March 28, 2024, 06:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 389910 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: March 09, 2010, 02:13:53 PM »

I think the earth has spun on its axis today and no one let us know.  First EJ refused to get out of her jail cell to go to court re: Baby Gabriel and the Judge postphoned the hearing, then JAG gets a protection/gag order so no details will be released to the public now I am reading that Bobo thinks the slore pictures are too prejudicial and other "bad things" are hearsay and not relevant.

The indigent status is a joke.  She never had money or if she did it belonged to Amy or Rosebud yet was able to assemble a dream team mostly comprised of out of state high profile media talking head lawyers.  Never would any other indigent person have accumulated LKB, Mack the knife, and man/woman Angel.  Had she filed indigent in the first place the courts would have appointed death penalty qualified lawyers from Florida that would have been capable.  No travel, no hotel, no book pimping.  All her lawyers took on her case knowing they would have to travel to Florida.  So sad for them if they don't want to foot the bill themselves as the blood money has run dry.  I don't see any of their thumbs missing so hitchhiking is still an affordable option.  They wanted the media time and exposure so they should suck it up.

As for Bobo, if he never received a dime from his buddy Whoraldo, JVM, ABC, CBS or any other place he has popped up like a whack a mole to be on TV I would be surprised.  He has more media attention then 99% of other lawyers with his experience so at minimum his media time is payment in kind.

The latest motions about not allowing the 911 call, anything bad about her character, any pictures of her sloring or anything else bad is a lame attempt by the Chicago students to get extra credits from man/woman IMO.  Based on these motions nothing bad should ever be in court about the accused.  Paint them all as Mother Theresa which has me asking what is the point of having them go to court in the first place?  Next we will hear KC was handing out food to the homeless and making bead necklaces for orphans in Africa.

JMO

Hi everyone   

A special shout out to you Northernrose!  I just heard about EJ's refusal to appear - to me she is just another version of Casey Anthony regarding personality trait & self-absorbed motive.  Yea, today sure isnt stacking up as glowing, that is for sure BUT while the wheels of justice came to a crawl & the defendants right to fair trial seem to be the discussion of the day all I can bring myself to do is remember that their day is coming no matter how long it is temporarily postponed or mummed.   As far as Casey or this other monster JAG, they are never getting out of jail again so I guess we'll just all have to be patient for their conviction dates.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: March 09, 2010, 02:15:46 PM »

Baby bear
how funny that you mentioned that teacher!! I was thinking of her last night in contrast to casey!!

casey and cindy  think  that casey is a hot 10 (NOT)

but if you compare her with someone like that teacher! she is not that close on the scale in comparison. The teacher was  drop dead  gorgeous.

Casey is cute not beautiful.
her looks are gonna fade in prison wont do her any good!!

You both are too kind, I do not find Casey to even be cute facially, average at best...a butt does not a beauty make.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: March 09, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »

Baby bear
how funny that you mentioned that teacher!! I was thinking of her last night in contrast to casey!!

but if you compare her with someone like that teacher! she is not that close on the scale in comparison. The teacher was  drop dead  gorgeous.

Hi loca  When one compares Casey with the rest of the flotsom and jetsom we usually see in jail, she is quite attractive.  But you're right that she isn't anywhere near as beautiful as Debra LeFavre (I finally remembered her name!.) Look at Misty Croslin.  Most of these women in jail are there for some drug violation and the drugs have taken their toll.  I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me Casey Anthony is quite attractive.  And yes, her looks will fade as she spends year after year in prison.

In fact I think that one of the reasons she has gotten away with all of her infractions over the years is because she is above average in looks.  And IMO because she is above average in looks it's such a waste of a life that could have been very good.    Studies have shown that as a rule women who are good looking get better jobs, more money, etc.

