September 20, 2024, 06:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 515803 times)
supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »

is there an audio link to this or transscript link
thanks, bolded is the cop talk

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6978.msg1075692#msg1075692

OPS ... forgot the most important data...  from the transmission call ....

just using the code files/lingo

FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler

OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
26 CARDIAC / DROWNING / ASPHYXIATION
26B BREATHING DIFFICULTY 26C CARDIAC EMERGENCY 26D DROWNING 26E ELECTROCUTION

MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
12/ 12 RECLESS DRIVER, 56 Juvenile / complaint
could he have said it wrong, maybe should have been a 1056, it would then be
10 STOLEN VEHICLE ?
56 Juvenile / complaint?

.OP: Go head

FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green
10 STOLEN VEHICLE ?
8 MISSING PERSON ?

a 97 is..../97 HOME SECURITY

OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
10-4 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..911 Call made at 3:27AM …

codes from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6159.msg951869#msg951869

Are the 911 calls open record?  If they are can we get a list of 911 calls for Feb. 10, 2009?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1601 on: February 17, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »

supersleuth99 I believe they are, but how to get a list of all calls for that day, I'm not sure how that is done, but I'm sure someone on her will 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: February 17, 2010, 01:02:43 PM »

Nothing quite like having a family that will all be in court around the same time on various charges 

Kinda like a family reunion
Another field trip

Good Day Monkey Friends

Hopefully families that go to court together will stay together(in jail )

BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: February 17, 2010, 02:42:11 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

true and it is so much repeat repeat repeat...Nancy needs to go home...imo

jmo....NG is observing Presidents Day and the show  is prerecorded.  Her Hubby works for a bank so he would be off...so I will bet they are at McDonalds on the playground We will see pictures tomorrow night of the twins in their President Day outfits...poor Lucy and John David
Well, now you gave me a reason to get out of bed tomorrow, thanks 

Monkey Devil!     

I just read this again today and again it cracked me up about Lucy and John David.....Thanks for the laughs ladies

By the way can someone please tell me what IIRC stands for and FAB Im thinking RC but just chacking. I hate it when I'm trying to read a post and I'm not positive what I'm reading! TIA

Good Day Monkeys
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: February 17, 2010, 02:50:06 PM »

IIRC = If I recall correctly
  not sure on the other one
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1605 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55:06 PM »

I wish NF would get up to speed, she seems to play the same tapes over and over and over and is way behind on what is really happening.

jmo....NG is observing Presidents Day and the show  is prerecorded.  Her Hubby works for a bank so he would be off...so I will bet they are at McDonalds on the playground We will see pictures tomorrow night of the twins in their President Day outfits...poor Lucy and John David

Monkey Devil!     

I just read this again today and again it cracked me up about Lucy and John David.....Thanks for the laughs ladies

By the way can someone please tell me what IIRC stands for and FAB Im thinking RC but just chacking. I hate it when I'm trying to read a post and I'm not positive what I'm reading! TIA

Good Day Monkeys
FAB is from when Ron called the cops to report Timmy had called him a f@ggot Arse bich

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: February 17, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »

That still cracks me up that Ron would actually report to the police what Tommy called him 
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: February 17, 2010, 03:31:08 PM »

IIRC = If I recall correctly
  not sure on the other one

Thank

Monkey Devil!     

Good Day Monkeys
FAB is from when Ron called the cops to report Timmy had called him a f@ggot Arse bich

Thank you that make sence!!!    lol @ FAB
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: February 17, 2010, 03:35:28 PM »

That still cracks me up that Ron would actually report to the police what Tommy called him 

Me too, yet when his "heart" wuz stoled he had Misty call   I' just went back and watched the very first video from when he fell on his knees and then got back up......I was shocked at how that one video impacted me, it's amazing to watch it again a yr later. He not only repeats over and over he wuz at werk, but that he wuz raising them all alone all by himself and she was stoled while he was out making an "honest living".....you should go back and watch again, it's like a punch in the gut all over and just reinforces my theory that he absolutely knows what happened that night

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: February 17, 2010, 03:43:06 PM »

I am wondering WHO could be contacted to get the transmissions from the night of Feb 9/09 on the PC Scanner.  It sure would be nice to listen to the radio transmission prior to them dispatching to Green.  We have seen a part of it saying at Tyler.... but that does not give us prior to that time. 

