April 28, 2024, 04:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502207 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: February 19, 2010, 10:58:36 AM »

When the police drive up Misty goes, Oh no  And then the police are telling them to get on the ground.

I was curious about how quickly Ron got back out of the car.  Almost like he knew it was coming.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: February 19, 2010, 11:03:36 AM »

When the police drive up Misty goes, Oh no  And then the police are telling them to get on the ground.

I was curious about how quickly Ron got back out of the car.  Almost like he knew it was coming.
I went back and looked at the tapes to see if I could hear the sirens of the police. I couldn't, there very well could have been sirens.  And I take it back Misty's exact words were, uh oh 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: February 19, 2010, 12:19:34 PM »

Morning.  I have always thought how very easy it would have been for RC to hide a body, "While he wuz at werk"  A construction site where he was working, nothing would ever be found.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1863 on: February 19, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »

Morning.  I have always thought how very easy it would have been for RC to hide a body, "While he wuz at werk"  A construction site where he was working, nothing would ever be found.

I agree, especially when you see the ariel view of PDM, very dark at night, on the water and alot of woods

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1864 on: February 19, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »

I'm trying to figure out what Misty was looking at when she said "uh oh". She said it before she looked back.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: February 19, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »

I believe that Hank Sr is clueless, which isn't unusual in most dysfunctional families to keep the dad out of the loop.  But, he, also, seems to know his children and he seems pretty sure they know something.
I don't think the Croslins' have enough brain cells between them to pull this off, alone.

However, as nuts as RC is, the female Cummings seem a little more street smart, especially Grandma Sykes.  I think Granny and Teresa have been the one that is in control of the cover up.  The way TN showed up doesn't make sense, she got there too fast, and was ready to deal with police.  And then GS changing her story from I took clothes to I went to check on her, cause she was mad.  So we know she has been covering up something from the get go.  And she doesn't seem the type to do anything she doesn't want to, so why was she allowing Misty to live with her?

Granny and TN would not cover for Misty, Ron has to have some involvement.
And why else would your mom and your Granny cover up your drug activities unless they were benefiting in someway.

I get the impression that RC was working with the officers to find out what MC knew about Haleigh's disappearance, and so he is saying that's why he was with her at the bust.  He is playing stupid and wants the cops to think that he thought that's what they wanted him to do.  His defense is going to be, 'well, the other officers told me to do whatever I needed to make her feel safe with me'.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: February 19, 2010, 12:44:58 PM »

I'm trying to figure out what Misty was looking at when she said "uh oh". She said it before she looked back.
I'm guessing there were police sirens, I can't hear them, but I'll bet there were.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: February 19, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »

Was there a group involved in hiding Haliegh? There were sure many availble places, services and vehicles to accomplish it.
why would they hide her and what kind of group are you talking about?... i know there are groups that intervene on hiding kids from abusers etc but if that was the case it would  have had to be prompted by crystal's side of the family it would have had to be a dire situation and it would have costed a lot of escape money ...i don't think there was but at this point i would rather find out that this whole thing was a hoax to save haleigh...
i guess there is a possibility that crystal knew the kids should not be with ron knew she didn't stand a chance in hell in getting custody so she had a group hide her and the end result she gets custody of jr meanwhile haleigh was sent off to safety never to be seen again by her family... that would have to be the ultimate sacrifice like in the bible when the lady gives up her kid instead of seeing the child split in half... i suppose that could be possible but i do not believe that is what happened at all.. if it was i would be elated just to know that haleigh was safe and would not only forgive crystal for all the drama of the past year but i would commend her of her bravery and selflessness just by knowing she was safe and that ron would never put her or jr in danger again
but again sadly i do not think this is the case
you did make me wonder something though.... wen ron supposedly said he couldget her back for x ammount of money and that guy wrote a check for te ammount payable on haleighs return....
was that ammount 35,000? i could be wrong but i thought thats what it was... if so i find it strange that that is also the ammount of the reward no point really just strange
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1868 on: February 19, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »

I'm guessing there were police sirens, I can't hear them, but I'll bet there were.

That would explain Ron getting out so fast and Misty saying Uh-Oh before seeing the police cars. It's just that the audio is pretty good on the video, and I'm like you: I don't hear sirens.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: February 19, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

Police: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals On Cam
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

Video: Undercover Video Shows Drug Deals

Investigators said the the undercover drug deals were recorded inside a car over several days.

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in a series of undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.

At one point, Ronald is heard worrying, saying if anyone catches him, they'll get suspicious because he's Haleigh Cummings' father.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Of the eight undercover drug deal videos recorded, Ronald is only in a few of them, while Misty is in every one.

