April 24, 2024, 07:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392572 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: March 09, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »

There's one consolation with all these motions, at least CA is forced to keep her trap shut for a while.  You know when CA is quiet, something important is coming down the pike..
Good Morning Monkeys..........and I bet it is eating away at her that she can't flap her jaws.  Why in the world would Bia$$ wait until now to motion the court about these photos?  Again the defense is really stretching - they need to go behind closed doors, stop filing these silly motions and get to work on how they are going to defend this monster, honestly they waste time doing things they shouldn't be doing at all.   

It could be that Baez waited this long because he doesn't have a clue what to do.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: March 09, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »

Link to R Hornsby site with document......forgot to add it 
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/03/casey-anthony-2008-application-for-indigent-status/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #962 on: March 09, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/03/casey-anthony-2008-application-for-indigent-status/
Thanks 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 09, 2010, 11:26:18 AM »

Thanks Seeme   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #964 on: March 09, 2010, 11:54:33 AM »

It could be that Baez waited this long because he doesn't have a clue what to do.
[/quote

Babybear you just won the prize for the Quote Of The Day!

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Trimm and all others thanks for all the links you guys post.

Valhall won the grand prize with her blog today , I was laughing so hard I had trouble reading her post. Monkey Devil!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 09, 2010, 12:07:03 PM »

thanks seeme, so he is back blogging about the case? m I hope if he is, that's what he actually does and doesn't use it to bash other attorneys he is IMO obviously jealous of..namely Mr. Schaffer and Mr.  Morgan.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 09, 2010, 12:56:06 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/03/casey-anthony-growing-old-in-prison.html
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Casey Anthony Growing Old In Prison

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: March 09, 2010, 12:57:16 PM »

thanks seeme, so he is back blogging about the case? m I hope if he is, that's what he actually does and doesn't use it to bash other attorneys he is IMO obviously jealous of..namely Mr. Schaffer and Mr.  Morgan.

Not sure if he's back to blogging or not......He posted the document when I asked where I could find it on WS. I hope he's given up bashing too.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 09, 2010, 01:05:44 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22777421/detail.html
Anthony Defense: Block Party Pics
Defense Says Photos Are Too Prejudicial For Jury

POSTED: Monday, March 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:14 pm EST March 9, 2010

Casey Anthony's defense attorneys
have filed a motion requesting that a jury never see photos of the young mother partying while her toddler was missing.
Anthony, 23, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008 after being missing for a month. Her remains were found five months later.

Anthony's defense said they want Judge Stan Strickland to bar the prosecution from showing a jury photos of Anthony drinking beer and partying during the month between Caylee's disappearance and when she was reported missing.

In the motion, the defense said photos of her partying while Caylee is missing are too prejudicial. The defense also argued that photos of Anthony partying prior to Caylee's disappearance are irrelevant.

The defense is also asking the judge to prevent a jury from hearing Anthony's mother's frantic calls to 911 reporting Caylee missing and from seeing certain witness statements made by Anthony's parents, friends and detectives.

In the 911 call made by Cindy Anthony, the grandmother tells a dispatcher she wants her daughter arrested.
In the call, Cindy Anthony speculates that her daughter's car smells like a dead body. The defense argued that the comments are pure speculation and cannot be used in court
Other comments made by Casey Anthony's parents characterize her as a liar and a thief.

The defense said these items would make a jury prejudicial and deny Anthony the right to a fair trial.

Casey Anthony's attorneys cited specific case law to argue why these pieces of evidence should be kept out of the hands of the jury. They said all the potentially prejudicial evidence has been analyzed and dissected in the media and they fear a witness will take the stand and share their own personal opinions about Casey Anthony, which is generally not allowed in court.

Meanwhile, Strickland signed an order scheduling the trial to begin on May 9, 2011.

Anthony's defense also recently filed a motion asking Strickland to declare Anthony indigent and have the state cover the defense's costs.

It was revealed on Friday that Anthony has already paid her defense team more than $111,000, but it was not clear where that money came from.

Anthony recently pleaded guilty to check fraud that occurred prior to her arrest on murder charges. In addition, her parents are facing foreclosure on their Orange County home.
Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara said it is possible that Anthony used money from selling photos, videos or information while Caylee was missing.

"Anything that she may have had that she ended up selling to media may well have been the source of the money," O'Mara said.

O'Mara said it would not be illegal for Anthony to have profited from selling photos or videos while Caylee was still missing.

A New York law prevents people from profiting from their crimes. It was passed after the so-called Son of Sam killer, David Berkowitz, tried to profit from his crimes.

"Florida has a similar statute, but it requires you to be convicted," O'Mara said.

Gainesville mass-murderer Danny Rolling inspired the Florida law when he tried selling art and other materials he produced after he was convicted of killing five college students.

Anthony has not been convicted of murder, so the law does not apply to her.

However, the law states that even before conviction, Anthony and other accused criminals would not be allowed to pay their attorneys with money they obtained illegally. For example, an accused drug dealer could not use money earned from dealing drugs to pay an attorney.

