April 28, 2024, 10:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502237 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: February 13, 2010, 07:27:27 PM »

Hi I'm Levi host of the Levi Page show. Love the info you all dug up on Ronald's new girlfriend behind bars.

Got a long email from her brother, saying they are going to sue me for calling her a "thug hugger" on my show. LOL

Do you all want me to post the email?
Yes, and your show last night was really good, thanks 
Hi thanks!

Ronald's mother actually encourages her son to talk with crazy people like her.

go figure

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1221 on: February 13, 2010, 07:47:26 PM »

Hi I'm Levi host of the Levi Page show. Love the info you all dug up on Ronald's new girlfriend behind bars.

Got a long email from her brother, saying they are going to sue me for calling her a "thug hugger" on my show. LOL

Yes, and your show last night was really good, thanks 
Hi thanks!

Ronald's mother actually encourages her son to talk with crazy people like her.
WTH, why?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: February 13, 2010, 07:53:46 PM »

Do we have any family connections for the Watts Funeral Home???

DANNY WATTS
POMONA PARK,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/13/2010 4:44:41 PM  - Booking#: 10-00669
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 7/21/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-6b MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS M F  $504.00   
893.147-1 NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE M F  $504.00   
        $1,008.00 

I dont know Grama if he is related and has family connections  with Watts Funeral home.. I wonder if a sweet monkey could find out because if he is related did he have access to the Watts Funeral Pallor.. I hope investigators check Watts Funeral Pallor out and the area...
Allie34237
Scared Monkey

me

« Reply #1223 on: February 13, 2010, 08:03:44 PM »

About Ron calling her, about her association with Joran vd Sloot.

About Paulus being dead.

About her being in KY.
Wow, thanks I wasn't listening, tell us more please 

I got interrupted in the middle of it.

TJ and Simon had apparently talked about it before the show.  TJ tried to get Cobra to talk about it, they takled about the weirdos in KY

Cobra didn't really seem to know much.

TJ elaborated that the woman talking w/Ronald on the phone he had originally thought was Ronald's new girlfriend.  But that a team who has been working with him had discovered it was a woman from another state, who had inserted herself into this mess.  That this same woman had also befriended Joran vd Sloot.

Then Cobra jumped in and they talked about how Joran's dad just died, and about how corrupt that whole situation was, with still no resolution.

Then I was interrupted, and couldn't listen any more.  He named no names for this woman that I heard.

I'll have TJ know that "WEIRDO's"  exist everywhere---not just Kentucky.  He needs to retract that statement now.  Disgusting piece of sh$t.  JMO

BBM
(Bolded by Me)

I totally agree with you, Blue Moon.  "WEIRDOS" exist everywhere, unfortunately.   A retraction and an apology to the folks in Kentucky are in order, IMO.   

I agree Brandi...I am in Ky and I am not a weirdo!

With God, all things are possible.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: February 13, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »

remind me every now and then, that these cases are real life
and not some bad trash from the rags

the monkeys cant be to stupid , we found your sis

anyone know where that bus stop is

cw618 I am going to post some pics of the area.  The bus stop is at the intersection of Buffalo Bluff.  The first will show the area where they lived and the second will show the bus stop.   Please thank Jerseygirl for these photos as she and I put some together.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: February 13, 2010, 08:37:45 PM »

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: February 13, 2010, 09:00:19 PM »

Hi all!  I would like to say thank you monkey's for keeping this case current.  I alway's know that when I hear updates on the news, I can come here to get the details.

I live in the same county as Haleigh but I don't know any of the family.  It's heartbreaking because even though I never met Haleigh, being from the same town makes it personal.  I just wish there would be a good ending and she would be found alive. Sad

I am glad to see our sheriff's dept. really putting the pressure on Misti and all.  They are good men and women and I knew that they wouldn't let it go.  Maybe this drug bust will help in getting some info for them.

Anyhow, the reason I am writing is I have a question.  I haven't kept up with the case as closely as you girls so maybe you can help me.  I am sitting here now watching Nancy Grace where they have the latest taped jail house phone calls from Misti, Tommy, etc. and Misti makes a comment about the cops "not breaking me, there is nothing to break, I have told them everything, etc."  So I got to thinking again about the night Haleigh went missing.  (And correct me if I get any details wrong) From the news reports, Misti had been partying for 3 days taking pills, doing cocaine and drinking and with no sleep or very little sleep and then Sunday rolls around and she still has not slept.  Ron goes to work and I can't remember details on what happens next or who all came over but skipping past that to bedtime and lets assume Misti put the kids to bed and laid down and went to sleep herself.  Let's assume that Misti goes into a deep sleep where she is out of it. 

