May 28, 2024, 05:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 397192 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2010, 12:26:59 AM »

ok
 is it possible? that dominic was on the phone with cindy, not the Sighcick!! from the location where they thought caylee was? Than it means that cindy and baez had to of known that the body was there. How could cindy  have someone attempt to move her murdered granduaghters remains. which only proves that casey told them she was there, which means they knew she did it. That makes this  so sad ! poor caylee!! her grandparents failed her miserable. I am quite sure the info is got to be something biggggg hugeee. sing dominic sing!! Love your voice!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2010, 12:33:47 AM »

if it turns out that he is involved! (baez)

Got caught up in this drama thinking that he could control the situation. It got out of control !! now he knows that he is in deep! I am sure even lyons doesnt know the extent of what he was pulling with cindy and dominic!! He is gonna be in hot water. He has alot to loose more than anyone else(his license) not his dignity he has none!!
He let cindy  pull him in and now hes to deep in dodooo!! he must be nervous that dominics probably spilling his guts!!
he screwed up biggtime!! TIME WILL TELL

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2010, 01:07:06 AM »

Okay, what I want to know is HOW did the Anthony's move another house and the monkeys not find out about it until a half a year later?

Wow, just wow!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2010, 01:09:58 AM »

http://thismatter.com/money/insurance/types/personal-umbrella-policy.htm
Personal Umbrella Liability Policy
The personal umbrella policy is excess liability insurance that provides protection that is over and above that provided by auto, home, and boat insurance. People with significant assets need an umbrella liability policy to cover lawsuits that can sometimes amount to millions of dollars.

The umbrella policy also has broad coverage that covers some claims that wouldn't be covered at all by home and auto insurance, such as personal injury lawsuits arising from false arrest, slander and libel, or rental units that the insured may own. The personal umbrella policy also pays for the legal defense of lawsuits that is in addition to the policy limit for damages. So if you are sued and held liable for $1 million, and your legal costs are $200,000, then a policy providing $1 million of coverage will pay the full claim plus the $200,000 for legal costs.

The personal umbrella policy also covers any damage to the property of others that is held, controlled, or cared for by the insured, and these losses are covered wherever they may occur in the world.

The amount of coverage usually ranges from $1 million to $10 million, and covers broad forms of liability. Most insurance companies have required minimum amounts of coverage—typically, you must have at least $250,000 of protection on your auto policy and $300,000 of protection on your homeowner's policy. If you own a boat, then you must also have boat insurance with a minimum amount of coverage. For instance, GEICO requires $100,000 liability coverage for boats under 26 feet with less than 50 horsepower; larger boats require at least $300,000 of coverage. Personal umbrella policies do not pay until the auto, home, or boat insurance is exhausted, unless it is for a loss not covered by those policies but is covered by the umbrella policy, such as slander and libel. If the underlying insurance lapses, then the umbrella policy will only pay those amounts that it would have to pay if the underlying insurance was in force.

When the umbrella policy does cover a loss that is not covered by any other insurance, then the insured must pay a self-insured retention or deductible that is much less than the insurance policy limits for auto, home, or boats—typically, the deductible is $250. Like any deductible, the insured must pay this for any loss, before the insurance company pays. For example, if an insured is in an auto accident that causes a $400,000 liability, then the insured's auto coverage would pay the policy limits of $300,000 minus the auto policy deductible of $1,000, which the insured pays, for a total of $299,000, and the umbrella insurance would pay the remaining $100,000. If, however, the insured is sued for slander and becomes liable for $400,000 of damages, and he has no other insurance covering the liability, then he pays only the self-insured retention of $250, and the umbrella policy pays the remaining $399,750.

The Insurance Services Office has developed the 1st standardized personal umbrella policy that is used by many insurers. Below are some of the characteristics of this policy.
Persons Insured

Persons that are covered by the umbrella policy include the insured and spouse, if the spouse is living with the insured; resident relatives; household residents under the age of 21 who are under the care of the insured; anyone using a vehicle owned by the insured and covered under the umbrella policy; and also includes any person or organization that is legally responsible for the insured, while the insured is using a covered motor vehicle.
Exclusions

Like all insurance policies, umbrella policies have numerous exclusions. Most exclusions can be classified as those that should be covered by other insurance policies, or intentional torts or other willful acts by the insured, or events that occurred outside of the time period in which the policy is in force, or for losses resulting from events that are not generally insurable.
Endorsements

Some common endorsements to the personal umbrella policy include being able to remove coverage for watercraft or recreational motor vehicles (RV's) if the insured does not own them, which will reduce premiums. Although umbrella insurance does not provide uninsured motorists coverage, an endorsement to add it can be obtained in those states that require it.
Shopping for Umbrella Insurance

Typically, the first 1 million dollars of coverage is usually the most expensive, since at least part of any claim will be within this range; additional coverage will cost less because claims large enough to fall in the higher ranges are less likely.

