April 27, 2024, 12:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502122 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1060 on: February 11, 2010, 10:49:39 AM »

Misty believes authorities are trying to force a confession out of her.  "I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that," she told her mother.     What if she is right? I really am beginning to wonder about this. Or maybe I need more coffee.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: February 11, 2010, 10:57:59 AM »

Misty believes authorities are trying to force a confession out of her.  "I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that," she told her mother.     What if she is right? I really am beginning to wonder about this. Or maybe I need more coffee.

Thanks for your comment NRCG.  My thoughts many times ... hesitant to post that thought.  Saying that, what would or who would or where would the invesitgation go then.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: February 11, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »

Ohio man arrested in Huntington on drug charges

February 11, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
BILL ROSENBERGER
The Herald-Dispatch

The following information was provided by the Huntington Police Department:

John E. Palmer, a resident of Kitts Hill, Ohio, was arrested and charged with a felony count of possession with intent to deliver by Huntington Police around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday after a traffic stop in the 300 block of 6th Avenue West.

The arrest came after a traffic stop. Police confiscated pill bottles filled with Xanax and oxycodone that had been issued from Florida. Police also found a burnt spoon and white residue in a gym bag and $284 in cash.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/x1838470814/Ohio-man-arrested-in-Huntington-on-drug-charges

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: February 11, 2010, 11:03:37 AM »

Thanks for your comment NRCG.  My thoughts many times ... hesitant to post that thought.  Saying that, what would or who would or where would the invesitgation go then.   
I've been thinking this for a little while now, and reading some of the articles and what Misty is saying, either she is a darn good liar or maybe she really doesn't know.
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: February 11, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »

my theory goes back to the contents of the "mystery" letter in the letter it states three people disposed of the body
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2215131/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_letter.html?cat=8

hence why misty would say she "dreamed" of three men entering the house, if she was high on pills it is possible she does not remember the events that took place, but that does not explain why she failed MULTIPLE poly graphs.....

last night her video proved to me that she was guilty of "something" just because she kept repeating herself not once on the video did she mention Haleigh , there were no tears all she kept saying was is she would prove everyone wrong and how unfair her charges were, this left me steaming I actually prayed for another inmate to beat the crap out of her in that very instant.... is just sickening.....  she needs to get it through her ignorance that NOONE feels sorry for her.

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: February 11, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »

my theory goes back to the contents of the "mystery" letter in the letter it states three people disposed of the body
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2215131/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_letter.html?cat=8

hence why misty would say she "dreamed" of three men entering the house, if she was high on pills it is possible she does not remember the events that took place, but that does not explain why she failed MULTIPLE poly graphs.....

last night her video proved to me that she was guilty of "something" just because she kept repeating herself not once on the video did she mention Haleigh , there were no tears all she kept saying was is she would prove everyone wrong and how unfair her charges were, this left me steaming I actually prayed for another inmate to beat the crap out of her in that very instant.... is just sickening.....  she needs to get it through her ignorance that NOONE feels sorry for her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: February 11, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

Sorry about that.  She may have been too high and doesn't remember. I just don't know anymore what to think.
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: February 11, 2010, 11:26:58 AM »

yeah that's what I'm thinking too, but then part of me feels like she knows more then what she's saying if "greg" disposed of the body that is also the guy she s/p slept with as well, there is just way to many coincidences in this case, I think Le believes  my same theory but they need a skeleton to prove the theory or a confession, what about the truth serum?? does that stuff really work? I would be curious if any Le's on this board to comment on that?
she is hiding something... even if it's the " Yeah I had the kids @ a party " theory....

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: February 11, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »

Hello. I think Misty knows more also, she does, its just a stradegy to say a few more "IDont Knows" from jail, since she found out that everyone is hearing her jailhouse phone calls now.....

Some of the news reports on the vigil are really crazy, some say Crystal wouldnt speak and then some turn around and print what she said, WTH......but she did talk to the reporter, she was crying so hard that it was hard for her, but she did.

Thanks for posting the videos on the vigil, Heart, they were so good and the vigil was really heartfelt and sad, I was surprised that  there was so many police cars in the area, one was down past  Tyler Street just to tell people where the vigil was, they all worked together for HaLeigh!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: February 11, 2010, 12:29:32 PM »

Hello. I think Misty knows more also, she does, its just a stradegy to say a few more "IDont Knows" from jail, since she found out that everyone is hearing her jailhouse phone calls now.....

