April 28, 2024, 06:40:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502215 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: February 19, 2010, 01:09:03 AM »

Maybe I am seeing things but in the backseat with Ron is that his sister Crystal?

Looks like her, but no crazy hair...wonder if it was Hope Sykes.

Did you see the video, at about 1:41 Ron was talking about how dope boys don't come get your kids, and they bleep out the next line but I heard it when I watched over again, he stated "that aint what f@cking happenend"
i think crystal is fatter then this chick...probably hope... it is not naynay sister either
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: February 19, 2010, 01:15:10 AM »

just want to add my 2 cents on this ....
pill heads love pills so why are they selling them? 100 pills at 7 a pop is 700 what are they buying that they would rather have instead of pills?
answer... better drugs
and you have to show a photo id when you pick up narc pills... so if she had free dental and got pills under someone name how did she pick up the pills at the pharmacy?...
why was trina not charged? and why is her kid bonded?
we saw the vid of the take down how does misty's stuff being in trina's car fall into that situation? she must have driven her and ron there right? just brainstorming
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: February 19, 2010, 07:24:08 AM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/02/undercover-tapes-reveal-cummin.html
Local News      
Undercover Tapes Reveal Cummings Drug Bust
By
Adam Kirk - Morning News Producer
@ February 19, 2010 5:41 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
New tapes from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office show the key players surrounding the Haleigh Cummings disappearance, seemingly making drug deals with undercover officers.

Ronald Cummings and his ex-wife Misty Croslin pleaded not guilty in court on Thursday to a slew of drug trafficking charges.

But they may have a hard time fighting the allegations, because of a mound of evidence released by the Putnam County Sheriff's office.  On numerous tapes, Croslin was seen explaining to an undercover deputy how the drug deals would work.  On one tape, she explained that she would meet the cop outside a bathroom; In another, she explained that she deals drugs because no one will hire her.  She also told the officer she was sure she could trust him not to turn her in.

Ronald Cummings was seen on far fewer tapes than Misty.  However, he appeared to be scared that the media would find out about his drug dealings, and that would cast more suspicion on him regarding his young daughter's disappearance last year.

"Their first thing was that I was a dope boy and I must have ripped someone off or pissed someone off and that's what happened", said Cummings.  He went on to tell the undercover cop "because of my daughter, you know, everybody that's seen anything about it knows about it... Please don't never tell nobody that I've done this", said Cummings.

Cummings never implicated himself in his daughter's disappearance, however, and said "dope boys don't come get your kid like that".

Haleigh Cummings went missing from her Satsuma home last February.  Misty Croslin was the last person to see the girl, and has been the subject of much police scrutiny over her seemingly inconsistent testimony of the time-line leading up to the disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: February 19, 2010, 07:26:07 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100219/ARTICLES/2191003/1002
Cummings, Croslin plead not guilty to drug charges
Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, is charged with five counts. Misty Croslin is charged with eight counts.

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Friday, February 19, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 11:02 p.m.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin have entered pleas of not guilty to trafficking prescription narcotics in Putnam County.
Cummings, 26, the father of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, is charged with five counts.

Croslin, 18, who was Cummings' girlfriend at the time of the disappearance in February 2009, is charged with eight counts.

Croslin is being held in the St. Johns County Jail but was briefly booked into the Putnam County Jail on Thursday morning before being returned to St. Johns County.

Haleigh, age 5 when she vanished, has not been found despite an intensive investigation by multiple agencies. Authorities have said Cummings is not a suspect, but they believe Croslin is a key to possibly solving the case.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Croslin has given inconsistent information.
Croslin, Cummings and three others - including Croslin's brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. - were arrested in January following an investigation in which an undercover detective allegedly made multiple buys of prescription narcotics such as oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Cummings entered a written plea Wednesday while Croslin pleaded not guilty on Thursday morning.

Officers and family members of Haleigh said they hope the arrests could lead to a break in the disappearance case.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office asks that anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance call Northeast Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: February 19, 2010, 08:58:03 AM »

Any new news on teresa neves? Haven't read through the thread and don't know if the eviction was discussed.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: February 19, 2010, 09:00:51 AM »

http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_court_records_detail.asp?case_id=21707573             You have to scroll down the page, but it looks like Teresa and her boyfriend have been evicted.

I saw that, but I thought she had more than one trailer....remember the little white one on Rita Lane, is that this one?

She was evicted from her residence in Lady Lake. It is about 80 miles from Satsuma.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: February 19, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »

Teresa has resided in Fruitland Park and Lady Lake for quite some time, including before February 9, 2009.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: February 19, 2010, 09:17:30 AM »

not basing this on anything then my opinion but
i used to feel that maybe haleigh was buried somewhere with a marker so that they could visit when they wanted to...
after seeing how rutheless and outright full of chit this clan is i no longer think that
i think that if it was them (insert any cummings or croslin here) that they would make sure they destroyed all evidence and would not doubt if something very severe was done to dispose of her body like burn it wood chipper fed to alligators etc.... it brakes my heart to say that but i now don't think they will ever find her
there is something too finalized about their attitude they seem to be over it... over time i think we have witnessed their and i use this term loosely "grieving period" not their search...
there is something too barbaric about them... like if it did happen and all family members knowing what happened i could totally see granny sykes saying something to the effect of well now we gotta get rid of her body...
haleigh is no longer a person to them she is something thhat is no longer here... i tink that is why all of their statements seem so off key and distant and fake... they no longer see her as a living person and anyone with hope that she is still alive would not act like this...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: February 19, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »

off topic but a teacher molested an 8 year old girl (and has 3 more charges stemming from seperate incidents that took place in his classroom involving 3 other kids...
his sentence you ask....
2 and a half years with only 6 months to be served....
what the da asked for
2 and a half years with one year to be served...
awesome i'm sure this perv doesn't want to touch kids anymore... maybe next time he will learn not to get caught by killing/silencing his victims....
i am so disgusted this morning at so many a holes and crimes against kids... what the fruck is wrong with society? not just the perv but the judges that pass sentence on the pervs...
http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100218/NEWS/100219745
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1829 on: February 19, 2010, 09:30:17 AM »

