April 27, 2024, 03:29:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502136 times)
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: February 13, 2010, 10:11:00 PM »

smiles, I'm sure there are many wonderful people where you live, I've never been there, but there is no way I would believe that everyone acts like this bunch. I was never comfortable about Jr saying about the man in black, I think he is four now, so he was three then. I could be wrong he may have been four. I wonder if someone didn't put that idea in his head.

Thanks all for the replies.  Misti probably does know.  It's just amazing to me how they can't dig it out of her.  And she probably is more afraid of Ron than the cops.  Anyhow, I just hope the truth will come out one day and it's not one of those cases that never gets a clear resolution.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: February 13, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

smiles, I'm sure there are many wonderful people where you live, I've never been there, but there is no way I would believe that everyone acts like this bunch. I was never comfortable about Jr saying about the man in black, I think he is four now, so he was three then. I could be wrong he may have been four. I wonder if someone didn't put that idea in his head.

Thanks all for the replies.  Misti probably does know.  It's just amazing to me how they can't dig it out of her.  And she probably is more afraid of Ron than the cops.  Anyhow, I just hope the truth will come out one day and it's not one of those cases that never gets a clear resolution.
I think that before all these people go to jail for years and years, they will tell, on eof them will anyways, I do believe this will be solved..I pray for it everyday...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: February 13, 2010, 10:17:29 PM »

I wouldn't worry about it Brandi. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1243 on: February 13, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »

I wouldn't either, it was just a thanks.......I've done that before sooooooooo many times

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: February 13, 2010, 10:34:20 PM »

also remember that it was said that the bed had not been slept in....

Yes, he was 3 when Haleigh went missing. He turned 4 the next week.

Seems that whole couch bouncing, man in black, squeaky shoes thing just got dismissed. But I am still not sure who was sleeping where that night, and who was sleeping at all.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: February 13, 2010, 10:34:44 PM »

I wouldn't either, it was just a thanks.......I've done that before sooooooooo many times

Me worried?

Naw. Just setting the record straight, that's all.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: February 13, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »

Seems that whole couch bouncing, man in black, squeaky shoes thing just got dismissed. But I am still not sure who was sleeping where that night, and who was sleeping at all.

I have some vinyl flooring and after it was washed and dried, I walked over it with my ...running /tennis shoes on and low and behold ... a squeak with each step.  Generally we take our footwear off at the door ... and this was a quick trip as I had forgotten someting.  So I am thinking that maybe what Jr. heard that night ... not an actual shoe squeak, but the noise from walking on the floor.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: February 13, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »

Me worried?

Naw. Just setting the record straight, that's all.

That humongous quote stack made it difficult to see who said what   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: February 13, 2010, 10:44:23 PM »

I have some vinyl flooring and after it was washed and dried, I walked over it with my ...running /tennis shoes on and low and behold ... a squeak with each step.  Generally we take our footwear off at the door ... and this was a quick trip as I had forgotten someting.  So I am thinking that maybe what Jr. heard that night ... not an actual shoe squeak, but the noise from walking on the floor.

Could be that someone was in the house wearing shoes, and the family do as you do, take shoes off at the door. So there was someone who didn't live there in there.

Just thinking out loud here.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: February 13, 2010, 11:13:21 PM »

Could be that someone was in the house wearing shoes, and the family do as you do, take shoes off at the door. So there was someone who didn't live there in there.

Just thinking out loud here.

That is my guess on it.  (I can remember my mom saying years ago (many) that if shoes squeaked, they weren't paid for)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: February 13, 2010, 11:18:19 PM »

Guess I will put this out to HH ... as the only one on the board that I know of that went to the vigils.

Did you by any chance see Ron Jr. at either of the vigils, HH?   I know he was at one during last summer cause he released a balloon for Haleigh, just wondering about the one year vigil.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: February 13, 2010, 11:36:38 PM »

Guess I will put this out to HH ... as the only one on the board that I know of that went to the vigils.

Did you by any chance see Ron Jr. at either of the vigils, HH?   I know he was at one during last summer cause he released a balloon for Haleigh, just wondering about the one year vigil.

I'm not HH, but IIRC she told me that he was not at the vigils

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: February 13, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »

I find that strange, don't you???  I had seen many other children in attendance ... wonder why he couldn't come and release a balloon for HaLeigh .... hmmmmmm 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: February 13, 2010, 11:59:07 PM »

I find that strange, don't you???  I had seen many other children in attendance ... wonder why he couldn't come and release a balloon for HaLeigh .... hmmmmmm 
JMO, but not really........first of all it was freezing outside and after his move to Baker Cnty I would think he needs time to just be a child again
and there was so much sadness there, I'd have left him home myself, but that's just me.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: February 14, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »

JMO, but not really........first of all it was freezing outside and after his move to Baker Cnty I would think he needs time to just be a child again
and there was so much sadness there, I'd have left him home myself, but that's just me.

