April 28, 2024, 04:57:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502210 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1440 on: February 15, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

true and it is so much repeat repeat repeat...Nancy needs to go home...imo

jmo....NG is observing Presidents Day and the show  is prerecorded.  Her Hubby works for a bank so he would be off...so I will bet they are at McDonalds on the playground We will see pictures tomorrow night of the twins in their President Day outfits...poor Lucy and John David
Yes, I am so sick of watching the same tape clips over and over and over (often in the same HOUR)
Her show has become the Lucy and John David Show
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: February 15, 2010, 09:44:15 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever

I am guessing a lot of that tax return is EIC which is based on family size also, so the money should go towards the family, IMO. Not used for bail money for a drug addict/trafficker.

I was taken how Lindsy kept denying that Tommy "loved her more" each time he said it. She was implying if he had loved her more, he would not have gotten into the predicament he is in, by being addicted and selling drugs, etc. He would have thought of her and his family first, not himself.

He is acting very selfishly, IMO. The same mentality that got him into all this mess. He has not "changed."

JMO.

AGREE Brandi   Sure seems nowadays the offenders think of themselves before their families.  When my hubby worked in Cleveland at the factory, on paydays about 20 women would be lined up at the gatehouse for the paychecks.  Otherwise, the whole thing would be spent at the bar and paying bar tabs.

(hey, don't ya think I look pretty spiffy with my new attire????)

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: February 15, 2010, 09:47:27 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

true and it is so much repeat repeat repeat...Nancy needs to go home...imo

jmo....NG is observing Presidents Day and the show  is prerecorded.  Her Hubby works for a bank so he would be off...so I will bet they are at McDonalds on the playground We will see pictures tomorrow night of the twins in their President Day outfits...poor Lucy and John David
Well, now you gave me a reason to get out of bed tomorrow, thanks 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: February 15, 2010, 09:52:31 PM »

IMO, it is obvious to me that Ron didn't care who he left his kids with.

Probably because he's a dope head too............someone pointed that out to me ealrier, why should we expect him to look for a non-doper when he was doped up, it actually was a great point that I hd never thought of before. I just can't imagine why in the he77 TN wouldn't babysit that night, knowing what had happened that weekend, course she didn't raise her own kids for 10 yrs, so I don't know why she should be bothered to watch the grandkids.

I agree IM....TN likes to be the grandma in shining armor now..I would say she is a day late   
I imagine the guilt over not watching them is going to haunt her forever.  If not, it should, unless she had a really good reason to believe they would be safe with Misty even though she did not want to watch them and had just been on a 3 day drug binge.
I'll be patient, I'm sure she has a great excuse why she thought it was okay.  In fact, she even tried to bribe her.

Is it possible that Teresa is actually afraid of Ron .... going off on her ... blowing up at her ... having a fit if she did watch the kids, cause that would leave Misty free to roam ...and maybe Ron thought Misty babysitting was punishment for her wild weekend.

I know, I know ... the children should have came first.  But as we have all seen for this past year ... that did not appear to be happening with either family.
Yes, I think I've even posted that (now that you mention it, LOL)  Great point, I keep hearing how everyone is afraid of FAB.  Maybe we should be looking at HIM, instead of Misty.  I've never bought he was sincere on the 911 tape.  Call me cynical?
I still think she could have gone over and sat with Misty, and told her to sleep it off, she'd watch the kids.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: February 15, 2010, 09:54:08 PM »

Jerseygirl345
YW
can you believe that, dont spend the tax$$$
chit the kids arent hungry, they can go with out food 4ever

I am guessing a lot of that tax return is EIC which is based on family size also, so the money should go towards the family, IMO. Not used for bail money for a drug addict/trafficker.

I was taken how Lindsy kept denying that Tommy "loved her more" each time he said it. She was implying if he had loved her more, he would not have gotten into the predicament he is in, by being addicted and selling drugs, etc. He would have thought of her and his family first, not himself.

He is acting very selfishly, IMO. The same mentality that got him into all this mess. He has not "changed."

JMO.

AGREE Brandi   Sure seems nowadays the offenders think of themselves before their families.  When my hubby worked in Cleveland at the factory, on paydays about 20 women would be lined up at the gatehouse for the paychecks.  Otherwise, the whole thing would be spent at the bar and paying bar tabs.

