April 27, 2024, 06:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502151 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: February 17, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »

ssueswithjvm

Does Misty kno where #HaleighCummings is? @MEighlarsh, @drbrianrussell & Nikki Pierce of Orlando's @WDBO join us 2nite @ 7pET on #HLN 10 minutes ago from TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/issueswithjvm

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: February 17, 2010, 06:19:33 PM »

That still cracks me up that Ron would actually report to the police what Tommy called him 

Me too, yet when his "heart" wuz stoled he had Misty call   I' just went back and watched the very first video from when he fell on his knees and then got back up......I was shocked at how that one video impacted me, it's amazing to watch it again a yr later. He not only repeats over and over he wuz at werk, but that he wuz raising them all alone all by himself and she was stoled while he was out making an "honest living".....you should go back and watch again, it's like a punch in the gut all over and just reinforces my theory that he absolutely knows what happened that night

Sorry, I know there are monkeys who don't agree, but I have to say I totally agree with this.  I have NEVER bought into his cry baby rant.  Ronnie thinks he is such a tough guy, but this is not an honest reaction from a "tough guy".  I do not believe for one minute that he would  not have come out fighting and ready to punch someone out.  UNLESS, he already knew that Haleigh was not coming home.  AND why did he have SUCH a grip on his cell phone......
No, it's not at all is it......I think he'd have beat the chitout of Misty first thing, but he walked around arm in arm defending her, covering for her when she made mistakes and telling the press that she passed her poly and to leave her alone.......IF you believed she had anything to do with it, you would want the pressure as high as possible so she'd make a mistake, and then like Scott Peterson, he didn't even look at the phone number calling him. Guilty conscience IMO

Here is the link to the video from that very first day..it did me alot of good to revisit this

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Thanks IM!  Ron said on that tape he got Haleigh off the school bus.  He was lying right there, already from the beginning in that little act he was playing I am sure most of what he was saying was all a lie.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1622 on: February 17, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »

That still cracks me up that Ron would actually report to the police what Tommy called him 

Me too, yet when his "heart" wuz stoled he had Misty call   I' just went back and watched the very first video from when he fell on his knees and then got back up......I was shocked at how that one video impacted me, it's amazing to watch it again a yr later. He not only repeats over and over he wuz at werk, but that he wuz raising them all alone all by himself and she was stoled while he was out making an "honest living".....you should go back and watch again, it's like a punch in the gut all over and just reinforces my theory that he absolutely knows what happened that night

Sorry, I know there are monkeys who don't agree, but I have to say I totally agree with this.  I have NEVER bought into his cry baby rant.  Ronnie thinks he is such a tough guy, but this is not an honest reaction from a "tough guy".  I do not believe for one minute that he would  not have come out fighting and ready to punch someone out.  UNLESS, he already knew that Haleigh was not coming home.  AND why did he have SUCH a grip on his cell phone......
No, it's not at all is it......I think he'd have beat the chitout of Misty first thing, but he walked around arm in arm defending her, covering for her when she made mistakes and telling the press that she passed her poly and to leave her alone.......IF you believed she had anything to do with it, you would want the pressure as high as possible so she'd make a mistake, and then like Scott Peterson, he didn't even look at the phone number calling him. Guilty conscience IMO

Here is the link to the video from that very first day..it did me alot of good to revisit this

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Thanks IM!  Ron said on that tape he got Haleigh off the school bus.  He was lying right there, already from the beginning in that little act he was playing I am sure most of what he was saying was all a lie.
YW!!!! It did me alot of good to watch it again after a yr.........all the same hairs on the back of my neck stood up again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: February 17, 2010, 06:42:42 PM »

BrendaLee1967

Local news just said that RC's atty entered his plea of "Not Guilty" for him today even though neither RC or MC due in PC court til tom.    28 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/BrendaLee1967

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: February 17, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »

more juice

feb 4 misty

Misty Croslin Speaks To Dad 2/4/10 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLKAkNKo0po&feature=channel

WSKY-FM FEB4MistyDad2.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nw_DWhHkBY&feature=channel

WSKY-FM FEB4MistyDad3.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2NXjBmJb8&feature=channel

WSKY-FM FEB4MistyDad4.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pTuyyjTc0&feature=channel

WSKY-FM FEB4MistyMomDad.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfW3GFZUd0&feature=channel

WSKY-FM FEB4MistyMom1.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lds4ZIOVCIE&feature=channel

WSKY-FM FEB4 MistyMom2.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQqRrZpsjo&feature=channel

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: February 17, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »

Sheriff seeks more jail staffing

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:26 AM EST

Sheriff Jeff Hardy met with county commissioners in a workshop Tuesday to discuss future prospects for an overcrowded and aging county jail. He asked for four more employees to be added immediately.