Sorry, forgot to say thanks!!!  Yes, I can understand what your saying ... thinking of his welfare ... good judgement.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: February 14, 2010, 12:15:49 AM »

Yes, like IM said, Jr, was not at either vigil and Crystal told me that she wanted to give him time to get use to the new situation of being with her all the time and she didnt want him upset right now in anyway, and yes, it was very cold at both the vigils and so I imagine that was another reason for him to stay with the person that was watching him.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: February 14, 2010, 01:57:32 AM »

OMG~it never ends, I was listening to the audio's on youtube with Ron and Alecia...........her brother/her can't stay away

kunkushun1 (3 days ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam
Reply dvalarezo NO THIS IS BLOWN OUTTA PORPORTION LMAO this is my sister for god sake shes a happily ingaged woman thats on her way to a docteral forsenic degree but she talks to him kuz she believes his innocence in things call her crazy if u wanna be judgemental idiots but, MY SISTER HAS BETWEEN 2-6 KIDS AND IS ALOT OLDER THAN ME and im 20 so ur guyes guesses and assumptions are bigggggggg time inncorrect lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP2E5j0QvdM&feature=related
FIRST OFF, I'D HOPE HE KNOWS HOW MANY KIDS SHE HAS, NOT A HARD QUESTION

kunkushun1 (3 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam
Reply thats why he wanting her number and simply why shes talking nothing to go crazy about sorry to bursts ur guys bubble lol.

Reply They've never ever meet in real life ever lmao if thats what you mean.....she talked to his mom first I think then we just wanting her number & wanting to speak w/ her cuz I'm sure he's lonely & she is just being a nice person & understands his position & where he's at & how hard it is. yeppers.

Reply FORSENIC PSYCHOLOGY SHES GETTING A doctoral degree in it sweetie lol, BUT THATS NOT WHY SHE TALKS TO HIM...RONALD WANTING HER NUMBER and they dont trust people and somehow they know my sis now and they trust her simply..........AND FOR SOME MONEY I MITE TELL MORE LMAO....SHE DOSENT THINK HES A CRIMINAL AS FAR AS HIS DAUGHTER GOES & alot of ppl say the "n" word but if we were kall dumb caucasions or crackers no one would care I just think its plain silly, shoot for questions if u want

Reply I'm alot younger than my sis I'm 20 years old & I share a house w/ my mother I live in the 4 room plus bathroom basement. I have a internet radio show & have a one man band & play everything & the town over from me is a local skateboarding shop & there my sponser. My g-pa is a respected retired COP & my DAD is A CRIME LAB PERSON & my step bro & step mom are in da POLICE also. My sis just finds this stuff interesting, shes not talking to him to get in his pants nor is she a crazed woman - DUNBAR.

Reply I'll go ahead & state some stuff for one I'm not taking up for her cuz she's my blood I am simply cuz she never means harm & isn't this RON'S girlfriend my sisters to old to be with this yound dude in any relationship way okay lol & I do not have money problems so I don't plan on selling anything to the media I'm no sell out. But I do have song on my bands myspace about you youtubing people & nancy grace lol, anyways you can say I'm lying or in denial or w/e but I'm stating true facts here !!!! kunkushun1 (3 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam
Reply Sorry for the language I'm just upset that you have my sis all wrong, my sister is a genuinely nice person & does not have any kind of interest in Ronald other than "she wants to help" we've all had lil problems but shes different than most shes going out of her way to be nice & talk to this dude & I never said she had 2 kids she has more than 2 & they are all from the same person & shes happily in love & this is her real brother honestly & i'll answer (some) questions.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: February 14, 2010, 02:00:43 AM »

These are from Alecia:

qtgrrlleci (3 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam
Reply She doesn't sell drugs so even if she couldn't count, I guess it wouldn't hurt her where that's concerned. qtgrrlleci (3 days ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam
Reply It is a pity that a single mother working two jobs and is in college full-time gets back $5,000 in taxes? I think she deserves it.

NOW HER BROTHER AGAIN

Reply YEH fruitofspirit THATS REALLY A GOOD JOKE...NOT...some jails dont allow foul language u dim wit of course she asked that, u better think twice b4 making fun of my sister of making fun of any1 if u dont know what in the crap ur talking about bro.

Reply THIS IS MY SISTER TALKING (im Jaymart not all ppl know how much calls are dude man u guys are funny & as for SHYLOHG shes never ever met him in her whole life she has between 2-6 kids and is happily ingaged he FINACE knows about this and knows she is not wanting him in any kind of way u guys are plan blowing this outta porportion.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1258 on: February 14, 2010, 02:14:35 AM »

♥ Brandi Bug's Bunny ♥

http://www.myspace.com/shimmergrrl

Jan 28 2010 12:07 PM

Awwwww, feeling any better from those fillings?  I will be here all day!  I am doing nada but homework, that's the plan anyway... I am waiting to get paid to add money to my pre-paid account because Ronald wants to call again.   They are absolute dolls!  On the doll list FOR SURE!  We sooo need to talk, been too long babes!  You get to feeling well first, though.  I love youuuuuuuuuuuu x 100,000,000,000,000 and then some!  xoxo

Please tell me you are on private.  You are one of my only true friends that I have

Monkey Devil! D@MN, little too late on that private chit dintcha think

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: February 14, 2010, 08:13:54 AM »

Reply FORSENIC PSYCHOLOGY SHES GETTING A doctoral degree in it sweetie lol, BUT THATS NOT WHY SHE TALKS TO HIM...RONALD WANTING HER NUMBER and they dont trust people and somehow they know my sis now and they trust her simply..........AND FOR SOME MONEY I MITE TELL MORE LMAO....SHE DOSENT THINK HES A CRIMINAL AS FAR AS HIS DAUGHTER GOES & alot of ppl say the "n" word but if we were kall dumb caucasions or crackers no one would care I just think its plain silly, shoot for questions if u want

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.