May 29, 2024, 08:39:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 397330 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: March 11, 2010, 06:59:58 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  Any news about the CD that had Joy Wray's stuff on it?  Did I miss something?

I believe that is coming in the next doc dump, any time now.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: March 11, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »

Shirley Plesea interview; Casey Anthony’s grandmother

This is Shirley Pleasea’s interview without all the police drivel:

Shirley Plesea Interview
Recapp:
http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/03/shirley-plesea-interview-casey-anthonys.html

August 21, 2008

Shirley Plesea is Cindy Anthony’s mother. Mrs. Plesea states, “[Cindy] is out of control for one reason. If she doesn’t believe Casey then Caylee’s dead. Honest to God that’s my feeling. If she could not believe Casey…she’d have to accept the fact that …Caylee might be dead, or would be dead, or whatever. That’s the honest to God’s feeling I got and I’ve had it since she got out of control.”

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: March 11, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »

Just to make it clear....I have no doubt that KC is going to be convicted, if it goes to trial, but I am not confident about what she will be convicted of...............AL is slick and BOZO is slimy......a dangerous combination IMO
Slick and Slimy, Attorneys-At-Law... (New sit-com)

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: March 11, 2010, 07:31:19 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  Any news about the CD that had Joy Wray's stuff on it?  Did I miss something?

Hi Monka....nothing yet....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: March 11, 2010, 07:33:07 PM »

Shirley Plesea Interview
Recapp:
http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/03/shirley-plesea-interview-casey-anthonys.html

August 21, 2008

Shirley Plesea is Cindy Anthony’s mother. Mrs. Plesea states, “[Cindy] is out of control for one reason. If she doesn’t believe Casey then Caylee’s dead. Honest to God that’s my feeling. If she could not believe Casey…she’d have to accept the fact that …Caylee might be dead, or would be dead, or whatever. That’s the honest to God’s feeling I got and I’ve had it since she got out of control.”

Hi loca, and thanks. I wonder how she and her husband are?  this whole thing had to be very stressful and painful for them.for many reasons

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: March 11, 2010, 07:40:16 PM »

Shirley Plesea Interview
Recapp:

August 21, 2008

Hi loca, and thanks. I wonder how she and her husband are?  this whole thing had to be very stressful and painful for them.for many reasons

Hi sunnyintexas!

I also have often wondered about the plaseas and their thoughts on all this crazy stuff cindy does without any regard to their feelings. Cindy does what cindy wants  doesnt that remind you of casey? I  am so sure this whole mess has been very hard on them not to mention that there are tv's all over that nursing home and people talk.

I wonder about how Rick plasea is feeling also  hearing and watching his sister lash out at people and lie to cover for her daughter. The whole family have been shamed to no end in sight. I pray that  they can put their lives back together. But yes your right the parents are old and shouldnt even have to be going thru this. Instead of cindy protecting her grandaughters memory  and her parents health she chose to protect casey.  Shame on them.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: March 11, 2010, 07:53:23 PM »

I was hoping that the email to Kathi Belich would get her to start investigating, but so far, ...nothing but her, IDTS response.
I'm not a proponent of the DP, I 'd really prefer Casey to get LWOP, and I really think that's what she'll get. I wasn't impressed at all by Lyon's attempt to get it taken off the table, but I know better than to underestimate her or LKB. I don't like either of them, but I don't underestimate them.

Hey, maybe we should email every reporter we can think of and ask them about this Anthony rumor, and maybe that way we'll get an actual answer?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: March 11, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

Another thing I find really interesting is that Strickland could have just signed off on the declaration of indigence, but he chose to have a hearing. AND he was nice enough to schedule that hearing on my day off!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: March 11, 2010, 09:03:07 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
A Review of the Submitted Hearsay

Posted on March 11th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: March 11, 2010, 09:22:19 PM »

From the latest GLOBE:

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: March 11, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: March 11, 2010, 10:49:17 PM »

Sunny,I don't remember any mention of Cindy knocking Casey down either.

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother
I don't either, but the thought brought a smile to my face 

hahahaha...it was a nice visual wasn't it! Monkey Devil!  O/T are you using your new computer???
No my older daughter is coming tomorrow to help set it up    I am really getting to the point of nothing but anger with what is all going on in this case. If the judge declares her indigent, which he will, then a public defender needs to take over. A lot of times they are better then these so called good lawyers anyway. The public defender can get caught up, for Heaven's sake the trial isn't going to start for over a year anyway. And this bs about a fair trial, how would this even be a fair trial when you are indigent and then don't get a public defender? What about all the other defendants that aren't afforded this? She is getting beyond a fair trial, while others have to deal with what they are dealt, and don't get all this attention and a famous dp lawyer to boot 

I really believe if the tax payers must foot the bill then it should have to be via a Public Defender.....that's what they are there for.  JB has payed the system long enough in this case.............and has, as far as I can see, done doodlysquat except collect 90K and got a lot of free publicity

