March 28, 2024, 05:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 389928 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 12:23:38 PM »

sorry monkeys.  I have just seen so many families trying to hold on to their homes and can't -- and these people . . . . 

sister, I understand........these aholes could work and could pay their bills but they'd rather live off blood money

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 12:25:33 PM »

sorry monkeys.  I have just seen so many families trying to hold on to their homes and can't -- and these people . . . . 

Sister, it hits close to home for me, my daughter lost her condo, it ended up being upside down (mortgage wise) by 150,000$. Months of begging, pleading, crying, trying to use bail out programs (couldn't get that because she made too much,huh?) it was agonizing for all of us.......so, they won't get mush sympathy from a whole lot of ppl.  Caylee's tragedy has been terrible for them but it's a proven fact that they have used it for profit but yet even with that profit, they chose not to pay 785$ a month. 

mizjay...I am sorry for your daughter...so many people have lost their homes, jobs, insurance....................it is so sad.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »

It blows my mind about this. If they stopped paying the mortgage last year in June, so all the time that they were making trips to NY, Ca, race tracks, employing a PI, retaining attys.....not any concern about the house? That really chaps my azz, losing your house is gut wrenching to most ppl, but I guess to some, not so much. I agree with Numbersgirl, this house is not the high end place they deserve to be in. too many memories, so instead of doing things like responsible citizens, just forget about it and then later, move to a swank home and start over. They've thumbed their nose and given the finger to everyone since the beginning so why would I think they would do any different?  Again for the thousandth time, they disgust me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 12:27:55 PM »

Didn't Cindy just schedule home health visits from an office and did not actually do any physical labor other than sitting on her behind? There is no reason she could not go back to that job.She is not a front desk worker or hands on nurse, And well , George has never held down a job anyway, but there is plenty of jobs that you don't have to deal with the public.

This foreclosure coming out now, stinks to high heaven. It is now another part of the pity me tour. And what a laugh that they did not see it coming.
I hate to tell them if they start renting, and miss 3 payments their butts will be on the streets.
Good Morning to you too Sunny, I like your idea of the tent in the swamps.

something it up with all this.............not sure what....but something............I hope they don't move in with Shirley!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »

sister, I understand........these aholes could work and could pay their bills but they'd rather live off blood money

That is what irritates me - I see so many people who work two and three jobs right now just to get their mortgage paid and Cindy was too "involved" with the press to go back to work. She could have had a job anytime because she is an RN and could have walked into any facility and gone to work the same day, but did she? NOPE she wanted to pay their "big shot" role so she started that foundation and took money from people who believed their BS and felt sorry for them. They received over $300,000 for interviews and pictures and could have paid off that mortgage, but used it for themselves. I don't feel sorry for them at all.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »

It blows my mind about this. If they stopped paying the mortgage last year in June, so all the time that they were making trips to NY, Ca, race tracks, employing a PI, retaining attys.....not any concern about the house? That really chaps my azz, losing your house is gut wrenching to most ppl, but I guess to some, not so much. I agree with Numbersgirl, this house is not the high end place they deserve to be in. too many memories, so instead of doing things like responsible citizens, just forget about it and then later, move to a swank home and start over. They've thumbed their nose and given the finger to everyone since the beginning so why would I think they would do any different?  Again for the thousandth time, they disgust me.

They most likely decided to not pay it and get something else. They refinanced it in 2005, so they got their money out of it then as they only paid about 70 thousand if I remember correctly in 1986. You maybe right in thinking they have another place planned and have been taking their money to get it. Or they may have just thought as usual that the mortgage company like LE would not do anything "TO THEM."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »

Sister, it hits close to home for me, my daughter lost her condo, it ended up being upside down (mortgage wise) by 150,000$. Months of begging, pleading, crying, trying to use bail out programs (couldn't get that because she made too much,huh?) it was agonizing for all of us.......so, they won't get mush sympathy from a whole lot of ppl.  Caylee's tragedy has been terrible for them but it's a proven fact that they have used it for profit but yet even with that profit, they chose not to pay 785$ a month. 

mizjay...I am sorry for your daughter...so many people have lost their homes, jobs, insurance....................it is so sad.