"If it came from an illegal source, then it can be seized by the court," O'Mara said. "There's no allegation here (that) what she got was from an illegal source."

Strickland questioned defense attorney Jose Baez behind closed doors after the state questioned whether he stood to profit from any entertainment deals. At that time, the judge found that the defense, however it has been paid, has done nothing wrong.
Strickland has not ruled on the motion requesting that Casey Anthony be declared indigent, but O'Mara predicted he will approve the request, because denying it could be seen as preventing her from getting the defense she needs in a death penalty case.

Lawyers said the costs could reach half a million dollars by the time the case is over.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 09, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22786034/detail.html
Defense Wants Casey Party Pics Thrown Out
Posted: 12:00 pm EST March 9,2010Updated: 12:54 pm EST March 9,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys want pictures showing their client partying (see pics) thrown out of the case. Attorneys say a jury should not see the photos of Casey, because they claim the pictures were taken before her daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

The defense also filed two other motions.
One involves a 911 call made by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony. In the call, Cindy told a dispatcher her granddaughter was missing and it smelled like there had been a dead body in Casey's car.

The third request involves testimony about Casey's character after several witnesses said she could not tell the truth.

WFTV.com is working to obtain the motions and will post them as soon as we can

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #970 on: March 09, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys want pictures showing their client partying (see pics) thrown out of the case. Attorneys say a jury should not see the photos of Casey, because they claim the pictures were taken before her daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

One involves a 911 call made by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony. In the call, Cindy told a dispatcher her granddaughter was missing and it smelled like there had been a dead body in Casey's car.

The third request involves testimony about Casey's character after several witnesses said she could not tell the truth.

Any pic taken of Casey before Caylee went missing, imo will never be showed to a jury. I'm thinking to myself all the bs that Cindy spewed trying to protect Casey is all coming back now to haunt her miserable life. Here she thought she was helping, before this is done Cindy the tread marks from the big ole bus will be on every part of your body, oh well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 09, 2010, 01:28:50 PM »

If all of these comments are hearsay according to Bozo, what does that make Jill Kerley's statements about Kronk? 
Good one, Western. 

Absolutely correct Monk, but even moreso since Kronk has no known relationship with any of the Anthonys, didnt know Caylee and to further that line of thought as it applies to evidence, there is a distinct difference between someone coming forward attempting to smear another individual via defense request as opposed to key witnesses/persons in a case making direct comments or speaking to fact about the defendant as the occurred in the time frame that is relevant.

Actually, this is quite comical if it wasnt over the murder of a beautiful babygirl.   BOZO let me go on the record yet one more time to tell you that you are moronic!   "Double hearsay," seriously I spit my coffee over that one!    his version of "double hearsay" is more like doubletalking bunk & bull.  By detailing these comments that he claims prejudice Casey he has instead laid out in perfect order 1) how despicable his client is & that fact was already known by her family despite how they are protecting her now  2) that her parents knew well before July 15, 2008 that something was terribly wrong & that their daughter was lying to them  3)  her parents had grave concern as to why they had not seen their granddaughter  4) her parents never spoke to or met "Zanny the nanny" and if that were remotely true Cindy would have hounded her as she did Casey's friends  5) there is no discussion by Casey's parents whatsoever pointing a finger at a nanny, Jesse or any of Casey's other friends as being suspected of something unseemly prior to July 15, 2008.

ADDITIONALLY, the fact that Casey filed for indigent status back in July of 2008 (day after her arrest) wishing to be assigned a public defender tells us that BOZO solicited her (never once believed Casey heard of him thru an inmate recommendation for lack of a better word).  This has to be the case since he was already on the airwaves with Cindy on the street of Hopespring Drive the evening of the 17th or 18th.   It also indicates to us that BOZO had to have known or should have known that his client had no income or funds as well makes it more than obvious they in concert sought ways to obtain "blood money" off of Caylee's murder & no I do not believe for a second that BOZO ever believed Casey that she was innocent.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 09, 2010, 01:33:14 PM »

I have to totally agree with this opinion.   As a professional he should just stick to his understanding of the law & his opinions without attempting to smear his colleagues...beyond tacky.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: March 09, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I'm curious............... there are two versions of when Caylee disappeared. Are they talking about setting the time when Casey left home or are they talking about Casey's version of the Nanny taking her?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 09, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »

[/quote

Babybear you just won the prize for the Quote Of The Day!

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Trimm and all others thanks for all the links you guys post.

Valhall won the grand prize with her blog today , I was laughing so hard I had trouble reading her post. Monkey Devil!

b

babybear
good quote and that's always been my thought. he knows not what the hell he does. incompetent

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: March 09, 2010, 01:54:30 PM »

WHEN casey is convicted and sentenced I will be happy!

we all know she will be !!

