March 28, 2024, 10:30:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 500888 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1920 on: February 19, 2010, 04:35:58 PM »

and i don't want to stack so i'm quoting my own quote again... usually pills are a cost free business like you get them from a doc for the cost of your script and sell them... there is a very small profit margin.. like at best you sell them for a dollar or two more then what you bought them for if you do not have a script... think back to ron's numerous statements about making an honest living... i guarantee he was selling something else more profitable... i do not doubt that he sold pills as he was caugt and admitted it in tapes but i would put my yearly wages on the fact that he sold something else as well where he could make more money... cocaine and meth you can at least triple your money if not more...
so we know that ron was working had to be making at least 10 bucks an hour if not more at a minimum 1600 a month i would be willing to bet he got a social security check for  haleigh and possibly junior as well since jr had health issues as well that is probably at least another 1000 per month
so far we are up to 2600 a month for income
rent was 800 that he was behind in and
he got food stamps for a family of 3 which is plenty to cover food cost and probably some left over on the side to sell to other people
he had medicaid for insurance so no cost there
maybe a car loan for at most 300 a month if that
so if he did pay his monthly bills (rent and car) that is 1100 a month
that leaves 375 a week for spending money not counting drug dealing profits...
so now tell me ron what were you spending at least 375 a week on (actually more since he wasn't paying his rent)
you weren't spending it all on tank tops and tattoos so what was he spending it on?
answer drugs drugs drugs drugs... if anyone can come up with a better answer let me know

I am not sure I agree here. I would say $10.00 an hour may be close, give or take a buck. We don't know if he got disablity for the kids and I would think not. They were not disabled, they had medical issues and I would say they had medicaid or public aid or whatever they call it for medical ins. So if we remove the $1000.00 for disability that knocks it from $375. week to $125. week (that would not be enough to keep them smoking cigeretts) but really, that is nothing, Now add the utilites and shoes and underwear and socks and a toy here and there. I could see where you would not have enough to pay even $800.00 in rent if you earn $1600.00 per month and I don't think you included taxes being taken out. I am not defending them that is for sure but to say ANYONE could remotely live off 1 $10.00 an hour income isn't fair either. I would not say that makes them deadbeats. They are deadbeats because they are all a bunch of drug addited poorly raised ppl. My husband and I earn around $4000.00 a month in this bad economy too much to receive any aid and not enough to get all our bills paid everymonth either. We use to be at the 6-7 thousand a month and that was fine. We are not college grads just regular ppl. living week to week, but I can not imagine trying to keep it together with say $1300.00 after taxes even if I had free health ins. (which we have none cause we make too much money)and food stamps. My mortgage would be behind and I would prob. have to start selling drugs also.

If they were getting scripts or knew someone at a pharmacy that hooked them up with pills that would be big business. It would keep them supplied for their habbit and pay off a Dr. or someone working there or someone at a pharmacy.... just a thought

Just thought I'd toss this out......I'm almost 100% certain he would get disability for HaLeigh, when Eli was born he got it for the ONLY reason of being under 600 grams and when I argued about this with the hospital (dumb I know), they told me he could possibly stay on it forever even once he left the hospital and had no signs of any diabilities

Of course he never did leave the hospital but my daughter rec'd disability checks for him until he passed......crazy I know.
no link right now but i looked it up before turner's does qualify as disabled... as for junior he had heart trouble so i don't know about him but i am almost certain for haleigh.and as far as the taxes out of his check he is below poverty level and would get taxed ss and fica all the stops would only be less then 10% of his check i was going to ask how much your grandson got but thhat is personal and irrelevant because it increases with age... i know a person who has a kid with post traumatic stress disorder that she probably caused herself and she gets close to 900 a month for 1 disabled kid

Thanks for your concern penny an angelic monkey But, I don't mind answering, while he was in the hospital it was just 40 a week, but we were told that when he went home itwould be around 400-450 per month EVEN if he had no disability whatsoever, simply because his birthweight...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: February 19, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »

