednesday's doc dump.

Is it Wednesday yet?!

I wish.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: March 08, 2010, 04:46:20 PM »

That document is kinda blurry.   

And I thought it was the drugs.................legal drugs, legal!!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 08, 2010, 04:46:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/6/whos_who_in_the_case_against_casey.html

Key Players In The Case Against Casey Anthony

Not new, but a good little refresher of the key players.

thanks Brandi, I always appreciate the refreshers...............so much to try to remember

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 08, 2010, 04:48:11 PM »

I thought once the state took the plea deal off the table, that was it and all she can do is confess and throw herself on the mercy of the court.

Not that we know of- the SA withdrew its offer.  I suppose Bozo could do some behind the scenes begging as the trial gets close...
I for one am glad she is sticking with the Zenaida story, that way Zenaida can get mega bucks off them ( CA and KC) as punitive damages when her case goes to court....  that way any money they earn in the future can go straight to her! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 08, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »

IIRC she always has an option to present a deal to the state.............not saying they would take it. If I am incorrect, someone will find it and post it correctly (thank goodness)

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.