April 27, 2024, 10:06:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502107 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1500 on: February 16, 2010, 12:09:29 PM »

What a crazy jackazz 

gotta love the dichotomy of "I'm a Christain" and "killin u punkazzes".......also, I NEVER sw anyone on SM talk anything about incest in regards to her EVER

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: February 16, 2010, 12:13:31 PM »

Mornin Monks. 

He sounds like just anotha playa in the cuckoo for cocopuffs gang.  sigh .....

WHERE are you Haleigh?????  We have not forgotten you.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1502 on: February 16, 2010, 12:15:08 PM »

What a crazy jackazz 

gotta love the dichotomy of "I'm a Christain" and "killin u punkazzes".......also, I NEVER sw anyone on SM talk anything about incest in regards to her EVER

Well, I sure would have remembered that discussion.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1503 on: February 16, 2010, 12:23:10 PM »

What a crazy jackazz 

I wonder if he's thinking about the talk of TN and Ron and inappropriate boundaries that many, not just peeps on SM talk about

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: February 16, 2010, 12:24:56 PM »

What a crazy jackazz 

I wonder if he's thinking about the talk of TN and Ron and inappropriate boundaries that many, not just peeps on SM talk about
That could be, and just the thought completely turns my stomach 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: February 16, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

Snippets from the NG transcript last night that made me go 

LISA CROSLIN: I saw Tina at Spinner`s, and she said she doesn`t not have your stuff.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, she does! It was in her car!

LISA CROSLIN: She said she don`t have it, that you had everything with you.

MISTY CROSLIN: No! It was in her car. When I got arrested, my camera, my phone, my I.D., my wallet was all in her car.

LISA CROSLIN: The police didn`t take it from her?

MISTY CROSLIN: No! She pulled off!

LISA CROSLIN: She`s not going to let me have it, then.

WHY WOULD KATRINA (TINA) PULL OF WHEN LE ARRESTED MISTY

GRACE: On secret jailhouse tapes, baby-sitter-turned-stepmother Misty Croslin begins to crack behind bars, desperate, sobbing to get out of jail now, admitting to repeat drug sales, even ratting out her own brother on a felony. This as claims come from behind bars her drug deals are to blame for 5-year-old Haleigh`s disappearance.

CLAIMS BY WHOM? NANCY GRACE...WHERE IS NG HEARING THIS IN THESE TAPES

MISTY CROSLIN: I know. I`ve been -- I`ve been -- I sit and wonder every day, thinking, just trying to go back and just think if I missed anything. I do, every day! And it`s just -- it`s not, Dad. There`s nothing! I`m telling you, it`s hard.

Oh, DCF came over the other day.

HANK CROSLIN: Huh?

MISTY CROSLIN: DCF come in here the other day to talk to me about Ronald.

HANK CROSLIN: Who?

MISTY CROSLIN: DCF. They asked me about Ronald`s drug habit and about my drug habit and a lot of stupid (EXPLETIVE DELETED).
(CROSSTALK)

MISTY CROSLIN: I said Ronald was a good father. He was a good father. I mean, just because he had a drug habit doesn`t mean he wasn`t a good father.

HEY DCF, A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT IMO.

Ronald`s family`s not as good as everybody thinks they are. They all take pills. They all use -- you know, it -- come on, now. We`re not the only bad people. We ain`t bad people.
MISTY CROSLIN: But they think, Oh, Ronald Cummings`s family is so good. They all take pills. They all do (EXPLETIVE DELETED), every last one of them.

SERIOUSLY, THAT ONE I DID ALREADY KNOW  

HANK CROSLIN: Just laying around, worrying about you guys, watching that stupid Nancy Grace lady. I don`t even like watching her. I hate that lady.

HANK CROSLIN: She`s stupid. She don`t even know what she`s talking about half the time.

MISTY CROSLIN: She doesn`t.

HANK CROSLIN: Well, she says stuff and she don`t know what she`s talking about.

LMAO- BECAUSE ON THIS POINT I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH HANK SR Monkey Devil!

MISTY CROSLIN: Get Cobra. You know he`ll get me out. I got some information that I`ll give to him if he gets me out.

RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Well, it`s good to see you.

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: It`s good to see you, sweetheart.

CUMMINGS: Sucks it`s like this.

NEVES: Yes, it does. I hate it.

CUMMINGS: I`ll be OK.

NEVES: Promise?

CUMMINGS: Yes, I`ll be home soon.

NEVES: Promise?

CUMMINGS: I don`t want to make a promise I can`t keep but.

NEVES: Don`t you have something to tell me?

CUMMINGS: Huh?

NEVES: Don`t you have something to tell me?  
CUMMINGS: That I love you?

