April 27, 2024, 12:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502124 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: February 18, 2010, 05:24:54 PM »

Haleigh's, Somer's Families Get Support
Justice Coalition Gathers Local Families Of Victims Of Crime

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 5:01 pm EST February 18, 2010

Haleigh Cummings And Somer Thompson

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- With a picture of her granddaughter sitting on a table, Marie Griffis wore her pain on her face.

Her granddaughter, 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, has been missing for more than a year, and she still hasn't gotten the answer to this question:

"She really was missing. All I could think was, 'Why? Why her?'" Griffis said.

The Justice Coalition gathered local families of victims of crime Thursday to offer their support. The families have similar stories and have at times been desperate for help.

Phillip Bowling, the grandfather of 7-year-old Somer Thompson, an Orange Park girl who went missing in October and was found dead in a landfill days later, spoke about his family's lowest moment: when he got the call his granddaughter was missing.

He and his wife, Debbie Bowling, talked to Channel 4 after Thursday's event, explaining the road hasn't gotten any easier since it was announced last week that a person of interest had been arrested in Somer's murder case. In fact, the Bowlings said when the news broke that 24-year-old Jarred Harrell was in custody, things got harder for their daughter and Somer's mom, Diena Thompson.

"She is not doing well," Debbie Bowling said. "The news was bittersweet. It's been very hard for her especially."

"I don't need the incidental news," Phillip Bowling said. "I don't need to know what's going on to get that to happen. I just need to know that that has happened."

The Bowlings want an arrest in their granddaughter's case, and they want to know what happened Somer.

"Everything. We want to know everything. So many questions," Phillip Bowling said.

The Bowlings said they find strength in each other, and they stay close as they wait. And at this point, they said there's no judgment.

"(Diena) doesn't want to point fingers at anybody because fingers have been pointed to us, and she doesn't want to do that to somebody who's already done it to us," Phillip Bowling said.

Phillip Bowling said the Justice Coalition will continue to be a source of support for the family because they're still a long way from any real closure.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22603824/detail.html

Heart
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: February 18, 2010, 05:31:07 PM »

Lenny put 100 bucks in Misty's commissary account .  I'll ask again, what is the real motive behind Lenny's affection for this clan?

I wish I knew about LP's motive, it's beyond me at this point.

She looks incredibly defiant, maybe they took her off all meds
Lenny must think he will get something in return, I'm sorry but I don't believe for a second he is doing this from the goodness of his heart.           
Lenny says he can tell by the look in her eyes that she didn't do anything. Ma Croslin says Lenny thinks she only might have overheard something. Misty says,I can only talk to him if he gets me out  Guess Misty thinks she is calling all the shots.

I think LP may be teetering on senility

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1742 on: February 18, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »

Lenny put 100 bucks in Misty's commissary account .  I'll ask again, what is the real motive behind Lenny's affection for this clan?

Lenny must think he will get something in return, I'm sorry but I don't believe for a second he is doing this from the goodness of his heart.           
Lenny says he can tell by the look in her eyes that she didn't do anything. Ma Croslin says Lenny thinks she only might have overheard something. Misty says,I can only talk to him if he gets me out  Guess Misty thinks she is calling all the shots.

I think LP may be teetering on senility
That could be, geez, if he wanted to help people, there are plenty of them in this country that would appreciate it. He wants to be the one that gets Misty to talk, and tell him where Haleigh is, and I don't see that happening.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: February 18, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »

stormy2919

Don't know if it is up yet but www.firstcoastnews.com will have a clip up soon, but MC;s lawyer also did a cease of assit to LP, less than a minute ago from web

He does not want LP near his client...    3 minutes ago   from web 

http://twitter.com/stormy2919

HaLeighFriend2

Fields wrote a cease and desist letter this week to Leonard Padilla, a infamous bounty hunter who has offered to pay Croslin     2 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/HaLeighFriend2

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: February 18, 2010, 05:40:47 PM »

And Lenny has not ceased one bit. Maybe Misty will fire her lawyer and get a new one.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: February 18, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »

LP should just stay out of this.. There are honest people who lost their jobs and lost their cars who could need a car or money...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: February 18, 2010, 05:44:42 PM »

stormy2919

Don't know if it is up yet but www.firstcoastnews.com will have a clip up soon, but MC;s lawyer also did a cease of assit to LP, less than a minute ago from web

HaLeighFriend2

Fields wrote a cease and desist letter this week to Leonard Padilla, a infamous bounty hunter who has offered to pay Croslin     2 minutes ago from web

thanks heart

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: February 18, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »

I know one thing, if Lenny gets Misty out he better sleep with her under his pillow because she is gonna be gone if he takes his eye off her for a minute, then he will be paying the rest of that bond when she doesnt show up for court, he is starting to piss me off....just when LE has got Misty where they want her her he comes again with this same old crap he pulled with Casey, she isnt gonna tell him nothing and I thought he said he wanted her to tell him something before he bonded her out....this man is crazy..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: February 18, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »

Lisa Croslin is charged with grand theft after a purse was reported stolen to the Palatka Police Department, according to authorities. She was released on bail later yesterday, according toPutnam County Sheriff's Office jail records.
    First of all I thought it was today. But what purse, a lady's purse she stole while shopping at Walmart, in the parking lot? And how did this come to light?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: February 18, 2010, 05:50:34 PM »

Nancy Grace  Breaking news! Brand new jailhouse video of missing Haleigh's ex-stopmom Misty Croslin, behind bars on drug charges, demanding ''Worry about me first" as she frantically begs for help to walk freel! Her angry tear-filled talks with her mom and dad all caught on tape! Will a bounty hunter spring the teen just as investi...gators wait for her to finally tell them all she knows about little Haleigh's disappearance a year ago?

