April 27, 2024, 10:51:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502176 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »

I posted the first day that Haleigh's story came on the threads on the first page. I believed then and I still believe that Ron was a party to what ever happened to Haleigh. He is just as guilty as Misty.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »

I've always felt Granny and Teresa knew a whole lot right from the beginning. That blabbing about underwear, probably a clue to go look in his underwear drawer in the trailer. Darla, I guess Timmy up in MA is paying for the collect calls, and when his money dries up I'm not sure who will be paying.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2010, 04:55:05 PM »

I posted the first day that Haleigh's story came on the threads on the first page. I believed then and I still believe that Ron was a party to what ever happened to Haleigh. He is just as guilty as Misty.
Me too.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2010, 04:55:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

My hats off to you all that have listened to all the tapes. I had to cut it off after the first 5 minutes. I have never heard such whining out of 2 humans mouth! Ron telling the reporter that he could put it on the record about his cell and how bad it is. Do they think they were going  to be put up at the Ritz-Carlton? How dare LE lock them up they didn't do nuffin wrong. And will someone tell me if I heard this right???? Lisa said they were trying to get minutes on Misty's phone so she could call when she wanted to? Was she talking about Misty calling from the jail phone to her cell or that Misty could have the cell in jail?

Sounds to me that they have to add $$$ to their cellphones to be operable.  They maybe pay-as-you-go.  No Cellphone for Misty in jail, just the family needing minutes time....so Misty can call collect.

BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2010, 04:56:30 PM »

Listening to TJ Hart on Simon's show and never heard anyone beside a few of us state this before.......

TJ told Simon that he was told by 3 different sources close to the investigation at 3 different times that THIS case and the ANTHONY case might not be that different from each other.....then refused to go any further, and he didn't hear from them again until th eMondex search.........
Interesting, any other interesting tidbits? Wonder if TJ is saying the way the Anthony's have covered up and lied for Casey, that Granny and Teresa are doing that with Ron.
I don't know, he was only told that one line and they didn't elaborate, but he did say he was told it by 3 diff sources at 3 diff times....I'm just so d@mn mad this is still going on and we are coming up on a yr  I have always thought TN & GGMS no more and have since the 911 call

what does GGMS stand for? I think it's rons granma but just checkin
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2010, 04:57:52 PM »

Me too.

Me three.........never in a million yrs did I think it would take this long for this trashy group of pillbillies to get caught for something

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »

snipped from Jersey ...

Hmmmm...Did LE check GGranny home, Teresa home and Tina's home...?

In the beginning supposedly they check ALL homes in the area.  Not sure about the Granny's residences ...Sykes is outlying area and not sure about Neves, although she made the trip in minutes. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2010, 05:05:08 PM »

Me too.

Me three.........never in a million yrs did I think it would take this long for this trashy group of pillbillies to get caught for something
Me either, I still can't believe this. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

snipped from Jersey ...

Hmmmm...Did LE check GGranny home, Teresa home and Tina's home...?

In the beginning supposedly they check ALL homes in the area.  Not sure about the Granny's residences ...Sykes is outlying area and not sure about Neves, although she made the trip in minutes. 
I never could figure out how Teresa got there so quickly.
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2010, 05:10:40 PM »

Me too.

See I always thought Ron was a trashy, dirtbag kind of guy but I really believed that he did not know at the beginning what happened to Haleigh. That first 911 call when he was a lunatic(sp) with so much panic in his voice, yellin "how you let my daughter get stole you b***h", I really thought you can't fake that. There was so much panic and fear in his voice. But as time goes on I think he knows something now and is covering it up... why is my question???
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2010, 05:14:14 PM »

Listening to TJ Hart on Simon's show and never heard anyone beside a few of us state this before.......