Also the 911 calls made the evening of Feb 9/09.

I know WS posters can rewind at times, but not sure if they are able to go into archives or not.  Although they do go on cell phones sometimes, I think we are missing some parts of that evening in these transmissions.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: February 17, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »

I am wondering WHO could be contacted to get the transmissions from the night of Feb 9/09 on the PC Scanner.  It sure would be nice to listen to the radio transmission prior to them dispatching to Green.  We have seen a part of it saying at Tyler.... but that does not give us prior to that time. 

Also the 911 calls made the evening of Feb 9/09.

I know WS posters can rewind at times, but not sure if they are able to go into archives or not.  Although they do go on cell phones sometimes, I think we are missing some parts of that evening in these transmissions.

I would give a month's salary to know listen in to those calls.....I don't think you can rewind that far back......

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: February 17, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »

Me too, yet when his "heart" wuz stoled he had Misty call   I' just went back and watched the very first video from when he fell on his knees and then got back up......I was shocked at how that one video impacted me, it's amazing to watch it again a yr later. He not only repeats over and over he wuz at werk, but that he wuz raising them all alone all by himself and she was stoled while he was out making an "honest living".....you should go back and watch again, it's like a punch in the gut all over and just reinforces my theory that he absolutely knows what happened that night
That video and the one with Geraldo 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1612 on: February 17, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »

That video and the one with Geraldo 
AND, the one with GVS where he's correcting Misty..but the first one was the kicker, the rest was affirmed my belief

[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: February 17, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »

Sorry, I know there are monkeys who don't agree, but I have to say I totally agree with this.  I have NEVER bought into his cry baby rant.  Ronnie thinks he is such a tough guy, but this is not an honest reaction from a "tough guy".  I do not believe for one minute that he would  not have come out fighting and ready to punch someone out.  UNLESS, he already knew that Haleigh was not coming home.  AND why did he have SUCH a grip on his cell phone......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: February 17, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=brock%2c+donna&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641           Donna's court hearing
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: February 17, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »

Breaking: Haleigh's parents land in court to determine the custody of her little brother, Ronald Jr., after their father & former stepmom land in jail during a prescription drug bust! Plus, more explosive jailhouse video from the key players in Haleigh's disappearance! Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

errrrr....excuse me Ron Cummings, but you are in jail and could be there for a very long time...a no brainer that he should not have custody at this time...Crystal should keep Jr. as long as she passes her drug testing...otherwise....I really don't know who the hell should get this little child...that is pretty pitiful when there really isn't a close or distant relative who might be a good role model who could take custody of this child if his mother is not able to because of her own addiction...I hope that she stays clean and can keep Jr. with her...ALL just MY opinion.....

Cookie this is definitely a sad situation.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: February 17, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »

Sorry, I know there are monkeys who don't agree, but I have to say I totally agree with this.  I have NEVER bought into his cry baby rant.  Ronnie thinks he is such a tough guy, but this is not an honest reaction from a "tough guy".  I do not believe for one minute that he would  not have come out fighting and ready to punch someone out.  UNLESS, he already knew that Haleigh was not coming home.  AND why did he have SUCH a grip on his cell phone......
No, it's not at all is it......I think he'd have beat the chitout of Misty first thing, but he walked around arm in arm defending her, covering for her when she made mistakes and telling the press that she passed her poly and to leave her alone.......IF you believed she had anything to do with it, you would want the pressure as high as possible so she'd make a mistake, and then like Scott Peterson, he didn't even look at the phone number calling him. Guilty conscience IMO

Here is the link to the video from that very first day..it did me alot of good to revisit this

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: February 17, 2010, 04:15:14 PM »

Thanks NRCG

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: February 17, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »

MISTY FELONY ARRAIGNMENT   court date 3/8/2010 (1:30 PM-5:00 PM
are thier local monkeys tha can go to this arraignment

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=croslin&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192668

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: February 17, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

from my message here,i forgot to add a code
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6978.msg1076303#msg1076303

OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.26 CARDIAC / DROWNING / ASPHYXIATION
26B BREATHING DIFFICULTY 26C CARDIAC EMERGENCY 26D DROWNING 26E ELECTROCUTION

i forgot to add a code
the static could have been a 10-26, which i think is prob what it was

10-26 MESSAGE RECEIVED

was this around the time tommy stole the gun

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.