Staffing issues were in the forefront, with the jail in desperate need of additional personnel to eliminate excessive overtime hours put in by current employees.

"For over 22 years there has never been an increase in help," Major John Griffin, director of corrections, said.

The number of inmates has continued to increase with no growth in staff, he said.

Hardy said the jail has held up to 360 inmates while it was built to hold 230.

He said 29 more employees were needed to properly maintain the facility.

One suggestion included working in incremental steps to solve the staffing issue, starting with the immediate opening of four positions within the jail.

"This is a multi-step process," County Administrator Rick Leary said. "It could be a one-step process in one fell swoop, but I don't think Putnam County's resources allow for it."

Hardy said current employees rack up thousands of dollars in overtime per month. The dollars would instead go to funding four new positions.

"We have officers working over 100 overtime hours per month," Griffin said.

Last month, $135,993 was paid in overtime to Department of Corrections officers, he added.

Leary said the average cost per corrections officer equates to $46,000 per year.

County commissioners will take action on the allowing the jail to add the four positions in their next regular meeting next Tuesday.

Meanwhile, commissioners discussed solutions to combat jail overcrowding.

Though one idea included adding a pod - which would create 256 beds - some agreed there may be more creative and cost effective approaches.

"That was a very traditional idea, and we don't live in traditional times anymore," Commissioner Brad Purcell said.

Commissioners agreed that a new study is needed to analyze the jail and bring forward updated numbers.

Hardy reiterated that the jail's expansion and restoration is of importance to overall safety for employees and community members.

"It's going to make Putnam County a safer place," Hardy said.

Kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/02/17/news/news01.txt

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1626 on: February 17, 2010, 09:36:26 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I think I had rather walk on nails or hot coals than listen to Misty's dad. Fool was blaming the Drs. for drugs being on the street. If the drs. didn't give it to you ...you couldn't abuse it and sell it. Geesh, Misty saying she is going to quit taking the meds in jail becuse she will have to pay for them....she's not paying for something her people are paying taxes for.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1627 on: February 17, 2010, 09:55:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I think I had rather walk on nails or hot coals than listen to Misty's dad. Fool was blaming the Drs. for drugs being on the street. If the drs. didn't give it to you ...you couldn't abuse it and sell it. Geesh, Misty saying she is going to quit taking the meds in jail becuse she will have to pay for them....she's not paying for something her people are paying taxes for.
Misty is on anti depressants and sleep aides, how nice. I'm so sick of this coddling crap. Give her a glass of warm milk at bedtime that just may do the trick, or give her a book to read, after one page she will be sound asleep.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: February 17, 2010, 10:13:58 PM »

New tapes from inside the jail of Misty Cummings

Reported by: Catherine Varnum
Email: cvarnum@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 9:27 pm

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office tells Action News the five were arrested following a month-long undercover operation. Investigators say on seven separate occasions, they purchased the prescription drugs Oxycodone and Hydrocodone from the Croslins, Cummings, Sykes and Broch.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office tells Action News the five were arrested following a month-long undercover operation. Investigators say on seven separate occasions, they purchased the prescription drugs Oxycodone and Hydrocodone from the Croslins, Cummings, Sykes and Broch.
New recordings of Misty Cummings from inside the St. John's County jail. She talks about what she did on the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance.

Misty Cummings is here in the St John's County jail right now, but will go to Putnam County court in the morning. Now, we have the newest recordings of how Misty is handling jail, including what she did on the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance.   

Misty was emotional, even crying at times as she talked to her mom. "What's wrong," said her mother. "I want to get out of here," said Misty.

Action News has the taped jail visit by Misty's parents on February 9th, one day before the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance. Over and over again Misty pleaded for her parents to get her out of jail. Even talking about trying to use a bounty hunter in California to pay her bond. "The only way I'll talk to him is if he bonds me out of here," said Misty.

She never once mentions Haleigh's name, but does talk about the anniversary of the little girl's disappearance. "I haven't been out of here all day. I've been sleeping. You know what today is though," said Misty. "I wish I was out for tomorrow so I could be there."