NEVES: No --

(LAUGHTER)

CUMMINGS: What?

NEVES: I don`t know. You said you had something to tell us.

CUMMINGS: No. Not really. I really don`t --

NEVES: Think she`s going to talk? Do you think she`s going to talk?

CUMMINGS: Well, this is between me and you, and whoever is listening to our recording, but, you know, they shouldn`t -- the cops are not just going to run out and tell nobody. If they do then they`re going to have the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) FDLE to deal with.

Monkey Devil! OK~ NOW SINCE YOUR'RE DEEP UNDERCOVER< GREAT JOB IN TELLING MISTY AND HER FAMILY

Anyway, so after that maybe they`ll do that recording, and the reason why they done it is because they went to the jail and was talking to her, and Jason said, man, I`ve never seen her cry. Real tears, you know, she always -- you know, has to jerk a tear out.

Jason said no, man, this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) was like pouring, and you know when it started? And I said when? He said when we started talking about you. Being locked up. And losing Junior.

He said she didn`t give two (EXPLETIVE DELETED) about her brother, her mama, her daddy, nobody. When I talked about you, being locked up, she started pouring them. And they were real. So.

He said and she said -- she was so proud to show everybody her tattoo, see, it says Ronald Sr.

NEVES: They made a big deal about that on all the TVs and everything. I said you got Misty in that cell over there which nobody else would do.

CUMMINGS: Nobody else could do.

NEVES: Yes. So you know, you`re just -- I`m very proud of you. Don`t you let anybody tell you that I`m not.

LMAO-CAUSE EVERY PARENT WANTS THEIR CHILD TO GROW UP AND TRAFFICK DRUGS

CUMMINGS: Well, the way I see it, I already told you.

NEVES: Yes, I know.

CUMMINGS: If one of the two of them, the whole time we figured it`s got to be one of the two of them. If it`s one of the two of them, then they got it pinned in a corner now because Crystal could wait six or eight months, she just pops up over here or wherever in Texas and move to Montana, whatever. You know and -- or the worst, so, either way we`ll know.

NEVES: Well, you just hang in there, baby. What are crying for, sweetheart?

CUMMINGS: Because I wish I knew where my daughter was.

NEVES: I know, honey. But we`ll find her. You know? One way or the other, like you said, one of them is going to mess up, so we`re going to find her.

TOO LIBERAL WITH THE USE OF HONEY AND SWEETHEART-JUST CREEPS ME OUT PERSONALLY

[
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1506 on: February 16, 2010, 01:42:18 PM »

HOW did I miss that on the tape, MC just said everyone in Ron's family take them pills (her words) Not surprised actually after hearing Teresa talk about how bitter oxycontin tasted, ummmm, hello-they aren't unless you chew them. They are coated for time release, so she must have been chewing hers for the stronger effect
Or snorting them. Anything snorted is tasted after it drains to the throat. Blech.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: February 16, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »

Thank-you for that IM. I loved your commentary    I love it when Hank said, I'm just laying around worrying about you guys, watching that stupid Nancy Grace  Ron is just a joke, Mr Cool. Gotta love this part.   NEVES: They made a big deal about that on all the TVs and everything. I said you got Misty in that cell over there which nobody else would do.

CUMMINGS: Nobody else could do.    All by himself, Ron got Misty in a cell, the only problem is the dumbazz got himself in a cell also.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: February 16, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »

He said and she said -- she was so proud to show everybody her tattoo, see, it says Ronald Sr.

NEVES: They made a big deal about that on all the TVs and everything. I said you got Misty in that cell over there which nobody else would do.

How did Ron get her in jail?
NEVES: Yes. So you know, you`re just -- I`m very proud of you. Don`t you let anybody tell you that I`m not.

CUMMINGS: If one of the two of them, the whole time we figured it`s got to be one of the two of them. If it`s one of the two of them, then they got it pinned in a corner now because Crystal could wait six or eight months, she just pops up over here or wherever in Texas and move to Montana, whatever. You know and -- or the worst, so, either way we`ll know.

is Ron implying that Crystal took Haleigh? Wait 6 or 8 months for what?  It has already been a yr.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: February 16, 2010, 02:21:02 PM »

Hi IM and thank you for posting that I watched NG last night and was wondering what they were saying...They mumbled and NT voice was so low and gravely I couldnt make out some of what they were saying.  Hope all you monkeys are having a wonderful day!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: February 16, 2010, 02:22:46 PM »

is Ron implying that Crystal took Haleigh? Wait 6 or 8 months for what?  It has already been a yr.
Sure seems that he is implying that about Crystal. Ron got Misty in a cell, and himself in one also.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1511 on: February 16, 2010, 02:41:15 PM »

Who knows, I could barely hear him and her speech was so slurred and her pitch was way off from what we're used to, so much I thought it was a man....I think he had those earlier calls with Leci and GGMS released, so now he's playing the victim again for the media and Mz Nancy

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: February 16, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »

Sure seems that he is implying that about Crystal. Ron got Misty in a cell, and himself in one also.