(hey, don't ya think I look pretty spiffy with my new attire????)

Yeah, what a way to live, huh?

As I said, the selfish view of life is what got him in this mess to begin with.

So sad for his kids and others who love him.

...and you look lovely, if I do say so myself!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1445 on: February 15, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »

IMO, it is obvious to me that Ron didn't care who he left his kids with.

Probably because he's a dope head too............someone pointed that out to me ealrier, why should we expect him to look for a non-doper when he was doped up, it actually was a great point that I hd never thought of before. I just can't imagine why in the he77 TN wouldn't babysit that night, knowing what had happened that weekend, course she didn't raise her own kids for 10 yrs, so I don't know why she should be bothered to watch the grandkids.

I agree IM....TN likes to be the grandma in shining armor now..I would say she is a day late   
I imagine the guilt over not watching them is going to haunt her forever.  If not, it should, unless she had a really good reason to believe they would be safe with Misty even though she did not want to watch them and had just been on a 3 day drug binge.
I'll be patient, I'm sure she has a great excuse why she thought it was okay.  In fact, she even tried to bribe her.

Is it possible that Teresa is actually afraid of Ron .... going off on her ... blowing up at her ... having a fit if she did watch the kids, cause that would leave Misty free to roam ...and maybe Ron thought Misty babysitting was punishment for her wild weekend.

I know, I know ... the children should have came first.  But as we have all seen for this past year ... that did not appear to be happening with either family.
Yes, I think I've even posted that (now that you mention it, LOL)  Great point, I keep hearing how everyone is afraid of FAB.  Maybe we should be looking at HIM, instead of Misty.  I've never bought he was sincere on the 911 tape.  Call me cynical?
I still think she could have gone over and sat with Misty, and told her to sleep it off, she'd watch the kids.
I don't know about you, but I've been looking at him since day one along with Misty......Didn't we hear once that GGMS Was afriad of Ron or am I dreaming

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: February 15, 2010, 10:03:36 PM »

I know that I've heard several people say that his mom/gm/misty/crystal  etc... are afraid of him.  There's a reason that keeps getting repeated.  I do believe that TN bribed misty because she knew ron wanted her at home.  I posted that last week, IIRC, and I still feel that was a big part of it.  That doesn't let TN off the hook though.  She should have seen past what FAB wanted, and chose to do what was right by the grandchildren.  But, it's been pointed out, she didn't do that for her own kids so maybe I'm expecting more than teresa is capable of giving.

I definitely have always thought ron was overdramatic and faking on the 911 call.  I do believe he had some real tears, when he remembered what happened to little Haleigh.  I am leaning towards him being the reason/ or the culprit, with misty complicit and aiding in the coverup.  Either that, or he was being punished for robbing a drug dealer.  My other theory of the moment (TOM) is that TOMMY did something to/or with her.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1447 on: February 15, 2010, 10:08:21 PM »

I know that I've heard several people say that his mom/gm/misty/crystal  etc... are afraid of him.  There's a reason that keeps getting repeated.  I do believe that TN bribed misty because she knew ron wanted her at home.  I posted that last week, IIRC, and I still feel that was a big part of it.  That doesn't let TN off the hook though.  She should have seen past what FAB wanted, and chose to do what was right by the grandchildren.  But, it's been pointed out, she didn't do that for her own kids so maybe I'm expecting more than teresa is capable of giving.

I definitely have always thought ron was overdramatic and faking on the 911 call.  I do believe he had some real tears, when he remembered what happened to little Haleigh.  I am leaning towards him being the reason/ or the culprit, with misty complicit and aiding in the coverup.  Either that, or he was being punished for robbing a drug dealer.  My other theory of the moment (TOM) is that TOMMY did something to/or with her.
I always thought TN, RC and GGMS had grief from the knowledge that Haleigh was gone forever, and so did Misty. It showed when she talked about covering her with the blanket, it was like she could still visualize covering her up one last time IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: February 15, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »

posted by IM ..