Her father asked her even more about Haleigh. "I pray for Haleigh too," said her father. "Yeah I do too. All day everyday," said Misty. "Poor little girl. I miss her too," said Misty's dad. "God's going to bring her home," said Misty. "You think she can come home?" "Of course dad." "This has gotta get over with Misty," said her father. "I know daddy. I want this to be over I don't want to live like this."

Action News did speak with the bounty hunter in California Misty mentioned. He says he'll bond Misty out with 135-thousand dollars. He does have a stipulation though, she has to tell him where to find Haleigh, dead or alive.

If you have information for police, call the Putnam County crime stoppers at 1-8-8-8- 2-7-7 tips.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-tapes-from-inside-the-jail-of-Misty-Cummings/IafT9k7hEk2e4pGhLnr6Gw.cspx

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1629 on: February 17, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »

Thanks, I will have to listen to the new tapes tomorrow when I'm not so tired.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: February 17, 2010, 11:34:55 PM »

Misty: I Want To Get Out Of This Place
Recorded Jailhouse Conversations Released

POSTED: Wednesday, February 17, 2010
UPDATED: 11:09 pm EST February 17, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has released another round of jailhouse conversations involving Misty Cummings. In them, she pleads with her parents to find a way to get her out of jail.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, is being held in jail on $1.35 million bond on drug trafficking charges.

In the tapes, Cummings said she will change her ways if she gets out of jail. Then while talking with her father, Hank Croslin, the conversation turns to Haleigh.

Hank: I pray for you every night. I pray for Haleigh, too.

Misty: I pray for her, too. I miss her so much.

Hank: Poor little girl. I miss her, too.

Misty: God's gonna bring her home.

Hank: God's gonna bring her home?

After Misty told her father she thinks God will bring Haleigh home, he paused for 17 seconds before talking again.

Hank: You think she can come home?

Misty: Of course, Dad. I hope and pray to God she does. I don't know definitely , not 100% because God hasn't given me that time.

In a separate conversation, Misty's father and brother, Hank Croslin Jr., expressed skepticism about whether she has been telling investigators everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.

Hank Sr.: I don't know if she knows anything or not.

Hank Jr: She's gotta tell the truth man and don't be making up stories.

Hank Sr: Don't talk to anybody but her lawyer, tell the truth and get it over with.

In a separate recorded conversation, Misty Cummings talked with her mother about a bounty hunter offering to get her out of jail if she can shed any light on Haleigh's disappearance.

Lisa: He's going to relocate us to California. Will you tell him something immediately? Like tomorrow?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22596470/detail.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: February 17, 2010, 11:34:59 PM »

FTLOG~What is it with the d@mn corn rows and this family..............video of Hank and Misty

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22596605/index.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: February 17, 2010, 11:36:42 PM »

FTLOG~What is it with the d@mn corn rows and this family..............video of Hank and Misty

Hank is definitely fishing..........you can tell he doesn't even believe Misty

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: February 17, 2010, 11:39:45 PM »

Misty: I Want To Get Out Of This Place
Recorded Jailhouse Conversations Released

POSTED: Wednesday, February 17, 2010
UPDATED: 11:09 pm EST February 17, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has released another round of jailhouse conversations involving Misty Cummings. In them, she pleads with her parents to find a way to get her out of jail.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, is being held in jail on $1.35 million bond on drug trafficking charges.

In the tapes, Cummings said she will change her ways if she gets out of jail. Then while talking with her father, Hank Croslin, the conversation turns to Haleigh.

Hank: I pray for you every night. I pray for Haleigh, too.

Misty: I pray for her, too. I miss her so much.

Hank: Poor little girl. I miss her, too.

Misty: God's gonna bring her home.

Hank: God's gonna bring her home?

After Misty told her father she thinks God will bring Haleigh home, he paused for 17 seconds before talking again.

Hank: You think she can come home?

Misty: Of course, Dad. I hope and pray to God she does. I don't know definitely , not 100% because God hasn't given me that time.

In a separate conversation, Misty's father and brother, Hank Croslin Jr., expressed skepticism about whether she has been telling investigators everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.

Hank Sr.: I don't know if she knows anything or not.

Hank Jr: She's gotta tell the truth man and don't be making up stories.

