April 27, 2024, 10:23:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502172 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: February 11, 2010, 08:27:59 AM »

Why would they be afraid by Ron putting a gun in his mouth...said Nancy 

LOL, I just posted the same thing.maybe when he "gitz out of da pokey" she can have him babysit John David and Little Luci

Personally, I can't tolerate her anymore.   She is so rude and fake.   I read the transcripts after the show so I don't have to watch her.   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: February 11, 2010, 08:46:40 AM »

by the way how did the caller come to light in the first place?
ps nancy bombshell ron's phone call was to alecia dunbar
we need an exploding bomb icon
By listening to the jail phone calls TJ Hart posted on his site yesterday.

Ronald Cummings Call from Putnam Jail to some female out of state  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3
yeah but i'm saying how did it get narrowed down to who she actually was?

Penny - did Lil Leci brag about calling?
no clue as to where she may have bragged but on her myspace she posted to her friend in (illinois i think) about wanting to get more minutes so he could call again
i realize she is lil leci and some others but i don't follow any other thread then this one....
i was just wondering how the fact that it was her came to light...
like i said she is changing all names now she is now kay kolb on face book... good thing i bookmarked her little tricky azz
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=alecia+dunbar&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1

IT got narrowed down on twitter last night, we were trying to figure out who the caller was and Lil Leci from topix was mentioned by beatnichippie, so I did a google search and found her profile on Topix with her last post about Ron, and then we found her MS and GB after that......we were trying to find someone who lived near TN (since the caller mentioned it was somewhere close she visited) and she is in KY, and we were looking for someone who worked from their room in their house (she does) had kids and wrote Ron (she fit all off the above), then someone took what we found to BNN and posted it and someone came on and said posted the caller was a good person and to leave her alone. There, I don't know for a FACT that it's her, but once it got out there, she went bat chit crazy making thing private and changing names and deleting comments at RU......crazy as it soujnds, thats how it happened:)

I just want to add to this that Alecia was also here reading this thread yesterday morning when we were discussing it.

SM site meter is your friend 
The person from KY on SITEMETER was BHC, not Alecia.she wanted me to let everyone know it was her reading from KY yesterday morning.....just a heads up

Thanks.  Actually there were two of them.  BHC and Alecia.  I tagged the one showing the city in KY Alecia lives in. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: February 11, 2010, 09:05:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/Business/LocalBusinessHeadlines/2010/2/10/haleigh_cummings_missing_one_year.html
 Haleigh Cummings' Disappearance 1 Year Later
Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:21:58 AM
Reported by Saul Saenz

SATSUMA -- Wednesday marked one year since Haleigh Cummings vanished from her Putnam County home.

Investigators believe they know who holds the key piece of the puzzle that could solve her disappearance.

In the past year since Haleigh’s disappearance, her father, Ronald Cummings, has moved out of their home.

He married Misty Croslin, the woman who was caring for Haleigh the day she disappeared.

The two divorced months later and now both are sitting in jail on drug charges.

The one thing that remains the same is Haleigh is still missing.

News 13 only spotted one marquee in town holding out hope for Haleigh's return.

"I still feel for the grandmother and the great grandmother because I still feel that because they can't come to closure with. (Her disappearance?) That's right," said Jan Harrison.

The sheriff's investigators on the case are still the same ones who began searching a year ago. On Wednesday, they remembered her disappearance by wearing a ribbon on their lapel.
We get new leads every day,” said Lt. John Greenwood from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. “You know it's just going to take the one that we need."

Detectives believe that one tip may come from the Misty, who was then Ronald's girlfriend. Misty was watching the girl that day. She told detectives she left Haleigh alone for just a few minutes inside the home. Haleigh then simply vanished.

Ronald sits in the Putnam County Jail.

Misty remains in the St. Johns County Jail pleading with her parents for her release while her father begs her to tell detectives what they need to know to find Haleigh.

Detectives hope to pry the valuable piece of information once they get the green light.

“She definitely holds some key information that she hasn't come forward on," Lt. Greenwood said. “With the approval of her attorney, we will talk to her if we are afforded the opportunity to."

