May 28, 2024, 06:08:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 397211 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: March 13, 2010, 09:44:19 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/the-skyes-the-limit-and-george-is-the-new-tiger/
The Skye’s the limit for George
March 12, 2010 · 93 Comments

Great article.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: March 13, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »

The only thing which rings true so far for me is supposedly George accepted money.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1602 on: March 13, 2010, 09:54:21 AM »

Hi All... long time since I've been over here on Caylee's thread. I do occasionally read now and then ... Just wanted to make a few points. Hope no one minds. LOL.

All the way back when the case started and the net was abuzz with Caylee this and Caylee that, I made a bold proclamation - I said that Casey killed Caylee intentionally. Some of you were all here and maybe remember that. Boy did I get grief. But it's ok, I have pretty thick skin. No one really wants to think a young mother will intentionally kill her child, and I don't either. But that's what happened here. I also said that George, Cindy and Lee all helped in one way or another - again, more grief from some, but by this point there were more folks starting to believe it was possible. I'm not saying any of this to say - I told ya so, or to be brash or anything of the sort. I just go where the info takes me.

This case is and always will be about some terribly diabolical people. Just Gawd Awful in my opinion. And when you have a group of people this horrible in one family - bad bad things are bound to happen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this case is and was. This is a "me me me" family. People like this should not have families. Bad things happen with this mind set and a family is about putting others first.

I also said that this case is not remarkable for anything other than all the lying. And that's still true. But this is what you should always expect from a family of dregs and family members that use a little girl as a vehicle for income. There are many children killed by their parents and this case stands out simply for the cast of lying amoral cretins that still walk around with their heads held high. They have no shame nor conscious - and that's what makes most people stand there with the mouths wide open and wonder what planet did they horrible people descend.

This case was never an accident. Not ever ever ever. It all went down because Cindy loved Caylee, and Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee. Period. In a family of such incredibly selfish people - to hurt someone you take something away. And the whole Anthony Clan relates to that and relishes it in their zest to get even with each other. It's a horrible way to go through life - and it doesn't work and didn't work for them.

Of course George was an accessory. Caylee was murdered in Casey's room - that was the focus of the forensics and George knew on day one that Caylee was not alive. Cindy and Casey had the choking fight and Casey immediately took it out on Caylee. That's no stretch and it's easy to see how this can occur. Most crimes are not very complicated and especially those that are not planned in entirety. Making up stories after the fact leaves out many aspects that the police will soon focus.

Casey was going to kill Caylee at some point - it was just a question of when. Her hatred of her mother was simmering and she just needed that last catalyst to sent it all over the edge. A hatred such as this takes years and years to develop. It doesn't just manifest in the days proceeding - it happened over a long and protracted period.

The whole loony "nanny" story was just that - loony. Who would ever believe that someone has a nanny - no job - no phone numbers for the nanny and to top it off - the grand-parents are seemingly perplexed that no one believes this incredulous story. The whole crazy wacky story was the brain-child of George and Cindy. And they have always been involved, and accessories after the fact. Who smells decomposition and thinks it's pizza? come on. Who believes that squirrels attach themselves to the under carriage of a vehicle? Who see a bag filled with maggots and thinks everything's fine? George said some of the looniest things as his head was unraveling. It's hard to have the police monitoring your every word and know that one slip up and it's all going to come crashing down. And he slipped up so many times it's unfathomable that he has not been arrested. However, the case reached such a boiling point, it's zenith if you will - media wise - that the DA and police just decided to go with what they could comfortably handle and not rip the remaining fabric of the community apart any further. They have always had enough to arrest George and Cindy. George was the one that cleaned the trunk of the Pontiac - and who cleans a car where a dead body was placed unless there is a damm good reason? George knew that was blood. He knew all along and he didn't fool too many people in the end.

When a mother kills a child the body is usually found very nearby - and that's just the statistics. Casey may have moved Caylee from Sawgrass to other locations - who knows - but in the end, she returned Caylee to an area she always knew, and wanted her close by. George always knew that Caylee was nearby and so did Cindy. When the body was found a few miles from their home a few months earlier - they couldn't be bothered. But when Caylee was found right in the neighborhood - they knew immediately that it WAS Caylee. The actions of the Anthonys leave little to be desired and they are rather easy to read.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: March 13, 2010, 09:54:27 AM »

Hey Blink!   
    Thanks, so the girl that George was dating has brain cancer? And he took advantage of a girl with that awful condition   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: March 13, 2010, 10:02:33 AM »

The Anthonys would fit right in on Aruba.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: March 13, 2010, 10:04:12 AM »

I am confused...