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

In another video, Misty said money was difficult to come by because she couldn't find work.

"(Ronald) knows better. He has a job. I can't get that," Misty said. "People won't hire me. They won't hire Misty Croslin."

In a Jan. 20 video, during another undercover drug deal, investigators arrived to arrest Ronald and Misty, among others.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: February 19, 2010, 12:58:43 PM »

visor mirror probably and they came from all angles so no need to hear sirens to know their pressence
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: February 19, 2010, 01:02:46 PM »

That would explain Ron getting out so fast and Misty saying Uh-Oh before seeing the police cars. It's just that the audio is pretty good on the video, and I'm like you: I don't hear sirens.   
I'm puzzled by that, could they have seen the lights on the top of the police cars?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: February 19, 2010, 01:04:16 PM »

visor mirror probably and they came from all angles so no need to hear sirens to know their pressence
That makes sense  And I'm sure they were paranoid dealing the drugs, so they were also probably on high alert looking out. Hard to believe these two could be on high alert, but who knows?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: February 19, 2010, 01:04:34 PM »

Was there a group involved in hiding Haliegh? There were sure many availble places, services and vehicles to accomplish it.

Why on earth would you hide only Haleigh and not JR too?  Makes no sense.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: February 19, 2010, 01:06:08 PM »

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.  I have had a lot of dental work done over the years, and even with all four wisdom teeth being yanked out at the same time, was I ever offered percocet.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: February 19, 2010, 01:06:31 PM »

I believe that Hank Sr is clueless, which isn't unusual in most dysfunctional families to keep the dad out of the loop.  But, he, also, seems to know his children and he seems pretty sure they know something.
I don't think the Croslins' have enough brain cells between them to pull this off, alone.

However, as nuts as RC is, the female Cummings seem a little more street smart, especially Grandma Sykes.  I think Granny and Teresa have been the one that is in control of the cover up.  The way TN showed up doesn't make sense, she got there too fast, and was ready to deal with police.  And then GS changing her story from I took clothes to I went to check on her, cause she was mad.  So we know she has been covering up something from the get go.  And she doesn't seem the type to do anything she doesn't want to, so why was she allowing Misty to live with her?

And why else would your mom and your Granny cover up your drug activities unless they were benefiting in someway.

I get the impression that RC was working with the officers to find out what MC knew about Haleigh's disappearance, and so he is saying that's why he was with her at the bust.  He is playing stupid and wants the cops to think that he thought that's what they wanted him to do.  His defense is going to be, 'well, the other officers told me to do whatever I needed to make her feel safe with me'.

granny sykes was the one that warned him to be careful of snitches in jail...
in his first call  he said what i did then said what i am accused of doing in ref to the pills charge... it is no secret that he is going down and guilty of the pills he said so himself...
so what is granny scared that a snitch would relay...
if someone told me
"haligh died of an accidental od and there was a colaboration within the cummings before the cops were called and that granny said well ron take her to the wood chipper we gotta get our stories straight"...
i would not be one bit shocked
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1876 on: February 19, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

I agree, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: February 19, 2010, 01:17:39 PM »

I never trusted GGranny and Mother Teresa from the beginning..Blowing smoke signals ..
GGRanny comes out with Misty was home I brought clothes after 2 weeks of Haleigh gone missing she decides to bring that info forward. Mother Teresa saying Misty was the best g/f Ron ever had. They have been in cover up mode since the time Haleigh went missing on their
dope boy time watch... Le grilling Mother Teresa and had her in tears.. Hmmm what do they know. I believe Mother Teresa was there in that home earlier than what she has lead on..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1878 on: February 19, 2010, 01:20:48 PM »

I think what Clarice meant was a group of the family hiding the body, that is what I read it to mean.

The more I hear out of Ronald the more I know he had something to do with Haleigh's death.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: February 19, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »

tn said on ng (when they were talking about possible od) that she had to take oxy's before for an accident and hated the taste blah blah blah... well if she hasn't worked due to an accident and got a settlement and supposedly can't work that means she "proved" substantial pain.. translation tons of pain scripts probably for back pain which a doctor cannot disprove which means a never ending script... so the question is do we believe she hated them and didn't take the rest in which case she would no doubt give them to her baby boy to sell because why not he is not a dealer and if his poor soul can make some extra cash why not help out besides if she discontinues te script it will hurt her law suit and make her seem okay or do we believe she likes them and was lying about hating the taste in which case se has been taking them and her brain is and has been addicted to narcotics... iirc sykes had a lawsuit winning against wmt for an injury as well so you can probably apply the same theory to her as well... if haleigh od'ed neither of these 2 would think it was ron's fault and would definitely help him stay out of trouble for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.