April 28, 2024, 02:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502196 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: February 15, 2010, 07:11:42 PM »

"Operation Pill Poppers" gets $750,000 off the streets + Video
 Melissa Liberman   

Pinellas County, Florida - Narcotics detectives with the Pinellas County Diversion Task Force -- a joint operation between the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, and the St, Petersburg Police Department -- will wrap up a 10-month-long investigation today with a round-up of 74 suspects.

The investigations involve several different types of prescription pills, which the suspects obtained through fraudulent means. The pills have a street value over $750,000.

Detectives have identified a total of 74 suspects that still have active diversion cases, which have occurred within the last 10 months.

Of these active investigations, 16 of the suspects live outside Pinellas County. Investigators are in the process of obtaining warrants for the out of county suspects.

Last week detectives arrested nine of the 49 suspects believed to still be in Pinellas County. Today's round-up operation will attempt to arrest the remaining 40 suspects within Pinellas County.

These are the types of pills, and the quantities involved in the investigations:

* Oxycodone - 46, 475 pills
    * Oxycontin - 2,066 pills
    * Hydrocodone - 2,432 pills
    * Methadone - 1,680 pills
    * Hydromorphone - 409 pills
    * Xanax - 1,704 pills
    * Soma - 300 pills
    * Total pill count - 55,066

The street value on just the Oxycodone/Oxycontin alone is over $750,000.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/story.aspx?storyid=125312&catid=250

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1381 on: February 15, 2010, 07:14:02 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

Islandmonkey

Hank is no better than RC, imho!

Hanks kids are not missing but Hanks kid is the one who was the last one with Haleigh if I remember right...the one who won't talk and who was at a drug fest for the 3 days before Haleigh went missing...and now she won't tell anyone what really happened to Haleigh....

true, so you'd think Ron WOULD NEVER leave his kids with her OR TN would have babysat when asked..........she wasn't working at that time........shame on them all, FYI~Ron isn't talking either

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: February 15, 2010, 07:14:10 PM »

And Ma Croslin is saying she is going to see her grandchildren, so there will probably be another fight, when she and Pa show up at Lindsy's condo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1383 on: February 15, 2010, 07:15:09 PM »

IMO, it is obvious to me that Ron didn't care who he left his kids with.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: February 15, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

Islandmonkey

At least he's telling them to tell the truth vs warning them about snitches.......
On camera, lol!
Why did'nt Hank march his little daughter's a$$ down to the sheriff's office when she was a free woman and make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh. Nope instead he was upholding his beloved daughter, and all of her wrong doings. 

As the lawyer said last nite on the Levi show..These people can be CEO's....in street smarts..something that we normal people do not have a masters in...jmo...Oh yes did I mention the new buzz word..."sucks" wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that word on the tapes.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: February 15, 2010, 07:18:27 PM »

Probably because he's a dope head too............someone pointed that out to me ealrier, why should we expect him to look for a non-doper when he was doped up, it actually was a great point that I hd never thought of before. I just can't imagine why in the he77 TN wouldn't babysit that night, knowing what had happened that weekend, course she didn't raise her own kids for 10 yrs, so I don't know why she should be bothered to watch the grandkids.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: February 15, 2010, 07:19:49 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

Hanks kids are not missing but Hanks kid is the one who was the last one with Haleigh if I remember right...the one who won't talk and who was at a drug fest for the 3 days before Haleigh went missing...and now she won't tell anyone what really happened to Haleigh....

true, so you'd think Ron WOULD NEVER leave his kids with her OR TN would have babysat when asked..........she wasn't working at that time........shame on them all, FYI~Ron isn't talking either

lol...and of course we could go round and round about the other side of the family being there for the kids as well..but we all know that it is tired worn out argument...Crystal, their mother was not working either...perhaps she could have come over to watch her own children from time to time right?
I agree with you...Shame on ALL of them and I do mean ALL of them...and I do agree that Ron should have never left the kids with Misty....especially after the weekend that she had just had imo....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: February 15, 2010, 07:21:28 PM »

Probably because he's a dope head too............someone pointed that out to me ealrier, why should we expect him to look for a non-doper when he was doped up, it actually was a great point that I hd never thought of before. I just can't imagine why in the he77 TN wouldn't babysit that night, knowing what had happened that weekend, course she didn't raise her own kids for 10 yrs, so I don't know why she should be bothered to watch the grandkids.