Because the personal umbrella policy is excess insurance, it is relatively inexpensive compared to home or auto insurance. The 1st million dollars of coverage costs about $150 to $300 per year, the 2nd million costs about $75, and subsequent increments of $1 million costs about $50 per year.

The reason why insurance works is because the losses of the few are covered by the premiums of the many. Hence, the price that an insurance company charges will depend on how many customers that the company has for that particular policy and in that particular range of coverage. So it is possible when comparing 2 companies, for instance, that 1 million dollars of coverage will cost less at one company, but a 5 million dollar policy will be cheaper at the other company.

For instance, if an insurance company targets lower income individuals, it will probably have a low price for 1 million dollars of coverage, but a much higher price for a 5 or 10 million dollar policy relative to another company that markets to higher income individuals.  Hence, it would be wise to shop around separately for the umbrella policy for the actual coverage that you will need from different companies and compare it with what your home or auto insurer is charging for that particular policy amount.

Wow, great research.  That thoroughly throws my thoughts out the water.  Thanks for the info, may need to check into it for myself, cause you just never know!   I still find it difficult to think of the Azzholes paying anything extra.  The 4 of them were living on $Sindys money,  pretty much alone,

I also want to add, since catching up, and I know it's been said, but I have to say it again, because my mind is so boggle.  This entire story could not even have been fabricated by Stephen King himself.  Talk about twist and turns?!
I tend to find that justice4caylee site legit,  I just would like conformation from somebody who can find the truth and hopefully exposes it.

I an curious now to find out the whole house situations.  They have nothing better to do than think up skeems to dupe the public ( the few who believe them poor or pathetic sympathizers) since they don't work and I haven't seen them harassed by the media in along time, unless they choose it for themselves, for blood money.  They make me sick!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 26, 2010, 01:26:55 AM »

I won't even guess how much it would cost, but I am not getting it anyway!  LOL...let um come and get me!

Sorry O/T, I'm behind on so much
No, whats Tackopenis up to now? it's so hard to keep up now, since I'm no longer able to read SM at work 

You'll need to catch me up via email maybe?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 26, 2010, 01:31:30 AM »

Got caught up in this drama thinking that he could control the situation. It got out of control !! now he knows that he is in deep! I am sure even lyons doesnt know the extent of what he was pulling with cindy and dominic!! He is gonna be in hot water. He has alot to loose more than anyone else(his license) not his dignity he has none!!
He let cindy  pull him in and now hes to deep in dodooo!! he must be nervous that dominics probably spilling his guts!!

Great point loca!  But it would extend the case so far out I'm afraid.  And word is out that C & G wanted him replaced along time ago.  You know the control freak Cindy is!  Only this may be the only correct decision she's made in this whole circus.  Bozo isn't even a death penalty attorney.  Casey is truly out of her mind!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 26, 2010, 02:00:41 AM »

Great point loca!  But it would extend the case so far out I'm afraid.  And word is out that C & G wanted him replaced along time ago.  You know the control freak Cindy is!  Only this may be the only correct decision she's made in this whole circus.  Bozo isn't even a death penalty attorney.  Casey is truly out of her mind!

OMG yes thats true he is not death penalty qualified. I think that even if it extends the case and it is proven that he was involved! lyons will not stay ! her reputation is intact and his has wavewred from day 1 hell as soon as he became  legal to practice law he began to scew up! his arrogance  is whats gonna take him down As far as cindy and george  and casey  well  time will prove that they are tast. I wished I was  a fly on the wall in his office and especialy in the  states office!! wow the conversations going on in those closed doors is invaluable.. BUT FEED US LOL!!!
But I also  kinda think that if by some chance he gets disbarred even Geraldo will back away from him and there goes his   job working for fox as a legal commentator!! big joke!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 26, 2010, 02:03:21 AM »

MEANT TO SAY NOT FRENCH TOAST FORGIVE MY SPELLING TYPING TO QUICK!1

Please refrain from using solid caps when posting.  We can hear you just fine without it, loca.       MuffyBee

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:26:42 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 26, 2010, 02:41:58 AM »

Agree on all points.  But God help us when this goes to trial and she is convicted, and  they cannot overturn it for inadequate representation!  I do have hope in Strickland keeping things on the up and up.  At lease as much as he can, with the circus he has to deal with.  But if AL leaves, they better find another death penalty defender pronto.  But then again, that will extend the date for new attorney to catch up.   The only encouraging thing in all this, is she sits in jail, no longer partying, no visitors, sitting in isolation.   That's a good enough sentence for now.  And wait until they take her commissary!

