April 27, 2024, 12:28:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502123 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1520 on: February 16, 2010, 03:27:46 PM »

Think she`s going to talk? Do you think she`s going to talk?

CUMMINGS: Well, this is between me and you, and whoever is listening to our recording, but, you know, they shouldn`t -- the cops are not just going to run out and tell nobody. If they do then they`re going to have the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) FDLE to deal with.

OK~ NOW SINCE YOUR'RE DEEP UNDERCOVER< GREAT JOB IN TELLING MISTY AND HER FAMILY

Anyway, so after that maybe they`ll do that recording, and the reason why they done it is because they went to the jail and was talking to her, and Jason said, man, I`ve never seen her cry. Real tears, you know, she always -- you know, has to jerk a tear out.

Jason said no, man, this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) was like pouring, and you know when it started? And I said when? He said when we started talking about you. Being locked up. And losing Junior.

He said she didn`t give two (EXPLETIVE DELETED) about her brother, her mama, her daddy, nobody. When I talked about you, being locked up, she started pouring them. And they were real. So.

He said and she said -- she was so proud to show everybody her tattoo, see, it says Ronald Sr.

almost sounds like he is trying to let his momma know that misty is so in love with him that she wont say or do anything to jepardize ron.  Like he is trying to comfort his momma with these thoughts.  But with Misty telling about Rons drug problems and that the whole family does drugs seems like she is going to start spilling the beans slowly.  Once she hears about ron implying it was her possibly that did something to Haleigh maybe she will realise what position she is in and talk.
That is what I've been hoping, but I don't think so anymore. 

Maybe one of her friends..hum or someone will write her a letter and tell her what he is saying. 
Maybe we could get lil leci to add money to Misty's acct for a change then she could call her and tell her wazzup

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: February 16, 2010, 03:31:18 PM »

Monkey Devil!

FROM Lil Leci's bro:

http://www.myspace.com/nirvanask8punk

Edit:  Removed post and added the link.  Please don't post his filth there.  If people want to read it they can follow the link. 
Edit:  Language  MB

Please do not post anything else from Lil Leci's brother here in the forum.  He has a filthy mouth and I didn't approve him as a member intentionally.  If you are going to post all his filth you are negating the benefit of NOT approving him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1522 on: February 16, 2010, 03:32:39 PM »

about the videos...misty plans on coming to mass if she gets out... great my state doesn't needany more scumbags...
also trina was there when she got arrested and drove off... was she maybe the snitch?
her mother is waiting for money to get a monthly phone from timmy then she is waiting for hank to get money for minutes on her phone which is really misty's ... then she goes on to say she is going to call jacob on the way home...
wouldn't be surprised if they pawned misty's stuff that was supposedly in trina's car...
another thing she said that she had to sign something to be able to go down the street for haleigh's memorial... so the cummings clan knew they would be there and didn't mind...
also don't know if you guys are still talikng about ron's phone bud because i'm way back but i found this:

Yeah-he told me he deleted that, she was posting random adresses....But, I found her talking to her friend Brandi on that MS page and she admits to waiting for money to put in the account so Ron can call HER, not the other way around. I don't think they've ever met, although Ron did ask her to save her income tax money to come visit

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: February 16, 2010, 03:34:43 PM »

Monkey Devil!

FROM Lil Leci's bro:

http://www.myspace.com/nirvanask8punk

Edit:  Removed post and added the link.  Please don't post his filth there.  If people want to read it they can follow the link. 
Edit:  Language  MB

Please do not post anything else from Lil Leci's brother here in the forum.  He has a filthy mouth and I didn't approve him as a member intentionally.  If you are going to post all his filth you are negating the benefit of NOT approving him.
My bad Klaas.....He is filthy, I just couldn't believe he is directing all his venom at SM...