Back in the posts a link was posted for Skye's myspace as:
I can't find the post now, but it is here someplace

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocomy

Then further on it is posted as
http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom

that one works...the other one doesn't. It gives a 404 error

Anyway, I have a question re: myspace. I didn't know you could post to your own myspace under friends comments. Like where it shows 'friends'...under that people post comments. How does she post to her own myspace? I have never seen that before.

The first one has a "Y" at the end which is messing it up.  Funny thing is I can't find a myspace for the sister only Skye.  I believe you can comment on your own Myspace.  I'm not 100% positive but I've seen it before.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: March 13, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »

Hi All... long time since I've been over here on Caylee's thread. I do occasionally read now and then ... Just wanted to make a few points. Hope no one minds. LOL.

All the way back when the case started and the net was abuzz with Caylee this and Caylee that, I made a bold proclamation - I said that Casey killed Caylee intentionally. Some of you were all here and maybe remember that. Boy did I get grief. But it's ok, I have pretty thick skin. No one really wants to think a young mother will intentionally kill her child, and I don't either. But that's what happened here. I also said that George, Cindy and Lee all helped in one way or another - again, more grief from some, but by this point there were more folks starting to believe it was possible. I'm not saying any of this to say - I told ya so, or to be brash or anything of the sort. I just go where the info takes me.

This case is and always will be about some terribly diabolical people. Just Gawd Awful in my opinion. And when you have a group of people this horrible in one family - bad bad things are bound to happen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this case is and was. This is a "me me me" family. People like this should not have families. Bad things happen with this mind set and a family is about putting others first.

I also said that this case is not remarkable for anything other than all the lying. And that's still true. But this is what you should always expect from a family of dregs and family members that use a little girl as a vehicle for income. There are many children killed by their parents and this case stands out simply for the cast of lying amoral cretins that still walk around with their heads held high. They have no shame nor conscious - and that's what makes most people stand there with the mouths wide open and wonder what planet did they horrible people descend.

This case was never an accident. Not ever ever ever. It all went down because Cindy loved Caylee, and Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee. Period. In a family of such incredibly selfish people - to hurt someone you take something away. And the whole Anthony Clan relates to that and relishes it in their zest to get even with each other. It's a horrible way to go through life - and it doesn't work and didn't work for them.

Of course George was an accessory. Caylee was murdered in Casey's room - that was the focus of the forensics and George knew on day one that Caylee was not alive. Cindy and Casey had the choking fight and Casey immediately took it out on Caylee. That's no stretch and it's easy to see how this can occur. Most crimes are not very complicated and especially those that are not planned in entirety. Making up stories after the fact leaves out many aspects that the police will soon focus.

Casey was going to kill Caylee at some point - it was just a question of when. Her hatred of her mother was simmering and she just needed that last catalyst to sent it all over the edge. A hatred such as this takes years and years to develop. It doesn't just manifest in the days proceeding - it happened over a long and protracted period.

The whole loony "nanny" story was just that - loony. Who would ever believe that someone has a nanny - no job - no phone numbers for the nanny and to top it off - the grand-parents are seemingly perplexed that no one believes this incredulous story. The whole crazy wacky story was the brain-child of George and Cindy. And they have always been involved, and accessories after the fact. Who smells decomposition and thinks it's pizza? come on. Who believes that squirrels attach themselves to the under carriage of a vehicle? Who see a bag filled with maggots and thinks everything's fine? George said some of the looniest things as his head was unraveling. It's hard to have the police monitoring your every word and know that one slip up and it's all going to come crashing down. And he slipped up so many times it's unfathomable that he has not been arrested. However, the case reached such a boiling point, it's zenith if you will - media wise - that the DA and police just decided to go with what they could comfortably handle and not rip the remaining fabric of the community apart any further. They have always had enough to arrest George and Cindy. George was the one that cleaned the trunk of the Pontiac - and who cleans a car where a dead body was placed unless there is a damm good reason? George knew that was blood. He knew all along and he didn't fool too many people in the end.

When a mother kills a child the body is usually found very nearby - and that's just the statistics. Casey may have moved Caylee from Sawgrass to other locations - who knows - but in the end, she returned Caylee to an area she always knew, and wanted her close by. George always knew that Caylee was nearby and so did Cindy. When the body was found a few miles from their home a few months earlier - they couldn't be bothered. But when Caylee was found right in the neighborhood - they knew immediately that it WAS Caylee. The actions of the Anthonys leave little to be desired and they are rather easy to read.

Completely agree with your assessment of this appalling family and that it was no accident that Caylee ended up laying dead in a swamp. These despicable people have known of and covered up this murder since early on and if justice is served the whole lot of them will end up behind bars.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: March 13, 2010, 10:07:37 AM »

Rob,good to see you and I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 13, 2010, 10:08:59 AM »

The Anthonys would fit right in on Aruba.   