Whether it comes from Misty, Ronald or someone else, Putnam County detectives are holding out hope they'll get that one tip that'll lead to Haleigh’s whereabouts.
One year anniversary  http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=HALEIGH1YEARW_021020100601&cat=Local&title=One%20Year%20Anniversary

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: February 11, 2010, 09:06:13 AM »

Good Morning Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: February 11, 2010, 09:18:26 AM »

Nice pictures of the vigil here:  http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=941659&CategoryID=9088

Vigil revives hope for finding Haleigh Cummings

* By Larry Hannan
    * Story updated at 6:27 AM on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010

SATSUMA – About 100 people commemorated the one-year anniversary of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance Wednesday night by praying for her safe return during a cold Satsuma sundown.

Within walking distance of the mobile home where she disappeared, family members and friends and neighbors held aloft candles and released balloons while praying that Haleigh would soon be found alive.

VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE VIGIL

Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, attended the event but did not speak. Family members said the anniversary had been hard on her.

Many people came up to Sheffield and hugged her while asking how she was holding up.

The event ended with all of the lit candles being put on a table. Sheffield and other family members put their candles down first, and were followed by everyone else in attendance.

Several family members called on God to help them find Haleigh.

“I’m still waiting for God to answer our question on where Haleigh is,” said Marie Griffis, Haleigh’s maternal grandmother, who started out by reading a Bible verse. “I’m standing still waiting for an answer.”

Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, is in jail on drug charges and could not attend the event. Her paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, read a letter from Cummingsabout how much he missed Haleigh.

Cummings has put Haleigh’s picture on the wall of his jail cell and it’s the first thing he sees in the morning and the last thing he sees at night, Neves said.

“His greatest wish is to see Haleigh again,” she said.

Ann Dugger, executive director of the Justice Coalition, said the vigil was a sign that police and the community were not giving up on the case.

“We’re here to offer hope and we will not give up,” said Dugger. “If anyone out there has answers on where Haleigh is we’re asking them to do the right thing and come forward.

But police believe the people who know the most are in jail, specifically Haleigh’s father and her former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

larry.hannan@jacksonville.com

(904) 359-4470
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-10/story/vigil_revives_hope_for_finding_haleigh_cummings

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: February 11, 2010, 09:19:36 AM »

Good Morning Heart.   
Good morning trim.  Hope all is well with you this a.m.!

Good morning all!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: February 11, 2010, 09:29:16 AM »

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: February 11, 2010, 09:33:18 AM »

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: February 11, 2010, 09:45:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-misty-speaks-jail-20100211,0,3696185.story

Report: Misty Croslin says she had nothing to do with Haleigh Cummings' disappearance
A new jail video shows Misty Croslin talking about Haleigh Cummings.

Misty Croslin, the last person to see missing Putman County girl Haleigh Cummings, said in a new video from jail that she had nothing to do with the disappearance, which happened a year ago this week, a Web site said.

Croslin, who is being held in St. Johns County on drug-trafficking charges, told her mother in a recorded jail visit that police need to "leave her alone" because she has told them everything she knows about Haleigh, according to WFTV.com.

"They're not gonna put me away for something I didn't do, and I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh," Croslin-Cummings told her mother by jail phone, according to the Web site.

To read the story, go to http://www.wftv.com/news/22531052/detail.html .

Misty To Mom: "I Didn't Have Anything To Do With Haleigh"

Posted: 7:51 am EST February 11, 2010Updated: 8:07 am EST February 11, 2010

ST. JOHN COUNTY, Fla. -- New jailhouse video was released Thursday showing Misty Croslin-Cummings speaking with her mother during a jailhouse visitation. Investigators say Croslin-Cummings was the last person to see missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, her then step-daughter, before she disappeared one year ago.

"They're not gonna put me away for something I didn't do, and I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh," Croslin-Cummings told her mother by jail phone.

RAW VIDEO: Misty Talks To Mom From Inside Jail (Explicit) http://www.wftv.com/video/22531124/index.html

In the recording, Croslin-Cummings tells her mother that police need to "leave her alone," because she has told them everything she knows about the missing little girl.

Croslin-Cummings and her mother also talked about the drug charges she is facing, and how it is unfair that police recently added more charges.

