April 28, 2024, 01:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502188 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1200 on: February 13, 2010, 06:03:05 PM »

Sounds like the brother is a nutty as the sister.

JMO.

No doubt~next thing he'll be rquesting to follow me and Beatnichippie just as she did when we outed her that night..............Plus we had already seen his myspace from hers that night.

When will people ever learn to just shut up? If he would have just shut up, in a few days people would have probably stopped talking about his sister, but not now 
I know I think she likes that attn myself...........wonder if she'll be calling again, cuz Ron wanted her to come visit him when she got her tax return $$ Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1201 on: February 13, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »

I wonder if she will go visit Ron? Perhaps if she doesn't get back on her meds, she just might 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: February 13, 2010, 06:11:01 PM »

And where is Haleigh?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: February 13, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »

This is from his myspace, adressed to SCARED MONKEYS

(if ur apart of the SCARED MONKEYS internet site thing then look all u want u guys are low lifed arrogant dim witz lol)....MY NAME IS DUZTEN JOZEFF DUNBAR 6/23/89 (ILLINOIS)...Well I love every1 unless they give me a reason not to, cuz im just generally nice and fair, anywayzerz....1ST off I'm a self motaviated person and I don't ever give up I always find a way, nothing is impossible to me. 1 step ahead of the other person is smart in my book Smile If theres a wae I WILL FIND IT. I am really really determined, alil stuburn lol, don't ever, repeat ever count me out!! I LOVE GOD/JESUS & FAMILY (music as well).........I have a passion for skateboarding and Music. Music mainly. I play in 2 bands THE STRANGE DAYZ & SILENCE IN DEATH. I play drums/ guitar/ bass/ sing/ write lyrics/ music/ produce & sometimes mix stuff....oh & like 5 other instraments.AFTER RECENT TROUBLES, I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND NOW AM A CHRISTIAN.

He tried to register here and emailed me too.  I decided I didn't have time for his BS not to mention, how would we know if it was him or his sister posting.

Anyway, we know his sister has some huge issues and it sounds like he does as well.  Reminder who his sister is.  She inserts herself into cases defending the perps:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: February 13, 2010, 06:16:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas, yeah brother sounds a lot like sister 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: February 13, 2010, 06:18:48 PM »

(if ur apart of the SCARED MONKEYS internet site thing then look all u want u guys are low lifed arrogant dim witz lol)....MY NAME IS DUZTEN JOZEFF DUNBAR 6/23/89 (ILLINOIS)...Well I love every1 unless they give me a reason not to, cuz im just generally nice and fair, anywayzerz....1ST off I'm a self motaviated person and I don't ever give up I always find a way, nothing is impossible to me. 1 step ahead of the other person is smart in my book Smile If theres a wae I WILL FIND IT. I am really really determined, alil stuburn lol, don't ever, repeat ever count me out!! I LOVE GOD/JESUS & FAMILY (music as well).........I have a passion for skateboarding and Music. Music mainly. I play in 2 bands THE STRANGE DAYZ & SILENCE IN DEATH. I play drums/ guitar/ bass/ sing/ write lyrics/ music/ produce & sometimes mix stuff....oh & like 5 other instraments.AFTER RECENT TROUBLES, I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND NOW AM A CHRISTIAN.

He tried to register here and emailed me too.  I decided I didn't have time for his BS not to mention, how would we know if it was him or his sister posting.

Anyway, we know his sister has some huge issues and it sounds like he does as well.  Reminder who his sister is.  She inserts herself into cases defending the perps:

They sure are obsessed with the Monkeys, which may go way back to Natalee IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1206 on: February 13, 2010, 06:20:38 PM »

And where is Haleigh?

I think she IS home already an angelic monkey just not her earthly home and IMO on the C/C's have that answer

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: February 13, 2010, 06:23:05 PM »

And where is Haleigh?

I think she IS home already an angelic monkey just not her earthly home and IMO on the C/C's have that answer
I agree, and I'm not expecting anyway to tell what really happened. IMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: February 13, 2010, 06:23:48 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.

I cannot imagine having to try to read his posts here!

LOL

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: February 13, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »

And where is Haleigh?

Me either, that's what binds them together and they'll take it to their grave IMO

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: February 13, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »

And where is Haleigh?

Me either, that's what binds them together and they'll take it to their grave IMO
Unfortunately I believe that also 
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: February 13, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »

Good call, but I'm not surprised at the attempt to join as Levi has Twittered that he posted the email here and is engaged in crappy Tweets to the sister of these two.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: February 13, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »

WONDERFUL ...  All of the Monkey's have talents as well. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: February 13, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »

And most of us don't have records!!!!!!!!

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: February 13, 2010, 07:07:14 PM »

Grama,that was a good one.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: February 13, 2010, 07:09:45 PM »

Hi I'm Levi host of the Levi Page show. Love the info you all dug up on Ronald's new girlfriend behind bars.

Got a long email from her brother, saying they are going to sue me for calling her a "thug hugger" on my show. LOL

Do you all want me to post the email?
Yes, and your show last night was really good, thanks 
Hi thanks!

Ronald's mother actually encourages her son to talk with crazy people like her.
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: February 13, 2010, 07:10:08 PM »

That anyone is admitting to anyway 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: February 13, 2010, 07:13:15 PM »

Do we have any family connections for the Watts Funeral Home???

DANNY WATTS
POMONA PARK,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/13/2010 4:44:41 PM  - Booking#: 10-00669
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 7/21/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-6b MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS M F  $504.00   
893.147-1 NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE M F  $504.00   
        $1,008.00 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: February 13, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »

I have a bunch of old records, 78's and 45's.  I heard vinyl was coming back!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: February 13, 2010, 07:24:30 PM »

remind me every now and then, that these cases are real life
and not some bad trash from the rags

the monkeys cant be to stupid , we found your sis

anyone know where that bus stop is

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.