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: February 18, 2010, 05:53:22 PM »

stormy2919

HaLeighFriend2

thanks heart
Padilla better ask somebody about fooling around down there in Putnam County, somebody like Cobra Staubs!

Heart
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: February 18, 2010, 05:57:36 PM »

I know one thing, if Lenny gets Misty out he better sleep with her under his pillow because she is gonna be gone if he takes his eye off her for a minute, then he will be paying the rest of that bond when she doesnt show up for court, he is starting to piss me off....just when LE has got Misty where they want her her he comes again with this same old crap he pulled with Casey, she isnt gonna tell him nothing and I thought he said he wanted her to tell him something before he bonded her out....this man is crazy..

HH, I agree ....she will  be so gone.  I know LP loves the spotlight, but he forgets this is about a missing child......not him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: February 18, 2010, 05:58:13 PM »

Lisa Croslin is charged with grand theft after a purse was reported stolen to the Palatka Police Department, according to authorities. She was released on bail later yesterday, according toPutnam County Sheriff's Office jail records.
    First of all I thought it was today. But what purse, a lady's purse she stole while shopping at Walmart, in the parking lot? And how did this come to light?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: February 18, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

Boston_Police

AMBER ALERT: 1 yo girl abducted, silver Ford Focus, Minnesota reg 677AVP, operated by 34 yo female, fled Swamsea MA

AMBER ALERT: 1 yo girl abducted, looking for a silver Ford Focus, Minnesota reg 677AVP, operated by 34 yo female, fled Swamsea MA.

UPDATE: Amber Alert suspect is Kimberly Johnson, 34 yo wf, brn hair, brn eyes, 5'6", 140 lbs, blue jeans. 1 yo girl is in pink coat.

http://twitter.com/Boston_Police

Heart
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: February 18, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »

stormy2919

HaLeighFriend2

thanks heart
Padilla better ask somebody about fooling around down there in Putnam County, somebody like Cobra Staubs!

for sure! LP needs to find a GOOD CAUSE.....like Gabriel!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: February 18, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »

Boston_Police

AMBER ALERT: 1 yo girl abducted, silver Ford Focus, Minnesota reg 677AVP, operated by 34 yo female, fled Swamsea MA

AMBER ALERT: 1 yo girl abducted, looking for a silver Ford Focus, Minnesota reg 677AVP, operated by 34 yo female, fled Swamsea MA.

UPDATE: Amber Alert suspect is Kimberly Johnson, 34 yo wf, brn hair, brn eyes, 5'6", 140 lbs, blue jeans. 1 yo girl is in pink coat.

thanks heart....I wonder if this is a noncustodial parent abduction?

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:32 PM »

HH, I agree ....she will  be so gone.  I know LP loves the spotlight, but he forgets this is about a missing child......not him!!
Yep, he is just wants the spotlight and he will do anything to get it, this man has more money then brains IMO and he needs to put that money to good use and leave Misty the Hell alone, he is unreal,..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: February 18, 2010, 06:52:49 PM »

Boston_Police

They found Jaylinn in middletown, connecticut a little over an hour ago..

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO135884/
Police find missing 1-year-old Swansea girl in Conn.
SWANSEA, Mass. -- A 1-year-old Swansea, Mass. girl taken from a gas station was found safe in Middletown, Conn. Thursday, police said.

The girl, Jaylin Boudria, was allegedly kidnapped by her mother's half-sister just before 1 p.m.

Boudria was found abandoned at  an industrial park in Middletown, police said.

Boudria appeared to be unharmed. She was transported to a near-by hospital as a precaution.

According to the Swansea Police Department, Boudria went missing at a Shell station near the intersection of Route 6 and Route 136 in Swansea.

She was reportedly last seen with Kimberly Johnson, 38. Johnson reportedly asked Jaylin’s mother to go into the store and get her coffee. When Boudria’s mother returned, Johnson, Jaylin and her car were gone.

“She walked in the door to get a cup of coffee and then her little daughter came in after her. The mother asked her ‘I thought I told you to stay with your sister?’ So they went outside to bring the little girl back to the car, and the car was gone,” said Jenn Rodrigues, a clerk at the Shell station.

Rodrigues said the woman said her half-sister drive off with her child.

“She was very upset, she was frantic,” Rodrigues said.

Family members said they had no idea why Johnson would kidnap Boudria.

Police said Johnson remained at large as of Thursday evening. At a press conference, police said that Kimberly Johnson had recently changed her named to Alyssa Johnson.

Johnson may be driving a Kia Rio with unknown Minnesota license plates, and her most recent address may have been in Bristol, Rhode Island, officials said. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: February 18, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »

Misty Cummings pleaded not guilty to eight counts of trafficking in
prescription painkillers at her arraignment at Putnam County court
house Friday morning

she didn't really go to court looking like this did she? tell me that she didn't? what a loser...double loser!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: February 18, 2010, 07:10:27 PM »

Thank you Samantha for the update!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.