Thank you Sunny. Not to go too far Ot but hundreds of hours of phone calls, they even moved in w/inlaws, rented the place out and paid the difference in hopes of keeping it, nothing helped.. we sure would like to know who exactly IS able to benefit from the mortgage reform programs........Anyways, the A's never fail to disappoint.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »

Casey Anthony Led Man To Caylee Anthony Body Discovery

ORLANDO, FL. Feb, 23
The National Enquirer announced a bombshell tidbit today concerning Casey Anthony. The tabloid says that a source has told them that the reason meter reader Roy Kronk found the Caylee Anthony's body was because of information that came directly from Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony was overheard talking about where her daughter's body was buried by an employee of the Orange County Jail in Orlando. The conversation happened shortly after Anthony was arrested and placed in the jail in July 2008.

"Casey said she was able to drive her car into the wooded area about a half-mile from her Florida home near a school," a source said. "Then she said, 'When I got out of the car, I tripped over these bricks.' She said she buried Caylee's body nearby, and it was about 80 feet from the road."

Roy Kronk was determined to find the body.

"I know where Caylee is, and I'm going to go get her," he said just before Thanksgiving Day 2008.

According to the source, the key evidence that helped Kronk find the body was Casey Anthony herself.

"The only reason Roy Kronk found Caylee is that the body's location had come to him in a roundabout way from Casey Anthony herself," said the source.

According to the tabloid, prosecutors learned about this development on February 3 and are evaluating the new evidence.

If this evidence is entered, it could prove extremely damning for Casey Anthony, who has pleaded 'Not Guilty' to murder charges.

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147494.html
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2010, 12:37:52 PM »

Since they owe so much on the house I think they just decided not to pay anymore and live rent free until the Bank kicks them out. They know that no one in the area is likely to want to buy that house in case Caylee was murdered there, and I think they just wanted to be rid of it and let someone else ( Bank) take the loss.   They will file bankruptcy (again) and move on.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 12:38:43 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/case4t_anthony_caylee_murder_kronk_confession/celebrity/68203

MURDER MOM CONFESSION
IN a dramatic jailhouse confession, Casey Anthony revealed where she buried her precious daughter's body!

The ENQUIRER has learned Casey was overheard in jail describing the exact spot where she hid her 2-year-old girl's remains.

And it was the 23-year-old murder mom's own description of Caylee's grave that led a meter reader to find the child's body, sources say.

"Casey said she was able to drive her car into the wooded area about a half-mile from her Florida home near a school," a source close to the case disclosed.

"Then she said, 'When I got out of the car, I tripped over these bricks.' She said she buried Caylee's body nearby, and it was about 80 feet from the road."

Casey's stunning jailhouse admission, which prosecutors are now trying to use as evidence, came not long after she was arrested in July 2008, according to the source.

Her detailed description of Caylee's final resting place was overheard by a prison employee at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, and spread among other staffers there, the source said.

Meter reader Roy Kronk heard the story from a female friend who works at the jail and decided to search for Caylee's body, said the source.

In August 2008, he trudged into the woods near the location that had been described to him.

"Kronk was looking for the bricks that Casey said she tripped over," said the source. "He found some brick pavers, but they weren't the right ones."

Kronk called the police with tips about Caylee's location three times that month, but a deputy sheriff dispatched to the area didn't do a thorough search.

A tropical storm then drenched the Orlando area and the wooded area became a swamp. But that didn't deter Kronk.

Two weeks before Thanksgiving 2008, his son Brandon said Kronk told him: "I know where Caylee is, and I'm going to go get her."

On Dec. 11, 2008, Kronk returned to the site and found Caylee's remains.