Remember later, how Jr. told his mama that a man in black took sissy and then he also said the couch was bouncing?  What if that is really the answer?  What if Misti was passed out cold and a black man or a man dressed in black came right in the bedroom and took Haleigh just like JR. said?  I hate to even think what Jr. might have meant by hearing the couch bounce too.  If this scenario was what happened and this "man in black" took the time to do something to her on the couch then this makes me think this person is an aquaintence, friend, drug buddy, whatever that knew Ron wouldn't be home till hours later and new that Misti was passed out cold.  OR, there are so many listed sex offenders in that area, maybe one of them, stalked the Cummings household for a while and then made their move. 

How old was Jr. when this happened?  Why would he tell his mother this?  Isn't it unlikely for a child his age to make something up off the top of his head like this?  Also, did the cops find any strange fingerprints at the household, ie near the couch, back door etc?  Thanks in advance for listening.

Oh, I know Putnam county seems like a horrid place to live by what all you have read but there are some really wonderful people here too.  It's just like the poster "Blue Moon" said above, unfortunately their are weirdo's everywhere nowadays.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: February 13, 2010, 09:06:47 PM »

uuum absofrickinlutely... lol
tell him you'll have her prosecuted for conspiracy to create reasonable doubt...
would this be her brother whose name begins with a d iirc basing that on her previously public myspace...
what did she expect to remain annonymous... she should know that us monkeys are damn good at digging up stuff...
lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1228 on: February 13, 2010, 09:11:02 PM »

smiles, I'm sure there are many wonderful people where you live, I've never been there, but there is no way I would believe that everyone acts like this bunch. I was never comfortable about Jr saying about the man in black, I think he is four now, so he was three then. I could be wrong he may have been four. I wonder if someone didn't put that idea in his head.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: February 13, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »

Misty knows what happened that night, the only reason she says she doesnt is because she is staying true to Ronald, or either she is sxared of Ronald, either way...she knows.......

Remember Casey Anthony saying the same thing over and over and over, and you would almost believe her if you didnt know better.....and she still wont tell the truth even now, so yea....Misty knows,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: February 13, 2010, 09:19:08 PM »

smiles, I'm sure there are many wonderful people where you live, I've never been there, but there is no way I would believe that everyone acts like this bunch. I was never comfortable about Jr saying about the man in black, I think he is four now, so he was three then. I could be wrong he may have been four. I wonder if someone didn't put that idea in his head.

Yes, he was 3 when Haleigh went missing. He turned 4 the next week.

Seems that whole couch bouncing, man in black, squeaky shoes thing just got dismissed. But I am still not sure who was sleeping where that night, and who was sleeping at all.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: February 13, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

LMAO~some dumb monkeys!!!!!! NOT!

Gotta love that spelling though, I could barely read the d@mn email bcuz f da spellllng. Obviously he hasn't been privyy to most of her postings, but he posted info about Urine VDS and Thailand  

Thanks for posting that
dumb monkeys can spell better then him...i can understand abbreviating for slang but not when youhave to add unnecessary letters that make the word longer just to be down with da slang yo...
omg all i have to say is i would never message her and call her names and all we discussed was what she said herself on her myspace... and she was feigning for ron to call again ... she said so herself and you do not just stumble onto 4 high profile cases or go on the internet asking how to get a hold of mark fuhrman because you found a new case for him... and dustin as i am sure you are reading this... you do not give out the sex and birthdate of your nephew on the internet as you did in the above email which you pretty much begged for us monkeys to read... and as far as your sisters credit i doubt anyone would want to steal it as your sister already said on a message board that her ex screwed it all up and she now has debt collectors calling everyday...
if your sister doesn't like the attention the tell her not to try and bathe in the lime light...
as far as the accidental letter to ron bs
and as far as the not knowing about the phone call going public bs she even said so in the phone call that she was aware of the possibility of it not to mention the drawn out warning in the beginning of the call where it tells you all about it being recorded...
if it's your nephews birthday go eat some cake and ask him to teach you grammar...
peazzze outttte yoooo
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: February 13, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »

This is from his myspace, adressed to SCARED MONKEYS

(if ur apart of the SCARED MONKEYS internet site thing then look all u want u guys are low lifed arrogant dim witz lol)....MY NAME IS DUZTEN JOZEFF DUNBAR 6/23/89 (ILLINOIS)...Well I love every1 unless they give me a reason not to, cuz im just generally nice and fair, anywayzerz....1ST off I'm a self motaviated person and I don't ever give up I always find a way, nothing is impossible to me. 1 step ahead of the other person is smart in my book Smile If theres a wae I WILL FIND IT. I am really really determined, alil stuburn lol, don't ever, repeat ever count me out!! I LOVE GOD/JESUS & FAMILY (music as well).........I have a passion for skateboarding and Music. Music mainly. I play in 2 bands THE STRANGE DAYZ & SILENCE IN DEATH. I play drums/ guitar/ bass/ sing/ write lyrics/ music/ produce & sometimes mix stuff....oh & like 5 other instraments.AFTER RECENT TROUBLES, I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND NOW AM A CHRISTIAN.

