April 27, 2024, 03:32:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502137 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1360 on: February 15, 2010, 06:22:10 PM »

Don't tell Timmy that Lindsey has got any money....keep it for his bond and his lawyer. What a scumbag. Telling his mom there are some bad people over there where they have moved. OMG.....this is just unreal.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1361 on: February 15, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

One minute he is going to prison and the next he is going to get rehab and probation. He has no record accept misdemeanor.
Lindsy appears to come from a decent family, they don't want Ma and Pa Croslin near the condo that Lindsy is at, and she went to school to become a nurse, so I don't get this. She must see something in Tommy, maybe Tommy wasn't like this when they married, I don't know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: February 15, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »

I noticed on In Sessions someone commented that it is Jr's 5th birthday today, I hope he has a very special day  an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: February 15, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

Islandmonkey

Hank is no better than RC, imho!

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: February 15, 2010, 06:41:39 PM »

the vids are big files , youtube will only let you up load x amount of MBs
if you dont want to download them and watch in your player
try here

from WS link misty videos 1,2,3,4
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4814003&postcount=45

from WS link tommy videos 1,2,3,4,5,6
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4814562&postcount=65

downloads
http://www.bloggernews.net/123830

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1365 on: February 15, 2010, 06:46:08 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

Islandmonkey

At least he's telling them to tell the truth vs warning them about snitches.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: February 15, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

At least he's telling them to tell the truth vs warning them about snitches.......
On camera, lol!

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: February 15, 2010, 06:48:59 PM »

the vids are big files , youtube will only let you up load x amount of MBs
if you dont want to download them and watch in your player
try here

from WS link misty videos 1,2,3,4
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4814003&postcount=45

from WS link tommy videos 1,2,3,4,5,6
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4814562&postcount=65

downloads
http://www.bloggernews.net/123830

Thanks CW
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: February 15, 2010, 06:53:01 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

On camera, lol!
better than what we heard from Ron when he was on with Lil Leci and GGMS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: February 15, 2010, 06:57:00 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

On camera, lol!
Why did'nt Hank march his little daughter's a$$ down to the sheriff's office when she was a free woman and make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh. Nope instead he was upholding his beloved daughter, and all of her wrong doings. 

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: February 15, 2010, 06:58:05 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

On camera, lol!
Why did'nt Hank march his little daughter's a$$ down to the sheriff's office when she was a free woman and make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh. Nope instead he was upholding his beloved daughter, and all of her wrong doings. 
better yet, why didn't her HUSBAND do it..........or TN?????/ Instead she was the best of the best

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: February 15, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »

Wonder what Timmy's wife must think about the way the rest of the clan is drooling about his tax return? It would be over my dead body that the tax return, even one penny of it would go to them 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: February 15, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: February 15, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »

Lawmakers seek tighter control of pain clinics

By Dara Kam
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 11:37 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, 2010
Posted: 8:11 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, 2010

TALLAHASSEE — Six people a day in Florida die from overdoses of prescription drugs, three times more than the number who die from all illegal drugs combined, according to some estimates.

Many of those deaths are linked to South Florida pain management clinics, the largely unregulated cash-and-carry operations that some critics say are little more than junkie havens fueling an illegal drug trade that spreads from South Florida to Kentucky.

Work on a series of measures that would crack down on the clinics and the addictive drugs they hand out daily is under way as state lawmakers prepare for the legislative session that begins March 2.

At least four legislators are proposing bills that would toughen pain clinic laws passed last year. Those laws require the clinics to register with the state Department of Health and require the state to create a database of all prescriptions of addictive drugs so it can track those prescriptions. Neither registry is running yet, but once they are, they will do little to regulate who can own or operate a clinic or to allow the state to shut down clinics.

Citing Palm Beach Post reports that some clinic owners are felons convicted of drug smuggling and other drug-related crimes, state Sen. Dave Aronberg, D-Greenacres, is sponsoring a bill (SB 646) that would restrict who can own or operate the clinics to doctors in good standing.

"This is like the wild, wild West," said Aronberg, who is running for state attorney general. "It's an industry where people of questionable backgrounds enter it to make a quick buck. In many cases, it's legal drug dealing."

Aronberg has had the controversial clinics in his sights for a decade, since he was an assistant attorney general going after the manufacturer of OxyContin, a pain medicine. Powerful narcotics such as OxyContin and RoxyContin, which are similar to morphine and sometimes injected like heroin, are popular at the 900 pain management clinics throughout Florida, including more than 100 in Palm Beach County.

Under Aronberg's bill, not only would clinics have to be owned by a doctor, they would have to have a doctor or pharmacist on the premises when the narcotics are dispensed.

But that doesn't go far enough, says another bill sponsor, because many of these clinics already involve doctors, who reap huge profits — at least $100,000 a month in one Palm Beach County case.

Sen. Dan Gelber, a former prosecutor who is running against Aronberg in the Democratic attorney general primary, is sponsoring a bill (SB 804) that would prohibit anyone convicted of a felony of owning or operating a clinic and would require the Department of Health to revoke the person's registration if he or she has such a record.