TJ told Simon that he was told by 3 different sources close to the investigation at 3 different times that THIS case and the ANTHONY case might not be that different from each other.....then refused to go any further, and he didn't hear from them again until th eMondex search.........
Interesting, any other interesting tidbits? Wonder if TJ is saying the way the Anthony's have covered up and lied for Casey, that Granny and Teresa are doing that with Ron.
I don't know, he was only told that one line and they didn't elaborate, but he did say he was told it by 3 diff sources at 3 diff times....I'm just so d@mn mad this is still going on and we are coming up on a yr  I have always thought TN & GGMS no more and have since the 911 call

what does GGMS stand for? I think it's rons granma but just checkin

GGMS = Gr Grama Sykes ( Teresa's mom )

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »

Me too.

See I always thought Ron was a trashy, dirtbag kind of guy but I really believed that he did not know at the beginning what happened to Haleigh. That first 911 call when he was a lunatic(sp) with so much panic in his voice, yellin "how you let my daughter get stole you b***h", I really thought you can't fake that. There was so much panic and fear in his voice. But as time goes on I think he knows something now and is covering it up... why is my question???

I think the only reason someone hides or covers up information that they know is because it serves them. To tell what they know either implicates themselves or someone they care about in some fashion.

And, yes, GGMS is Great Grandma Sykes, Ronald's grandmother.

Nice to meet you, BryarRose.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »

"something " happened before "work "  and the "unknown " is finally in jail .
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »

Me too.

IM - Bolded by me ....that has got me laughing so hard I can't stop!!  What a perfect name! 

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

That is what I believe also.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2010, 05:31:33 PM »

Jail Call: Misty's Brother Blames Her

Hank Croslin Jr. Says His Sister Is Reason He Was Arrest On Drug Charges

POSTED: Friday, February 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EST February 5, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In a jailhouse phone conversation released Friday, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., the brother of Misty Cummings, said he's in jail on drug trafficking charges because he got caught up in what was going on with his sister.

Croslin was arrested 2 ½ weeks ago along with his sister, Misty, Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, and two other people in an undercover prescription drug trafficking sting.

Uncut Audio:
Hank Croslin Jr. Calls Brother From Jail
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0205/22478375.mp3

In the phone calls, Croslin said he's facing prison time unless he helps investigators find Haleigh, who disappeared from her Satsuma home last February.

"I try to sleep, but every time I close my eyes, I see my family," Croslin said in a phone call to his brother Tim Croslin. "Misty brought some dude over to the house one night and wanted me to get her some rocksies. So I (expletive) went and got her some rocksies. I talked to someone I knew and got her some pills."

The conversation soon turns to Haleigh.

Tim: Do you think any of this (expletive) would happen to you if this (expletive) wasn't going on in our lives about Haleigh?
Hank: No! Hell, no!
Hank: They weren't after me. They was after Misty and Ronald. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my (expletive) sister.

Another theme in Hank's phone calls is how much time he may be spending in prison.

"The damn police said I'm facing three years in prison unless you can help us find Haleigh," Hank said. "I said, 'I can't help you find nobody, I don't know where she is.'"

As the brothers continue to speak, Tim warns Hank they need to be more careful about what they have to say.

Tim: We need to watch what we're saying on these phones because Nancy Grace is going to be playing all of our phone calls.
Hank: Oh, well.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22478342/detail.html

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »

Do you also think the World would be better off if these three would  ? I don.t want to put it in words .
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2010, 05:38:12 PM »

They both know that they are going to DOC ... neither denied the sales of drugs.  So that said, WHY NOT tell what they know about HaLeigh ... they aren't going anywhere, they won't get out so it would be nice to give info so PCSO can piece this together ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »

They both know that they are going to DOC ... neither denied the sales of drugs.  So that said, WHY NOT tell what they know about HaLeigh ... they aren't going anywhere, they won't get out so it would be nice to give info so PCSO can piece this together ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! 

Not sure any of these people know the concept of "nice."

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2010, 05:44:51 PM »

Do you also think the World would be better off if these three would  ? I don.t want to put it in words .

Once the info comes out alagary, I don't give a rat's arse what they do ... maybe it would be the right thing!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.