OMG yes thats true he is not death penalty qualified. I think that even if it extends the case and it is proven that he was involved! lyons will not stay ! her reputation is intact and his has wavewred from day 1 hell as soon as he became  legal to practice law he began to scew up! his arrogance  is whats gonna take him down As far as cindy and george  and casey  well  time will prove that they are tast. I wished I was  a fly on the wall in his office and especialy in the  states office!! wow the conversations going on in those closed doors is invaluable.. BUT FEED US LOL!!!
But I also  kinda think that if by some chance he gets disbarred even Geraldo will back away from him and there goes his   job working for fox as a legal commentator!! big joke!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 26, 2010, 02:44:12 AM »

Sorry Loca for posting in the middle of your post.  Embarassed  After all this time, I thought I'd learned Wink

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 26, 2010, 06:45:01 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-roy-kronks-ex-wife-questioned.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk’s ex-wife questioned
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 25 2010 6:35 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The deposition of an ex-wife of former meter reader Roy Kronk took about two hours today, WESH-Channel 2 reported this evening.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton had no comment about the deposition for WESH’s Bob Kealing.

Prosecutors talked to the ex-wife, Jill Kerley, via Internet hookup in her attorney’s office in Knoxville, Tenn.

“A judge will view Kerley’s testimony and then decide whether it’s relevant to the case,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler’s death.

Kerley earlier said that her “gut” told her Kronk had something to do with the child’s death. She made that taped comment to the Anthony defense team.

“Casey’s defense team had said Kerley’s testimony will prove that her ex-husband, Roy Kronk, should be a suspect in Caylee’s murder,” Opsahl said.

Kerley said Kronk had used duct tape on her, and duct tape was found on Caylee’s remains.

What were prosecutors trying to do with today’s deposition?

“They’re going to try to get her [Kerley] under oath to catch her in lies,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby in offering analysis for WESH. “I’m willing to bet she’s not going to make a very good witness.”

Hornsby noted that Kerley wouldn’t be able to offer her personal opinions in the Anthony murder trial. He also questioned the defense team’s strategy of using Kerley, saying jurors would “assume she has an ax to grind, that she’s bitter.”
What do you think?

O Mr. Hornsby, they wont have to "try" they will catch her lies.    Ya know, I am far from insensitive BUT if this woman is that seriously ill for one she wouldnt be wasting her last days getting back at her ex or inserting her totally irrelevant testimony in a criminal case -- makes me realize that there is nothing Bozo wouldnt do that was underhanded that he could possibly get away with, including paying her off.   Yet another newsflash for him, he's not getting away with anything & it will bite him hard eventually, it doesnt stop & end there either as I believe he will have to answer to what he knew regarding the Anthonys sending Dominic Casey to dig & probe in the Suburban woods & why.  The entire way that he videotaped her interview but did not have her given sworn testimony was soddy from the getgo.   Lastly, if she is well enough to get to an attorneys office in Knoxville & endure a three or more hour deposition, she could have traveled to Orlando.

As far as the Anthonys possibly renting a different home & not living in Hopespring Drive, not even that would shock me because it is quite obvious the are trying to scam the public & their debtors yet once again.   If this is true, George's statement about not leaving Caylee's only home is a crock along with the rest of the happy horsesnit.   THESE PEOPLE!

Now, some nutcase reportedly is trying to raise funds for them...that one reads like a "ray of sunshine" if you catch my drift.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 26, 2010, 07:03:03 AM »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/feb/25/local-deposition-in-fla-death/
Maryville woman interviewed on Caylee Anthony murder case
Woman was married to finder of girl's remains

* By Jim Balloch
    * Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:25 p.m.

Florida prosecutors in the highly publicized Caylee Anthony murder case were in Knoxville on Thursday, deposing a Maryville woman who was briefly married to the man who found the toddler's body.

Jill Kerley, 40, of Maryville was married to Roy Kronk for about four months in the early 1990s. They lived in Key West, Fla., Maryville and Maryland while married.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with murder in Florida, but defense attorneys contend that Kronk should be investigated as a suspect. Kronk was an Orange County, Fla., meter reader when he found the 2-year-old's remains in December 2008 near the home Casey Anthony lived in with her parents.

Kerley, in an interview with a private investigator working for the defense, has said she thinks Kronk could have killed Caylee. In the interview, she said Kronk was physically abusive and had tied her up with duct tape and held her captive. She also said that Kronk appeared obsessed with duct tape.
Kronk has said he had nothing to do with Caylee's killing.

The child's mouth was covered with duct tape when she died, according to forensic evidence that has been made public in legal proceedings.

A videotape of Kerley's interview is on YouTube.

However, Kerley and her family had nothing to do with the tape being made public, said their lawyer, Tom Dillard, in whose Knoxville office Thursday's deposition took place.

"She is not trying to generate any publicity," Dillard said. "She is trying her best to remain as out of focus as she possibly can, not only because of concern for her own well-being but also because of her medical condition. She is in very frail health right now."