But as I said, it's a matter of opinion.  Of course knowing how ugly she is inside makes it difficult to see past that. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: March 09, 2010, 03:37:46 PM »

03/08/2010           Affidavit of Insolvency/Indigency
Found Indigent
03/09/2010           Correspondence
to Judge

03/09/2010           Transaction Assessment            120.99
03/09/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-16967    MEDIA    (120.99)
03/09/2010           Transaction Assessment            120.00
03/09/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17106    MEDIA    (120.00)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: March 09, 2010, 03:41:21 PM »

I think the earth has spun on its axis today and no one let us know.  First EJ refused to get out of her jail cell to go to court re: Baby Gabriel and the Judge postphoned the hearing, then JAG gets a protection/gag order so no details will be released to the public now I am reading that Bobo thinks the slore pictures are too prejudicial and other "bad things" are hearsay and not relevant.

The indigent status is a joke.  She never had money or if she did it belonged to Amy or Rosebud yet was able to assemble a dream team mostly comprised of out of state high profile media talking head lawyers.  Never would any other indigent person have accumulated LKB, Mack the knife, and man/woman Angel.  Had she filed indigent in the first place the courts would have appointed death penalty qualified lawyers from Florida that would have been capable.  No travel, no hotel, no book pimping.  All her lawyers took on her case knowing they would have to travel to Florida.  So sad for them if they don't want to foot the bill themselves as the blood money has run dry.  I don't see any of their thumbs missing so hitchhiking is still an affordable option.  They wanted the media time and exposure so they should suck it up.

As for Bobo, if he never received a dime from his buddy Whoraldo, JVM, ABC, CBS or any other place he has popped up like a whack a mole to be on TV I would be surprised.  He has more media attention then 99% of other lawyers with his experience so at minimum his media time is payment in kind.

The latest motions about not allowing the 911 call, anything bad about her character, any pictures of her sloring or anything else bad is a lame attempt by the Chicago students to get extra credits from man/woman IMO.  Based on these motions nothing bad should ever be in court about the accused.  Paint them all as Mother Theresa which has me asking what is the point of having them go to court in the first place?  Next we will hear KC was handing out food to the homeless and making bead necklaces for orphans in Africa.

JMO

Hi everyone   

I loved this post but the part I made bold was so spot on and funny I had an instant visual of the event in my mind. Must write 500 time never drink at the keyboard.....

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: March 09, 2010, 04:01:34 PM »

Hope the State and Judge Strickland had a good laugh over the newest motions to exclude.
Does the state have to respond as to why they don't think these "hearsay" statements should be excluded,or is it just up to the Judge?
Just oce, I'd love to hear him say, "No way, Jose". He's got to be thinking it. I know I do!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: March 09, 2010, 04:04:50 PM »

HLN talking about Motions to exclude party pics

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: March 09, 2010, 04:09:40 PM »

Incidentally, Hornby's blog is defunct. I went over there a few weeks ago to check something and when I googled it, people were asking what happened to the blog. Interestingly, all comments have been deleted from the site.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: March 09, 2010, 04:14:17 PM »

I have no idea why my post is all to the right or why my avatar was missing on the above.  When I typed it it looked alright.  Sometimes I see stuff like this on my computer but no one else has it the same way.  I don't know why.  Something evil might have invaded my computer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #989 on: March 09, 2010, 04:17:49 PM »

She was indigent from the start, I don't know how Baez got involved, I don't believe the half azz story that circulated. He looked at this as a way to make a name for himself, and Casey bought whatever nonsense he said to her. And then Lenny get's involved, again to make a name for himself and the circus began. He should have stayed out of it and let her sit right where she belonged, but no. None of this should have become such a disgrace, but it did. And now after all this has been going on, the Florida tax payers are going to cover the tab, count on it. If she would have gone the public defender route right away this would be over, but too many greedy people got involved for fame.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: March 09, 2010, 04:20:20 PM »

"Through the internet and television media, Miss Anthony's reputation, intelligence, chastity, and fitness as a mother, have been attacked by news pundits" blah, blah, blah...........

chastity:
  morality with respect to sexual relations.....what morals? Having your 2 year old daughter sleep in the same bed with you (KC) and your flavor of the month throws morals right out the window, IMO!

chastity:  abstaining from sexual relations.............bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: March 09, 2010, 04:21:04 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22786034/detail.html
Defense Wants Casey Party Pics Thrown Out
Posted: 12:00 pm EST March 9,2010Updated: 2:41 pm EST March 9,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys want pictures showing their client partying (see pics) thrown out of the case. Attorneys say a jury should not see the photos of Casey, because they claim the pictures were taken before her daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

The defense also filed two other motions.
One involves a 911 call made by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony. In the call, Cindy told a dispatcher her granddaughter was missing and it smelled like there had been a dead body in Casey's car.