"Dad feels so bad, he thinks it's his fault you go two more charges," said Croslin-Cummings' mom.

"Why?" asked Croslin-Cummings.

"Because y'all were talking about the drugs," said the mother.

Croslin-Cummings was arrested in January on drug trafficking charges. Her bond has been set at $1.3 million.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22531052/detail.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1049 on: February 11, 2010, 09:53:35 AM »

In the recording, Croslin-Cummings tells her mother that police need to "leave her alone," because she has told them everything she knows about the missing little girl.  Where does Misty think she is in a country club? They are not going to let you alone.      HH thanks for the beautiful pics from the vigil. I'm afraid to ask what is going on with Crystal Cummings hair 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1050 on: February 11, 2010, 09:56:44 AM »

by the way how did the caller come to light in the first place?
ps nancy bombshell ron's phone call was to alecia dunbar
we need an exploding bomb icon
By listening to the jail phone calls TJ Hart posted on his site yesterday.

Ronald Cummings Call from Putnam Jail to some female out of state  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3
yeah but i'm saying how did it get narrowed down to who she actually was?

Penny - did Lil Leci brag about calling?
no clue as to where she may have bragged but on her myspace she posted to her friend in (illinois i think) about wanting to get more minutes so he could call again
i realize she is lil leci and some others but i don't follow any other thread then this one....
i was just wondering how the fact that it was her came to light...
like i said she is changing all names now she is now kay kolb on face book... good thing i bookmarked her little tricky azz
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=alecia+dunbar&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=1540512660&ref=search&sid=100000555915273.959887588..1

IT got narrowed down on twitter last night, we were trying to figure out who the caller was and Lil Leci from topix was mentioned by beatnichippie, so I did a google search and found her profile on Topix with her last post about Ron, and then we found her MS and GB after that......we were trying to find someone who lived near TN (since the caller mentioned it was somewhere close she visited) and she is in KY, and we were looking for someone who worked from their room in their house (she does) had kids and wrote Ron (she fit all off the above), then someone took what we found to BNN and posted it and someone came on and said posted the caller was a good person and to leave her alone. There, I don't know for a FACT that it's her, but once it got out there, she went bat chit crazy making thing private and changing names and deleting comments at RU......crazy as it soujnds, thats how it happened:)

I just want to add to this that Alecia was also here reading this thread yesterday morning when we were discussing it.

SM site meter is your friend 
The person from KY on SITEMETER was BHC, not Alecia.she wanted me to let everyone know it was her reading from KY yesterday morning.....just a heads up

Thanks.  Actually there were two of them.  BHC and Alecia.  I tagged the one showing the city in KY Alecia lives in. 
an angelic monkey

Ok~Thanks, she was reading over here then and didn't want anyone to think she was Lil Leci aka Kay Kolby aka Bipolar Brat aka obwe... or whatever name she chooses for today! 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 11, 2010, 10:04:22 AM »

Thanks IM for the head's up on Crystal Cummings hair do 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: February 11, 2010, 10:10:17 AM »

Misty Croslin Jail Interview Released
Croslin Speaks To Mother During Jail Visit

POSTED: 7:34 am EST February 11, 2010
UPDATED: 8:21 am EST February 11, 2010

PALATKA, Fla. --
Authorities in Putnam County released a taped interview between Misty Croslin and her mother on Thursday.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, who was reported missing one year ago on Wednesday. Croslin remains in jail on drug charges.

In the interview, Croslin seemed to admit to her role in the drug ring.

* Croslin: I did not give the guy ... I did not sell the whole time. I'm being charged with everybody.
    * Mother: I know. That's what I don't understand. I mean you told the truth. Why do they keep putting charges on you?
    * Croslin: Exactly.

Croslin also told her mother she wants people to stop asking her about Haleigh.

* Croslin: They're not going to put me away for something I didn't do, and I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh, and if I knew who did, I would tell. I've told them everything that I can tell them, so they need to leave me alone about this. Why I'm in this jail has nothing to do with Haleigh.
    * Mother: That's right.
    * Croslin: Then leave me alone.

