April 27, 2024, 12:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502121 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1400 on: February 15, 2010, 08:01:24 PM »

And Ma Croslin is saying she is going to see her grandchildren, so there will probably be another fight, when she and Pa show up at Lindsy's condo.
Has Padilla found them a place to stay yet or are they staying in the car that Padilla provided for them.  Monkey Devil!
Now, I have no idea if this is true, but I read on another forum they are living in a place by the police station  Maybe we will hear more about this, if this is true.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1401 on: February 15, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »

I would love for all of them to be thrown out in gen pop. Maybe then someone would beat the Snit out of them. That is what all their whining azzes need.

And Misty saying Ronald's done the dope but he is a good daddy. Here we go for the Father of the Year Award.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: February 15, 2010, 08:03:04 PM »

I would love for all of them to be thrown out in gen pop. Maybe then someone would beat the Snit out of them. That is what all their whining azzes need.

And Misty saying Ronald's done the dope but he is a good daddy. Here we go for the Father of the Year Award.
And take away the anti depressants, and sleep aides.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: February 15, 2010, 08:03:17 PM »

And Ma Croslin is saying she is going to see her grandchildren, so there will probably be another fight, when she and Pa show up at Lindsy's condo.
Has Padilla found them a place to stay yet or are they staying in the car that Padilla provided for them.  Monkey Devil!
Now, I have no idea if this is true, but I read on another forum they are living in a place by the police station  Maybe we will hear more about this, if this is true.

Yep it is true NRCG....ma Croslin told Misty they were living in a room beside the jail.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: February 15, 2010, 08:04:52 PM »

In my opinion Someone needs to take all the kids and throw all the stupid azz adults in jail. They are all worse than animals. Sorry to insult the animals.
I don't care who is taking up for who and who is lying or who is not.

I just want to Know

WHERE IS HALEIGH?
Monkey Devil!

IMO, we may never know where Haleigh is ..........Of course I think she's already home with her heavenly father, but am afraid we'll never find her body

I think they should all get the max sentences, and general population to boot...........maybe that taunting would push them over the edge to tell

I feel the same way IM....Haleigh has been home since the day she went missing.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1405 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:04 PM »

I wonder why DCF is just now asking that question while they are all in jail, seems like it would have been more important that he was an addict according to her while they were still in charge of the kids??? That one has me stumped

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:21 PM »

One minute he is going to prison and the next he is going to get rehab and probation. He has no record accept misdemeanor.
Lindsy appears to come from a decent family, they don't want Ma and Pa Croslin near the condo that Lindsy is at, and she went to school to become a nurse, so I don't get this. She must see something in Tommy, maybe Tommy wasn't like this when they married, I don't know.

It is apparent that Lindsy doesn't see the light of day, but Ma & Pa Collins (think that is what her maiden name was) seem to.  On one of the tapes ... Tommy says to Lindsy just tell your pa that you didn't get the income tax check, he will help you.   Wonder how many times Pa Collins had to keep the drain open already ... and how much has Tommy had Lindsy drain him.   Sure he must see his grandchildren suffering an he obviously is doing it for those children and his daughter.   But when Lindsy keeps running backwards .... to Tommy .....Lordy!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:23 PM »

Wonder if it is the little pink Nay Nay hang out 

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1408 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »

And take away the anti depressants, and sleep aides.
EXACTLY and clean "drawers" Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: February 15, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »

talking about it on Nancy Grace now...reviewing the tapes with Misty etc...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: February 15, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »

One minute he is going to prison and the next he is going to get rehab and probation. He has no record accept misdemeanor.
Lindsy appears to come from a decent family, they don't want Ma and Pa Croslin near the condo that Lindsy is at, and she went to school to become a nurse, so I don't get this. She must see something in Tommy, maybe Tommy wasn't like this when they married, I don't know.

It is apparent that Lindsy doesn't see the light of day, but Ma & Pa Collins (think that is what her maiden name was) seem to.  On one of the tapes ... Tommy says to Lindsy just tell your pa that you didn't get the income tax check, he will help you.   Wonder how many times Pa Collins had to keep the drain open already ... and how much has Tommy had Lindsy drain him.   Sure he must see his grandchildren suffering an he obviously is doing it for those children and his daughter.   But when Lindsy keeps running backwards .... to Tommy .....Lordy!!!
Hopefully Lindsy will see the light, get a good job, and take care of her kids, and go on with her life, I sure hope so.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: February 15, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »

Hank is saying to Misty that they have no where to go blah blah and that he needs to get some wheels and find work...no chit Sherlock! that is what people do..they work, they get money, they support their families...duh....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: February 15, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: February 15, 2010, 08:11:41 PM »

Hopefully Lindsy will see the light, get a good job, and take care of her kids, and go on with her life, I sure hope so.

I think so too Rosie...hope that she moves on...maybe then her kids would have a chance of growing up decently...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: February 15, 2010, 08:12:25 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

true and it is so much repeat repeat repeat...Nancy needs to go home...imo

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: February 15, 2010, 08:19:18 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever

Well. IMO. The whole Cummings and Croslins are scum bags, losers, self centered, druggies, and none of them should have children... Haleigh would be here today if it wasn't for them being on drugs, irresponsible, self centered , and having rough associates. The children were put last on there list.

Tommy's wife should start thinking of the children's well being.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: February 15, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »

Yep it is true NRCG....ma Croslin told Misty they were living in a room beside the jail.

According to the tapes they are in a place that costs $425. a month and it is like a 1/2 way house.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: February 15, 2010, 08:22:02 PM »

A 1/2 half way house, I'm not sure what that is, but for some reason it sounds like a good place for Ma and Pa 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: February 15, 2010, 08:23:05 PM »

HOW did I miss that on the tape, MC just said everyone in Ron's family take them pills (her words) Not surprised actually after hearing Teresa talk about how bitter oxycontin tasted, ummmm, hello-they aren't unless you chew them. They are coated for time release, so she must have been chewing hers for the stronger effect

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: February 15, 2010, 08:30:38 PM »

At least Hank Sr. mentioned getting a job and he has contacted his previous employer ... who by the way is reluctant to rehire becuse of all the crap going on.  Hank Sr. said he would contact him agin in two weeks and hopefully his previous employer will say yes.

Tommy on the other hand .... wants out ... never  a word mentioned about getting work, looking for work, not a darn thing about WERK!!!!!

Austin has been subjected to so much at such a young age.....and then she brings him to see his dad in jail.  How nice for him to go to school and tell the kids what he did on his day off.   I hope he told the other kids WHY his dad is in jail...cause you don't go there for being A GOOD BOY!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.