April 28, 2024, 08:33:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502227 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: February 16, 2010, 06:21:24 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

LISA CROSLIN: I saw Tina at Spinner`s, and she said she doesn`t not have your stuff.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, she does! It was in her car!

LISA CROSLIN: She said she don`t have it, that you had everything with you.

MISTY CROSLIN: No! It was in her car. When I got arrested, my camera, my phone, my I.D., my wallet was all in her car.

LISA CROSLIN: The police didn`t take it from her?

MISTY CROSLIN: No! She pulled off!

LISA CROSLIN: She`s not going to let me have it, then.

WHY WOULD KATRINA (TINA) PULL OF WHEN LE ARRESTED MISTY

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has it ever been CONFIMED that the TINA  Misty is referring to is .. Katrina ( Tina) Belcher????

I believe there is another  ... Aunt Tina ..  I think Donald Squire's wife's name is ....TINA.

I think Donald's wife was the one that had the group over at her house for Misty's tests.

I believe in one of the tapes MC says Katrina. If I run across it, I will post it.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: February 16, 2010, 06:36:16 PM »

tommy's been doing pills since him and hank were over on seminole
I think these boys have been doing drugs since birth, the entire family has.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1542 on: February 16, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

LISA CROSLIN: I saw Tina at Spinner`s, and she said she doesn`t not have your stuff.

MISTY CROSLIN: No! It was in her car. When I got arrested, my camera, my phone, my I.D., my wallet was all in her car.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has it ever been CONFIMED that the TINA  Misty is referring to is .. Katrina ( Tina) Belcher????

I believe there is another  ... Aunt Tina ..  I think Donald Squire's wife's name is ....TINA.

I think Donald's wife was the one that had the group over at her house for Misty's tests.

only by Misty, she said Tina was Katrina Belcher in one of the vid's from jail, and I have the same question you do........why did she pull off if she wasn't involved??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: February 16, 2010, 06:49:49 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

only by Misty, she said Tina was Katrina Belcher in one of the vid's from jail, and I have the same question you do........why did she pull off if she wasn't involved??
Maybe the cops told her to drive away, I was with a friend one time when I was a teenager that had done something and I was driving and the Police pulled up at a convinient store beside us, pulled her to the side, spoke to her and told me they had been looking for her and for me too leave because they were taking her over to the jail, so.....I dont know but that could have been why..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1544 on: February 16, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »

And I'm sure whoever this Katrina is, she sold the camera, phone, and spent the dollar that was in Misty's wallet.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 16, 2010, 07:01:50 PM »

And I'm sure whoever this Katrina is, she sold the camera, phone, and spent the dollar that was in Misty's wallet.

LOL~I do wonder WTH was on the phone and camera that has Misty's panties all in a wad She seems desperate to get them back to me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: February 16, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »

LOL~I do wonder WTH was on the phone and camera that has Misty's panties all in a wad She seems desperate to get them back to me.
Good luck Misty. But who knows if there was some real juicy info on the camera or phone, it just may wind up in the National Enquirer.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1547 on: February 16, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »

Good luck Misty. But who knows if there was some real juicy info on the camera or phone, it just may wind up in the National Enquirer.
Monkey Devil! Could be, they have been more accurate on the John Edwards story than anyone else..........scary when you think about the NE being correct more than the MSN

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: February 16, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

Was she the designated driver?  Could she have been charged as well?? What if the deal was made and they re-entered her vehicle.... would she be an accessory???  PANIC MAYBE ... maybe she had drugs in her vehicle as well.  Yep, if not guilty ... no reason to leave the scene.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 16, 2010, 07:27:03 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

Was she the designated driver?  Could she have been charged as well?? What if the deal was made and they re-entered her vehicle.... would she be an accessory???  PANIC MAYBE ... maybe she had drugs in her vehicle as well.  Yep, if not guilty ... no reason to leave the scene.
this question has puzzled me since we heard it WAS Katrina Belcher, I feel the same way GM

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: February 16, 2010, 07:30:56 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

this question has puzzled me since we heard it WAS Katrina Belcher, I feel the same way GM
I think it was Katrina Belcher because on one of the tapes in the begiining Misty was talking to her mom about getting the stuff and to call Mother Teresa..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: February 16, 2010, 07:33:10 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

Well ... it is Hope Sykes' mother.

Just took a look at outstanding warrants and found 2 for Misty . . . None for Tommy, none for Ron .  Pcso warrants.

CUMMINGS,MISTY JANETTE CROSLIN  W F 12/09/1991 DANGEROUS DRUGS 
CUMMINGS,MISTY JANETTE CROSLIN  W F 12/09/1991 DANGEROUS DRUGS 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: February 16, 2010, 07:33:53 PM »

snpped from IM post ....

They do not arrest Katrina, they let her drive away.

They allow extra visitation for RC according to GGMSykes

I have been checking the warrant site for warrant for Belcher, keep coming up empty handed.

Things that ... make you go hmm !

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: February 16, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »

found this on bros ms, she seems to have a change of heart
http://www.myspace.com/nirvanask8punk
first pic

2nd pic
http://www.myspace.com/qtgrrlalecia

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: February 16, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »

found this on bros ms, she seems to have a change of heart
http://www.myspace.com/nirvanask8punk
first pic

2nd pic
http://www.myspace.com/qtgrrlalecia

Except her call was after that date she posted that on her brother's myspace.............wonder if the Judy she is talking about it JL?????

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: February 16, 2010, 08:03:38 PM »

island not sure
have something about that call to tyler, cant now
need to take a call from mom
bbl

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: February 16, 2010, 08:34:59 PM »

PaPa at work again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Q2kaKHQ4E

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: February 16, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »

island not sure
have something about that call to tyler, cant now
need to take a call from mom
bbl

cw618 you avi tickles me. Have you gotten to 100 wpm yet??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: February 16, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »

Thanks, Papa that was a real gem. And a shout out to Whisperer, you are by far one of the best posters over at WS, hands down 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: February 16, 2010, 08:57:27 PM »

Monkey Devil! OMG~Love it, a classic already:) especially loved Wisperer's quote "where they blank"

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.