April 28, 2024, 09:42:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502235 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: February 15, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »

HOW did I miss that on the tape, MC just said everyone in Ron's family take them pills (her words) Not surprised actually after hearing Teresa talk about how bitter oxycontin tasted, ummmm, hello-they aren't unless you chew them. They are coated for time release, so she must have been chewing hers for the stronger effect
I'm sure they do, just like her family seems too. One must be desperate to chew those. When I had them, I could only take a fourth of a pill at a time, I swear if I would have taken a whole one I wouldn't have been able to function 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: February 15, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »

At least Hank Sr. mentioned getting a job and he has contacted his previous employer ... who by the way is reluctant to rehire becuse of all the crap going on.  Hank Sr. said he would contact him agin in two weeks and hopefully his previous employer will say yes.

Tommy on the other hand .... wants out ... never  a word mentioned about getting work, looking for work, not a darn thing about WERK!!!!!

Austin has been subjected to so much at such a young age.....and then she brings him to see his dad in jail.  How nice for him to go to school and tell the kids what he did on his day off.   I hope he told the other kids WHY his dad is in jail...cause you don't go there for being A GOOD BOY!!!!

let's hope that Hank follows through with getting work...on one of the tapes he says that he spends his days laying around thinking about Misty and her brother most of the day...something to that effect...he sure has not led by example has he? or any of them for that matter...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: February 15, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »

A 1/2 half way house, I'm not sure what that is, but for some reason it sounds like a good place for Ma and Pa 

A place for people that are in rehab. Gues this was the only place that they could get from what I gathered.  But, they tried for a trailer and like Lindsy said ...the name Croslin ...well there's our name again.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: February 15, 2010, 08:34:53 PM »

Well, I sure hope Hank Sr gets a job again, maybe he will have a second chance, at least I hope so.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: February 15, 2010, 08:35:15 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

true and it is so much repeat repeat repeat...Nancy needs to go home...imo

jmo....NG is observing Presidents Day and the show  is prerecorded.  Her Hubby works for a bank so he would be off...so I will bet they are at McDonalds on the playground We will see pictures tomorrow night of the twins in their President Day outfits...poor Lucy and John David

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1425 on: February 15, 2010, 08:35:21 PM »

HOW did I miss that on the tape, MC just said everyone in Ron's family take them pills (her words) Not surprised actually after hearing Teresa talk about how bitter oxycontin tasted, ummmm, hello-they aren't unless you chew them. They are coated for time release, so she must have been chewing hers for the stronger effect
I'm sure they do, just like her family seems too. One must be desperate to chew those. When I had them, I could only take a fourth of a pill at a time, I swear if I would have taken a whole one I wouldn't have been able to function 

Can you imagine taking the entire pill without the time release working? You'd be getting 12 hrs of oxy in one strong dose.....desperate is the perfect word IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1426 on: February 15, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

jmo....NG is observing Presidents Day and the show  is prerecorded.  Her Hubby works for a bank so he would be off...so I will bet they are at McDonalds on the playground We will see pictures tomorrow night of the twins in their President Day outfits...poor Lucy and John David
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! So true, please Mz Nancy I DONT give a rat's ass about the twins and seeing them anymore.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: February 15, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »

A 1/2 half way house, I'm not sure what that is, but for some reason it sounds like a good place for Ma and Pa 

During the tapes they said that it is NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ... didn't hear them mention drugs, but I am sure if the residents are mixed...that would also be a NO NO.  They go to rehb and when they get out, try to maintain daily living, go to work and function without their alcohol or drugs.  It is a come and go place, so if you want back into your old habit ... your free to leave the program.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: February 15, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

Well, now you gave me a reason to get out of bed tomorrow, thanks 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: February 15, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

During the tapes they said that it is NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ... didn't hear them mention drugs, but I am sure if the residents are mixed...that would also be a NO NO.  They go to rehb and when they get out, try to maintain daily living, go to work and function without their alcohol or drugs.  It is a come and go place, so if you want back into your old habit ... your free to leave the program.
Thanks, now let's see how long the two of them last there. I guess it is good they at least have a place to stay.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1430 on: February 15, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

Islandmonkey

Hank is no better than RC, imho!

Hanks kids are not missing but Hanks kid is the one who was the last one with Haleigh if I remember right...the one who won't talk and who was at a drug fest for the 3 days before Haleigh went missing...and now she won't tell anyone what really happened to Haleigh....

true, so you'd think Ron WOULD NEVER leave his kids with her OR TN would have babysat when asked..........she wasn't working at that time........shame on them all, FYI~Ron isn't talking either

lol...and of course we could go round and round about the other side of the family being there for the kids as well..but we all know that it is tired worn out argument...Crystal, their mother was not working either...perhaps she could have come over to watch her own children from time to time right?
I agree with you...Shame on ALL of them and I do mean ALL of them...and I do agree that Ron should have never left the kids with Misty....especially after the weekend that she had just had imo....
Butting in to say I doubt they would have ever let her watch the kids.  It was FAB's "powerplay" to keep them from her. 
Crystal has an opportunity now to prove herself, I hope she straightens up.  Neither of them deserve these kids, IMO.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: February 15, 2010, 09:33:45 PM »

IMO, it is obvious to me that Ron didn't care who he left his kids with.