Croslin also said she's alright with being jailed on drug charges for 20 years and is not scared of it.

http://www.wesh.com/crime/22530983/detail.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: February 11, 2010, 10:19:19 AM »

In the recording, Croslin-Cummings tells her mother that police need to "leave her alone," because she has told them everything she knows about the missing little girl.  Where does Misty think she is in a country club? They are not going to let you alone.      HH thanks for the beautiful pics from the vigil. I'm afraid to ask what is going on with Crystal Cummings hair 
Monkey Devil!

Can't say I didn't warn you though!!! I can't believe she paid to have that done 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: February 11, 2010, 10:24:45 AM »

Croslin, Cummings tapes show tedious nature of jail life

By Cindy Swirko & Karen Voyles

Published: Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 11:06 p.m.

If anything, the release of audio and video recordings of jailhouse conversations between family members and Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. show how tedious incarceration can be.

Cummings is the father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings, while Misty Croslin was his girlfriend and was taking care of Haleigh at the time the child disappeared. Tommy Croslin is her brother. All three are now in jail on charges of trafficking prescription narcotics.

Hours of recordings of them talking with relatives have been released, and much of the conversation revolves around life in jail: the food, the cold and the restrictions.

In one conversation, Cummings talks of visiting the dentist for tooth pain. He notes the dentist probably would give him Lortabs, a trade name for a form of hydrocodone, one of the narcotics he is accused of selling.

"It's better to tough it out," Cummings said. "If I can tough it out in here, I can tough it out out there."

Hunt for Haleigh still on: The Putnam County Sheriff's Office this week marked the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings by trying to assure the public - and particularly Haleigh's family - that the case still is being investigated aggressively.

Searches have been done on land and in the St. Johns River, and they have involved horses, dogs and divers. Many items of potential value as evidence were found, but none led to the identification of a suspect or additional leads.

Information may be submitted by calling Northeast Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477) or e-mailing the information to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100211/COLUMNISTS/2111052/1002

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: February 11, 2010, 10:25:35 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Can't say I didn't warn you though!!! I can't believe she paid to have that done 
I'm speechless 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: February 11, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I'm speechless 

I know, to me someone should tell her.....it's like one time I had a pair of pants on that zipped up the back and forgot to zip them, I have no clue how long I walked around with nobody telling me, maybe they are afraid to hurt her feeling-but someone should clue her in IYKWIM

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: February 11, 2010, 10:42:49 AM »

Putnam pauses for Haleigh

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:50 AM EST

SATSUMA - Tears mixed with hope flowed freely despite frigid weather Wednesday night as more than 100 supporters joined to remember Haleigh Cummings.

Teddy bears guarded framed pictures of the 6-year-old along a purple-draped table, which would become an altar for hundreds of candles by the night's end.

Haleigh had been missing for exactly one year, and just as then, cars lined neighborhood streets to embrace the family in hope.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, said it felt like it was just yesterday.

"I didn't think it would come to this," Sheffield said. "A part of me is missing and nobody will tell us where she is or let us know - it's not fair to her."

Sheffield said she still believes Haleigh is alive, and did not think it would take this long to find her.

"It can't go on forever," she said.

Haleigh was reported missing at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10 by her then-17-year-old babysitter, Misty Croslin.

After numerous searches by local and national agencies, no sign of Haleigh was found and the case has remained an open file.

"She disappeared without a trace, and that just don't happen," Marie Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said. "There's got to be somebody somewhere that knows something."

Both maternal and paternal family members joined supporters from near and far to keep up hope for Haleigh. Many huddled in blankets on folding chairs while others stood, all holding purple, pink and yellow balloons that would be released during one of Haleigh's favorite songs, "What I love About Sundays."

As the sun began to set, Justice Coalition Director Ann Dugger welcomed everyone to the vigil, reminding everyone that there is still a $35,000 reward for anyone who can provide information to find Haleigh.

"We came here today to find justice for a little girl that disappeared not far from here," Dugger said. "...The bottom line is, someone knows something and we need answers. This family has struggled enough."

Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said there isn't a moment she isn't thinking about her granddaughter. She keeps pictures taped to the wall by her bed so she can see Haleigh every morning and night.

Through muffled tears, Neves read a letter that Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had written from jail.

In the letter, Haleigh was described as "her daddy's little girl."

"He's heartbroken he can't be here. He misses his kids terribly," Neves said. "He's just heartbroken."

