April 28, 2024, 12:24:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #30 2/4/10 - 2/20/10  (Read 502185 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2010, 03:13:31 PM »

i read somewhere that crystal failed a drug test and maybe another..has anyone else read that or heard anything about it?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2010, 03:18:05 PM »

Tell it O4Bull~I love it when you post, because you don't beat around the bush evah girl!!!!!!!! Looks like FAB is going to have a long time to sit and think about his mistakes, IMO he needs to control ALL the GF's in his life because his mom didn't raise him and when CS di get the balls to leave him he used the kids as the only control he had left over her. Sounds just like what my ex did to his first wife, but damn he's now (my ex) in his own living hell that he created because his own kids disowned him and cut him out of their lives yrs ago and he has no one left and nothing to control.
I agree that FAB is a freak of nature control freak who should have been in prison for drugs way before this time.  How do you think he got away with so many arrests and little to no jail time?  Something stinks in Putnam County
and it's not just FAB's BOXERs.
  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »

Tell it O4Bull~I love it when you post, because you don't beat around the bush evah girl!!!!!!!! Looks like FAB is going to have a long time to sit and think about his mistakes, IMO he needs to control ALL the GF's in his life because his mom didn't raise him and when CS di get the balls to leave him he used the kids as the only control he had left over her. Sounds just like what my ex did to his first wife, but damn he's now (my ex) in his own living hell that he created because his own kids disowned him and cut him out of their lives yrs ago and he has no one left and nothing to control.
I agree that FAB is a freak of nature control freak who should have been in prison for drugs way before this time.  How do you think he got away with so many arrests and little to no jail time?  Something stinks in Putnam County
and it's not just FAB's BOXERs.
  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
LMAO about the drawers, but saddened to hear he didn't mention HC or BB in the entire 37 minute call

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »

IM,
I got to thinking about FAB sitting in jail and talking about his boxers and how TN is so proud of his intellectual prowess that I forgot to follow up on the rest of your post. Monkey Devil!

I could not possibly agree more that FAB used the kids to get to Crystal.  She had the NERVE to leave him.  NG can bash Crystal all she wants to, but the truth is FAB scared her and with the help of his family, was able to get custody of the kids.  I won't speak to whether or not Crystal is a good mother.  I don't know, honestly, but I do know she wasn't there when FAB decided that misty and only misty was going to watch the kids that night.  FAB knew if she wasn't babysitting HIS kids, she'd be out getting her latest fix and turning tricks without him.

I guess it's safe to quote me.  I think FAB got his name honestly.  (From Dumbo) Wink  IYKWIM  LMBO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2010, 03:31:13 PM »

It just goes to show what his main concern is his children, just like TN said himself and his chains and lack of an adequate number of boxers.     Sad,    even tommy asked about his children.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2010, 03:32:35 PM »

O4Bull I have posted before that my ex did this to his ex wife (took the kids to punish her for leaving him) and she really never recovered, of course he had them for the rest of their teen yrs until I left him and they stayed with me. I know she turned to alcohol to numb her pain and is just now getting help for what happened to her, I can only pray that Crystal will do the same, God only knows what I'd be doing if a thug FAB was raising my children. I'm grateful she's attending classes and pray that she's able to pull it together for the sake of all the kids. It will be hard, but if she has enough support it can be done. I'm grateful BB is away from the toxic envireoment he was being raised in though, he could have turned out just like FAB otherwise, so I'm hoping that cycle will finally be broken

ALSO wondering why in the he77 TN didn't even raise her own kids for more than 10yrs, yet she deemd Misty fit to be their new mommy, that had to hurt CS to the core knowing this illiterate 17 yr old druggie was being shoved down her kids throats as their new mommy from TN and GGMS.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »

i read somewhere that crystal failed a drug test and maybe another..has anyone else read that or heard anything about it?
IIRC, she failed one and refused another.  I was really disappointed to read this 
The difference between Marie and TN ?  Marie admitted it.  Yep, she did.  Gotta respect her for that.

TN... lesson for ya.  If Crystal isn't fit to take care of BB, then I hope Marie would get him before TN. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »

It just goes to show what his main concern is his children, just like TN said himself and his chains and lack of an adequate number of boxers.     Sad,    even tommy asked about his children.
Sadly I agree...........but he is reading the bible now

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2010, 03:48:05 PM »

I still think that boxer talk was a clue for Granny to go look in a drawer in the trailer. Ron has something hid in that drawer that he wants Granny to take care of, imo.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »

I still think that boxer talk was a clue for Granny to go look in a drawer in the trailer. Ron has something hid in that drawer that he wants Granny to take care of, imo.