Probably because he's a dope head too............someone pointed that out to me ealrier, why should we expect him to look for a non-doper when he was doped up, it actually was a great point that I hd never thought of before. I just can't imagine why in the he77 TN wouldn't babysit that night, knowing what had happened that weekend, course she didn't raise her own kids for 10 yrs, so I don't know why she should be bothered to watch the grandkids.

I agree IM....TN likes to be the grandma in shining armor now..I would say she is a day late   
I imagine the guilt over not watching them is going to haunt her forever.  If not, it should, unless she had a really good reason to believe they would be safe with Misty even though she did not want to watch them and had just been on a 3 day drug binge.
I'll be patient, I'm sure she has a great excuse why she thought it was okay.  In fact, she even tried to bribe her.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: February 15, 2010, 09:33:53 PM »

A couple of comments ..

Hank Sr :  I thought Tommmy would  'Be a better man than I was'.

Misty:  You tried dad, but we didn't listen to you!!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: February 15, 2010, 09:34:45 PM »

HEART

I admire the fact anyone can admit their failures, not the man himself, it's far more than Teresa or Annette have done with their Thug Ron, and he's been in trouble for a longggggggggggggg time even threatening to kill someone when he was 17 IIRC, at least Hank's kids aren't missing and/or presumed dead due to his failures as a parent.

Islandmonkey

Hanks kids are not missing but Hanks kid is the one who was the last one with Haleigh if I remember right...the one who won't talk and who was at a drug fest for the 3 days before Haleigh went missing...and now she won't tell anyone what really happened to Haleigh....

true, so you'd think Ron WOULD NEVER leave his kids with her OR TN would have babysat when asked..........she wasn't working at that time........shame on them all, FYI~Ron isn't talking either

lol...and of course we could go round and round about the other side of the family being there for the kids as well..but we all know that it is tired worn out argument...Crystal, their mother was not working either...perhaps she could have come over to watch her own children from time to time right?
I agree with you...Shame on ALL of them and I do mean ALL of them...and I do agree that Ron should have never left the kids with Misty....especially after the weekend that she had just had imo....
I seriously doubt Ron would have allowed Crystal to watch the kids, they were his control over her, his way of punishing her for leaving him, just like his mom did
exactly! that's what I was trying to say, you said it better.  ITA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: February 15, 2010, 09:37:16 PM »

A couple of comments ..

Hank Sr :  I thought Tommmy would  'Be a better man than I was'.

Misty:  You tried dad, but we didn't listen to you!!!
With all the problems this family has, and that is being kind, they do seem too care about each other, perhaps in an odd way. But they don't seem to have that many friends that aren't family members, so that is all they have.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: February 15, 2010, 09:37:27 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever

I am guessing a lot of that tax return is EIC which is based on family size also, so the money should go towards the family, IMO. Not used for bail money for a drug addict/trafficker.

I was taken how Lindsy kept denying that Tommy "loved her more" each time he said it. She was implying if he had loved her more, he would not have gotten into the predicament he is in, by being addicted and selling drugs, etc. He would have thought of her and his family first, not himself.

He is acting very selfishly, IMO. The same mentality that got him into all this mess. He has not "changed."

JMO.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: February 15, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »

Probably because he's a dope head too............someone pointed that out to me ealrier, why should we expect him to look for a non-doper when he was doped up, it actually was a great point that I hd never thought of before. I just can't imagine why in the he77 TN wouldn't babysit that night, knowing what had happened that weekend, course she didn't raise her own kids for 10 yrs, so I don't know why she should be bothered to watch the grandkids.

I agree IM....TN likes to be the grandma in shining armor now..I would say she is a day late   
I imagine the guilt over not watching them is going to haunt her forever.  If not, it should, unless she had a really good reason to believe they would be safe with Misty even though she did not want to watch them and had just been on a 3 day drug binge.
I'll be patient, I'm sure she has a great excuse why she thought it was okay.  In fact, she even tried to bribe her.

Is it possible that Teresa is actually afraid of Ron .... going off on her ... blowing up at her ... having a fit if she did watch the kids, cause that would leave Misty free to roam ...and maybe Ron thought Misty babysitting was punishment for her wild weekend.

I know, I know ... the children should have came first.  But as we have all seen for this past year ... that did not appear to be happening with either family.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: February 15, 2010, 09:38:36 PM »

HEART

Islandmonkey

I seriously doubt Ron would have allowed Crystal to watch the kids, they were his control over her, his way of punishing her for leaving him, just like his mom did
exactly! that's what I was trying to say, you said it better.  ITA
NAH~You always have a wonderful way with word O4B!!!

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1438 on: February 15, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever

I am guessing a lot of that tax return is EIC which is based on family size also, so the money should go towards the family, IMO. Not used for bail money for a drug addict/trafficker.

I was taken how Lindsy kept denying that Tommy "loved her more" each time he said it. She was implying if he had loved her more, he would not have gotten into the predicament he is in, by being addicted and selling drugs, etc. He would have thought of her and his family first, not himself.

He is acting very selfishly, IMO. The same mentality that got him into all this mess. He has not "changed."

JMO.

Tommy keeps saying maybe he will get out.....but if your bond has been revoked you aren't going anywhere. He even denied to the break in at the house, even though all the items were found at his house except the gun which I am sure he sold.
And no he hasn't changed and probably never will until he is dead from an overdose or a deal gone bad.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: February 15, 2010, 09:42:34 PM »

wonder what she bribed her with, money or pills and ciggies?

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.