Cummings married Croslin a month after Haleigh vanished, divorcing five months later. The two are now behind bars after they were arrested in January along with three others, including Croslin's brother and Cummings' cousin, for trafficking in prescription pills.

Investigators have named Croslin the key to the investigation due to inconsistencies in her stories involving what happened between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. that night.

Griffis said that Croslin seems to be playing games and needs to "just come clean."

"It's like she's baiting the sheriff's office with 'give me what I want and I'll give you what you want'," Griffis said. "If she's alive, help us get her back. If she's not alive, we still want her back so we can give her a place to rest so we can go visit her."

Sheffield did not give a clear answer as to whether or not she felt Croslin was involved in her daughter's disappearance.

"I'm not out to judge nobody," Sheffield said. "I'll can do is pray."

Prayer is what Everett Pringle, a friend of Sheffield's, said was needed most.

"I can only imagine the pain they are going through," Pringle said. "What's really hard is the unknown."

As the sky darkened, candles were passed through the audience to be held in unified prayer.

The group ended in singing "Amazing Grace" as they slowly placed the candles on the table.

Though quiet sobs were heard throughout the crowd, many stood silently as the cold set in, wondering what happened to Putnam's little girl.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/02/11/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: February 11, 2010, 10:45:52 AM »

Jailhouse talk: 'I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh'

Reported by: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 10:08 am

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, FL -- Misty Croslin says authorities need to "leave her alone."  In a recorded jailhouse conversation with her mother, Croslin said she had nothing to do with the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her Putnam County home one year ago.

"They're not gonna put me away for something I didn't do, and I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh," Croslin told her mother, Lisa Croslin.

Misty is in the St. Johns County Jail on charges of illegally dealing in prescription drugs.  Her bail is set at $1.35 million.

"If they give me 20 years in prison it'll be OK because you guys will come see me. I'll get out and everything will be fine. I'm not scared," she said.

"You'll be old and gray like me," her mother replied.

Misty was in a Satsuma trailer home with Haleigh when the girl vanished in the early morning hours on February 10, 2009.  Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings, arrived home from work shortly after 3 a.m. and called 911 when he learned his daughter was missing.

A nationwide manhunt for Haleigh has generated more than 5,500 leads.  Today, Haleigh's disappearance remains a mystery.  Investigators believe she was abducted by someone who knows Ronald and/or Misty.

Ronald eventually married Misty.  They reportedly broke soon afterward.  Ronald was arrested in the same drug bust as Misty.  He remains in jail on a bond totalling nearly $1 million.

Misty believes authorities are trying to force a confession out of her.  "I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that," she told her mother.

Last night, more than 100 people gathered in Satsuma for a candlelight vigil to remember Haleigh.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, was there.  "A part of me is missing and nobody will tell us where she is or let us know," she told the Palatka Daily News.  "It can't go on forever."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/story/Jailhouse-talk-I-didnt-have-anything-to-do-with/efkUJReszky7SF7iRXKGQQ.cspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: February 11, 2010, 10:48:41 AM »

WDBO Local News   

Misty: "I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh"

By WDBO Staff
@ February 11, 2010 9:54 AM

ST. JOHN COUNTY -- New jailhouse video was released Thursday showing Misty Croslin-Cummings speaking with her mother during a jailhouse visitation.
Channel 9 Eyewitness News reports that investigators say Croslin-Cummings was the last person to see missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, her then step-daughter, before she disappeared one year ago.

"They're not gonna put me away for something I didn't do, and I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh," Croslin-Cummings told her mother by jail phone.

In the recording, Croslin-Cummings tells her mother that police need to "leave her alone," because she has told them everything she knows about the missing little girl.

Croslin-Cummings and her mother also talked about the drug charges she is facing, and how it is unfair that police recently added more charges.

"Dad feels so bad, he thinks it's his fault you go two more charges," said Croslin-Cummings' mom.

"Why?" asked Croslin-Cummings.

"Because y'all were talking about the drugs," said the mother.

Croslin-Cummings was arrested in January on drug trafficking charges. Her bond has been set at $1.3 million.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/misty-i-didnt-have-anything-to.html

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.