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: February 16, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

omg she admitted selling drugs yet again... admitted ron had a drug problem to dcf... wonder if they could charge the both of them now since she admitted they both had a drug problem and that is what lead up to the "disappearance/neglect" of haleigh... i hope they at least slap ron with child neglect... and mama and papa croslin live near the police station lmfao
and she names all of lindsays kids in the same conversation that she admits she is in the process of trying to cut a deal by ratting her supplier... even after lisa tells her the visits are going to be on ng
hope her supplier aint too big time

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: February 16, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »

tommy's been doing pills since him and hank were over on seminole
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1526 on: February 16, 2010, 03:52:57 PM »

omg she admitted selling drugs yet again... admitted ron had a drug problem to dcf... wonder if they could charge the both of them now since she admitted they both had a drug problem and that is what lead up to the "disappearance/neglect" of haleigh... i hope they at least slap ron with child neglect... and mama and papa croslin live near the police station lmfao
and she names all of lindsays kids in the same conversation that she admits she is in the process of trying to cut a deal by ratting her supplier... even after lisa tells her the visits are going to be on ng
hope her supplier aint too big time

Unbelievable, but what really gets me is putting Misty on anti depressants, I say no way, let her have some discomfort, perhaps she will slip with something.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: February 16, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »

tommy's lawyer said to him he will only take him back if he takes a lie detector test...
translation:
croslins are up his azz begging and he says sure no problem i'll take him on all the tv networks and take on his case again if you can get me the lie detector test proving you are not guilty and oh by the way it costs 750 that you have to pay for because i'm not even going to waste the money on a failed lie detector test... and it won't happen because i know you won't even bother trying to get the money for it...
lmfao
pretty sure this guy will NOT be representing tommy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: February 16, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »

tommy's lawyer said to him he will only take him back if he takes a lie detector test...
translation:
croslins are up his azz begging and he says sure no problem i'll take him on all the tv networks and take on his case again if you can get me the lie detector test proving you are not guilty and oh by the way it costs 750 that you have to pay for because i'm not even going to waste the money on a failed lie detector test... and it won't happen because i know you won't even bother trying to get the money for it...
lmfao
Maybe Lenny will step in and pay for it 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1529 on: February 16, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »

translation:
lmfao

I thought the sme thing, after all he is paying for the "wheels", and if I'm not mistaken the boarding room, WTH is another $750.00

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: February 16, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »

translation:
lmfao

I thought the sme thing, after all he is paying for the "wheels", and if I'm not mistaken the boarding room, WTH is another $750.00
And I'll guarantee, the questions that will be asked by Ma and Pa next visit, are questions that Lenny has asked them to ask both Misty and Tommy. Lenny isn't doing this for nothing.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: February 16, 2010, 04:37:57 PM »

translation:
lmfao

And I'll guarantee, the questions that will be asked by Ma and Pa next visit, are questions that Lenny has asked them to ask both Misty and Tommy. Lenny isn't doing this for nothing.
I know you are dead on with that one NRCG....

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: February 16, 2010, 04:46:05 PM »

I was just wondering didnt LE say there were going to be several more arrest in connection to this case?  Has there been?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: February 16, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »

I was just wondering didnt LE say there were going to be several more arrest in connection to this case?  Has there been?
Not that I've been aware of.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: February 16, 2010, 04:56:20 PM »

There have been plenty of other arrest, but we don't know and/or LE has not revealed whether or not they have any thing to do with HaLeigh. 

The 5 arrests that we do know of, they are not charged with anything having to do with HaLeigh's case so far.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: February 16, 2010, 05:48:54 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – The ME ME ME Mentality

Posted on February 16th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Here in the deep south February means Madris Gras. The event kicked off today, and even though we live some 60 miles from New Orleans (Nawlans to the locals) our local schools are closed, even some businesses are closed to celebrate ‘Fat Tuesday’. My step son Joey even went so far as to get up at some ugly time in the middle of the night to drive down to Nawlans to get a prime spot to watch the parades!

