April 27, 2024, 11:02:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502178 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1880 on: February 19, 2010, 01:24:05 PM »

Was there a group involved in hiding Haliegh? There were sure many availble places, services and vehicles to accomplish it.

Why on earth would you hide only Haleigh and not JR too?  Makes no sense.   

I think what Clarice meant was a group of the family hiding the body, that is what I read it to mean.

The more I hear out of Ronald the more I know he had something to do with Haleigh's death.

Me too Darla, I was so disgusted after seeing those videos, I thought it was already bad enough when he was talkimng smack with Alecia, but that DVD proved to me that my gut instinct about him was right all along, as was yours.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1881 on: February 19, 2010, 01:24:54 PM »

Oh geesh, forgot my manners...Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

NRCG you were talking about sirens on the drug bust....they usually don't use sirens....they just come flying in and block the vehicle so it can't move, so she may have just seen the car coming in front of them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: February 19, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »

Oh geesh, forgot my manners...Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

NRCG you were talking about sirens on the drug bust....they usually don't use sirens....they just come flying in and block the vehicle so it can't move, so she may have just seen the car coming in front of them.
Thank-you, I didn't know that.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: February 19, 2010, 01:35:02 PM »

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.  I have had a lot of dental work done over the years, and even with all four wisdom teeth being yanked out at the same time, was I ever offered percocet.
i was i would get 16 5mgs every visit ... 4 diff times for infected wisdom teeth and i needed a root canal in my molar that i could not afford at the time so 2 separate 16 each scripts (one a week for 2 weeks) when i was saving the money...
so in total 6 scripts for 16 each 96 pills in about 2 and a half months... yet some dentists don't even give it after a root canal so i don't know
but up here in mass it is so hard to get a script from a reg doc they are on high alert for users and they worry about legit people getting addicted so they really don't give them much for back pain... i think dentists are easier because they know it cannot be an ongoing thing... like if you get a toothache there eventually is some term to the pain length... it cannot turn into a constant renewal type thing
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: February 19, 2010, 01:48:18 PM »

So, we have the Croslin's, who's IQ's aren't much larger than their shoe sizes. Then we have the Cummings' that seem to all like the meds, or at least have access.  None of these people are concerned about the children, such as, Tommy is more concerned about his a$$ than his kids' needs.  People on drugs usually have a warped sense of reality, so even though they are smarter than the Croslin's not by much.

So how are these people pulling such a cover up?

I wonder a bit about the cops in the town, why would an officer have told one of the wife's that they would keep at them?  We all know the cops will make things tough on suspects, to tell them so, wouldn't that be harassment?

So, I wonder if the officer that gave them that info is a friend and if so how good of one?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: February 19, 2010, 01:48:46 PM »

How old is Hope Sykes? She looks like an old woman. And where in He!! do they get those ugly azz hair dos?

And Lisa Croslins is only 2 yrs older than my daughter......and she looks older than my Mom.

God Bless!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1886 on: February 19, 2010, 01:49:10 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: February 19, 2010, 01:50:29 PM »

How old is Hope Sykes? She looks like an old woman. And where in He!! do they get those ugly azz hair dos?

And Lisa Croslins is only 2 yrs older than my daughter......and she looks older than my Mom.
  I think with Ma that it looks like too much meth, too much something....
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: February 19, 2010, 01:53:51 PM »

So, we have the Croslin's, who's IQ's aren't much larger than their shoe sizes. Then we have the Cummings' that seem to all like the meds, or at least have access.  None of these people are concerned about the children, such as, Tommy is more concerned about his a$$ than his kids' needs.  People on drugs usually have a warped sense of reality, so even though they are smarter than the Croslin's not by much.

I wonder a bit about the cops in the town, why would an officer have told one of the wife's that they would keep at them?  We all know the cops will make things tough on suspects, to tell them so, wouldn't that be harassment?

So, I wonder if the officer that gave them that info is a friend and if so how good of one?

Mudder ....we use to have a saying when I was a teenager....if the whole families brains were cotton you would not have enough to make a Kotex for a redbug. And that certainly applies to these two crowd of cruds.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: February 19, 2010, 01:54:53 PM »

Mudder ....we use to have a saying when I was a teenager....if the whole families brains were cotton you would not have enough to make a Kotex for a redbug. And that certainly applies to these two crowd of cruds.
  Never heard that before, but it fits.
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: February 19, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »

When the police drive up Misty goes, Oh no  And then the police are telling them to get on the ground.

I was curious about how quickly Ron got back out of the car.  Almost like he knew it was coming.

Good day Monkeys....

I agree 100%.... I just watched the clip at my work computer and I do not have sound here, but the 1st thing I noticed was he was out of the car and looked like he was laying down to the ground before she even realized that the cops were there.....I still at times think Ron is undercover and him being in jail is a setup. I know alot of ppl here think Ron is guilty of "the disappearance of Haleigh" and I agree he is guilty of being a dirtbag, drug addicted loser with very poor parental skills and a very poor upbringing, but part of me still thinks he is not guilty of knowing where Haleigh is or what exactly happened to her. Jmo (this hour)
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: February 19, 2010, 01:56:23 PM »

I think with Ma that it looks like too much meth, too much something....

Yep...there is a woman here in our town that looks just like her. I always thought she was older than me turns out she is my daughter's age also. No teef, weighs about 70 lbs soaking wet from drugs and alcohol.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 19, 2010, 02:02:30 PM »

Bryar Rose.....I change my mind about every 30 minutes on some things, but I have never swayed about Ron. He knows where Haleigh is and He has known from day one that she is dead. That first video of him trying to cry and falling to his knees was nothing but an act and a poor one at that. I went back and watched it yesterday and there is not one tear on his face. He has a big mouth but does not have the butt to back it up.And Misty either, 

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: February 19, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »

Bryar Rose.....I change my mind about every 30 minutes on some things, but I have never swayed about Ron. He knows where Haleigh is and He has known from day one that she is dead. That first video of him trying to cry and falling to his knees was nothing but an act and a poor one at that. I went back and watched it yesterday and there is not one tear on his face. He has a big mouth but does not have the butt to back it up.And Misty either, 
I have never swayed about my feelings of Ron either.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: February 19, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »

Why was Misty telling the guy to leave the pills in the bathroom and she would go in and get them. Why not just get them in the car? Or am I having a senior moment?

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: February 19, 2010, 02:06:38 PM »

Darla,that's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: February 19, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »

Why was Misty telling the guy to leave the pills in the bathroom and she would go in and get them. Why not just get them in the car? Or am I having a senior moment?
maybe the undercover said something like we shouldn't do it right here in a paranoid way so to further their trust in him
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: February 19, 2010, 02:14:44 PM »

Glad you liked it Trimm, it sure fits this crowd of people. We use to have all kinds of saying, but have forgot most of them.
If this wasn't about precious Haleigh missing......somebody could make a fortune off the families in a comedy.

But the saddest part is Where Is Haleigh?

God Bless!
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: February 19, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »

LOL Love it, and it does so fit this group.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: February 19, 2010, 02:16:19 PM »

Has anyone posted the full videos yet? not just the snippets.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.