April 28, 2024, 02:05:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502191 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: February 14, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »

the woman who paid off Crystal's child support,
could this have been an anonymously paid amount for Haleigh?

anyone know of a link to a discussion, about the bolded part of
that statement, i know RC said the inhaler wasnt missing,
but had not read or heard about the bolded statement
thanks monks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1301 on: February 14, 2010, 05:15:05 PM »

I was sent this email and got the permission of the sender to post this question here for you guys to ponder. This is opposite of my personal opinion of what happened to Haleigh but still worth discussing:

I know this is old news but I have a question.  It was probably researched well
on your blog as everything always is but...the woman who paid off Crystal's
child support, could this have been an anonymously paid amount for Haleigh?
Yes, it went to Crystal but...ended up with Ronald.  The un-named woman was
supposedly moving into a new home so her sister and "child" would be able to
live with her.  Is there a link to this discussion?
Sorry if this is a dead issue..just seems that the perps surrounding Haleigh have
moved on with their wicked ways and seemingly have the comfort of knowing
that maybe Haleigh is ok?  If she was taken for sinister purposes, why take her
inhaler?
Thanks for your time!

Thank-you. It is definitely not what I think happened. And do we really know the truth about the inhaler, I don't think so, imo.

Ronald was asked on Nancy Grace and he stated there way no inhaler missing.
I was approach with theory awhile back. Maybe one sweet monkey will post that cnn transcript. I believe it was the time Mizz Nancy got upset with Ronald.
So it came out of Ron's mouth no inhaler was missing. OMG, Mizz Nancy got upset with Ron? I must have missed that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: February 14, 2010, 05:16:17 PM »

thanks monks
You mean she paid that amount to take Haleigh? I'm confused with this.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: February 14, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is, has anyone, the police or Mr. Cummings himself, have they -- I understand that little Haleigh has a medical condition. Have they looked into whether or not she was given her medication that night, and if so, perhaps that would give them a better timeframe of the last time, you know, that she was in the home?

GRACE: Now, Porsche in California, that`s an excellent question. To Ronald Cummings. He is taking your calls tonight on the heels of a divorce announcement in the last hours. He is splitting from girlfriend turned stepmother, the last person to see Haleigh alive. Her story has come under fire, Misty Croslin.

Ronald, was she on medication for the Turner Syndrome?

CUMMINGS: Miss Nancy, she was on medication, but at the time, the only medication she need was her Albuterol treatment, which came in a breather. So all she has to do is a couple squirts, and that`s it, so that her asthma is -- so she can breathe well and she`s not wheezing.

GRACE: Correct me if I`m wrong, Ronald, but the Albuterol, the inhaler, you can`t look at it and tell how much is in there, correct?

CUMMINGS: No, ma`am.

Everyone, with me tonight, Ronald Cummings, the biological father and guardian of little Haleigh. The search is still on. But tonight, another wrench in the works, a divorce for Ronald Cummings and stepmom -- new stepmother Misty Croslin. We are taking your calls live. Ronald Cummings answering your calls.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/06/ng.01.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: February 14, 2010, 05:21:08 PM »

GRACE: Correct me if I`m wrong, Ronald, but the Albuterol, the inhaler, you can`t look at it and tell how much is in there, correct?

GRACE: So you don`t know if she used that before she went to bed or not. Was her inhaler still there?

CUMMINGS: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: So the inhaler was still there.

I dont know what happened to the post I bold from the CNN transcript but here it is...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: February 14, 2010, 05:25:43 PM »

GRACE: So you don`t know if she used that before she went to bed or not. Was her inhaler still there?

CUMMINGS: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: So the inhaler was still there.

I dont know what happened to the post I bold from the CNN transcript but here it is...

Thanks 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: February 14, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »

thanks monks

sorry, i meant is there a discussion on this statement, ive never
heard this b4
STATEMENT:the woman who paid off Crystal's child support
from the quote you posted from here, the quote was from klaasend
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6978.msg1074376#msg1074376

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: February 14, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »

thanks monks

sorry, i meant is there a discussion on this statement, ive never
heard this b4
STATEMENT:the woman who paid off Crystal's child support
from the quote you posted from here, the quote was from klaasend
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6978.msg1074376#msg1074376

There was discussion about this woman, but I believe that this happened months ago, I believe the woman lived in Texas, and for some reason felt like helping Crystal pay off the back child support.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: February 14, 2010, 06:45:46 PM »

There was discussion about this woman, but I believe that this happened months ago, I believe the
woman lived in Texas, and for some reason felt like helping Crystal pay off the back child support

no rose thanks, do you have a link to this discussion, the womans name
i just dont remember reading that

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: February 14, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »

There was discussion about this woman, but I believe that this happened months ago, I believe the
woman lived in Texas, and for some reason felt like helping Crystal pay off the back child support

I remember reading about the woman & she wanted to help Crystal pay off the back child support, but I don't recall her being from TX.  She could have been, but I don't remember that part.  And yes, it was months ago.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: February 14, 2010, 06:59:29 PM »

Barbara something from Texas. I think Art Harris outed her some time back, when the money was sent.