Dope Boys don't get your kid like that..   
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: February 19, 2010, 09:39:09 AM »

there has been a lot of speculation as to how tn got tere so fast... this is a map of a 20 mile radius of the green lane home...
this is assuming that she got tere 15 minutes after being called (not taking into account the time spent on the phone getting dressed getting a picture getting in the car etc.... this is based on from the time she drove (even though at best the above would take at least 3 minutes) this is the radius that she could have driven in 15 minutes at 80 miles an hour the whole way... again impossible to do it the whole way but you get my point
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: February 19, 2010, 09:45:21 AM »

Misty shoving the money in her bra   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1832 on: February 19, 2010, 09:46:46 AM »

More undercover video....NEW!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=36457

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: February 19, 2010, 09:52:46 AM »

Thanks        Ron is begging this drug dealer not to say anything because of how people will think he is into drugs and that is why Haleigh was taken and that is not how it happened.    How did it happen Ron? I would love to hear.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: February 19, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »

no okay well how about meth heads or other drug dealers? i stick by my point from last night why would pill heads sell their pills... they love pills... only possible answer is to get money for better drugs that they also love even more then pills... it's not like they were selling the pills for vacation money or rent or to buy new clothes or all for cigs and booze... it is hard to get a pill head to part with their pills they have to want/need the money bed enough for something else... and the fact that he said that just further implies that he was selling pills at the time of her disappearance he didn't say i wasn't doing it at the time so it is impossible he just finds it impossible that a dope boy would have done it... obviously in feb of last year he was involved with dope boys in some way or another...
and crystal did say he did coke... in florida coke and meth are interchangable... a lot of times that you think you are getting coke it is meth instead... meth heads are unpredictable to say the least... i think he might be right why would a dope boy (pill head) come and get your kid? if someone comes and gets your kid it is usually for a debt even if ron had fronted (taken in advance without payment) 200 pills his dealers cost to him would have probably been less then a 1000... where as cocaine fronting incurs a higher debt...
it seems to me he wanted the undercover to know he sells pills and pill heads don't take your kids why would you even bring that up? seems to me he was trying to imply he only sells pills which to me means he sells more then just pills....
sometimes it is not what is said but rather what is not said kind of like reading between the lines
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: February 19, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »

Seems to me he's admitting he was a"dope boy" and that couldn't be the reason Haleigh is missing, it's like a really bad soap opera "the dope boys and the arrested", or Pillbillies R Us. They seriously make me sick, and I beleive now more than ever after watching Ron talk about HaLeigh and "not getting caught" that he is capable of things I tried to dismiss, like disposing of her body......he didn't seem the least bit upset to be talking about her, he saves that for when he knows he's on video tape. Wonder how TN will try and spin this one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1836 on: February 19, 2010, 09:54:48 AM »

OT: for just a minute.

Hi Penny. thank you for the map. Yes, there is something very wrong with the time. It cannot be proven that she wasn't in PP because that trailer is always available for a family member. Teresa was well dressed with her Dispatcher Sweater, ready to be let into the crime scene. I suspect she arrived at the exact same time as LE. I noticed she also was wearing a necklace. Ron does not say he called her before the 911 but after. Greta caught teresa and teresa said, "I believe he called me during the 911". I assume she covered all bases with that response.

The eviction from Lady Lake speaks volumnes.

Edit:  Just a quick note.  Your post isn't OT, Clarice.  It's very on topic, because you are discussing Haleigh's case.  You can discuss any aspect of her case at any time in Haleigh's threads.  You don't necessarily have to be discussing the same part of the case as other's may be discussing at the same time. Off Topic means not on topic.  (Topic is Haleigh -see subject line )      So OT  is  talking about things not Haleigh related.  For example, if a poster posts about the new car they just bough for themselves, that's OT in this thread.   If the poster posts about a car Lenny bought for one of the family members of Haleigh, that's on topic.    MuffyBee   an angelic monkey  No problem, just clarifying, in case you or others may not realize this.     
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:07:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: February 19, 2010, 09:55:44 AM »

Well TN has a lot to spin. She has to spin her residences also.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: February 19, 2010, 09:58:33 AM »

Seems to me he's admitting he was a"dope boy" and that couldn't be the reason Haleigh is missing, it's like a really bad soap opera "the dope boys and the arrested", or Pillbillies R Us. They seriously make me sick, and I beleive now more than ever after watching Ron talk about HaLeigh and "not getting caught" that he is capable of things I tried to dismiss, like disposing of her body......he didn't seem the least bit upset to be talking about her, he saves that for when he knows he's on video tape. Wonder how TN will try and spin this one
oh she will spin it... and i think he body was more then disposed of... i truly believe now she will never be found
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: February 19, 2010, 10:02:20 AM »

Thanks        Ron is begging this drug dealer not to say anything because of how people will think he is into drugs and that is why Haleigh was taken and that is not how it happened.    How did it happen Ron? I would love to hear.

That's the question I've ben asking since I first saw that video last night...

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.