April 28, 2024, 04:14:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502205 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: February 11, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – More Jail DVD’s Released

Posted on February 11th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Some additional 5 hours of video and audio were released this morning. WSKY 97.3 have the DVD’s and right now both TJ Hart and I are working our way through the material. You can expect updates throughout the afternoon.

The files are very large and so we are trying to decide on the best way of making the important ones available to readers. I have been told that the Donna Brock phone calls are in this data dump, however I have not personally heard them yet. I have also been told that the audio quality is poor, it will take some time to actually analyse the information.

Most of us that are covering the search for Haleigh Cummings are quietly optimistic that with the major players Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and Ronald Cummings firmly behind bars the finish line on resolving the question of where is Haleigh may be in sight.

One thing is very apparent from all of the audio and video that has been released, none of those involved paid any attention to the warnings that their phone calls and visits would be taped!

I also want to let people know that it is our intention to run a special program on BTR tomorrow at 1pm Eastern to discuss the new developments, we will also be running our regular Sunday program at 4pm eastern.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123799

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: February 11, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings Update –
 More Jail DVD’s ReleasedPosted on February 11th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 104 times.Some additional 5 hours of video and audio were released this morning. WSKY 97.3 have the DVD’s and right now both TJ Hart and I are working our way through the material. You can expect updates throughout the afternoon.

The files are very large and so we are trying to decide on the best way of making the important ones available to readers. I have been told that the Donna Brock phone calls are in this data dump, however I have not personally heard them yet. I have also been told that the audio quality is poor, it will take some time to actually analyse the information.

Most of us that are covering the search for Haleigh Cummings are quietly optimistic that with the major players Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and Ronald Cummings firmly behind bars the finish line on resolving the question of where is Haleigh may be in sight.

One thing is very apparent from all of the audio and video that has been released, none of those involved paid any attention to the warnings that their phone calls and visits would be taped!

I also want to let people know that it is our intention to run a special program on BTR tomorrow at 1pm Eastern to discuss the new developments, we will also be running our regular Sunday program at 4pm eastern.

Simon Barrett

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1082 on: February 11, 2010, 01:32:14 PM »

Thank-you.  I don't know if Timmy has a record.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: February 11, 2010, 01:42:35 PM »

Misty believes authorities are trying to force a confession out of her.  "I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that," she told her mother.     What if she is right? I really am beginning to wonder about this. Or maybe I need more coffee.

Thanks for your comment NRCG.  My thoughts many times ... hesitant to post that thought.  Saying that, what would or who would or where would the invesitgation go then.   
I've been thinking this for a little while now, and reading some of the articles and what Misty is saying, either she is a darn good liar or maybe she really doesn't know.

I think she knows what happened, I think she left those babies asleep and alone and went out to party, I think she came back to find the back door propped open and Haleigh missing. I am sure she knows what happened but as she wasn't directly involved she is saying only that she had nothing to do with her being taken, it may be the reason her lie detector tests are so screwed up someone she knows took her so she is not responsible for their actions. It makes it easy to abdicate any responsibility for that night, she told them she didn't want to babysit after all. The other possibility, she took drugs fell asleep and can't remember is negated by the fact the bed wasn't slept in. I feel it more likely she was seen out by the person or persons that took Haleigh and they took the opportunity to visit the trailer for whatever purpose. She knows who took her....JMO

Good Afternoon, Monkeys 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: February 11, 2010, 01:50:16 PM »

Quote from: mymonkey link=topic=6978.msg1071287#msg1071287

date=1265909802
Misty believes authorities are trying to force a confession out of her.  "I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that," she told her mother.     What if she is right? I really am beginning to wonder about this. Or maybe I need more coffee.

Yikes NRCG I was thinking the same thing...maybe she was so high she does not remember,
I keep think Tommy knows more than he is telling...more so than Misty.
And what about Timmy?