I don't know about you, but I've been looking at him since day one along with Misty......Didn't we hear once that GGMS Was afriad of Ron or am I dreaming

I am not going to deny that at all ... because if it wasn't said ... I WOULD BE SHOCKED!!!   My impression is he is like a bomb about ready to explode ... very hot tempered.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: February 15, 2010, 10:10:19 PM »

My money is on Tommy...he did something....and he is another seasoned con artist.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: February 15, 2010, 10:13:38 PM »

My money is on Tommy...he did something....and he is another seasoned con artist.

I have recently begun looking more closely at Tommy and feel he very well may have been involved in her disappearance. I do believe he knows what happened to her, and as I said, may have been personally involved.

JMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: February 15, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »

posted by IM ..

I am not going to deny that at all ... because if it wasn't said ... I WOULD BE SHOCKED!!!   My impression is he is like a bomb about ready to explode ... very hot tempered.

Thanks! I swear I read that, and then when GGMS told that story that he threatened to kill someone when he was 17, my mind went I think he's got serious issues from his mother leaving him and that is why he chooses young girls he can control and manipulate, no woman his age would look twice at him and the huge tattoo with "Teresa" instead of mom really adds to that theory IMO. I can't imagine anyone being around him with the knowledge that he has guns, he's scary enough with guns added to the mix

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: February 15, 2010, 10:16:58 PM »

Oh, I defininetly think he knows and IMO was probably involved in the cover up.......he seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket with the rest of them after Feb 10, 2009.

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: February 15, 2010, 10:22:14 PM »

posted by IM ..

Thanks! I swear I read that, and then when GGMS told that story that he threatened to kill someone when he was 17, my mind went I think he's got serious issues from his mother leaving him and that is why he chooses young girls he can control and manipulate, no woman his age would look twice at him and the huge tattoo with "Teresa" instead of mom really adds to that theory IMO. I can't imagine anyone being around him with the knowledge that he has guns, he's scary enough with guns added to the mix

I could puke ::MonkeyEek::when Misty said Ronald was a good father....but a drug addict...good fathers are not drug addicts...good fathers set examples for their children to live by...this is the saddest most pitiful bunch of people I have ever seen  

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: February 15, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

Oh, I defininetly think he knows and IMO was probably involved in the cover up.......he seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket with the rest of them after Feb 10, 2009.

Is all I can say

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: February 15, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »

posted by IM ..

I could puke ::MonkeyEek::when Misty said Ronald was a good father....but a drug addict...good fathers are not drug addicts...good fathers set examples for their children to live by...this is the saddest most pitiful bunch of people I have ever seen  
I know, I just wonder WHY DCF chose now to ask that question?????????

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: February 15, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »

I got mad all over again when Misty said that Cobra was trying to bail her out because they were writing a book about this whoever they are, and that if he would get her out she had some information she would give him, WTH, its this kinda of crap that makes me sick, Cobra was suppose to be looking for HaLeigh, not writing a book, and what kinda information could Misty have  that she thinks would be worth that much money.....WTH.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: February 15, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »

I got mad all over again when Misty said that Cobra was trying to bail her out because they were writing a book about this whoever they are, and that if he would get her out she had some information she would give him, WTH, its this kinda of crap that makes me sick, Cobra was suppose to be looking for HaLeigh, not writing a book, and what kinda information could Misty have  that she thinks would be worth that much money.....WTH.
OMG, I missed that one......plz NO

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: February 15, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »

At least Hank Sr. mentioned getting a job and he has contacted his previous employer ... who by the way is reluctant to rehire becuse of all the crap going on.  Hank Sr. said he would contact him agin in two weeks and hopefully his previous employer will say yes.

Tommy on the other hand .... wants out ... never  a word mentioned about getting work, looking for work, not a darn thing about WERK!!!!!

Austin has been subjected to so much at such a young age.....and then she brings him to see his dad in jail.  How nice for him to go to school and tell the kids what he did on his day off.   I hope he told the other kids WHY his dad is in jail...cause you don't go there for being A GOOD BOY!!!!

let's hope that Hank follows through with getting work...on one of the tapes he says that he spends his days laying around thinking about Misty and her brother most of the day...something to that effect...he sure has not led by example has he? or any of them for that matter...
Just keep visualizing Lisa Croslin

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: February 15, 2010, 11:16:55 PM »

Is all I can say
Tommy was in a handbasket prior to Feb 10, 2009.  He did'nt start on or after Feb 10, imho.  Monkey Devil!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.