Some of the news reports on the vigil are really crazy, some say Crystal wouldnt speak and then some turn around and print what she said, WTH......but she did talk to the reporter, she was crying so hard that it was hard for her, but she did.

Thanks for posting the videos on the vigil, Heart, they were so good and the vigil was really heartfelt and sad, I was surprised that  there was so many police cars in the area, one was down past  Tyler Street just to tell people where the vigil was, they all worked together for HaLeigh!

Thank the Good Lord!

It was good to see the faces of the family members and love ones of HaLeigh in attendance.
May God reveal HaLeigh's whereabouts soon so they everyone (including all of us and all the people that have grown to love and pray for this little girl who has a smile that lights up the world) can have some peace of mind.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: February 11, 2010, 12:36:42 PM »

Yikes NRCG I was thinking the same thing...maybe she was so high she does not remember,
I keep think Tommy knows more than he is telling...more so than Misty.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: February 11, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »

Yikes NRCG I was thinking the same thing...maybe she was so high she does not remember,
And what about Timmy?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: February 11, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »

And what about Timmy?
I believe Tommy knows more too, I was surprised to see Hank at the vigil last night, but glad that he came also, but you could just see something amiss....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: February 11, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »

I watched Misty in her jhpc with her mom and the way she was throwing her head around and talking all cocky told me Misty tells her mom what to do...Lisa seems more like the child than Misty...strange family relations going on with the Croslins.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: February 11, 2010, 12:48:54 PM »

And what about Timmy?

I do not anything about Timmy..where he works or where he did work when in FL.
but I would think he is the smartest of all to distant himself from them.idk

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: February 11, 2010, 12:51:54 PM »

And what about Timmy?

He is it seems, but the reason I ask is I could have sworn I read that Misty said if she were in trouble she would go to Timmy first.     I'm glad that so many came to Haleigh's vigil  an angelic monkey
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 11, 2010, 12:52:52 PM »

Could Misty have left Tommy at the house to babysit and HaLeigh was injured and died while Tommy was keeping her...I still wonder if HaLeigh died from a head injury like Natashia Richardson did..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: February 11, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »

I would still like to know just what it was MC said to her father regarding the HaLeigh case during his (Hank Sr's) first visit with her.
That conversation regarding HaLeigh seemed to be all so different.

HANK CROSLIN: Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame. I don`t understand why you didn`t come forward before. Yes. Damn you, man. You had to go -- I know baby, I`m goin` crazy myself.

HANK CROSLIN: You shoulda left when I told you to. You shoulda went up there to Michigan. Ya know, the Haleigh stuff has got to come an end. It`s got to Misty. Whatever the truth is, it`s got to come out. And you don`t, you still don`t be talking without your lawyer. He gettin` pissed off? Ah, he`s the only thing -- hope that you got.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/03/ng.01.html

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: February 11, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »

Quote from: mymonkey link=topic=6978.msg1071287#msg1071287

date=1265909802

And what about Timmy?

He is it seems, but the reason I ask is I could have sworn I read that Misty said if she were in trouble she would go to Timmy first.     I'm glad that so many came to Haleigh's vigil  an angelic monkey

Maybe she ment if she was in trouble legally she would go to Timmy....and Tommy for illegal help ...does that make sense..lol...

Does Timmy have a record? Sorry to ask I just can not remember...due to a very bad cold my head is clogged.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: February 11, 2010, 01:01:14 PM »

Yikes NRCG I was thinking the same thing...maybe she was so high she does not
remember,
I would still like to know just what it was MC said to her father regarding the HaLeigh case during his (Hank Sr's) first visit with her.
That conversation regarding HaLeigh seemed to be all so different.

HANK CROSLIN: Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame. I don`t understand why you didn`t come forward before. Yes. Damn you, man. You had to go -- I know baby, I`m goin` crazy myself.

HANK CROSLIN: You shoulda left when I told you to. You shoulda went up there to Michigan. Ya know, the Haleigh stuff has got to come an end. It`s got to Misty. Whatever the truth is, it`s got to come out. And you don`t, you still don`t be talking without your lawyer. He gettin` pissed off? Ah, he`s the only thing -- hope that you got.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/03/ng.01.html

Heart....These people have a language and a way to communicate of their own...I think Hank realized they were being recorded and was talking in code he thought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.