Very well could be, money or drugs would be my first guess

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 07, 2010, 03:58:09 PM »

Money, drugs or a gun. But who knows with this loser, he could have really been whining about underwear 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 07, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »

O4Bull I have posted before that my ex did this to his ex wife (took the kids to punish her for leaving him) and she really never recovered, of course he had them for the rest of their teen yrs until I left him and they stayed with me. I know she turned to alcohol to numb her pain and is just now getting help for what happened to her, I can only pray that Crystal will do the same, God only knows what I'd be doing if a thug FAB was raising my children. I'm grateful she's attending classes and pray that she's able to pull it together for the sake of all the kids. It will be hard, but if she has enough support it can be done. I'm grateful BB is away from the toxic envireoment he was being raised in though, he could have turned out just like FAB otherwise, so I'm hoping that cycle will finally be broken

ALSO wondering why in the he77 TN didn't even raise her own kids for more than 10yrs, yet she deemd Misty fit to be their new mommy, that had to hurt CS to the core knowing this illiterate 17 yr old druggie was being shoved down her kids throats as their new mommy from TN and GGMS.
I understand exactly what you're saying and agree with you.  I had a similar experience where my ex lied about me and tried to muscle me with fighting for custody.  I know that our past experiences influence how we interpret things we hear and see differently than others.  I'm fortunate to have a family who was upstanding, who supported me, and who encouraged me not to give up when I felt like giving up.  If I had not had that type of support, I could have ended up just like Crystal.  I really want to slap nancy grace so freaking hard when she was so mean to Crystal.  She had just lost her child due to FAB's negligence and NG was really piling it on.  I don't think Melinda Duckett's family has a case (her parents didn't want her, but are now fighting wrongful death to profit off her, IMO).  However, I think NG is a hate mongering self righteous biotch when it comes to Crystal.  Nancy was old enough to be a freaking grandma when she had the twins, and Crystal was 17 when she had Haleigh.  NG needs   to back the truck up on that crap.

Now, Crystal has another opportunity to redeem herself.  If she truly loves her kids, she'll go to rehab and fix herself while she can.  Not only does the drug testing affect Jr. it will also affect her other little one.  She needs to be really careful. IMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »

Yes.  it was discussed in this thread the last day or so.  Here is link to a post by Brandi:
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6978.msg1068401#msg1068401

Confirmed: Haleigh's Mom Failed Drug Test, Keeps Child

TJ Hart
Posted: Saturday, 06 February 2010 7:17AM

Rumors have been swirling all week that hearing was held early this week regarding the custody status of Ronald Cummings Jr., the young brother of missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings. He is the son of Ronald Cummings Sr, who is now in jail on drug trafficking charges, and Crystal Sheffield of Baker County.

According to the rumors, Crystal Sheffield allegedly failed a drug test yet the young boy remains with her in her Baker County home.

Since WSKY has had no luck in locating the records of this DCF hearing, I contacted Crystal's mother Marie Griffis for confirmation.

I told Marie that there is talk that Butterbean remains at home, but that Crystal may have failed a drug test due to the ingestion of a Loritab pill.

Marie Griffis responded:

"I will say yes that is true, all the other stuff on the internet came from the ones scorned (that is all I will say about them). Please let everyone know that Crystal is doing what DCF wants her too, Crystal has needed these therapies that they are offering she has dealt with a lot losing a child a second time and maybe this time peemanently and on top of that, everyone in the home will receive some type of therapy. Chad's children have been affected by HaLeigh's disappearance, they are all like brothers and sisters. Update on Butterbean he is doing great he is very happy and loving being with his Mommy he gets very upset when she has to be away from him from 3hrs to go to her classes but he understands why. We have explained everything to him that we feel he understands, he just simply wants to be with his Mommy."

Thanks

Marie

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6301020.php

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

Money, drugs or a gun. But who knows with this loser, he could have really been whining about underwear 
Didn't they search Ron's house when they arrested him?  I thought I read that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2010, 04:09:16 PM »

Didn't they search Ron's house when they arrested him?  I thought I read that.
I'm not sure, I don't recall reading that.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 07, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »

This could be, NRCG, because who really spends that much time talking about how he got two showers in one day, and since he was clean, decided to put those boxers back on and save the 2nd pair for another day.  I was like this is entirely too much information for a man to share with his grandmother who probably was glad to hear from him, but really didn't care to hear about his boxers.  It's not cheap to call the jail either.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #316 on: February 07, 2010, 04:16:43 PM »

Hi NoRose,

Perhaps a hint to look for a gun?  He mentioned to bring his chains to him...he knows jewerly, isn't permitted, because
he could hang himself. Perhaps another hint for GGNS to look into his jewerly box? JMO 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: February 07, 2010, 04:16:50 PM »

Blogger Talk Radio:

TJ Hart: There will be about a half dozen or so more individuals brought in and questioned, perhaps some arrested within a month. Don't know if they will be arrested for HaLeigh or more drug charges.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 07, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »

Maybe I'm just dumb but if Misty would tell Lenny where Haleigh is before he bails her out, wouldn't she have to stay where she is and charged with other charges? This makes no sense to me. 
shhhh Misty's not smart enough to know that and if her lawyer really does not want her to be near lp or cobra then he will be chasing his own tail for bail money or trying to get a deal with the DA before her 2 braincells tell her to not listen to her atty and to jump on board with LP
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 07, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »

LP says he thinks this is a human trafficking case, he said that last night on Levi's show.
glad i didn't listen
LP was never right about any of his assumptions in the casey case and he would put all his bet on one scenario and then it would be proved 100% wrong time after time and NG never once called him out on it and every night she'd get a new scenario of what happened... i do not like LP at all... still hope misty cuts a bail deal with him though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.