Hank Sr: Don't talk to anybody but her lawyer, tell the truth and get it over with.

In a separate recorded conversation, Misty Cummings talked with her mother about a bounty hunter offering to get her out of jail if she can shed any light on Haleigh's disappearance.

Lisa: He's going to relocate us to California. Will you tell him something immediately? Like tomorrow?

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: February 18, 2010, 01:13:36 AM »

Haleigh Cummings update
http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d17-Haleigh-Cummings-update

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: February 18, 2010, 01:16:41 AM »

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: February 18, 2010, 06:08:59 AM »

Cummings enters plea in drug case

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:39 AM EST

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing child Haleigh Cummings, has issued a plea of not guilty plea for drug trafficking charges, a court official said Wednesday.

Cummings, 26, faces five counts of trafficking in prescription pills after investigators reported that he and four others were dealing in oxycodone and hydrocodone pills following a month-long undercover narcotics investigation.

Others that face charges include Misty Croslin, 18, who was Haleigh's babysitter and Cummings' ex-wife; Hope Sykes, 18, of Satsuma; Hank "Tommy" Croslin, 23, of Satsuma; and Donna Brock, 43, of Orlando.

Misty Croslin was caring for Haleigh the night the child disappeared from their home in Satsuma one year ago. Croslin later briefly married Cummings.

Meanwhile, Croslin and Sykes are scheduled to appear before Judge Terry LaRue this morning for arraignment hearings in Palatka.

Cummings will not be present since he has already issued his plea through his attorney, Terry Shoemaker of St. Augus-tine.

Croslin faces eight counts of trafficking in prescription pills and is being held at the St. Johns County Jail on a bond of $1.35 million. Sykes, who is Cum-mings' cousin, faces one count of trafficking and bonded out of the Putnam County Jail on a bond of $150,000.

The five were arrested Jan. 20, Croslin and Cummings were faced with two additional counts on Feb. 3 due additional discoveries in the continuing investigation.

Street value of the drugs that were dealt were estimated at $3,900.

Officials from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement have said that the drug arrests are not related to the Haleigh case.

Cummings and Misty Croslin face minimum prison sentences of 25 years if convicted of these drug charges.

Putnam investigators have repeatedly said that Misty Croslin is a key to solving Haleigh's disappearance. They said Croslin's statements have been inconsistent and don't match evidence police recovered at the Cummings house after Haleigh was reported missing - Feb. 10, 2009,

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/02/18/news/news03.txt

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: February 18, 2010, 06:38:43 AM »

Hank is definitely fishing..........you can tell he doesn't even believe Misty

He brings it up time and time again.  I don't think he believes Misty either.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: February 18, 2010, 08:07:17 AM »

MISTY CUMMINGS
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/18/2010 6:21:19 AM  - Booking#: 10-00278
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 12/9/1991 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $250,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $250,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $100,000.00   
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $150,000.00   
893.135-1c2 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 30 KG OR MORE OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $250,000.00   
893.135-1c2 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 30 KG OR MORE OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F  $150,000.00   
        $1,350,000.00   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: February 18, 2010, 09:08:15 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123860
Misty Croslin and Hope Sykes to be Arraigned Today
Posted on February 18th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 26 times.

This just in from TJ Hart - Simon

Misty Croslin and Hope Sykes are scheduled to appear before Judge Terry LaRue this morning for arraignment hearings in Palatka.

Ronald Cummings will not be present since he has already issued his not guilty plea through his attorney, Terry Shoemaker.

Misty Croslin faces eight counts of trafficking in prescription pills and is being held at the St. Johns County Jail on a bond of $1.35 million. Hope Sykes, who is Ronald Cummings’ cousin, faces one count of trafficking and has bonded out of the Putnam County Jail on a bail amount of $150,000.

Misty Croslin, Cummings, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes and Donna Brock were arrested Jan. 20, Croslin and Cummings were faced with two additional counts on Feb. 3 due additional discoveries in the continuing investigation.

FDLE officials have said that the drug arrests are not related to the Haleigh case.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin face minimum prison sentences of 25 years if convicted of these drug charges.

Putnam County investigators have repeatedly said that Misty Croslin is a key to solving Haleigh’s disappearance. They said Croslin’s statements have been inconsistent and don’t match evidence police recovered at the Cummings house after Haleigh was reported missing - Feb. 10, 2009.

TJ Hart

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.