I do not anything about Timmy..where he works or where he did work when in FL.
but I would think he is the smartest of all to distant himself from them.idk
He is it seems, but the reason I ask is I could have sworn I read that Misty said if she were in trouble she would go to Timmy first.     I'm glad that so many came to Haleigh's vigil  an angelic monkey

Maybe she ment if she was in trouble legally she would go to Timmy....and Tommy for illegal help ...does that make sense..lol...

Does Timmy have a record? Sorry to ask I just can not remember...due to a very bad cold my head is clogged.
I believe that it was during the time of MC's LVA testing , when she revealed that her and Timmy were very close and that Tommy was a crackhead, had assualted his dad, sold the truck to someone else from under his dad, etc.

As far as Timmy having a record, I am sure he has at least one somewhere. Virginia, etc. some of the various locations that they have lived in.  Timmy does refer to a maximum facility in his phone conversation with Tommy.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: February 11, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »

I'm sure somewhere Timmy has a record also 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: February 11, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »

So we have heard that Lindsy and children were moving this past weekend .... away from the Satsuma area ( can't recall the exact name of the town) and that Ma & Pa Croslin were homeless.

Well, they all, Lindsy & children along with Ma & Pa turned up at the vigil last night.  So, they are still AROUND the area.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: February 11, 2010, 02:04:40 PM »

A reminder of  who [b]Jason [/b]Jolicoeur is:

Cops Tell Croslin Family, "We're Not Gong Away!"

When the state police investigator assigned to bird dog Misty Croslin and her family showed up at their home in Satsuma, Florida Tuesday, her sister in law, Lindsay Croslin, recognized FDLE agent Jason Jolicoeur immediately and cracked up laughing.

more...   http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/PKKrQE06tcH/Cops+Tell+Croslin+Family+Not+Gong+Away

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: February 11, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »

Quote from: mymonkey link=topic=6978.msg1071287#msg1071287

date=1265909802

Yikes NRCG I was thinking the same thing...maybe she was so high she does not remember,
I keep think Tommy knows more than he is telling...more so than Misty.
And what about Timmy?

I do not anything about Timmy..where he works or where he did work when in FL.
but I would think he is the smartest of all to distant himself from them.idk
He is it seems, but the reason I ask is I could have sworn I read that Misty said if she were in trouble she would go to Timmy first.     I'm glad that so many came to Haleigh's vigil  an angelic monkey

Maybe she ment if she was in trouble legally she would go to Timmy....and Tommy for illegal help ...does that make sense..lol...

Does Timmy have a record? Sorry to ask I just can not remember...due to a very bad cold my head is clogged.
I believe that it was during the time of MC's LVA testing , when she revealed that her and Timmy were very close and that Tommy was a crackhead, had assualted his dad, sold the truck to someone else from under his dad, etc.

As far as Timmy having a record, I am sure he has at least one somewhere. Virginia, etc. some of the various locations that they have lived in.  Timmy does refer to a maximum facility in his phone conversation with Tommy.

I recall that now thanks for jogging my memory.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: February 11, 2010, 02:06:40 PM »

When the state police investigator assigned to bird dog Misty Croslin and her family showed up at their home in Satsuma, Florida Tuesday, her sister in law, Lindsay Croslin, recognized FDLE agent Jason Jolicoeur immediately and cracked up laughing.

more...   http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/PKKrQE06tcH/Cops+Tell+Croslin+Family+Not+Gong+Away
Is all of this a joke to them?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: February 11, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »

butterfly1978  butterfly1978 posted:

In Misty's phone call to her brother she admits Ron was talking to her in the video interview Ron gave.
Here is the link to the tapes:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494.php

In the " Misty's calls from St. John County jail tape 3" Listen at the 8:06 mark, Misty says "Ronald is in Flagler and Jason Galiger went and recorded him talking on a video and brought the video to me and Ron was telling me, saying some stuff to me" then she repeats herself and said Ronald was "telling me some stuff". Then Timmy asks what was he saying and Misty says " I dont wanna say on the phone".