A sentence for casey is also a sentence for her Cindy!!
Maybe just maybe !!cindy will have time to settle down and realize that her daughter was not worth saving and  had no chance in hell of ever walking.
maybe baez  gave casey false hope but cindy knew what time it was!! she knows baez  was green behind the ears as evidenced by his performance.

I think we should all be thankful  an angelic monkey
that he is a fool!! it's to the states advantage .

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 09, 2010, 02:04:07 PM »

I think the earth has spun on its axis today and no one let us know.  First EJ refused to get out of her jail cell to go to court re: Baby Gabriel and the Judge postphoned the hearing, then JAG gets a protection/gag order so no details will be released to the public now I am reading that Bobo thinks the slore pictures are too prejudicial and other "bad things" are hearsay and not relevant.

The indigent status is a joke.  She never had money or if she did it belonged to Amy or Rosebud yet was able to assemble a dream team mostly comprised of out of state high profile media talking head lawyers.  Never would any other indigent person have accumulated LKB, Mack the knife, and man/woman Angel.  Had she filed indigent in the first place the courts would have appointed death penalty qualified lawyers from Florida that would have been capable.  No travel, no hotel, no book pimping.  All her lawyers took on her case knowing they would have to travel to Florida.  So sad for them if they don't want to foot the bill themselves as the blood money has run dry.  I don't see any of their thumbs missing so hitchhiking is still an affordable option.  They wanted the media time and exposure so they should suck it up.

As for Bobo, if he never received a dime from his buddy Whoraldo, JVM, ABC, CBS or any other place he has popped up like a whack a mole to be on TV I would be surprised.  He has more media attention then 99% of other lawyers with his experience so at minimum his media time is payment in kind.

The latest motions about not allowing the 911 call, anything bad about her character, any pictures of her sloring or anything else bad is a lame attempt by the Chicago students to get extra credits from man/woman IMO.  Based on these motions nothing bad should ever be in court about the accused.  Paint them all as Mother Theresa which has me asking what is the point of having them go to court in the first place?  Next we will hear KC was handing out food to the homeless and making bead necklaces for orphans in Africa.

JMO

Hi everyone   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 09, 2010, 02:04:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I'm curious............... there are two versions of when Caylee disappeared. Are they talking about setting the time when Casey left home or are they talking about Casey's version of the Nanny taking her?

Well, interestingly enough even that is convoluted because originally the dates given were 6/9-10 until it came out that the Anthonys all are lying sacks of Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea due to the visit to Caylee's great grandfather's nursing home & video dated June 15th.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 09, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »

Baby bear
how funny that you mentioned that teacher!! I was thinking of her last night in contrast to casey!!

casey and cindy  think  that casey is a hot 10 (NOT)

but if you compare her with someone like that teacher! she is not that close on the scale in comparison. The teacher was  drop dead  gorgeous.

Casey is cute not beautiful.
her looks are gonna fade in prison wont do her any good!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: March 09, 2010, 02:10:31 PM »

I think the earth has spun on its axis today and no one let us know.  First EJ refused to get out of her jail cell to go to court re: Baby Gabriel and the Judge postphoned the hearing, then JAG gets a protection/gag order so no details will be released to the public now I am reading that Bobo thinks the slore pictures are too prejudicial and other "bad things" are hearsay and not relevant.

The indigent status is a joke.  She never had money or if she did it belonged to Amy or Rosebud yet was able to assemble a dream team mostly comprised of out of state high profile media talking head lawyers.  Never would any other indigent person have accumulated LKB, Mack the knife, and man/woman Angel.  Had she filed indigent in the first place the courts would have appointed death penalty qualified lawyers from Florida that would have been capable.  No travel, no hotel, no book pimping.  All her lawyers took on her case knowing they would have to travel to Florida.  So sad for them if they don't want to foot the bill themselves as the blood money has run dry.  I don't see any of their thumbs missing so hitchhiking is still an affordable option.  They wanted the media time and exposure so they should suck it up.

As for Bobo, if he never received a dime from his buddy Whoraldo, JVM, ABC, CBS or any other place he has popped up like a whack a mole to be on TV I would be surprised.  He has more media attention then 99% of other lawyers with his experience so at minimum his media time is payment in kind.

The latest motions about not allowing the 911 call, anything bad about her character, any pictures of her sloring or anything else bad is a lame attempt by the Chicago students to get extra credits from man/woman IMO.  Based on these motions nothing bad should ever be in court about the accused.  Paint them all as Mother Theresa which has me asking what is the point of having them go to court in the first place?  Next we will hear KC was handing out food to the homeless and making bead necklaces for orphans in Africa.

JMO

Hi everyone   

northern
I agree if they remove all the pictures and statements and 911 calls than why even bother. I hope the state uts up a good fight. lets remain confident that baez's ignorance will work for the states advantage. I mean I wonder too if andrea sees his  what an idiot he is and  puts him in his place. His whole mess that gotten out of hand. I hope the judge rules against it being removed or allowed to be entered into evidence.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.