Fields must have told Misty exactly what was gonna happen if she allowed Lenny to bond her out, so that proves to me that Misty  must not only know what happened to HaLeigh, she also was involved in some way, because otherwise, what would be wrong with Lenny bailing her out? if she knows nothing that would get her in trouble then she should go ahead and let him do it, but of course Fields told her if she did that then Lenny would find HaLeigh with her info and then she would be put back in jail under additional charges for whatever happened with HaLeight hat night,   this is all the proof I need that Misty knows......she knows everything.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1922 on: February 19, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »

I am not so sure about the disabilty, my two grandsons don't get it and they have MD. I feel sure Ron got Medicaid and food stamps and probably welfare also. on medicaid you don't have to pay anything at the Drs. and I think at the most $1.50 per script.
But I look at it this way......GGMS maybe drawing SS, but there is TN, Ron, Misty,Tommy, Hope,Lisa, Hank, ....None of these young people work....they are able bodied young people who need to get off their sorry, butts and go to work. They are not grieving a missing child anymore, they are not out searching for a missing child anymore and never have been. Why can't they work? They have no where to live, but they can get beer and ciggies and dope.

I thought Ron was collecting unemployment and most likey he was receiving Medicaid and food stamps and with this tree job (Katrina)probably being paid under the table.. He lived at GGranny.. Then he had income from dealing drugs.

That's what TN said, that he was collecting unemployment which I never understood, I had previously thought you had to be laid off to get it and not fired, especially since he had only been with PDM a short time. I assume you are right about the medicaid and food stamps + HaLeigh's disability check + $$ from Aunt Katrina (tax free I assume)...and IIRC he was behind on rent, so hmmmmmmm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: February 19, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: February 19, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123878
Haleigh Cummings – What Is Wrong With This Picture?
Posted on February 19th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 1,732 times.

It has been more than a year since then five year old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her bed in Satsuma, Florida. The little girl is still missing. According to sources close to the case credible leads have all but dried up, the major source of tips at the moment are from Psychics.

From day one Law Enforcement said ‘no stranger abduction’. This is a line that they have stayed with.

There are three families implicated, the biological mother Crystal Sheffield, the bio dad Ronald Cummings, and the live in babysitter/lover/wife/ex wife Misty Croslin.

All three families seem to share the same predilection for illicit drugs. A common thread?

There is no doubt in the press’s mind that PCSO has the hammer down on the Croslin family. Yet they also seem to have both the Sheffield’s and Cummings in the ‘cross hairs’.

Bio mom Crystal managed to achieve what a high priced (pro bono) lawyer could not achieve, she now has custody of Ron Junior. Of course this change in Junior’s status only came about as a result of father Ronald Cummings being arrested. Crystal has subsequently failed at least one drug test! I do not play the game of being an Advocate for anything. But it seems a possibility that Junior has jumped out of the Cummings frying pan and into the Sheffield’s fire.

Ronald Cummings seems to be set for the long term. He has plead not guilty to the charges he faces, DRUG TRAFFICKING.

It is the Croslin family that makes for the most interest though. Misty Croslin sits in jail and faces more than 75 years behind bars. The cops did what can only be viewed as a sting operation. Misty did not sell once, she sold multiple times to an undercover officer. To add stupidity to insult she actually managed to get the charges increased from 5 to 7 could this be based on her jail house phone calls?

Her father Hank Croslin was in court yesterday facing Doctor Shopping charges. As he was leaving court his wife Lisa Croslin was picked up on some kind of fraud charge involving an incident at the Palatka Wal-Mart around Christmas.

Tommy Croslin continues to cool his heels behind bars. Tommy was also swept up in the drug deal.

All of the Croslin’s seem to be relying on Timmy Croslin to bail them out, or at least send them money to buy stuff at the jail commissary and supply funds for their phone calls. His tax refund check is not going to go very far!

Although I have not had time to confirm it, there are rumors that even Teresa Neves is facing some issues. There appears to be a civil case attempting to evict her.

At this rate it would appear that there is a strong possibility that we are going to see the vast majority of the major figures surrounding Haleigh Cummings inside for a good long time.

Yesterday the St Augustine authorities released two more DVD’s these contain the undercover videos of the drug operation against Misty, Tommy, and Ronald.

The Sky 97.3 and Blogger News is in the process of getting the raw data, we have seen snatches care of some friends in Jacksonville, and the evidence looks damning. From what I have seen it is clear that Misty is the ringleader.