In my opinion this is proof that Ron was passing Misty a message in the jailhouse interview.
So what do you think is the message he was sending to Misty?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4789241&postcount=1

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1091 on: February 11, 2010, 02:19:24 PM »

So we have heard that Lindsy and children were moving this past weekend .... away from the Satsuma area ( can't recall the exact name of the town) and that Ma & Pa Croslin were homeless.

Well, they all, Lindsy & children along with Ma & Pa turned up at the vigil last night.  So, they are still AROUND the area.

Did I hear Linsay was moving to West Palm Beach?  Timmy told Tommy, unconfirmed, just what my flopping ear's heard
on NG tapes.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1092 on: February 11, 2010, 02:20:06 PM »

seems that was doesn't it, and that new video of TN and RC almost made me puke....the one that shows his true colors was the one when he went off and said Putnam CNTY wouldn't release it, this one he knew was being recorded and would be played and yet he tosses out that bit to poor mama Neves about "I was told to do this and that, but it can't get out".........HELLO, you just put it out, so again I think Misty is covering for him or there wouldn't have been that lil disclaimer

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: February 11, 2010, 02:27:08 PM »

Yes, I thought that too, when I saw pictures of Hank Sr. and Lisa at the vigil.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: February 11, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »

My ears poked up at this quote from that article
<snip>
Lindsay said, “I’m pissed off. I have three children, I’m a good mother, just finished nursing school, don’t do anything wrong. I take my state test in two weeks. I don’t want this to ruin me. I’m not a bad person.
<snip>

Convenient that she is going to school to be a nurse, when her husbands family is full of people illegally selling/taking prescription drugs.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: February 11, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

maybe thats the plan, then they can have someone on the inside...lol...sorry

My ears poked up at this quote from that article
<snip>
Lindsay said, “I’m pissed off. I have three children, I’m a good mother, just finished nursing school, don’t do anything wrong. I take my state test in two weeks. I don’t want this to ruin me. I’m not a bad person.
<snip>

Convenient that she is going to school to be a nurse, when her husbands family is full of people illegally selling/taking prescription drugs.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: February 11, 2010, 02:48:37 PM »

Good, Im glad LE let them know this, WTH do they think, a child is missing and they will never be left alone until she is found, My God we are talking about a baby here, do they think they can just say 'leave me alone" like they are in grade school and this will all go away, well NO..it wont, so too bad.....Misty tell what you know, then the rest of your family, if they are not involved, will be left alone!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: February 11, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »

seems that was doesn't it, and that new video of TN and RC almost made me puke....the one that shows his true colors was the one when he went off and said Putnam CNTY wouldn't release it, this one he knew was being recorded and would be played and yet he tosses out that bit to poor mama Neves about "I was told to do this and that, but it can't get out".........HELLO, you just put it out, so again I think Misty is covering for him or there wouldn't have been that lil disclaimer
Like he was working undercover or something is the way I took that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: February 11, 2010, 03:04:53 PM »

Good, Im glad LE let them know this, WTH do they think, a child is missing and they will never be left alone until she is found, My God we are talking about a baby here, do they think they can just say 'leave me alone" like they are in grade school and this will all go away, well NO..it wont, so too bad.....Misty tell what you know, then the rest of your family, if they are not involved, will be left alone!!!
What was the feel last night at the vigil? If you feel you shouldn't say, please don't, but was there talk before or after the vigil, what is going through people's minds. How was the Croslins accepted? Curious what people are saying.
Southernbelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: February 11, 2010, 03:05:51 PM »

Betcha Misty was so stoned the night little Haleigh went missing, she didn't even know what planet she was on.

Then again, maybe she was out selling drugs??

Whatever....that girl is a LIAR!!!

Before crime is committed, conscience must be corrupted.~~Henri Amiel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.