Pretty much Febuary seems to have as much impact in Satsuma, Florida as it it does in Nawlans. There are no big parades, but the Tax Refunds come in. Several of us have been listening intently to the DVD’s that were released last week of the Jail house visits that occurred on Feb 2 and Feb 4. Both BNN and WSKY 97.3 are working overtime to bring these videos to the internet. And we have managed to get some segments out in the past 24 hours.

The one thing that comes across in spades, is that Tommy Croslin must be expecting a huge tax refund check. He is adamant that his wife not spend it, only use it to bail him out. This is a tricky problem, Tommy is on a ‘no bond’ hold, so it does not matter how much money his refund check is, he still is not getting out any time soon.

Hank Croslin also wishes to participate in the sudden wealth of his son. Hank feels it would be appropriate that Tommy gives him the refund check so that he can buy a car and be a more frequent visitor!

Lindsay Croslin is about the only sensible one in the crowd, she points out that while Tommy is under lock and key she still has to keep their family with food on the table and a roof over their head.

I was in shock as I watched these videos. They smack of a real life family version of Deliverance!

Many real life stories have been turned into movies, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the Disney corporation will not be bidding on the rights to this one!

There are few mentions made about Haleigh Cummings, but many about the creature comforts that they miss while on this extended state paid vacation.

All we hear is ME ME ME! None of the miscreants can be bothered with the fact that a little girl is missing!

Both TJ Hart and I are now working on the second DVD. We are working hard to bring the information to you.

Stay tuned!

Early indications are that there are some ‘magic moments’.

If you have not seen the information from the first DVD please try here, here, and here.

You can also listen to our program on Sunday where some of this information came out.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123849

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: February 16, 2010, 05:55:13 PM »

Thanks Heart. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: February 16, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »

O/T

Waters

February 16, 2010

Man charged with punching his 3-month-old son

By LYDA LONGA
STAFF WRITER

HOLLY HILL - A man who wanted to punish his 3-month-old son because the infant would not stop crying, punched the infant twice in the stomach with a closed fist, then slapped him across the mouth with an open hand, police here said this morning.

The baby ended up at Halifax Health Medical Center with five fractured ribs, said Police Chief Mark Barker.

His father, 22-year-old John Leonard Waters, ended up at the Volusia County Branch jail charged with aggravated child battery, Barker said.

"We recommended that he get no bond at the jail," Barker said this morning.

Investigators said Waters, his girlfriend and the baby, were sleeping on their bed on Monday afternoon in their apartment at the 400 block of Eighth Street. The baby woke up and started crying.

Barker said Waters told detectives that he rolled over and punched the infant - who is his biological son - twice on the stomach with a closed fist. Later he picked up the child to give him his bottle and slapped the baby across the mouth because he still would not stop crying, Barker said.

"He did not render any aid to the child," Barker said.

At that point, the baby's mother grabbed the child and went to Waters' mother's home nearby on 15th Street, Barker said. The baby's grandmother,Donna Palm, called police.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/breakingnews/punch021610.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: February 16, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »

Thanks Heart. 

Hi trim, and you are welcome!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: February 16, 2010, 06:17:48 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

LISA CROSLIN: I saw Tina at Spinner`s, and she said she doesn`t not have your stuff.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, she does! It was in her car!

LISA CROSLIN: She said she don`t have it, that you had everything with you.

MISTY CROSLIN: No! It was in her car. When I got arrested, my camera, my phone, my I.D., my wallet was all in her car.

LISA CROSLIN: The police didn`t take it from her?

MISTY CROSLIN: No! She pulled off!

LISA CROSLIN: She`s not going to let me have it, then.

WHY WOULD KATRINA (TINA) PULL OF WHEN LE ARRESTED MISTY

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has it ever been CONFIMED that the TINA  Misty is referring to is .. Katrina ( Tina) Belcher????

I believe there is another  ... Aunt Tina ..  I think Donald Squire's wife's name is ....TINA.

I think Donald's wife was the one that had the group over at her house for Misty's tests.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.