I wonder if there is any truth in the rumor that Putnam County are changing the Welcome To Putnam County road sings to include the slogan ‘Pill Capital Of Florida’ or if the Patatka City council are going to be renaming the main street to Oxy Ave.

Simon Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: February 19, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »

February 12, 2010

Underage Alcohol Operation. Ten (10) Cases Made Against Local Businesses.

The Palatka Police Department Street Crimes Unit conducted an underage alcohol sales operation on Friday night, February 12th.    An underage undercover operative was sent to alcohol sale establishments in the City of Palatka to attempt to purchase alcoholic beverages.  The following locations sold alcoholic beverages to the undercover:

City Gas, 900 Reid Street

Chevron Station, 2001 Reid Street

Dean’s Still, 2413 Reid Street

Country Cooler, 200 State Road 19

Sunrise Food Mart, 7301 Crill Avenue

Winn Dixie Liquor Store, 901-A South State Road 19

Lucky Way, 2101 Husson Avenue

Hi-Way Mart, 3810 Crill Avenue

Kangaroo Express, 3300 Crill Avenue

Walgreens, 719 South State Road 19

The clerk’s responsible for the sales were charged with sale of alcohol to a person under the age of 21 and issued a Notice to Appear for County Court.  The owners of the businesses were notified of the charges.   

http://www.palatkapd.net/news.htm

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1926 on: February 19, 2010, 05:51:21 PM »

What does that have to do with this case?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: February 19, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »

Are you posing your question to me?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: February 19, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »

[b]More Undercover Drug Bust Videos Played[/b]
Police Say Ronald, Misty Cummings Sold Prescription Drugs

POSTED: Friday, February 19, 2010
UPDATED: 5:42 pm EST February 19, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Within eight undercover drug deal videos released by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, investigators said Ronald and Misty Cummings are seen working together to sell prescription drugs.

The father and ex-step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges.

Investigators said the undercover recordings led to the drug bust.

"Call me tomorrow," Misty said to an undercover officer in one of the videos.

Ronald and Misty evidence video
Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in a series of undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.
"Call us tomorrow because I am suppose to come across 50 yellow Percocets and probably 50 or 60 more (inaudible)," Ronald tells the officer. "So just call me tomorrow and I'll tell you exactly what I can get."

"You gonna be with her tomorrow? Should I just call her phone?" the officer asked them.

"Yeah," they each replied.

While Misty appears in every video, Ronald is only in a few. In one of them, he starts off sitting in the back seat of a car talking about what drugs he said he can get.

"I guarantee you there's 50 Percocets right around the corner," Ronald said.

He then moves to the front seat and opens up to the undercover officer about his missing daughter.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Several times on the videos, Misty told the undercover officer how much she trusted him.

That trust landed her in jail, and detectives said these recordings give them the evidence they need to keep her there. Misty's being held on $1.35 million bond, while Ronald is being held on $900,000 bond. If convicted, both could face 25 years in prison.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22614822/detail.html

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: February 19, 2010, 06:18:12 PM »

yup she has the purse in the dealers car so thats that for the purse but i wonder when she said it was all the stuff in her purse did she maybe empty the contents of her purse before getting in the car? maybe after her last drug deal robbery she didn't want to lose her phone again... either that or maybe if misty had her mom go to trina with a fake missing stuff story trina would feel bad and put some loot on her books at jail... i dunno but that looks like a purse to me
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: February 19, 2010, 06:23:32 PM »

[b]More Undercover Drug Bust Videos Played[/b]
Police Say Ronald, Misty Cummings Sold Prescription Drugs

POSTED: Friday, February 19, 2010
UPDATED: 5:42 pm EST February 19, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Within eight undercover drug deal videos released by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, investigators said Ronald and Misty Cummings are seen working together to sell prescription drugs.

The father and ex-step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges.

Investigators said the undercover recordings led to the drug bust.

"Call me tomorrow," Misty said to an undercover officer in one of the videos.

Ronald and Misty evidence video
Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in a series of undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.
"Call us tomorrow because I am suppose to come across 50 yellow Percocets and probably 50 or 60 more (inaudible)," Ronald tells the officer. "So just call me tomorrow and I'll tell you exactly what I can get."

"You gonna be with her tomorrow? Should I just call her phone?" the officer asked them.