"The problem with the pill mills is that it's very hard to regulate them unless you decide you're going to put them under the Department of Health and regulate them," said Gelber, D-Miami Beach.

Rep. Kelly Skidmore, D-Boca Raton, who sponsored last year's law requiring the reporting of prescription drug sales, is pushing a bill (HB 671) that goes further. It would require the Department of Health not only to register all pain management clinics but also to set standards for them, inspect them annually and refuse or revoke their permits if their owners are convicted of a felony.

Rep. John Legg, R-Port Richey, would take a different route by limiting the amount of drugs that some clinics could dispense.

His bill (HB 225) would prohibit doctors who have dispensing licenses from dispensing more than 72 hours' worth of dosages for the narcotics. Some clinics operate by hiring such doctors, while other clinics include a pharmacy, which would not be affected by Legg's proposal.

Legg said his bill would help reduce drug-related crimes, which he said jumped in his county, Pasco, by 200 percent in 2007 and 2008.

"That 72-hour dispensing ban cuts the head off the serpent," he said. "If we want to do this, we need to do it and be serious about it. The regulation will make their lives miserable, but the 72-hour ban will shut them down."

But pain clinic owner Paul Sloan, head of the Florida Association of Pain Management Providers, said Legg's bill would cripple businesses like his that use doctors and often offer cheaper prices on medicines, while allowing other businesses that use pharmacies to continue whether or not they are bad.

Sloan, who is not a doctor and owns clinics in Venice and Fort Myers, suggests a type of regulation different from anything lawmakers are offering. He points out that clinics like his are regulated by the state Agency for Health Care Administration because they accept insurance, whereas clinics that do not accept insurance are not covered by that agency.

Requiring all clinics, whether or not they are covered by insurance, to report to the health care agency would put nefarious operators out of business because they would have to pass intensive background checks just as he does, he said.

"I want the pill mills gone. I want the bad doctors gone," Sloan said. "They make my life miserable. I can't even tell people what I do without them looking at me like I'm scum of the earth."

Legg said he is working with the Florida Medical Association, a powerful doctors lobby, in hopes of getting his bill passed.

But association spokeswoman Erin VanSickle said the group opposes the 72-hour ban but supports restricting ownership of pain clinics to doctors.

The bills in both chambers are still being developed.

"I would be open to anything," said Aronberg, who saw his other attempts at drug clinic regulation die in 2003, 2004 and 2007. "I just want to get something done."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/lawmakers-seek-tighter-control-of-pain-clinics-236489.html?imw=Y

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: February 15, 2010, 07:03:22 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever
I guess Tommy wants Lindsy's family to pay for it.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: February 15, 2010, 07:06:06 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

On camera, lol!
better yet, why didn't her HUSBAND do it..........or TN?????/ Instead she was the best of the best
Remember Mark NeJame, the LVA, the hypnosis. That was not done at the request of Hank if irc.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: February 15, 2010, 07:06:45 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

Hanks kids are not missing but Hanks kid is the one who was the last one with Haleigh if I remember right...the one who won't talk and who was at a drug fest for the 3 days before Haleigh went missing...and now she won't tell anyone what really happened to Haleigh....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: February 15, 2010, 07:07:17 PM »

First off after listening to Lindsay and Tommy...just matter of time before Lindsay is singing D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

I could hear it in her voice...she has had enough...wish she would not take the children to visit Tommy, no

place for a child.

When Lisa was talking to Tommy and said " me and the kids will be outside the court room and your dad and

Lindsay will be inside at your hearing...my b/p went up...Lisa said  this like they are going on a field trip... court and jail is not a place for children...I repeat myself..lol

I feel for Tommy's children.

Poor Timmy...they think he is the money tree that they will all be shaking when his income tax refund

comes in the mail...run Timmy run

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: February 15, 2010, 07:09:46 PM »

Dear Lord that Tommy is a piece of work. His wife and kids have no money coming in and he tells her to not spend the tax money. If I was Lindsey I would spend every penny of it.

I agree Darla! their children need beds and food..I would just leave his butt in jail..he did the crime, now she needs to look after her kids and leave this whole slimy scene behind her...Run Lindsey Run!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: February 15, 2010, 07:10:16 PM »

First off after listening to Lindsay and Tommy...just matter of time before Lindsay is singing D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

I could hear it in her voice...she has had enough...wish she would not take the children to visit Tommy, no

place for a child.

When Lisa was talking to Tommy and said " me and the kids will be outside the court room and your dad and

Lindsay will be inside at your hearing...my b/p went up...Lisa said  this like they are going on a field trip... court and jail is not a place for children...I repeat myself..lol

I feel for Tommy's children.

Poor Timmy...they think he is the money tree that they will all be shaking when his income tax refund

comes in the mail...run Timmy run
Hate to say it, but to them it probably is a field trip. I hope that Lindsy's family will watch the kids that day. It is obvious Lindsy's family doesn't have every screw loose, they don't want Ma and Pa Croslin near that condo where Lindsy is living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.