Sunny I agree with you I do believe that there should be a law of some sort stating that using government funds/tax payers money that you MUST use a Public Defender.  That is what Public Defenders are there for!!  They are still payed using government funds soo hence it would make more sense..IMO!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: March 11, 2010, 10:51:35 PM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

Hi Curly

It's been reported in various places that George and Cindy got "Hundreds of thousands of dollars" from ABC.  I've also read that if they claimed Casey as a dependent on their tax return, they could be responsible for her defense.  I don't see how they could claim her, but I think you can claim a child to the age of 22 if they are in school.  Of course she wasn't in school, she was just bumming around all day and carousing all night.  God knows what she did with Caylee during those times.  Apparently Cindy knew that Casey came back to the house sometimes during the day because she could tell she and Caylee had been there, according to her.

It is my personal opinion that George and Cindy did get a large amount from ABC and/or other networks and they have it hidden away somewhere.  Some think it could be in a bank account in the name of Lee's girlfriend or her parents, but that would be tricky because they'd have to explain to the IRS where this large deposit came from and they'd have to pay tax on it.  I wouldn't do that for anybody and I doubt they would.  Not if they have any brains at all.  The Anthonys probably owe more on the house than its present market value because of the real estate crash in FL. So they have nothing to lose by letting the bank take it--except of course if they had any morals they wouldn't do that.  But that's a given that they are amoral people, IMO.

It could also be that if they got money from a network for Caylee's photos, they are afraid that Casey will claim that the photos belong to her, and frankly I think she has a good point.  If that were the case, Casey could claim the money.

IMO the Anthonys have a lot of cash stashed somewhere.  I doubt that even George knows where it is.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: March 12, 2010, 12:42:02 AM »

Hi Curly

It's been reported in various places that George and Cindy got "Hundreds of thousands of dollars" from ABC.  I've also read that if they claimed Casey as a dependent on their tax return, they could be responsible for her defense.  I don't see how they could claim her, but I think you can claim a child to the age of 22 if they are in school.  Of course she wasn't in school, she was just bumming around all day and carousing all night.  God knows what she did with Caylee during those times.  Apparently Cindy knew that Casey came back to the house sometimes during the day because she could tell she and Caylee had been there, according to her.

It is my personal opinion that George and Cindy did get a large amount from ABC and/or other networks and they have it hidden away somewhere.  Some think it could be in a bank account in the name of Lee's girlfriend or her parents, but that would be tricky because they'd have to explain to the IRS where this large deposit came from and they'd have to pay tax on it.  I wouldn't do that for anybody and I doubt they would.  Not if they have any brains at all.  The Anthonys probably owe more on the house than its present market value because of the real estate crash in FL. So they have nothing to lose by letting the bank take it--except of course if they had any morals they wouldn't do that.  But that's a given that they are amoral people, IMO.

It could also be that if they got money from a network for Caylee's photos, they are afraid that Casey will claim that the photos belong to her, and frankly I think she has a good point.  If that were the case, Casey could claim the money.

IMO the Anthonys have a lot of cash stashed somewhere.  I doubt that even George knows where it is.   

BB~   I think you are sooo right about all of that!
It would not surprise me in the least if old Spindy didn't falsify the tax returns and claim both kc and Caylee. She has no problem lying straight face to LE and the FBI, why should she have any fear of some nameless, faceless agency called the IRS?  In her mind, it's hers and they can kiss her grits  ( I'd like to do that but I'm too chicken)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: March 12, 2010, 04:19:43 AM »

The Anthonys are also very aware that there is a very high probablity that they are going to be sued civilally (slander/defamation of character for example), maybe by more than one party.   They are clearing their assests, hiding their blood money for both the criminal case & future law suits, they thought they were slick but they will have to answer to why they can afford to rent a home yet not pay their mortgage as well as expect to live off disability alone.   Stating that they had to move due to media hounding is not going to wash with a mortgage company, normally people would put their house up for sale to relocate, the reason they didnt is because there is no equity in their home as they have borrowed on it once if not twice that we know of.  They will not prevail with their foreclosure that they cannot work due to the stress of the murder of the Caylee nor their daughter's pending murder trial for same.  As far as we know not ony did they attempt to conceal income & spend earnings other than paying their mortgage but it doesnt seem that they informed the bank in any shape, way or form that they were having financial difficulties - it appears they just went deliquent and didnt answer until they had to.   Their history of bad debt, nonpayment & mortgage history will be considered as well.