I'll check my notes.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: February 14, 2010, 07:05:23 PM »

"The angel donor asked that her last name not be used, but her first name is Barbara. She’s a Texas oilfield analyst with no children of her own, just a big heart for single, working mothers struggling to get by. She doesn’t tithe to a church, she tells me, but believes in giving back, shunning the big name charities to give 10 per cent of a nice income directly to individuals in need. Crystal Sheffield fit her bill, she says."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/21/haleigh-exclusive-mystery-donor-revealed/#more-2206

This is what I can come up with her from my notes.

Hope it helps.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: February 14, 2010, 07:12:05 PM »

Speaking of the Texas connection, I found this:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6978.msg1068751#msg1068751
<snip>
Twitter feeds, blogs related to Haleigh
haleighnewzTexas engineer Ellen Johnson created this account in support of Haleigh's mother.
<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: February 14, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »

Found this post:

at http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:IUoUnwDmNnUJ:www.bloggernews.net/123457+barbara+johnson+haleigh+cummings&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

We need a shrugging shoulders monkey. LOL

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: February 14, 2010, 07:22:44 PM »

received an email from a lady by the name of Barbara Johnson from Texas, who had seen myappearance regarding Crystal's struggles on the news one night. She wrote to me about how she was moved byCrystal's story and background and wanted to financially assist her. She represented that she wanted to paydown Crystal's child support arrears, as Ronald Cummings seemed to use her failure to support the childrenover the years, as testament to her lack of interest in the children. I exchanged several emails with Ms. Johnson,and over a course of weeks, she sent funds to completely extinguish Crystal's child support arrears

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:LWL03qvb8HUJ:imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_130C2E2_0.PDF+barabra+from+texas+paid+the+child+support+for+crystal+sheffiled&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: February 14, 2010, 07:47:45 PM »

I was sent this email and got the permission of the sender to post this question here for you guys to ponder. This is opposite of my personal opinion of what happened to Haleigh but still worth discussing:

Sorry if this is a dead issue..just seems that the perps surrounding Haleigh have
inhaler?
Thanks for your time!

Thank-you. It is definitely not what I think happened. And do we really know the truth about the inhaler, I don't think so, imo.
Why would this anonymous donor want to bring attention to herself, to kidnapping charges if she had HaLeigh.

Hello!

I know that there is some nutzo crap going on in this case, but I don't think everyone is on drugs. At least I hope not.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: February 14, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »

inhaler?
Thanks for your time!

Why would this anonymous donor want to bring attention to herself, to kidnapping charges if she had HaLeigh.

Hello!

I know that there is some nutzo crap going on in this case, but I don't think everyone is on drugs. At least I hope not.
I agree...she could have just never said a work, sent the money to Crystal in secret and no one would have been the wiser..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: February 15, 2010, 09:40:43 AM »

thanks monkeys for the info, on the child support discussions
i was just wondering about it, since id not heard it b4

not sure why the person that sent the email to klass
would think, the johnson woman would have anything to
do with Haleigh disappearance
i dont think the johnson woman did ether

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: February 15, 2010, 09:57:29 AM »

Good show last night Levi 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: February 15, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »

About Ron calling her, about her association with Joran vd Sloot.

About Paulus being dead.

About her being in KY.
Wow, thanks I wasn't listening, tell us more please 

I got interrupted in the middle of it.

TJ and Simon had apparently talked about it before the show.  TJ tried to get Cobra to talk about it, they takled about the weirdos in KY

Cobra didn't really seem to know much.

TJ elaborated that the woman talking w/Ronald on the phone he had originally thought was Ronald's new girlfriend.  But that a team who has been working with him had discovered it was a woman from another state, who had inserted herself into this mess.  That this same woman had also befriended Joran vd Sloot.

Then Cobra jumped in and they talked about how Joran's dad just died, and about how corrupt that whole situation was, with still no resolution.

Then I was interrupted, and couldn't listen any more.  He named no names for this woman that I heard.

I'll have TJ know that "WEIRDO's"  exist everywhere---not just Kentucky.  He needs to retract that statement now.  Disgusting piece of sh$t.  JMO

TY BlueMoon, this is not just your opinion.... it is mine also.  I think I will go on over there and let them know how I feel about that comment. 

My apologies to all.  None of that was actual quotes.  Just my summation.  They were specifically trying to get the conversation around to Alecia Dunbar.  That is who they were referencing as a "weirdos" in KY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.