"The only reason Roy Kronk found Caylee is that the body's location had come to him in a roundabout way from Casey Anthony herself," said the source.

Prosecutors learned about Casey's jailhouse confession only recently, and filed a motion on Feb. 3 asking for a private meeting with the judge presiding over pre-trial hearings in the case.

According to the motion, prosecutors want the judge to delay their obligation to reveal the information to Casey's attorneys as they continue to evaluate the new evidence.

Casey, who has pleaded not guilty, is facing the death penalty. Her admission could provide the key proof that leads to her conviction.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »

Mizjay, I'd like to add my condolences as well.  My bff works for a bank and she deals directly with homeowners and these "so called bail-out programs".  She tells me they are a joke.  People who truly need help don't qualify.

I'm thinking the timing of all these financial woes is curious.  Now that KC is a convicted felon, I think the Son of Sam Law kicks in and with that, there are severe limitations as to how these creatures can profit.  Blink has written about this.  To recap we have:
1.  Anthonys in foreclosure
2.  Media rep quits
3.  ZFG lawsuit coming back into play
4.  Michelle Bart is hosting another "Casey is innocent" webcast

Hmmmm?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »

I am very sorry also. So many hard working people have lost so much. But there is no reason that the Anthonys are losing their home in my opinion. I'm very sure that Cindy could go back to work. And like Darla just said, she worked in an office, it is not like she would be dealing with patients. I really believe this is part of another scheme going on, and I hope what ever this scheme is it backfires.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »

The National Enquirer
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »

The difference with the A's and a lot of others.... to most, it's humiliating, it's a blow to your pride, in some cases there was borderline deceit about the terms, your reputation seems tainted, it's disastrous to your credit.........this family seems to have a chip missing . None of these things ever seem to matter to them. Doesn't matter whether it's about the big stuff, your daughter killing your grandbaby, decieving the public, LE, FBI... and now the (little) stuff..the house.  Their past record speaks for itself, this came as no surprise and has ulterior motives.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2010, 12:44:48 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2010, 12:46:08 PM »

Cindy is a manipulator.. I have no proof, just my gut..they recieved alot of money and I have been searching nearby counties to see if she paid cash for a home or condo that they can secretly retreat to when they are booted from their current home. Home health supervisors make approx 50,000 here in Fla, so her disability is around 1800-2000k a month, plenty to pay her mortgage and utilities, if she wanted to. Dont be fooled fellow monkeys.. she has formulated a plan B 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »

OMG, now that is the best ever 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2010, 12:52:39 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

When I first read the article I immediately wondered if Lenny is "the source".  I am also wondering if the foreclosure comments is the Ants trying to take the attention off of their daughters guilt and the news that was going to hit and as a diversion.  Why now is Conway yapping about this?  Why did George not say anthing in his war and peace style feel sorry for poor us letter to Fox about loosing the home, or fighting for the home.  They have managed to keep quiet about being deadbeats until now and there is no way they have not been receiving notices and registered letters over this.  Nope it is not a coincidence. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2010, 01:03:19 PM »

Cindy is a manipulator.. I have no proof, just my gut..they recieved alot of money and I have been searching nearby counties to see if she paid cash for a home or condo that they can secretly retreat to when they are booted from their current home. Home health supervisors make approx 50,000 here in Fla, so her disability is around 1800-2000k a month, plenty to pay her mortgage and utilities, if she wanted to. Dont be fooled fellow monkeys.. she has formulated a plan B 

I am also thinking in these lines. One thing which bothers me is have they found a way to outsmart the mortgage company and keep the house free and clear. The mortgage foreclosure documents say that the note and trust deed were executed by Cindy and George, but in reality if you look at the note, George's signature is not on any of them.

If he did not sign them in many states they cannot take his part of the property and it puts a foreclosure into a state of limbo and most times unenforceable. Since they have had the benefit of attorneys they may have devised a plan to do this. I also noticed they keep references to parties unknown living in the house which indicates to me they have moved somewhere else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.