The other component to the route they took is to garner sympathy from the public, what part of they are detested don't they get?   Look, if they acted with an ounce of decorum & stood up for Caylee despite her murderer being their daughter(ahem allegedly), if they had not lied & help cover up this heinous crime as well as just kept their traps shut instead of inciting protesters with water hoses & hammers (they could have just stayed in their flippin house) they would be viewed as victims & people would have at least respected the position they are in.  I am not condoning the nutjobs that crossed the line in front of Hopespring Drive in those days BUT the Anthonys provoked reaction & kept feeding into it, example being Cindy hammering away on no trespassing signs just waiting to get into it with anyone that fell in her trap.   Cindy being argumentative and hostile towards the national media that were trying to assist her is another indication that all this family knows how to do is make excuses for their bad acts & behavior in addition to attacking others because none of them have EVER looked in a damn mirror to see the royal F ups they are!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: March 12, 2010, 04:55:35 AM »

Just to make it clear....I have no doubt that KC is going to be convicted, if it goes to trial, but I am not confident about what she will be convicted of...............AL is slick and BOZO is slimy......a dangerous combination IMO

While I agree they are slick and slimy in addition to classless, neither of them never have nor ever will give me the sense that they will prevail on Casey's behalf.  I find neither one of them worthy of respect or the reputation to be intimidated by.   I felt the same way about Macaluso "Macadoodle" and boy was I more than right on that front & thensome.  Lyons may have her koolaid drinkers in a regional area of this country but for the most part she is viewed as a crazed advocate for the scum of the earth with a fair amount of success in those tainted regions.  IMO if she stays on, all this case is going to do for her is make her motives & twisted ideology extremely well known & largely shunned,this case is certainly not going to be the bully pulpit against the DP that she came on to achieve to begin with (she doesnt give a good gosh damn about Casey or whether she is guilty or not).   Casey is screwed, blued & tattooed, the only thing she may escape is the needle after conviction.

Did Lyons (via law student grunt work) prevail in her motion to remove the DP from consideration?   NO
Did Bozo produce one shred of valid evidence (not speculation or blatant transparent deflecting) that goes toward exonerating his client to date, as he publicly promised?   NO
Did either Lyons or Bozo put forward a formidable defense in Casey's check fraud case as publicly promised ("things are not what they seem..." "my client has a reason..." "my client is innocent of these charges.")  NO
Have either of them managed to sway public opinion to date on behalf of their client, NO, in fact the only great job they have done is help dig her grave & thru their ridiculous circus like detracting put in a few nails in her coffin themselves...so be it.

I could add to the list but we get the gist.  All they have is smoke  mirrors & my faith is with the public that this case will be crystal clear to them after all is said & done in a court of law.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: March 12, 2010, 07:02:47 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: March 12, 2010, 08:22:48 AM »

The Anthonys are also very aware that there is a very high probablity that they are going to be sued civilally (slander/defamation of character for example), maybe by more than one party.   They are clearing their assests, hiding their blood money for both the criminal case & future law suits, they thought they were slick but they will have to answer to why they can afford to rent a home yet not pay their mortgage as well as expect to live off disability alone.   Stating that they had to move due to media hounding is not going to wash with a mortgage company, normally people would put their house up for sale to relocate, the reason they didnt is because there is no equity in their home as they have borrowed on it once if not twice that we know of.  They will not prevail with their foreclosure that they cannot work due to the stress of the murder of the Caylee nor their daughter's pending murder trial for same.  As far as we know not ony did they attempt to conceal income & spend earnings other than paying their mortgage but it doesnt seem that they informed the bank in any shape, way or form that they were having financial difficulties - it appears they just went deliquent and didnt answer until they had to.   Their history of bad debt, nonpayment & mortgage history will be considered as well.

The other component to the route they took is to garner sympathy from the public, what part of they are detested don't they get?   Look, if they acted with an ounce of decorum & stood up for Caylee despite her murderer being their daughter(ahem allegedly), if they had not lied & help cover up this heinous crime as well as just kept their traps shut instead of inciting protesters with water hoses & hammers (they could have just stayed in their flippin house) they would be viewed as victims & people would have at least respected the position they are in.  I am not condoning the nutjobs that crossed the line in front of Hopespring Drive in those days BUT the Anthonys provoked reaction & kept feeding into it, example being Cindy hammering away on no trespassing signs just waiting to get into it with anyone that fell in her trap.   Cindy being argumentative and hostile towards the national media that were trying to assist her is another indication that all this family knows how to do is make excuses for their bad acts & behavior in addition to attacking others because none of them have EVER looked in a damn mirror to see the royal F ups they are!

CAPP...somehow...I feel you're right that the A's are probably preparing themselves for slander lawsuits...especially after the way they acted in the depos in Morgan's offices.

Would make sense why they are choosing to let house go back to bank...couldn't sell it in this market anyway. I bet the "pastor" isn't charging anything for the rental home...or very little for the rental home..that we believe the A's are living in...

Hmmm...the law has ways to find out if you've got money stashed away in any account(s). 
My vote is that George's working out in the yard includes burying mason jars with money in them.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: March 12, 2010, 09:19:37 AM »

I understood that your house could not be taken from as part of a law suit settlement in Florida ( think O.J. Simpson)  - isn't that still the case? 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1279 on: March 12, 2010, 09:31:31 AM »

If she gets a conviction of manslaughter....she could get off with time served.
Now THAT is a maddening thought. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.