You got that right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: March 13, 2010, 10:16:13 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/3/13/state_questions_caseys_call_for_taxpayer_help.html
 State Questions Casey’s Call For Taxpayer Help
Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:50:05 AM
ORLANDO -- The Florida commission that hands out public money to defendants said it has “severe concerns” about Casey Anthony’s latest request to the court.

Lawyers for the mother charged with murdering her daughter, Caylee, asked for taxpayer money to help pay for her defense.

The defense said because Casey now faces the death penalty, she has racked up tens of thousands of dollars in legal bills she cannot pay.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the state Justice Administrative Commission has questioned the request for public money.

The commission said Casey has already paid out more than $110,000 in legal fees, and her attorneys would not specify the source of that money.

A hearing on the request is scheduled for Thursday.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: March 13, 2010, 10:17:54 AM »

she just emailed me back with:

thank u again Loca....and yes i wud like to have u as a friend....dnt hav much of them....yes my sister was loyal to him cuz she was in love wuth him.....shes my twin ....she all i have
Hi Monkeys - I am getting caught up here but if she is her twin then that means they  are the same age, that would make Georgie's sugar mama pretty young.  I have to tell you I have been laughing my arse off reading all the posts about this latest revelation.   

yes are both 38 years old the sister has brain cancer.

Good Morning Monks!  Glad to see SM is working better this morning....my frustration level reached it's limit last night......

Loca.............did Skye tell you Crystal has brains cancer?  Cause she told me this

and thats y she has me...i no there gonna find her....it was just a matter of time....we new that....and she has cancer in the blood.....but im her strenght....she has me to fight her battles.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 13, 2010, 10:19:29 AM »

I hope Rob doesn't mind me commenting on this one section of his post ( I also said that this case is not remarkable for anything other than all the lying. And that's still true. But this is what you should always expect from a family of dregs and family members that use a little girl as a vehicle for income. There are many children killed by their parents and this case stands out simply for the cast of lying amoral cretins that still walk around with their heads held high. They have no shame nor conscious - and that's what makes most people stand there with the mouths wide open and wonder what planet did they horrible people descend.) That is exactly how I've felt from the beginning but didn't know how to phrase it without sounding callous, thank-you for saying it, I have trouble phrasing things and it might be taken wrong.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: March 13, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »

I am seething that George took advantage of a woman with cancer such as this, who knows what he all told this woman, when she may have just been reaching out for some love and attention 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: March 13, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »

Good Morning.   

Good Morning  ddex, no rose colored glasses, CBeach, Groovy135, N2WISHN, Rob, Leroy, suzyinpgh, erma285, Babybear, Protect the little babies and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

I signed on fully expecting to read a house on Hopespring had blown up OR George A had been kidnapped 31 days ago and CA just reported it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: March 13, 2010, 10:24:33 AM »

Good Morning.   

Good Morning  ddex, no rose colored glasses, CBeach, Groovy135, N2WISHN, Rob, Leroy, suzyinpgh, erma285, Babybear, Protect the little babies and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

I signed on fully expecting to read a house on Hopespring had blown up OR George A had been kidnapped 31 days ago and CA just reported it
Good morning, maybe inside the house things are broken all over the place, I'm sure George got a good tongue lashing and who knows what else from Cindy. Just hope the hammers are all in a secure box 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: March 13, 2010, 10:29:10 AM »

Just saw on another forum, the person thinks George had the affair because he was lonely and vulnerable    I say his hormones got out of control, only nice way I could phrase it  and he saw a good thing when he saw it. Heck if she gave him money and he bought her presents probably with her own money, the guy is slicker than I gave him credit for.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: March 13, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »

Good Morning.   

Too bad they weren't beamed up back to the planet they came from. Had it not been for them the circus surrounding this horrible murder would have faded away.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: March 13, 2010, 10:32:46 AM »

All the way back when the case started and the net was abuzz with Caylee this and Caylee that, I made a bold proclamation - I said that Casey killed Caylee intentionally.

SNIPPED

Hi Rob.....You and most of us said early on the Casey killed Caylee intentionally.....so many of us just KNEW.............sometimes it's really SAD to be right isn't it.  I know I would have slept better many nights if I could have even THOUGHT it was an accident.............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1618 on: March 13, 2010, 10:34:16 AM »

Good Morning.   

Hi Sunny!!
here's five oldies - hope they make ya laff...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: March 13, 2010, 10:35:14 AM »

Hey Blink!   
    Thanks, so the girl that George was dating has brain cancer? And he took advantage of a girl with that awful condition   

I said last night I am becoming more cynical every day...............

brain cancer or blood cancer
32 or 38
Crystal or River

if I REALLY cared for someone would I break off a relationship because that person stood me up twice.............especially if I believed that person had gone through a horrible event in his life...............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.