NRCG that is the truth looks like birds of feather flock together...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: February 16, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »

Hi IM and thank you for posting that I watched NG last night and was wondering what they were saying...They mumbled and NT voice was so low and gravely I couldnt make out some of what they were saying.  Hope all you monkeys are having a wonderful day!!

LOl`I just posted that.....I had to wait for the transcript to come out to try and figure out WTH they were even saying, still unclear as it made little to no sense whatsoever

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: February 16, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »

Who knows, I could barely hear him and her speech was so slurred and her pitch was way off from what we're used to, so much I thought it was a man....I think he had those earlier calls with Leci and GGMS released, so now he's playing the victim again for the media and Mz Nancy

yes and his momma....coz she just agrees and tells him he had to do whatever he had too, to try and find Haleigh... even if it involves selling drugs    
does anyone know who this Jason is that was telling Ron about Misty crying for Ron?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1515 on: February 16, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »

yes and his momma....coz she just agrees and tells him he had to do whatever he had too, to try and find Haleigh... even if it involves selling drugs    
does anyone know who this Jason is that was telling Ron about Misty crying for Ron?

I THINK it may be Jason Jolicuer (sp) with the FDLE, but why would Ron tell this knowing it would get back to her over the phone or a visit, reminds me of when he texted her when she was with Donna Brock to warn her.......nothing this thug says or does makes a lick of sense in regards to finding HaLeigh, looks like his only interest are in getting laid and getting high. JMHO

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: February 16, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »

Think she`s going to talk? Do you think she`s going to talk?

CUMMINGS: Well, this is between me and you, and whoever is listening to our recording, but, you know, they shouldn`t -- the cops are not just going to run out and tell nobody. If they do then they`re going to have the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) FDLE to deal with.

OK~ NOW SINCE YOUR'RE DEEP UNDERCOVER< GREAT JOB IN TELLING MISTY AND HER FAMILY

Anyway, so after that maybe they`ll do that recording, and the reason why they done it is because they went to the jail and was talking to her, and Jason said, man, I`ve never seen her cry. Real tears, you know, she always -- you know, has to jerk a tear out.

Jason said no, man, this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) was like pouring, and you know when it started? And I said when? He said when we started talking about you. Being locked up. And losing Junior.

He said she didn`t give two (EXPLETIVE DELETED) about her brother, her mama, her daddy, nobody. When I talked about you, being locked up, she started pouring them. And they were real. So.

almost sounds like he is trying to let his momma know that misty is so in love with him that she wont say or do anything to jepardize ron.  Like he is trying to comfort his momma with these thoughts.  But with Misty telling about Rons drug problems and that the whole family does drugs seems like she is going to start spilling the beans slowly.  Once she hears about ron implying it was her possibly that did something to Haleigh maybe she will realise what position she is in and talk.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: February 16, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »

OK~ NOW SINCE YOUR'RE DEEP UNDERCOVER< GREAT JOB IN TELLING MISTY AND HER FAMILY

almost sounds like he is trying to let his momma know that misty is so in love with him that she wont say or do anything to jepardize ron.  Like he is trying to comfort his momma with these thoughts.  But with Misty telling about Rons drug problems and that the whole family does drugs seems like she is going to start spilling the beans slowly.  Once she hears about ron implying it was her possibly that did something to Haleigh maybe she will realise what position she is in and talk.
That is what I've been hoping, but I don't think so anymore. 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: February 16, 2010, 03:13:04 PM »

That is what I've been hoping, but I don't think so anymore. 

Maybe one of her friends..hum or someone will write her a letter and tell her what he is saying. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: February 16, 2010, 03:22:29 PM »

about the videos...misty plans on coming to mass if she gets out... great my state doesn't needany more scumbags...
also trina was there when she got arrested and drove off... was she maybe the snitch?
her mother is waiting for money to get a monthly phone from timmy then she is waiting for hank to get money for minutes on her phone which is really misty's ... then she goes on to say she is going to call jacob on the way home...
wouldn't be surprised if they pawned misty's stuff that was supposedly in trina's car...
another thing she said that she had to sign something to be able to go down the street for haleigh's memorial... so the cummings clan knew they would be there and didn't mind...
also don't know if you guys are still talikng about ron's phone bud because i'm way back but i found this:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.