April 27, 2024, 03:40:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 393021 times)
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: February 26, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »

so, let me get this straight... Kronk and his ex were married for 4 short months over 15 years ago- making her 25ish at the time...maybe I'v missed some details, but who's to say they didnt have a little experimental play time under the influence and it could have been "any" random material used to "restrain" a partner in innocent couple related heated passion.  Wish I had the energy now to play like that, my hubby would be a happy man!   lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2010, 10:39:17 AM »

so, let me get this straight... Kronk and his ex were married for 4 short months over 15 years ago- making her 25ish at the time...maybe I'v missed some details, but who's to say they didnt have a little experimental play time under the influence and it could have been "any" random material used to "restrain" a partner in innocent couple related heated passion.  Wish I had the energy now to play like that, my hubby would be a happy man!   lol
    You got that right, energy out the window. I don't know I think this is all silly, but I guess they needed to depose this woman. Would love to be able to read that 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 26, 2010, 11:00:32 AM »

since there were no police reports, no charges,  no nuttin..... Why would this woman pose for and allow her photo to be in the newspaper ..........it looks to me like someone else looking to cash in on their 15 minutes of fame on the back of a little murdered girl................so sad. Sorry if this sound cruel, but IMO it's true.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: February 26, 2010, 11:01:49 AM »

You got that right, energy out the window. I don't know I think this is all silly, but I guess they needed to depose this woman. Would love to be able to read that 

me too nrcg................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: February 26, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »

since there were no police reports, no charges,  no nuttin..... Why would this woman pose for and allow her photo to be in the newspaper ..........it looks to me like someone else looking to cash in on their 15 minutes of fame on the back of a little murdered girl................so sad. Sorry if this sound cruel, but IMO it's true.
So many people looking for their 15 minutes of fame. In this case there sure are a lot of them    I wouldn't want my pic in the paper under these circumstances.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 26, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

So many people looking for their 15 minutes of fame. In this case there sure are a lot of them    I wouldn't want my pic in the paper under these circumstances.

No way.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: February 26, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »

I heard one of the talking heads talking about this a long time ago and because KC is their daughter and supported by them they are responsible for her actions, just like if my child threw a rock through a neighbor's window. The homeowners pays under the liability portion.

Even as an adult?  My 22 yr old daughter still lives at home.  I thought once they hit 18, they were responsible for there own actions at that point.  Heck, I even have my pregnant 35 niece temporarily living with us.  So I'm responsible for there stupidity as well?    We can't control every adults stupidity.   Think if any  adult murderer or other lawbreaker out there who lives with somebody else getting sued, just because the idiot did something stupid and happened to live with them.  That doesn't make the homeowners responsible.  If somebody like that lived with me, I certainly wouldn't know, or they wouldn't be in my house.  Lord have mercy, Insurance costs would be even more out of control.   Of course, nothing surprises me anymore, so I'm not saying your incorrect,  it just seems silly...... JMO Wink

Unfortunately that is the way it is regardless of their age in this day and time. On rental property the owner can be held liable if someone gets hurt while on the premises and not even have any knowledge of it until they are sued. That is why it is so important to carry a large amount for liability insurance. You see articles everyday where owners have had to spend thousands of dollars on their property and their neighbor's property because their renter was making meth in the house.  

Where this will involve Cindy I think is she admitted to having said on TV that was the ZG who took Caylee. She tired to back up and change what she said but in the depositions they had the actual transcripts of the show, so she is as guilty as KC in that and will end up as another defendant in the case if she has not been added already.

That is what I think too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: February 26, 2010, 12:16:24 PM »

Babybear....you are probably right about the earrings!   Monkey Devil!

I think George follows the script du jour...and he likes it that way.  IMO, he's all about the meal ticket.  Don't ask don't tell is not just for the military.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2010, 12:31:20 PM »

Good morning, thanks for the updates, and the drama continues...........

If this was a Grisham novel it would have to be in two volumes. lol   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2010, 12:32:15 PM »

Good morning, thanks for the updates, and the drama continues...........

If this was a Grisham novel it would have to be in two volumes. lol   
Or three 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/feb/25/local-deposition-in-fla-death/
Maryville woman interviewed on Caylee Anthony murder case
Woman was married to finder of girl's remains

* By Jim Balloch
    * Posted February 25, 2010 at 11:25 p.m.

Florida prosecutors in the highly publicized Caylee Anthony murder case were in Knoxville on Thursday, deposing a Maryville woman who was briefly married to the man who found the toddler's body.

Jill Kerley, 40, of Maryville was married to Roy Kronk for about four months in the early 1990s. They lived in Key West, Fla., Maryville and Maryland while married.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with murder in Florida, but defense attorneys contend that Kronk should be investigated as a suspect. Kronk was an Orange County, Fla., meter reader when he found the 2-year-old's remains in December 2008 near the home Casey Anthony lived in with her parents.

Kerley, in an interview with a private investigator working for the defense, has said she thinks Kronk could have killed Caylee. In the interview, she said Kronk was physically abusive and had tied her up with duct tape and held her captive. She also said that Kronk appeared obsessed with duct tape.
Kronk has said he had nothing to do with Caylee's killing.

