April 28, 2024, 09:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502231 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: February 18, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »

I just love how people plead not guilty when it is on tape.  Happy birthday Jr  an angelic monkey

With the smile Ron has on his face in the snippet of the video  maybe he thought he was being"punked".

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: February 18, 2010, 09:22:36 PM »

I just love how people plead not guilty when it is on tape.  Happy birthday Jr  an angelic monkey

With the smile Ron has on his face in the snippet of the video  maybe he thought he was being"punked".
naw, remember he was undercover, he probably thought they wouldnt show his face, they didnt show the real undercover guys face so he thought he was safe, ...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: February 18, 2010, 09:24:22 PM »

Same with his mug shot, what the he!! is he thinking, "Uh, wonder if Miz Nancy is gonna like this".  Bunch of low life pond scum sucking@#$%^&*().  I would give anything for 5 minutes alone with them all, just me, them, and a HUGE baseball bat.  Where are you Haleigh???????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1783 on: February 18, 2010, 09:25:28 PM »

Monkey Devil! It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.........he looked higher than a kite, not a care in the world God only knows what Jr has been exposed to living with those 2 tweekers

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: February 18, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »

Same with his mug shot, what the he!! is he thinking, "Uh, wonder if Miz Nancy is gonna like this".  Bunch of low life pond scum sucking@#$%^&*().  I would give anything for 5 minutes alone with them all, just me, them, and a HUGE baseball bat.  Where are you Haleigh???????
Me too, if you get to it first call me and I'll bail u out Mz Nancy won't show it I bet, she hasn't shown anything that would show Ron in a negative light

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: February 18, 2010, 09:39:18 PM »

Me too, if you get to it first call me and I'll bail u out Mz Nancy won't show it I bet, she hasn't shown anything that would show Ron in a negative light

Deal!!!  LOL.  Seriously, how can she honestly be sympathetic to ANY of these characters?  I cannot understand this at all.  No one but us seems to remember sweet Haleigh.  She is an after thought for all of them, not a priority.  It breaks my heart

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1786 on: February 18, 2010, 09:44:30 PM »

Ron and that smart azz look on his face 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1787 on: February 18, 2010, 09:45:29 PM »

IM SAID ... OMG.......gotta love that "do".she looks like jail is getting to her, GOOD!

OH She is trying so hard ... to fit in.   Monkey Devil!

She look's real hip!  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: February 18, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »

Deal!!!  LOL.  Seriously, how can she honestly be sympathetic to ANY of these characters?  I cannot understand this at all.  No one but us seems to remember sweet Haleigh.  She is an after thought for all of them, not a priority.  It breaks my heart
Wonder if she'd let ole Ron babysit the twins............it is heartbreaking and poor Jr, I feel so for him:(

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: February 18, 2010, 09:46:55 PM »

IT's ok AK mom and I have a deal, she's gonna knock those smiles off their faces and I'll bail her out, in Putnam County she should be in and out in less than 15 minutes you in???????

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:12 PM »

Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.

Investigators said the the undercover drug deals were recorded inside a car over several days.

At one point, Ronald is heard worrying, saying if anyone catches him, they'll get suspicious because he's Haleigh Cummings' father.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Of the eight undercover drug deal videos recorded, Ronald is only in a few of them, while Misty is in every one.

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

In another video, Misty said money was difficult to come by because she couldn't find work.

"(Ronald) knows better. He has a job. I can't get that," Misty said. "People won't hire me. They won't hire Misty Croslin."

In a Jan. 20 video, during another undercover drug deal, investigators arrived to arrest Ronald and Misty, among others.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:16 PM »

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in undercover videos that investigators
say show multiple drug deals

Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals

8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010
Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

Ronald And Misty Cummings Drug Bust Video
Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.
Investigators said the the undercover drug deals were recorded inside a car over several days.

At one point, Ronald is heard worrying, saying if anyone catches him, they'll get suspicious because he's Haleigh Cummings' father.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Of the eight undercover drug deal videos recorded, Ronald is only in a few of them, while Misty is in every one.

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

In another video, Misty said money was difficult to come by because she couldn't find work.

"(Ronald) knows better. He has a job. I can't get that," Misty said. "People won't hire me. They won't hire Misty Croslin."

In a Jan. 20 video, during another undercover drug deal, investigators arrived to arrest Ronald and Misty, among others.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html#

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:40 PM »

Forgot the link again

[
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: February 18, 2010, 10:10:53 PM »

The new video And Misty there are 2 of them> But some are saying there is one with Misty saying to hank something about worry about me first. I cant find that video could someone be so kind as to link for me. thank you.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: February 18, 2010, 10:12:18 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html#

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: February 18, 2010, 10:16:02 PM »

The new video And Misty there are 2 of them> But some are saying there is one with Misty saying to hank something about worry about me first. I cant find that video could someone be so kind as to link for me. thank you.

More Misty Croslin Jailhouse Tapes Released

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7167.msg1077284#msg1077284

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=67181072001

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=67143540001

Heart
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: February 18, 2010, 10:21:32 PM »

Wow, holy cow, some dentist gave her free dental work in Haleighs name, AND drugs.....BIG TROUBLE Mr Dumb AZZ dentist.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: February 18, 2010, 10:23:47 PM »

Wow, holy cow, some dentist gave her free dental work in Haleighs name, AND drugs.....BIG TROUBLE Mr Dumb AZZ dentist.

OOPS sorry it doesn't say the drugs, I guess I got too excited. Still dumb

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: February 18, 2010, 10:25:44 PM »

OOPS sorry it doesn't say the drugs, I guess I got too excited. Still dumb

WAIT a MINUTE!!!  It does say Percosets,  DUMB AZZ dentist Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: February 18, 2010, 10:26:07 PM »

I'm beyong pizzed at this point and RON, doper have done that before (not that I think that happenend here), but Nic Markowitz was kidnapped and murdered over his brothers $1200.00 drug debt..........ALPHA DOG was the movie about it you POS thug

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.