An interview with another of Kronk's ex-wives also has been posted on YouTube.

Kerley was subpoenaed by Florida authorities. Her deposition was taken in Tennessee because she is too ill to travel.
As they are allowed to do under Florida law, representatives of the defense team were present during Kerley's deposition, Dillard said.

Kerley and her family declined to be interviewed or issue a statement Thursday.

Caylee disappeared in 2008 and was missing for 30 days before her disappearance was reported. The case has generated extensive national news media coverage.

Casey Anthony gave conflicting stories as to her daughter's whereabouts. An Oak Ridge National Laboratory scientist led a team that conducted tests showing a decomposing body had been in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The mother was charged with murder in October 2008.

Kronk found Caylee's remains in a plastic bag on Dec. 11, 2008, in the wetland area near the Anthony home, after urging authorities months before to check it.

Jim Balloch may be reached at 865-342-6315.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 26, 2010, 07:04:57 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d26-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Roy-Kronks-exwife-questioned-by-prosecution
 Casey Anthony latest news: Roy Kronk’s ex-wife questioned by prosecution
February 26, 1:56 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

The ex-wife of Roy Kronk, the man who discovered the remains of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony in 2008, was questioned by prosecutors on Thursday.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee, and her defense—who asserts their client is innocent—has tried to place blame on Kronk for the little girl's death.

Jill Kerley spoke to prosecutors from her attorney’s office in Knoxville, Tenn. using the Internet, according to Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel.

During a prior interview with Casey’s lawyers, Kerley said she believed her ex-husband had something to do with Caylee’s murder. She also noted that Kronk had used duct tape on her, which the defense finds significant since duct tape was found wrapped around Caylee’s skull.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: February 26, 2010, 08:35:34 AM »

* By Jim Balloch

Florida prosecutors in the highly publicized Caylee Anthony murder case were in Knoxville on Thursday, deposing a Maryville woman who was briefly married to the man who found the toddler's body.

Jill Kerley, 40, of Maryville was married to Roy Kronk for about four months in the early 1990s. They lived in Key West, Fla., Maryville and Maryland while married.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with murder in Florida, but defense attorneys contend that Kronk should be investigated as a suspect. Kronk was an Orange County, Fla., meter reader when he found the 2-year-old's remains in December 2008 near the home Casey Anthony lived in with her parents.

Kerley, in an interview with a private investigator working for the defense, has said she thinks Kronk could have killed Caylee. In the interview, she said Kronk was physically abusive and had tied her up with duct tape and held her captive. She also said that Kronk appeared obsessed with duct tape.

The child's mouth was covered with duct tape when she died, according to forensic evidence that has been made public in legal proceedings.

However, Kerley and her family had nothing to do with the tape being made public, said their lawyer, Tom Dillard, in whose Knoxville office Thursday's deposition took place.

*snipped*

Really? Where? I'm looking but I haven't found it! (Morning monkeys!!)
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: February 26, 2010, 08:38:46 AM »

* By Jim Balloch

*snipped*

Really? Where? I'm looking but I haven't found it! (Morning monkeys!!)

Oh boy, nevermind! Please excuse this tired monkey! For some reason I kept thinking her deposition was on youtube!! Wow! I was getting excited over nothing. Sorry!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 26, 2010, 09:09:04 AM »

Morning Monks!  loca,  you are so right, time will tell.....just not fast enough for me!  This has gone on far too long already, IMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 26, 2010, 09:10:00 AM »

Okay, what I want to know is HOW did the Anthony's move another house and the monkeys not find out about it until a half a year later?

Wow, just wow!

good question if in fact they have moved.....how did the media not know?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 26, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

I won't even guess how much it would cost, but I am not getting it anyway!  LOL...let um come and get me!

Sorry O/T, I'm behind on so much
No, whats Tackopenis up to now? it's so hard to keep up now, since I'm no longer able to read SM at work 

You'll need to catch me up via email maybe?

DiH...will do

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 26, 2010, 09:19:23 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d26-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Roy-Kronks-exwife-questioned-by-prosecution
February 26, 1:56 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

The ex-wife of Roy Kronk, the man who discovered the remains of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony in 2008, was questioned by prosecutors on Thursday.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee, and her defense—who asserts their client is innocent—has tried to place blame on Kronk for the little girl's death.

Jill Kerley spoke to prosecutors from her attorney’s office in Knoxville, Tenn. using the Internet, according to Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel.

During a prior interview with Casey’s lawyers, Kerley said she believed her ex-husband had something to do with Caylee’s murder. She also noted that Kronk had used duct tape on her, which the defense finds significant since duct tape was found wrapped around Caylee’s skull.

Good Morning trim!  thanks for the updates this morning and every morning!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #459 on: February 26, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »

Good morning, thanks for the updates, and the drama continues...........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.