The child's mouth was covered with duct tape when she died, according to forensic evidence that has been made public in legal proceedings.

A videotape of Kerley's interview is on YouTube.

However, Kerley and her family had nothing to do with the tape being made public, said their lawyer, Tom Dillard, in whose Knoxville office Thursday's deposition took place.

*snipped*

Really? Where? I'm looking but I haven't found it! (Morning monkeys!!)

Oh boy, nevermind! Please excuse this tired monkey! For some reason I kept thinking her deposition was on youtube!! Wow! I was getting excited over nothing. Sorry!
I hope they scare the crap out of her.(prosecution) I feel for her that she has cancer! but to leave this earth on such a mean note is unbelievable! I wouldnt want to do that to anyone on my way for fear of falling on hot coals down below.
GOD HELP HER

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2010, 01:56:41 PM »

The anthonys thrive on drama! which I think is the same said of baez. If theres drama than their  face is out there in the media (cashing cashing!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2010, 02:06:30 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-roy-kronks-ex-wife-questioned.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk’s ex-wife questioned
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 25 2010 6:35 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The deposition of an ex-wife of former meter reader Roy Kronk took about two hours today, WESH-Channel 2 reported this evening.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton had no comment about the deposition for WESH’s Bob Kealing.

Prosecutors talked to the ex-wife, Jill Kerley, via Internet hookup in her attorney’s office in Knoxville, Tenn.

“A judge will view Kerley’s testimony and then decide whether it’s relevant to the case,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler’s death.

Kerley earlier said that her “gut” told her Kronk had something to do with the child’s death. She made that taped comment to the Anthony defense team.

“Casey’s defense team had said Kerley’s testimony will prove that her ex-husband, Roy Kronk, should be a suspect in Caylee’s murder,” Opsahl said.

Kerley said Kronk had used duct tape on her, and duct tape was found on Caylee’s remains.

What were prosecutors trying to do with today’s deposition?

“They’re going to try to get her [Kerley] under oath to catch her in lies,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby in offering analysis for WESH. “I’m willing to bet she’s not going to make a very good witness.”

Hornsby noted that Kerley wouldn’t be able to offer her personal opinions in the Anthony murder trial. He also questioned the defense team’s strategy of using Kerley, saying jurors would “assume she has an ax to grind, that she’s bitter.”
What do you think?

O Mr. Hornsby, they wont have to "try" they will catch her lies.    Ya know, I am far from insensitive BUT if this woman is that seriously ill for one she wouldnt be wasting her last days getting back at her ex or inserting her totally irrelevant testimony in a criminal case -- makes me realize that there is nothing Bozo wouldnt do that was underhanded that he could possibly get away with, including paying her off.   Yet another newsflash for him, he's not getting away with anything & it will bite him hard eventually, it doesnt stop & end there either as I believe he will have to answer to what he knew regarding the Anthonys sending Dominic Casey to dig & probe in the Suburban woods & why.  The entire way that he videotaped her interview but did not have her given sworn testimony was soddy from the getgo.   Lastly, if she is well enough to get to an attorneys office in Knoxville & endure a three or more hour deposition, she could have traveled to Orlando.

As far as the Anthonys possibly renting a different home & not living in Hopespring Drive, not even that would shock me because it is quite obvious the are trying to scam the public & their debtors yet once again.   If this is true, George's statement about not leaving Caylee's only home is a crock along with the rest of the happy horsesnit.   THESE PEOPLE!

Now, some nutcase reportedly is trying to raise funds for them...that one reads like a "ray of sunshine" if you catch my drift.

Capp
You are right
I wouldnt want to spend my last bit of energy trying to seek revenge on an x or anyone for that matter. I would focus on making ammends with anyone I had  issues with before I left this world. I dont know how she can even  want to be so evil. Which tells the condition of her soul ! that is sad to me. I would want to leave on a positive note like I said before !
I would fear my feet hitting hot coals!!  I hope she  has a change of heart for her sake!  sad sad!! WOULDNT WANNA BE HER.

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2010, 02:43:20 PM »

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2010, 03:08:59 PM »

Story in Knoxville paper about Kerley's deposition yesterday.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 26, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »

Thanks, and some of the comments are a hoot 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2010, 03:56:25 PM »

Criminal Case
02/26/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

02/26/2010           Transaction Assessment            2.00
02/26/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-14536    MEDIA    (2.00)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2010, 05:18:13 PM »

Thanks, and some of the comments are a hoot 

Yes, the guy obsessed with duct tape is hilarious.  Liked the Grassy Knoll bit too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2010, 05:20:37 PM »

The anthonys thrive on drama! which I think is the same said of baez. If theres drama than their  face is out there in the media (cashing cashing!!
Loca, I've got to agree with you.  I think their own sense of self importance feeds on drama, whether it's self created or not.   And Baez wastes not a minute inserting himself into the public eye.  (Okay, that was a weird sentence, but you know what I mean...LOL)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2010, 05:24:25 PM »

Okay, what I want to know is HOW did the Anthony's move another house and the monkeys not find out about it until a half a year later?

Wow, just wow!

Bump

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.