He tried to register here and emailed me too.  I decided I didn't have time for his BS not to mention, how would we know if it was him or his sister posting.

Anyway, we know his sister has some huge issues and it sounds like he does as well.  Reminder who his sister is.  She inserts herself into cases defending the perps:

lmfao and on other blogs just flat out alecia dunbar... like the one where she talks all about her credit lmfao and yet again lmfao
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: February 13, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »

This is from his myspace, adressed to SCARED MONKEYS

(if ur apart of the SCARED MONKEYS internet site thing then look all u want u guys are low lifed arrogant dim witz lol)....MY NAME IS DUZTEN JOZEFF DUNBAR 6/23/89 (ILLINOIS)...Well I love every1 unless they give me a reason not to, cuz im just generally nice and fair, anywayzerz....1ST off I'm a self motaviated person and I don't ever give up I always find a way, nothing is impossible to me. 1 step ahead of the other person is smart in my book Smile If theres a wae I WILL FIND IT. I am really really determined, alil stuburn lol, don't ever, repeat ever count me out!! I LOVE GOD/JESUS & FAMILY (music as well).........I have a passion for skateboarding and Music. Music mainly. I play in 2 bands THE STRANGE DAYZ & SILENCE IN DEATH. I play drums/ guitar/ bass/ sing/ write lyrics/ music/ produce & sometimes mix stuff....oh & like 5 other instraments.AFTER RECENT TROUBLES, I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND NOW AM A CHRISTIAN.

He tried to register here and emailed me too.  I decided I didn't have time for his BS not to mention, how would we know if it was him or his sister posting.

Anyway, we know his sister has some huge issues and it sounds like he does as well.  Reminder who his sister is.  She inserts herself into cases defending the perps:

They sure are obsessed with the Monkeys, which may go way back to Natalee IMO
or my belief that she was previoiusly banned... KLAAS got an idea... he said he was at her house... probably was there when he requested to be a member here... is there a way to do a search of who you banned by ip and match it to the request... or better yet how about a search of her email leavemypassportalone@hotmail.com
how do i know that's it?
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-941-961-8518/11
if you want to do your sister a favor duzzzteennnnn then take her computer away
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: February 13, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »

About Paulus being dead.

About her being in KY.

TJ and Simon had apparently talked about it before the show.  TJ tried to get Cobra to talk about it, they takled about the weirdos in KY

TJ elaborated that the woman talking w/Ronald on the phone he had originally thought was Ronald's new girlfriend.  But that a team who has been working with him had discovered it was a woman from another state, who had inserted herself into this mess.  That this same woman had also befriended Joran vd Sloot.

Then Cobra jumped in and they talked about how Joran's dad just died, and about how corrupt that whole situation was, with still no resolution.

Then I was interrupted, and couldn't listen any more.  He named no names for this woman that I heard.

I'll have TJ know that "WEIRDO's"  exist everywhere---not just Kentucky.  He needs to retract that statement now.  Disgusting piece of sh$t.  JMO

BBM
(Bolded by Me)

I totally agree with you, Blue Moon.  "WEIRDOS" exist everywhere, unfortunately.   A retraction and an apology to the folks in Kentucky are in order, IMO.   

guys i didn't hear the show or anything but unless he said every single person in ky is a weirdo then just let it go.... how many times have we said the same about satsuma and druggies... just let it slide it's no big deal
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: February 13, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »

Misty knows what happened that night, the only reason she says she doesnt is because she is staying true to Ronald, or either she is sxared of Ronald, either way...she knows.......

Remember Casey Anthony saying the same thing over and over and over, and you would almost believe her if you didnt know better.....and she still wont tell the truth even now, so yea....Misty knows,
I do not think misty is as tough as casey. I do hovever think she is afraid of what ron would do to her if she knew anything or  admitted to it. She (misty) bounces back from  tough to wahwahwah! and that coment she made about "they can just kiss my ass" excuse me before its all said and done it will be her doing the ass kissing.

Loca
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: February 13, 2010, 09:45:48 PM »

After trying to read those emails somebody owes me an aspirin .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: February 13, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »

God bless Haleigh...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: February 13, 2010, 09:46:45 PM »

After trying to read those emails somebody owes me an aspirin .

I know right?  I almost lost my will to live! lol!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: February 13, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »

About Paulus being dead.

About her being in KY.

BBM
(Bolded by Me)

guys i didn't hear the show or anything but unless he said every single person in ky is a weirdo then just let it go.... how many times have we said the same about satsuma and druggies... just let it slide it's no big deal

heh .. I wasn't even involved in this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.