April 28, 2024, 10:05:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502239 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1340 on: February 15, 2010, 05:13:19 PM »

Sounds like the brother is a nutty as the sister.

JMO.

Hi Monks!  Went away for a weekend and HOLY MOLEY!!  Welcome to LEVI and the brother's emails gave me a headache just trying to read them. He and his sister are both ELITE members of the Wacko Ward 
Hope you had a nice weekend  Oh this just gets crazier 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: February 15, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »

When Lindsy told Tommy that the kids needed a bed,Tommy said,"don't spend any of that money, before I find out how much my bond is."  Lindsy needs to take that money and run, I don't think Lindsy is a dumb person, picked a real winner for a husband, she really needs to stay away from that whole clan.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1342 on: February 15, 2010, 05:38:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Is there anywhere to listen to these tapes without them breaking up? I am getting the links from In Session but they a choppy.

And why would they let kids in there to visit? That is putting more trauma on those poor kids.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: February 15, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »

Misty says she is done doing Meth and Weed  Well of course you are unless that is furnished in jail.

You'd be surprised what they can sneek into the jail...............OF all the parents, Hank does seem to loves his kids, and acknowledges he was a failure in raising them and now he's telling them to tell the truth. Would love to here TN or GGMS tell Ron that, instead of warning him about snitches
Well I hope that not too many parents love their children, the way Hank loves his.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: February 15, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »

Misty says she is done doing Meth and Weed  Well of course you are unless that is furnished in jail.

You'd be surprised what they can sneek into the jail...............OF all the parents, Hank does seem to loves his kids, and acknowledges he was a failure in raising them and now he's telling them to tell the truth. Would love to here TN or GGMS tell Ron that, instead of warning him about snitches
Your right, I hate to even think what gets all snuck into jail. And it looks like Misty and I have something in common, we are both on Celexa  so now she is on an anti depressant and I could have sworn I was reading she is being given some sleep aid of some kind. How nice, when so many people can't afford their prescriptions.  I will say Hank does seem to love his kids. And Timmy's tax refund is certainly looking good for other family members, gee, do you think he might want to use it for himself and his family?
Yep about the same way RC loves his!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1345 on: February 15, 2010, 05:47:23 PM »

Well I hope that not too many parents love their children, the way Hank loves his.
At least he admits to being a failure to them, where TN and RC don't admit to anything, and they certainly failed their kids and HaLeigh paid the price, Hank seems remorseful, the Cummings/Sykes are warning about snitches. Granted neither family has been a even remotely good role model, but I admire the fact when someone can admit their failures vs blaming others for their own problems like TN does for Ron when she stated that he woulnd't have been busted if it wasn't for MC.........he's been a dope head and a thug for a decade

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: February 15, 2010, 05:51:44 PM »

Dear Lord that Tommy is a piece of work. His wife and kids have no money coming in and he tells her to not spend the tax money. If I was Lindsey I would spend every penny of it.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: February 15, 2010, 05:53:46 PM »

Dear Lord that Tommy is a piece of work. His wife and kids have no money coming in and he tells her to not spend the tax money. If I was Lindsey I would spend every penny of it.
And I would never come back to visit Tommy either.  I never said Hank was Robert Young from Father Knows Best, but he does appear to love his kids.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: February 15, 2010, 05:54:27 PM »

Me too Darla, first by filing for divorce and then getting as far away from him as possible..............ALL these tapes, all I hear is what about ME, ME, ME...........just sickening.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: February 15, 2010, 05:55:56 PM »

And I would never come back to visit Tommy either.  I never said Hank was Robert Young from Father Knows Best, but he does appear to love his kids.

And he has said over and over and over to Misty to "tell the truth"........haven't heard that from TN or GGMS, doubt we will unless it's a staged conversation

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: February 15, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »

At least he admits to being a failure to them, where TN and RC don't admit to anything, and they certainly failed their kids and HaLeigh paid the price, Hank seems remorseful, the Cummings/Sykes are warning about snitches. Granted neither family has been a even remotely good role model, but I admire the fact when someone can admit their failures vs blaming others for their own problems like TN does for Ron when she stated that he woulnd't have been busted if it wasn't for MC.........he's been a dope head and a thug for a decade
Admitting one is wrong and loving your children are two different things. Now that his children are in serious trouble his sorry behind admits hes sorry, and probably will continue to live the same way he has been all along. Ugh!  No admiration here.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: February 15, 2010, 05:58:19 PM »

OMG, telling Lindsey she better get his kids to church. I would bash his damn head in.

God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: February 15, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »

And he has said over and over and over to Misty to "tell the truth"........haven't heard that from TN or GGMS, doubt we will unless it's a staged conversation
And I guess Hank is not aware that he is being film and recorded.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: February 15, 2010, 06:02:53 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: February 15, 2010, 06:04:10 PM »

Lindsey was talking about someone's truck had  In Memory of Chris somebody. And he tells her people should be thinking of him instead. Bless his heart he got some socks.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: February 15, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »

OMG, telling Lindsey she better get his kids to church. I would bash his damn head in.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know, I almost spit my tea on the laptop...........but, now he is reading the bible. Funny how they all find religion in jail

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: February 15, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »

Lindsey was talking about someone's truck had  In Memory of Chris somebody. And he tells her people should be thinking of him instead. Bless his heart he got some socks.

OMG~where is our puking monkey..........She needs to think about her kids and get them as far away as possible and never come back

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: February 15, 2010, 06:14:55 PM »

OMG~where is our puking monkey..........She needs to think about her kids and get them as far away as possible and never come back
IM,,,is there a way you could give me a link to where you are listening to the tapes, Im not real good at finding my way around the internet...lol.......thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: February 15, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »

One minute he is going to prison and the next he is going to get rehab and probation. He has no record accept misdemeanor.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: February 15, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

IM,,,is there a way you could give me a link to where you are listening to the tapes, Im not real good at finding my way around the internet...lol.......thanks
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95677&page=4   They start on page 2, Patty G put them on her youtube channel

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.