"Yeah," they each replied.

While Misty appears in every video, Ronald is only in a few. In one of them, he starts off sitting in the back seat of a car talking about what drugs he said he can get.

"I guarantee you there's 50 Percocets right around the corner," Ronald said.

He then moves to the front seat and opens up to the undercover officer about his missing daughter.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Several times on the videos, Misty told the undercover officer how much she trusted him.

That trust landed her in jail, and detectives said these recordings give them the evidence they need to keep her there. Misty's being held on $1.35 million bond, while Ronald is being held on $900,000 bond. If convicted, both could face 25 years in prison.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22614822/detail.html
why haven't they bailed him... i'd be willing to bet they could muster up 90 grand whether it be a property for collateral or whatever....
better yet why haven't they sold a property to up the reward money for haleigh?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1931 on: February 19, 2010, 06:25:15 PM »

I am ... wondering why it was posted.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: February 19, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »

I am ... wondering why it was posted.
It was posted because it is something that happened in the area of where HaLeigh lived. Underage sale of alcohol, cigerattes.  LE cleaning up the area.

A few of the establishments mentioned in the article have been mentioned in the HaLeigh case.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: February 19, 2010, 06:38:22 PM »

Croslin, Cummings Allegedly Sell Drugs On Tape
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: February 19, 2010, 06:43:56 PM »

Undercover Video Catches Cummings, Croslin Allegedly Selling Drugs

POSTED: 5:08 pm EST February 19, 2010
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EST February 19, 2010

PALATKA, Fla. --
Newly released tapes show Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin allegedly selling prescription drugs.

The undercover video of the bust that landed Cummings and Croslin in jail has been released.

The state hopes the undercover video will help convict the pair. Both Cummings and Croslin are still in jail.

In one clip, Mist is seen stuffing her bra while she tells the undercover cop that money and jobs are hard to come by because no one will hire her.

Ronald Cummings does not believe that his daughter Haleigh was abducted because of a drug deal, according to statements he made on the tape.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, who was reported missing one year ago on Wednesday. Croslin remains in jail on drug charges.

Croslin has denied any involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

In the recent recording, Croslin told her mother she wants people to stop asking her about Haleigh and seems to admit her roll in the drug ring.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22615462/detail.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1935 on: February 19, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »

Fields said he would be willing to accept help with her bail if the offer came with no strings attached.    I'm sure people are lining up around the block to help with this 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: February 19, 2010, 06:56:02 PM »

Fields said he would be willing to accept help with her bail if the offer came with no strings attached.    I'm sure people are lining up around the block to help with this 
Yea, me too, no one wants her out to begin with, she neds to sit right where she is until the truth comes out, otherwise, Oh well....at least the drug charges will make her pay and I hope they give her the maximum.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: February 19, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »

Yea, me too, no one wants her out to begin with, she neds to sit right where she is until the truth comes out, otherwise, Oh well....at least the drug charges will make her pay and I hope they give her the maximum.
How stupid that her lawyer would even make that suggestion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: February 19, 2010, 06:58:55 PM »

Undercover Video Catches Cummings, Croslin Allegedly Selling Drugs

POSTED: 5:08 pm EST February 19, 2010
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EST February 19, 2010

PALATKA, Fla. --
Newly released tapes show Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin allegedly selling prescription drugs.

The undercover video of the bust that landed Cummings and Croslin in jail has been released.

The state hopes the undercover video will help convict the pair. Both Cummings and Croslin are still in jail.

In one clip, Mist is seen stuffing her bra while she tells the undercover cop that money and jobs are hard to come by because no one will hire her.

Ronald Cummings does not believe that his daughter Haleigh was abducted because of a drug deal, according to statements he made on the tape.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, who was reported missing one year ago on Wednesday. Croslin remains in jail on drug charges.

Croslin has denied any involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

In the recent recording, Croslin told her mother she wants people to stop asking her about Haleigh and seems to admit her roll in the drug ring.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22615462/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: February 19, 2010, 07:03:55 PM »

TJ Hart
Our courier is uploading the entire video file to our FTP site---could be up as early as tonight. He hope we are getting what we asked for. I was not there to handle the transaction personally, but our courier is a very trusted associate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.