I agree IM....TN likes to be the grandma in shining armor now..I would say she is a day late   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: February 15, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

lol...and of course we could go round and round about the other side of the family being there for the kids as well..but we all know that it is tired worn out argument...Crystal, their mother was not working either...perhaps she could have come over to watch her own children from time to time right?
I agree with you...Shame on ALL of them and I do mean ALL of them...and I do agree that Ron should have never left the kids with Misty....especially after the weekend that she had just had imo....
I seriously doubt Ron would have allowed Crystal to watch the kids, they were his control over her, his way of punishing her for leaving him, just like his mom did

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: February 15, 2010, 07:23:47 PM »

I agree IM....TN likes to be the grandma in shining armor now..I would say she is a day late   
Sick IMO, but she was the one who told GMS to pass the word to Ron about a snitch.............she's betrayed HaLeigh just like Cindy A did Caylee IMO

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: February 15, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »

First off after listening to Lindsay and Tommy...just matter of time before Lindsay is singing D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

at 23:02 she says it dosent feel like the first time, i come to see you
i was all excited, this week i feel sick and panic attacks, im not cut out for this
sounds like she is prepping him for the worst  real soon

even a few years in prison will mess with tommy, hell be different
tommy is a follower, so he will end up a gang punk prob

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: February 15, 2010, 07:37:47 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

At least he's telling them to tell the truth vs warning them about snitches.......
On camera, lol!
Why did'nt Hank march his little daughter's a$$ down to the sheriff's office when she was a free woman and make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh. Nope instead he was upholding his beloved daughter, and all of her wrong doings. 

As the lawyer said last nite on the Levi show..These people can be CEO's....in street smarts..something that we normal people do not have a masters in...jmo...Oh yes did I mention the new buzz word..."sucks" wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that word on the tapes.

Oh yes, I thought if Tommy says suck one more time, I would scream. Not to mention MC.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1392 on: February 15, 2010, 07:38:58 PM »

Cookie I have to agree. None of the families aren't worth the air they breath.  And it is free. You can't come in this thread and post without the sniping. This crap has got old as dirt.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: February 15, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »

And Ma Croslin is saying she is going to see her grandchildren, so there will probably be another fight, when she and Pa show up at Lindsy's condo.
Has Padilla found them a place to stay yet or are they staying in the car that Padilla provided for them.  Monkey Devil!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: February 15, 2010, 07:45:10 PM »

Cookie I have to agree. None of the families aren't worth the air they breath.  And it is free. You can't come in this thread and post without the sniping. This crap has got old as dirt.

yep..this is the only thread that is like that...every other thread is respectful of other's opinions...jmo...only one poster's point of view is how this thread goes..hardly anyone posts over here anymore because of it....jmo....it gets way too personal...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: February 15, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »

As usual you hit the nail on the head on both points

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1396 on: February 15, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »

In my opinion Someone needs to take all the kids and throw all the stupid azz adults in jail. They are all worse than animals. Sorry to insult the animals.

I don't care who is taking up for who and who is lying or who is not.

I just want to Know

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: February 15, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »

Has Padilla found them a place to stay yet or are they staying in the car that Padilla provided for them.  Monkey Devil!
according to the tapes, they are in a one room boarding house and LOL, it's right near the PCSO

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: February 15, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »

In my opinion Someone needs to take all the kids and throw all the stupid azz adults in jail. They are all worse than animals. Sorry to insult the animals.

I just want to Know

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

I agree! get rid of these adults and maybe the kids would have half a chance, which is more than they have right now!
God bless Haleigh...I am sorry that all the adults in her family were more into themselves and their lives than they were into caring for her...really a shame...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1399 on: February 15, 2010, 07:57:37 PM »

I just want to Know

WHERE IS HALEIGH?
Monkey Devil!

IMO, we may never know where Haleigh is ..........Of course I think she's already home with her heavenly father, but am afraid we'll never find her body

I think they should all get the max sentences, and general population to boot...........maybe that taunting would push them over the edge to tell

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.