The third request involves testimony about Casey's character after several witnesses said she could not tell the truth.

WFTV.com is working to obtain the motions and will post them as soon as we can.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: March 09, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »

"Through the internet and television media, Miss Anthony's reputation, intelligence, chastity, and fitness as a mother, have been attacked by news pundits" blah, blah, blah...........

chastity:
  morality with respect to sexual relations.....what morals? Having your 2 year old daughter sleep in the same bed with you (KC) and your flavor of the month throws morals right out the window, IMO!

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: March 09, 2010, 04:28:37 PM »

JMO

Hi everyone   

I loved this post but the part I made bold was so spot on and funny I had an instant visual of the event in my mind. Must write 500 time never drink at the keyboard.....

NR  Actually the earthquake in Chile did make the earth change it's axis slightly and each day is like a gazallionth of a second longer. (Or is it shorter? Whatever.) Also, the city where it struck was moved inland 10 feet.  But none of this is probably due to EJ.  However, the judge allowing EJ to disrespect the court and just postpone the hearing rather than drag her into court and anything about that monster JAG might make me explode and change the axis even further. I'll try not to.  But a couple of weeks ago Bozo the Clown was on Jeraldo and was commenting on the Cummings case.  It appeared to me that he was at least acting as one of FOX's legal analysts---Maybe Jeraldo has convinced them to hire Bozo in that capacity and pay him.  I don't know if it was billable to Casey or the state of Florida or FOX.  Probably all three,

Months ago Jeraldo told Baez that he was a much better lawyer than his client is a client.  Which to me was kind of silly.  They are equally inept, IMO. I think Jeraldo likes Bozo so much because they are both Hispanic.  I'm sure that there are brilliant Hispanic lawyers, but I fear that Baez is not of them.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: March 09, 2010, 04:35:33 PM »

Incidentally, Hornby's blog is defunct. I went over there a few weeks ago to check something and when I googled it, people were asking what happened to the blog. Interestingly, all comments have been deleted from the site.

He couldn't handle the fact that posters disagreed with him...   he got insulted when anyone challenged his opinion on the law or the case in general and skulked off, pouting.
Now he is back on WS answering questions and opining on JB- who he thinks is a moron. Have to say I agree with him there..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: March 09, 2010, 04:38:06 PM »

Baby bear

You both are too kind, I do not find Casey to even be cute facially, average at best...a butt does not a beauty make.

I agree!  I keep looking at her, bemused that anyone thinks she is pretty-  to me she looks like a little troll, specially now her hair is so long greasy and unkempt.
I don't think she attracted men by her looks...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: March 09, 2010, 04:41:11 PM »

He couldn't handle the fact that posters disagreed with him...   he got insulted when anyone challenged his opinion on the law or the case in general and skulked off, pouting.
Now he is back on WS answering questions and opining on JB- who he thinks is a moron. Have to say I agree with him there..

Well, Western Observr--I guess I'll just have to bemuse you then, because I think she's a pretty girl.  Of course when she had access to a hairdresser, etc. she looked better, but still, I think she's a pretty girl.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: March 09, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »

We can certainly agree on Baez being a moron, though.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: March 09, 2010, 04:50:45 PM »

chastity:

They must be nuts, Trim.  The mere fact of taking her into court and accusing her of murder is besmirching her reputation.  By their standards, no one would ever be accused or tried for anything.

This woman was nothing but a tramp.  Kind of like a stray kitten sleeping with anyone who would move over.  She had no reputation to attack.  To allow Caylee to sleep in the same bed with her and her various and many paramours is inexcusable.  Someone said, and I do remember who it was, LOL, that you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. No amount of leger demain will make her anything other than what she was.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: March 09, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »

chastity:

I spit my tea on the screen.  Yup she had a immaculate conception now.  I bet if we get real close to the house on Hopespring we can smell frankincense and hear sheep BAHHHHHH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.